Bruce Fenton, Genetic SETI |590|

Alex

Administrator
Bruce Fenton, Genetic SETI |590|
by Alex Tsakiris | Apr 11 | Others
Tweet
Bruce Fenton… evidence of anceint genetic manipulation… technosignatures… spiritual seeding by NHI… good ET bad ET.
skeptiko-590-Bruce-Fenton-genetic-seti-300x300.jpg

I like that Bruce brought up the idea of alien propaganda and this is something which I always say in conversations such as these. I DON'T TRUST any of these beings or whatever form of consciousness that this is. We don't understand what they are trying to do. This isn't to say that some of these beings are not benevolent. I'd wager a guess that some/many/most are, but we simply have no idea.

Bud Hopkins had a case where he stated that the abductee had claimed that she was in a ship and the "aliens" kept touching her with a rod-like object. They would touch her with it and she would feel horrible pain. They would touch her again and she would slip into this blissful state of pure unbounded love and ecstasy. They would touch her again and she would be back in pain. It continued back and forth like this. Whether this really happened or not (the case seemed credible) it is by no means a stretch to assume that they have the power to manipulate us in this manner.

Does this mean that some/many/most NDE experiences can be a sort of propaganda? I think it would be foolish to assume that this isn't a possibility. When somebody has an NDE they become infatuated by the experience and immediately adopt it as ultimate truth. Contactees are also frequently affected in this manner. Often to a greater degree.

I do tend to believe in the power of love, as corny as this sounds, and that love is a sort of incredible force which permeates the "higher realms" of existence and is part of the framework of all of reality. So I wouldn't say that I don't have any faith in the love and light angle which so many NDE'rs report. I'm just saying that we need to be cautious and admit our ignorance.

I like that Bruce brought up the idea of alien propaganda and this is something which I always say in conversations such as these. I DON'T TRUST any of these beings or whatever form of consciousness that this is. We don't understand what they are trying to do. This isn't to say that some of these beings are not benevolent. I'd wager a guess that some/many/most are, but we simply have no idea.

Agreed.

Bud Hopkins had a case where he stated that the abductee had claimed that she was in a ship and the "aliens" kept touching her with a rod-like object. They would touch her with it and she would feel horrible pain. They would touch her again and she would slip into this blissful state of pure unbounded love and ecstasy. They would touch her again and she would be back in pain. It continued back and forth like this. Whether this really happened or not (the case seemed credible) it is by no means a stretch to assume that they have the power to manipulate us in this manner.

Agreed... at least partially [[p]] I mean, I definitely think you and Jason Jorjani are onto something regarding this technology. our sick freaking "enhanced interrogators" would want a tool like this so why not ET

Does this mean that some/many/most NDE experiences can be a sort of propaganda? I think it would be foolish to assume that this isn't a possibility. When somebody has an NDE they become infatuated by the experience and immediately adopt it as ultimate truth. Contactees are also frequently affected in this manner. Often to a greater degree.

Definitely maybe sometimes IMO... but I think most of the nde data would suggest otherwise. we also have the timing issues... for the most part, NDEs are spontaneous versus abductions which for the most part seem planned / orchestrated. but I agree with you... we don't know.

I do tend to believe in the power of love, as corny as this sounds, and that love is a sort of incredible force which permeates the "higher realms" of existence and is part of the framework of all of reality. So I wouldn't say that I don't have any faith in the love and light angle which so many NDE'rs report. I'm just saying that we need to be cautious and admit our ignorance.

Haha... me too... and I really think the data supports us on this [[p]]

35:00 timestamp
"Build it and they will come "
I agree. Build a sophisticated enough computer and a soul will possess it

Possible religions of alien species. Very interesting discussion.
Cosmic evangelists
Alien species also experience synchronicities?

Last edited:
Humans self-domesticated? Or domesticated by another?
Existence of cooking with fire
Languages so complex.
Just to add. That was a question I had when learning Latin, ancient Greek and dabbling with Sanskrit. How can these ancient languages have been so mathematical in their structure: e.g. endings of words changing depending on cases: nominative, accusative, genetive, ablative, locative, etc.
The languages are so mathematical in their structure, it's so difficult to learn them without writing, let alone how on Earth these languages were created in the first place

From circa 1:15:00
Fascinating discussion on possible alien identities and agendas
Chaotic neutral
Blue aliens & Reptilians. Reminds me of Ardy Sixkiller Clarke's book on blue men and reptilians. Blue aliens reported as benevolent towards humans, reptilians mainly malevolent

35:00 timestamp
"Build it and they will come "
I agree. Build a sophisticated enough computer and a soul will possess it
Ya think? Maybe you’re right, but they already have computers with more computing power than the nervous systems of the lower animals and insects. Are these computers conscious? I mean, maybe they are, maybe consciousness permeates everything. Or maybe its just not the right TYPE of computer

I’d bet a fairly large sum of money that plants posses consciousness of some sort. Presumably, they have very little computing power. But, maybe they don’t have consciousness after all. Such a mystery!

Last edited:
Humans self-domesticated? Or domesticated by another?
Existence of cooking with fire
Languages so complex.
Just to add. That was a question I had when learning Latin, ancient Greek and dabbling with Sanskrit. How can these ancient languages have been so mathematical in their structure: e.g. endings of words changing depending on cases: nominative, accusative, genetive, ablative, locative, etc.
The languages are so mathematical in their structure, it's so difficult to learn them without writing, let alone how on Earth these languages were created in the first place

I would pay good money to hear and study the first human language on Earth. It’d be so fascinating to see if any parts of that language survived into any modern language.

From circa 1:15:00
Fascinating discussion on possible alien identities and agendas
Chaotic neutral
Blue aliens & Reptilians. Reminds me of Ardy Sixkiller Clarke's book on blue men and reptilians. Blue aliens reported as benevolent towards humans, reptilians mainly malevolent

nice. do you have a reference handy?

Are these computers conscious? I mean, maybe they are, maybe consciousness permeates everything. Or maybe its just not the right TYPE of computer

Yeah, the deeper you go... like your example with plants... it's hard to imagine a situation where you could keep Consciousness out of an advanced AI system... particularly if you integrated in some " biological" elements

Ya think? Maybe you’re right, but they already have computers with more computing power than the nervous systems of the lower animals and insects. Are these computers conscious? I mean, maybe they are, maybe consciousness permeates everything. Or maybe its just not the right TYPE of computer

I’d bet a fairly large sum of money that plants posses consciousness of some sort. Presumably, they have very little computing power. But, maybe they don’t have consciousness after all. Such a mystery!

If I remember correctly, it had more to do with the complexity of the computer, not just raw computing power. Not really sure what to make of this claim, though.

Can anyone share some links for the things mentioned in this episode? Microorganisms coming from space, possible panspermia device, etc. I'm especially eager to see these satellite images of Mars, if those are publicly available somewhere.

If I remember correctly, it had more to do with the complexity of the computer, not just raw computing power. Not really sure what to make of this claim, though.
Right, it must have something to do with the structure, the way things are connected, the quality of the materials etc. There could be so many rules to a structure governing it’s ability to harbor consciousness. Or maybe it’s up to some higher power to make this choice.

Haha, woah! I actually just listened to that episode recently. I'm certainly excited for the eclipse next year; if I remember correctly, he said that a lot of people in North America will be able to see the moon's surface by earthlight, right? And maybe see whatever structures might still be standing?

I do have to say though, I think he's extremely naive about Elon Musk just letting everyone see whatever's on the dark side of the moon. Musk did some good things with the twitter files, but I don't think he's anywhere near being the renegade maverick that Hoagland seems to think he is.

Also, can anyone tell me exactly what I'm supposed to be seeing in this "Danuri moon" image? Is it the little halo of white light around the moon? Is that supposed to be these glass structures? I'm not necessarily trying to poke holes in it, but at least to my eye, it's not the obvious slam-dunk that Hoagland seems to think. Just not sure what it's supposed to convey.

Can you walk us through some of the logic for this? most compelling evidence?

1. Consciousness seems to be so pervasive in the universe, including beings that can communicate disincarnately.

2. I'm not a computer guy, but it seems a computer is somewhat like a brain (?)

3. Cultures around the world (actually most of them) have the belief that disincarnate beings can possess people

4. Ghost reports very often include the phenomena interfering with electrical devices.

5. I've personally had an intense experience of a haunting and the entity seemed to have used the computer to communicate with me.

So I'm quite certain computers are able to be possessed by spirits. Maybe it's even natural. But on reflection, maybe the average laptop or iphone isn't so appropriate for spirits, unless (say) they're really determined. Otherwise why wouldn't obvious possessions and electronic devices going haywire happen more often?

Can anyone share some links for the things mentioned in this episode? Microorganisms coming from space, possible panspermia device, etc. I'm especially eager to see these satellite images of Mars, if those are publicly available somewhere.

This interview is interesting:

https://www.brothersoftheserpent.com/2020/03/episode-141-dr-chandra-wickramasinghe.html?m=1

'about panspermia and the cosmic origins of life, and how evidence has been building for decades that space itself may contain a "micro-biome" consisting of vast numbers of single-cell life forms and viruses, and that these are constantly raining down upon the earth, changing and affecting life here on the planet, and possibly contributing to evolutionary changes throughout the history of life on earth.

We also talk about how this cosmic distribution of life in the universe may have caused the sudden onset of plagues and sicknesses throughout history, and that it may be the origin of the current viral crisis the world is facing in the form of COVID19.'

nice. do you have a reference handy?

A recent book:
Space Age Indians: Their Encounters with the Blue Men, Reptilians, and Other Star People

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1949501000/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1HS0CYL23DLJ8&keywords=ardy+sixkiller+clarke&qid=1681441564&sprefix=ardy+Sixkiller+,aps,759&sr=8-1

Weird though. If i remember correctly, she used to have a description of it on her website. Not anymore though

http://www.sixkiller.com/

She would be a person I'd love to hear on skeptiko again. A 3rd level discussion. Her thoughts on the interviews with Mary Rodwell, Jorjani and Fenton. Plus her thoughts on David Icke re reptilians. And why military bases and soldiers are so prevalent in her reports. What's going on with that? Are the ET trustworthy when they say they're interested in war? And to what degree could the US government be abducting soldiers, simulating that it's e.g. reptilians when it's really not?

These are questions I'd really like to hear her feedback on

Back