Chaos Creators?

Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And you're ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton...

Correct. There are hundreds.
Right. Hundreds of well organized, secret plans to subjugate the masses by the elite coordinated through a 1,000 year epoch.

Yeah, again we're back to square one. Shadows, conjecture, and a not-so-shocking lack of evidence. Just human nature to this point of our development as a species. I don't see anything more or less.

Right. Hundreds of well organized, secret plans to subjugate the masses

There is not One Big Conspiracy cooked-up in a 17th century Vienna luxury penthouse by five Trillionaires with a certified planning document they all signed with a bloody thumb print.

Rich people have goals just like you and I, (usually to get richer). Sometimes those goals are malevolent and planned behind closed doors. Manipulating ideologies and the public consciousness to serve those goals is effective.

I don't see what is so difficult about this for you to comprehend.

Back