Bruce Fenton, Genetic SETI |590|

A recent book:
Space Age Indians: Their Encounters with the Blue Men, Reptilians, and Other Star People

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1949501000/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1HS0CYL23DLJ8&keywords=ardy+sixkiller+clarke&qid=1681441564&sprefix=ardy+Sixkiller+,aps,759&sr=8-1

Weird though. If i remember correctly, she used to have a description of it on her website. Not anymore though

http://www.sixkiller.com/

She would be a person I'd love to hear on skeptiko again. A 3rd level discussion. Her thoughts on the interviews with Mary Rodwell, Jorjani and Fenton. Plus her thoughts on David Icke re reptilians. And why military bases and soldiers are so prevalent in her reports. What's going on with that? Are the ET trustworthy when they say they're interested in war? And to what degree could the US government be abducting soldiers, simulating that it's e.g. reptilians when it's really not?

These are questions I'd really like to hear her feedback on

thx. I'll try.

Alex, thanks for having Bruce back on, I see you have been a real supporter of Bruce including a video project, I think you are right he merits a wider audience.
There was a nice overlap with your recent interviewee Jason Jorjani. I like Bruce's idea of trying to get some academic research to support his ideas. I think Nelson has previously mentioned how perilous it is for academics to get into these topics. But a carefully framed research question can get funding and advance the bigger issue.
enough said, I am off to read Bruce's substack

perilous it is for academics to get into these topics. But a carefully framed research question can get funding and advance the bigger issue.
enough said, I am off to read Bruce's substack

Agreed... and I like the way you put this. I think Bruce has a great idea regarding " framing" what would otherwise be a way too fringy idea... genetic seti [[p]]

I've personally had an intense experience of a haunting and the entity seemed to have used the computer to communicate with me.

So I'm quite certain computers are able to be possessed by spirits. Maybe it's even natural. But on reflection, maybe the average laptop or iphone isn't so appropriate for spirits, unless (say) they're really determined. Otherwise why wouldn't obvious possessions and electronic devices going haywire happen more often?

Though, in fairness, you and I are able to manipulate computers without our spirits possessing them. Similarly, a ghost or any other form of consciousness could do the same thing without necessarily having to possess it. They would just need to be able to manipulate energy in some way in order to get the desired output. Similarly to knocking a vase off of a counter.

Though, in fairness, you and I are able to manipulate computers without our spirits possessing them. Similarly, a ghost or any other form of consciousness could do the same thing without necessarily having to possess it. They would just need to be able to manipulate energy in some way in order to get the desired output. Similarly to knocking a vase off of a counter.

That's an interesting point. But then the question arises what really happens during psychokinesis and "possession".

PK reportedly involves realising oneself and the object are one, then moving the object as if it's a part of oneself. Seems an unclear line between that and possession

A case in point of this unclarity is the UFO encounter reported by Rey Hernandez. He reportedly went downstairs during the night, saw a ufo, and a voice in his head said there's nothing noteworthy to see, go back to sleep.

Now could that command be categorised as merely telepathy or is it to an extent possession?

If it were complete possession there'd be no need to give a command. The other being could merely move the other, like happens in PK.

So I've sort of answered my question while delving into it. At most, what Rey Hernandez reportedly experienced was partial possession by another entity.

If it were complete possession there'd be no need to give a command

That's a very nuanced insight, nice work. Hadn't occurred to me until I came across you pointing it out.

I've heard Rey speak in several different interviews. Generally speaking I find his interviews to be more engaging/entertaining on these topics (as opposed to some other people), and he holds a more upbeat/optimistic outlook on things, existentially speaking. When he reinforces the perspective or existential understanding that consciousness is primary/foundational, that's something I strongly agree with and share in terms of my own existential understanding.

Regarding him and his wife's alleged experiences. When someone I don't know is alleging certain phenomenal experiences - I'm really not in any position to know whether they are sincerely reporting what they experienced, or never had any such experiences. So I can only use my discernment based on my understanding what is even possible or feasible to experience, and based on the perceived character/behavior of the individual making the claims. Some individuals come across as more authentic and credible than others, of course. Assuming Rey was accurately reporting his and his wife's experiences, as they really experienced it - the thought occurred to me 2 summers ago that his description of the upside down 'U' could potentially be a representation of the Greek symbol for omega - with omega also having relevance and meaning in reference to Catholicism (with his wife being heavily Catholic).

On one hand if someone was making up a story and already describing their wife as extremely Catholic - you might think in this context it would make sense to describe the symbol that appeared in the house as the omega sign/symbol, which would be interpreted as having special relevance and significance to his wife. However I heard Rey describe it only as an upside down 'U' in multiple interviews and that comes across more like someone was doing an authentic interpretation of something that would have appeared in that position/form, but without knowing what it represented symbolically. He describes it more from the perspective of not knowing why it looked or appeared in the form that he says it did.

Around the time I had the thought about the upside down 'U' / Omega / Catholic connection - I reached out to him and we conversed briefly. He was cordial and everything but didn't seem to have much interest in finding out if his wife remembers or recognizes the upside down 'U' to look similar to these greek symbols representing omega - which was okay/fine with me. I was just curious on my end if there was any possible underlying connection behind the circumstances regarding the symbol they saw, omega, and catholicism.

IMG_20230504_063547.jpg

Back