Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story |429|

Alex

Administrator
Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story |429|
by Alex Tsakiris | Oct 1 | Others, Spirituality
Tweet
0SHARES

Bruce Fenton uses solid science to back up his remarkable conclusions about the origin of humans.
skeptiko-429-bruce-fenton-300x300.jpg
photo by: Skeptiko
Alex Tsakiris: [00:00:00] Welcome to Skeptiko where we explore controversial science and spirituality with leading researchers, thinkers and their critics. I’m your host Alex Tsakiris and I have an interview coming up in a minute with this gentleman, you can see on the screen if you’re watching, his name is Bruce Fenton, and during the interview I’m going to do my best to shoot down his theories, I’ve lined up a couple of points. But I’ve got to warn you that at the end of the day, I’m going to probably have to admit that I can’t, and that’s a huge problem because what Bruce Fenton and his wife Daniella claim to have done with their research is nothing less than crack the code on human evolution, crack the code on our origins. And done it in a way that, I’ve got to say, will completely upset everything you think you know about the whole Out of Africa thing, the Darwin thing, and even more significantly the who we are, why are we here thing.
So, like I said, I’m going to plough forward, I’m going to do my best, but I just have to warn you, your world may shift rather radically about an hour, an hour and a half from now.
Bruce, welcome to Skeptiko, it’s been so great getting to know you and thanks so much for joining me.
Bruce Fenton: [00:01:35] Thank you, it’s a pleasure. I’m really looking forward to the chat and hopefully, yeah, everyone gets something out of it.

I do not deny the possibility of this. However, since we are in the realm of speculation, I will stick with being a solidified creation of consciousness. That is my "download" and I am sticking to it.

Alex said, "Bruce has done such a great job in the face of academia,” at some point we’ve got to go, “No, the whole system is more fake than it’s real.”
I agree. What actually happened on and to the Earth long ago remains mysterious. For instance, if you happen to have a globe of Earth which can show you by feel the elevated areas of the mountains; now take a look at North and South America. You will notice a semi circular pattern which form the Rockies in North America. Now look at South America and see a similar semi circular pattern forming the Andes mountains. What could form such an enormous semi circular chain of mountains on each continent? Was the impact of a very big asteroid responsible? Well, if we allow for continental drift to separate and position them where they are now... A near extinction of all that was on Earth at the time was no small event. It had to be big and catastrophic. Did academia ever suggest this to us?

Last edited:
Will you please give the name of Valerie's book--it's inaudible on my download and I can't find it in the transcript. Nor at Bruce's website. Anyway, I listened twice. I find that at about 1 hour 7 minutes the interview leaves evidence behind and starts to rely on Valerie's book, which is apparently not evidential (I need to know the title and full author's name to take a look at it). So I remain unconvinced about any real evidence for alien origins, engineering and the like. (P.S. I too have studied and practiced shamanism: some of my visions / predictive downloads about my life purpose were jaw dropping in the accuracy of how they played out, but others proved to be pure trickster).

That interview was far, far better than I had expected! I was a bit distracted as I listened to it, so I intend to listen again, so I will add to this response over time.

I think the whole discussion about genetics, and these statistically impossible changes that happened in our genome links in to the whole ID debate perfectly. The ID scientists have basically proved that evolution by NS can't work - and that is before we ask the even harder question of how did life ever get started.

Bruce, I'd strongly recommend you read (maybe you already have) Michael Behe's book, Darwin Devolves:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=darwin+devolves&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

You yourself point out how academia just glides over problems with their theories - which is not what science is supposed to do - well it would seem that Behe has uncovered a basic statistical flaw in the standard theory. See also the discussion of this here:

www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/behes-argument-in-darwin-devolved.4317/

I would definitely side with downloads by telepathy rather than downloads in an AI sense. This corresponds with so much else - people's experiences in NDE's, stuff that Jurgen Ziewe talks about, Ramanujan's experience, etc. Also, as far as I can gather, telepathy gets rid (I think) of the whole language issue. I feel AI is a term that has been vastly hyped, and will never amount to much - they are already failing to deliver real driverless cars, and I'd bet a lot these never materialise.

You talk of a large object in orbit about our planet, that exploded. Since the atmosphere doesn't just end at a certain height, but tapers off exponentially, every sattelite needs some propulsion if it is to remain in orbit. I wonder if it was this mechanism that failed, and the explosion then happened at the edge of space as its orbit decayed. I guess this might still have been near vaccuum so thet the spherical droplets would have formed. Remember NASA would not want to hypothise an actual object in orbit, because as you pointed out, that can only be done deliberately!

David

Last edited:
I like it, it feels about right, but I need to learn more before I can stake-out a position or hold anyone's feet to the fire. Can't stop thinking about this though and am looking forward to reading and listening to future shows.

I'm kind of a sci-fi buff and would love to see a film of this story. Incidentally, I'm working on a song that feels appropriate (and will be downloadable without usage restrictions once complete).

Will you please give the name of Valerie's book--it's inaudible on my download and I can't find it in the transcript. Nor at Bruce's website. Anyway, I listened twice. I find that at about 1 hour 7 minutes the interview leaves evidence behind and starts to rely on Valerie's book, which is apparently not evidential (I need to know the title and full author's name to take a look at it). So I remain unconvinced about any real evidence for alien origins, engineering and the like. (P.S. I too have studied and practiced shamanism: some of my visions / predictive downloads about my life purpose were jaw dropping in the accuracy of how they played out, but others proved to be pure trickster).
ALCHERINGA - When the first ancestors were created ...

I feel AI is a term that has been vastly hyped, and will never amount to much
not sure I agree. I was a bit of a holdout on the strong AI hype but am won over by the results.
5 Industries that heavily rely on Artificial Intelligence and ...

https://medium.com › datadriveninvestor › 5-industries-that-heavily-rely-o...

Dec 10, 2018 - As a matter of fact, Deep-Blue is the first ever system to win over a human and ... and optimizing the data collected from a variety of sources, routing, mapping, and ... AI-driven diagnostics collects patient data to diagnose and suggest possible ... Artificial Neural Networks are widely used in healthcare, Kohonen's Neural ...

not sure I agree. I was a bit of a holdout on the strong AI hype but am won over by the results.
5 Industries that heavily rely on Artificial Intelligence and ...
https://medium.com › datadriveninvestor › 5-industries-that-heavily-rely-o...

Dec 10, 2018 - As a matter of fact, Deep-Blue is the first ever system to win over a human and ... and optimizing the data collected from a variety of sources, routing, mapping, and ... AI-driven diagnostics collects patient data to diagnose and suggest possible ... Artificial Neural Networks are widely used in healthcare, Kohonen's Neural ...
Curiously, I remember writing a program to simulate a Kohonen's neural net about 30 years ago - just for fun.

I'll become less cynical when a man can put his children in a self driving car and tell it to drive to Grandma's 200 miles away - not (possibly) drive a vehicle in a convoy down a motorway. Remember, that I am old enough to have watched the 1980's bubble burst after about a decade of extreme hype. There were supposed to be all sorts of applications being developed until the point when everyone turned against it. I mean sure people write some very clever problems, and when they apply powerful statistical methods to recognising speech, they clearly get some good results, but the danger is that the term AI ends up as meaning 'clever programming'.

If you have some more inside knowledge, however, it might be interesting to start a thread about it. Do you think it impacts on the issue of consciousness?

David

Check out https://www.valeriebarrow.com/?p=83

It seems the book, including an e-version, is available from there.
thx. also saw this (I guess she missed the newsletter on Sai Baba's many foibles):
In April of 2011, Cosmic Sai Baba shared that " I have come to reassure you that the physical body of Sai Baba is not leaving, not leaving at all ... just a little adjustment in the body ... the same that is happening on Earth and all the people upon it." Click here to read - and view a special video about this Special Message by Cosmic Sai Baba

You did a good job with this one Alex.I have checked out other youtube interviews with Bruce R. Fenton and he can come across as a crackpot, as he often 'starts at the beginning' and takes too long to get to the science, despite talking very fast. But you help him to focus on the anomalies and the science and to make it real. Once you're into the story, the really weird stuff simply accents the science, so he comes across as a genuine explorer doing very exciting work. Well done to you both. And thank you.

You did a good job with this one Alex.I have checked out other youtube interviews with Bruce R. Fenton and he can come across as a crackpot, as he often 'starts at the beginning' and takes too long to get to the science, despite talking very fast. But you help him to focus on the anomalies and the science and to make it real. Once you're into the story, the really weird stuff simply accents the science, so he comes across as a genuine explorer doing very exciting work. Well done to you both. And thank you.
Yes - it was when he started talking about the actual science that has been done on this that my ears pricked up. As he said at one point (paraphrasing) "I am not talking about some crackpot who does some experiments in his home laboratory....". His story sounds incredibly familiar to me from several other places - science coming up repeatedly with contradictory results, but the official story remaining the same.

This is modern institutionalised science!

David

Back