Bruce Fenton, 788,000 Year Old Science |562|

I tend to believe that we do survive death, and that it probably will involve something like the experience in this video. I wonder also if those that die in circumstances where there is time to recognise the fact, that they will meet their death in the next few minutes, are somehow relieved of that trauma and effectively ‘aren’t there’ when the impact actually occurs?

There's probably so much adrenaline and other chemicals coursing through the body in extreme flight or fight mode that I can imagine it wouldn't be as painful dying in such circumstances as one might expect

I tend to believe that we do survive death ...
What do you mean by "we" — as in "we do survive death". Are you saying that there is a continuity of personhood following the death of the body?
and that it probably will involve something like the experience in this video.
As usual, this experience is relayed after the fact by a person with functioning brain-body system and there is no ( zero ) objective evidence that the story represents any objective reality.
I wonder also if those that die in circumstances where there is time to recognise the fact, that they will meet their death in the next few minutes, are somehow relieved of that trauma and effectively ‘aren’t there’ when the impact actually occurs?
Interesting theory. I don't know. It's certainly plausible.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "we" — as in "we do survive death". Are you saying that there is a continuity of personhood following the death of the body?

Yes, I would say there is possible evidence of that happening, at least for a time, from many NDE reports. If the premise of reincarnation is to keep returning to this earthly ‘school’ time after time, it might make sense. I tend to think that we properly merge with God when we reach some very high level of development. But how sure am I of this? Very unsure, it’s just basically a guess. For me I think it’s enough to try and work out if there is anything that continues after death, that would be the first important step.

As usual, this experience is relayed after the fact by a person with functioning brain-body system and there is no ( zero ) objective evidence that the story represents any objective reality.

Its funny. You seem quite certain when discussing such matters, I am far less certain and it appears more open to the possibilities. How do you define Objective evidence & Objective reality?

Its funny. You seem quite certain when discussing such matters, I am far less certain and it appears more open to the possibilities. How do you define Objective evidence & Objective reality?

@J Randall your certainty around NDE’s reminds me of Alex’ behaviour with him demanding that I recognise ‘the fact’ that six-million Jews died in the Holocaust or demanding that Michael stops ‘denying’ the existence of virus’s before he will discuss either topic further with us. You have not demanded anything thankfully, but I think you are closing a door fully, when imo you should keep it open just a tiny bit. It appears to me that when a door’s closed - it’s fully closed.

I continue to admire ‘you’ through your posts, it would be a real shame if that ‘you’ were to disappear when you pass to the next dimension. [[p]]

Last edited:
Alex... demanding that I recognise ‘the fact’ that six-million Jews died in the Holocaust

Sometimes I forget the positions various people on the Forum hold. thank you for reminding me that yr a holohoaxer. please continue to post your holohoax stuff so everyone can appropriately gauge your credibility.

Better yet... please unsubscribe.

Sometimes I forget the positions various people on the Forum hold. thank you for reminding me that yr a holohoaxer. please continue to post your holohoax stuff so everyone can appropriately gauge your credibility.

Better yet... please unsubscribe.

I seem to have pissed you off Alex, simply because I refuse to ‘join the six million’ club, that alone qualifies me as a ‘holohoaxer’ in your mind?

In my own mind this is similar to someone who simply refuses the Covid vaccine being called a Vaccine denier. However in some ways both these assertions of my position might be true, as I am equally questioning about both topics. What I do tend to believe as important, in principle, is that I deeply suspect that there are dark forces behind both the ‘six million’ club and the ‘vaccine’ club, and I refuse any demand to join either. That is not to say that six million Jews were not unjustly treated to horribly murdered, but I refuse to comply with anyone that demands it as a fact, when the truth is I don’t know. What I do know, is that there are powerful groups that exist that have twisted the truth around both for their own purposes.

It‘s interesting that me being ‘a holohoaxer‘ (in your mind) is enough to want rid of me from the forum. Why is this alone such an ‘obscene’ title? Why does is seem to be worse than many other names that some hang on others on the forum, such as Conspiracy Theorist, Flat Earther or Virus denier etc? Why wasn’t Michael asked to unsubscribe? ‘Holohoaxer’ seems to be unique in its ‘abhorrence’.

please continue to post your holohoax stuff so everyone can appropriately gauge your credibility.

Thanks, I think my posts generally are well received here, and I feel this post might help a little in balancing any ‘credibility’ questions. You would have to say ‘bye’ to more than just me if your willing to call me a ‘holohoaxer’, as you might not have the solid support you might think you have in the forum on the ‘six million’ topic (it’s much more than simply that though) and others. I know you do not care that much -I wouldn’t either.

Then again, I continue to tip my hat and thank you for bring this forum to us and for not acting as many others ‘in power’ would, and banning me outright.

In my mind your short post displayed a side a long way from any ‘level 3‘ thinking Alex, but what do I know.

Last edited:
I seem to have pissed you off Alex, simply because I refuse to ‘join the six million’ club, that alone qualifies me as a ‘holohoaxer’ in your mind?

In my own mind this is similar to someone who simply refuses the Covid vaccine being called a Vaccine denier. However in some ways both these assertions of my position might be true, as I am equally questioning about both topics. What I do tend to believe as important, in principle, is that I deeply suspect that there are dark forces behind both the ‘six million’ club and the ‘vaccine’ club, and I refuse any demand to join either. That is not to say that six million Jews were not unjustly treated to horribly murdered, but I refuse to comply with anyone that demands it as a fact, when the truth is I don’t know. What I do know, is that there are powerful groups that exist that have twisted the truth around both for their own purposes.

It‘s interesting that me being ‘a holohoaxer‘ (in your mind) is enough to want rid of me from the forum. Why is this alone such an ‘obscene’ title? Why does is seem to be worse than many other names that some hang on others on the forum, such as Conspiracy Theorist, Flat Earther or Virus denier etc? Why wasn’t Michael asked to unsubscribe? ‘Holohoaxer’ seems to be unique in its ‘abhorrence’.

Thanks, I think my posts generally are well received here, and I feel this post might help a little in balancing any ‘credibility’ questions. You would have to say ‘bye’ to more than just me if your willing to call me a ‘holohoaxer’, as you might not have the solid support you might think you have in the forum on the ‘six million’ topic (it’s much more than simply that though) and others. I know you do not care that much -I wouldn’t either.

Then again, I continue to tip my hat and thank you for bring this forum to us and for not acting as many others ‘in power’ would, and banning me outright.

In my mind your short post displayed a side a long way from any ‘level 3‘ thinking Alex, but what do I know.
please unsubscribe.

True colours are being shown all round.
Live and learn. [[p]]
We can do better than this.
If you we're in somebody's house you wouldn't assume it okay to peck at their belief system. But you also would not be quite as offended if they pecked at yours while in their house(compared to if they'd done so in your house), correct? I think there's a lot more valuable things being protected/guarded in this forum than any one given particular set of belief or stance. And that a lot of what we appreciate about it, right?
We're not here to yell at eachother over the fence.

I bet you're fun to sit next to in church when you get up an yell back at the pastor everytime BS comes out of their mouth. Or do you sit quiet through it?

More theoretical bullshit. You’re full of it Robbe.

Meanwhile back in the real world Alex is about to ‘quiet’ a member simply because of differing opinions, you really are full of crap.

Last edited:
More theoretical bullshit. You’re full of it Robbe.

Meanwhile back in the real world Alex is about to ‘quiet’ a member simply because of differing opinions, you really are full of crap.
The entire time I've been on the forum it's been crystal clear that any disputing of the official holocaust reporting is a completely distinct ballgame with distinct connotations none of which affect me beyond my access to participate in the forum. The same is obvious to you. So for any of us to pretend we should have free reign to call bullshit on whenever/whatever/howevermuch regardless of any deeper connotation or how it affects the platform, is intentionally lazy.

The entire time I've been on the forum it's been crystal clear that any disputing of the official holocaust reporting is a completely distinct ballgame with a distinct set of rules/connotations

If Alex demands such a state of affairs on any topic, he limits his abilities to get to the truth. Maybe that’s why I do pick away at his biases?

Name a better forum.

That’s a straw man.

I‘m talking about this forum, that calls itself open and against censorship and as I’ve already said, Alex generally does well. What makes this one topic so sensitive? The answer to this may reveal some important truths about all sorts of things.

Let me ask you. Do you think I’m really a holohoaxer?

That’s a straw man.

I‘m talking about this forum, that calls itself open and against censorship and as I’ve already said, Alex generally does well. What makes this one topic so sensitive? The answer to this may reveal some important truths about all sorts of things.

Let me ask you. Do you think I’m really a holohoaxer?
Obviously this question brings up the fact that there exist probably many vastly different conceptions of what is a “holohoaxer”.
But to someone who’s conclusively onboard with the official reporting, it’s totally normal to choose not to be interested in deliberation. And if they manage a platform, they might also choose not to want the responsibility of managing that dispute publicly. Im sure it has a lot to do with human bandwidth. Humans can’t give 100% openmind all issues. That’s ridiculous. So as also-humans, we need to keep that in mind when we encounter someone not interested in our rabbit hole of choice, especially when it always comes across like we’re living in different universes.

The entire time I've been on the forum it's been crystal clear that any disputing of the official holocaust reporting is a completely distinct ballgame...

I don't think that's really true. I've engaged with these holohoaxers here on the forum multiple times.

like here:
https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/thre...d-control-history-540.4808/page-4#post-163460

many other posts too. the holohoaxers actually caused me to do a little bit more research... not that anymore was required especially since the nazis admitted to killing 6 million jews at nuremberg... their number not mine... but I did find some new and interesting stuff which I posted... like the 1.5 million killed in the death camps in 100 days info.

Back