Bureaucracy of Death

Pollux

New
It might sound a bit humorous - but what about the bureaucracy of death?

By reading some Asian - or it might have been Indian - NDE-stories where quite a number of them mention that in their NDE´s they were finding themselves in a situation which is best described as meeting a bureaucrat of the "next world" who is looking through some scrolls and/or books and telling them that there must have been a mistake somewhere. Because according to their lists they are not supposed to die that day, and that they have to go back. And then they feel, the same as "ordinary" NDE´rs, that they get sucked back into life again.

But if one think about it, there is around 200 000 - 300 000 deaths in the world on a "normal" day, which mean the afterlife must be pretty organised, don't you think? One might say that in a dimension where time is not linear, or even a concept, things might flow a lot easier in their "bureaucracy" of handling everyone. But in any case, even in "our" (western world) NDE´s there is obviously a sort of mishap in the "bureaucracy of the afterlife", which makes it a bit humorous thinking of it as a big office dealing with souls arriving at the "wrong" time, and has to be dealt with. So, as a sort of lighter and humours look at it, do you think there is an "office" for this? And if so, can one make a complaint about their handling of the situation? :)

Whew! When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be a political piece on Obama-care. :)

Pat

The explanation of a bureaucratic error being made seems analogous to Western NDErs being told they have to go back because they 'have more work to do.' I wonder if any NDErs have offered any other reasons for being told to return to their body?

By reading some Asian - or it might have been Indian - NDE-stories where quite a number of them mention that in their NDE´s they were finding themselves in a situation which is best described as meeting a bureaucrat of the "next world" who is looking through some scrolls and/or books and telling them that there must have been a mistake somewhere.

I suspect that would've been Indian. Asian cultures don't tend to have a heavy influence in other worlds, for instance under Shinto when you die then you either must be good enough to manifest as a kami or else you are annihilated.

The explanation of a bureaucratic error being made seems analogous to Western NDErs being told they have to go back because they 'have more work to do.' I wonder if any NDErs have offered any other reasons for being told to return to their body?

Sometimes an NDEr reports being asked if they want to stay or not instead of being sent back straight away, though Keith Augustine has documented some cases where people that chose to remain beyond the point of no return ended up surviving regardless.

I've brought this up before too on the old forum. If mind =/ brain and we have "souls" that get attached to our bodies then what is the process by which the souls get attached to bodies? How is it decided which "soul" goes with which body? Are they simply swarming around like sperm seeking an egg? Or is there some decision maker that assigns them?

They need some sort of department whose remit is providing better information on the services they provide! :D

But I guess they're busy....

I've brought this up before too on the old forum. If mind =/ brain and we have "souls" that get attached to our bodies then what is the process by which the souls get attached to bodies? How is it decided which "soul" goes with which body? Are they simply swarming around like sperm seeking an egg? Or is there some decision maker that assigns them?

Perhaps the soul has decided where it is going well before the body is "created/conceived". That's an opinion that has come about from doing many mediumship readings and listening to many NDE and Past life regressions. That is we choose who are parents are going to be... and the life we are going to live before we come into the world... to learn lessons both for ourselves and others.... and to "grow spiritually". Not always are they what we conceive as "fun lessons".

The other side of the coin of course is that Science has difficulties itself when it comes to the creation of the physical body.
Why are Millions of seemingly perfectly healthy sperm unable to impregnate an egg for months or years on end... and have doctors shrugging their shoulders trying to explain the difficulties in getting pregnant.
Why is someone who has been told by doctors they will never be able to have children somehow have 2 children against all medical opinion (as happened with a friend of mine).

Science has just as many questions in regards to conception than answers.

I personally think just like conciousness where it is both soul and brain that makes conciousness and the brain is a filter of sorts.... it is part soul and physical body that creates humans. Without the soul a physical body is useless (Otherwise known as death). Without a physical body the soul has nowhere to go in this physical existance we call life and the physical plane we call Earth.

I don't personally believe there is a "Decision Maker" as such. It is a personal choice as to whether you want to spiritually grow. Just like it is a personal choice to make something successful out of your life and having a family or spend it receiving unemployment benefits and committing crimes. Nobody makes you do anything.

Back