Coronavirus Pandemic

I dont know if the bad smell was the shedding (which seems to be there at least with recently vaccinated people, like i get a bit flemmy for an hour or two)
Maybe the smells was a bug.
Also i think all this tracing contacts after someone tests positive to covid is a load of bollox. Have caught bugs off individuals for years now, outdoors and after 5-10 seconds of being near them, but with the tracing they say you have to gave been near someone for 15 minutes. Doctors should know this. What a waste of time and money, or is it the plan to get us used to being on the medical trace?
By the way almost everyone on the planet has had coronavirus 19 at least once and that has been the case since about November 2020.
But even if it took till March for covid to work through everyone, the general death rate figures show very clearly that from December 2020 when vaccinations started the trend of the years numbers blatantly goes up (even taking into account the winter season increases every year) until around the beginning of March, in which time about 40 million people got vaccinated. This i think shows that carpet vaccinating everyone is does not work and causes more harm than good. If that has not been the case then the question remains 'what did everyone die from between the beginning of December and the beginning of March?'
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...guresondeathsregisteredbyareaofusualresidence

But even if it took till March for covid to work through everyone, the general death rate figures show very clearly that from December 2020 when vaccinations started the trend of the years numbers blatantly goes up (even taking into account the winter season increases every year) until around the beginning of March, in which time about 40 million people got vaccinated. This i think shows that carpet vaccinating everyone is does not work and causes more harm than good. If that has not been the case then the question remains 'what did everyone die from between the beginning of December and the beginning of March?'
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...guresondeathsregisteredbyareaofusualresidence
Not to mention the varied range of vaccine side effects which again often far outweigh the risk of someone catching covid

I’ve got to warn you that is a very naive point of view regarding people in power. I could accept the possibility that one or 2 could have been duped or blackmailed but “a lot” certainly not.
yes Evil does exist but it’s not within all of us as they have gaslit most people into believing I would say it primarily exists within the “cluster B’s” aka our leaders who are in those positions of power because their disorder & /or DNA made them crave the ability to hold said power and control over others.
I think there is evil both within science and within governments, but that doesn't preclude that some within science manage to deceive some within government.
Also if someone tells you who they really are, you should ALWAYS listen to them even if it was in a joking or light hearted way because you can bet when they do tell you the truth About who they are saying it in a way that most people wouldn’t take them seriously is a common tactic. Don’t buy it, they know what they are doing and this is how they subvert accruing Karma from violating the universal law of free will.
It’s the standard M.O. for all narcissistic & psychopathic personalities and applies to all types of interactions from addressing an entire nation to an intimate relationship setting and everything in between.

But I do agree with you about their crimes “being no less real”

And also agree with you that the so called “experts” of basically every field who are responsible for publishing the, I’ll call it “narrative” touted as evidence or data for their respective fields is mostly nonsense across the board and my current default assumption based on nearly everything we’ve been told ending up being a lie when I researched it for myself. I can’t think of anything that wasn’t a lie actually so I’m going to say literally everything I looked into was a lie but YMMV

I generally try not to overstate my views, but yes, large swathes of science are fake or seriously distorted. However those areas of science that have directly lead to devices like TV's computers, certain drugs, etc must be basically true.

There is an excellent book about the distortions of medical science that are tolerated:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctoring-Data-medical-advice-nonsense-ebook/dp/B00TCG3X4S/

It is written by a UK doctor.

Clearly, COVID is a horrible example of the same phenomenon taken to its limit.

Alex's book also points out that if science is honest about consciousness, then that kind of undermines everything else.

David

I agree, if science has to work in our devices etc then yes obviously they would have to be correct in that sense.

But then there’s the peculiar anti-humanity theme basically underlying everything in this world that seems to pivot on the needs of someone or something at the top to control humanity by keeping us all as dumb, ignorant, poor, triggered, poisoned, distracted, and traumatized as possible while moving us away from any understanding of spirituality, consciousness and any truth especially about our true history and origins.
I haven’t looked at the link yet but it’s my understanding the Rockefeller’s basically used their wealth in the early 1900’s to buy out the medical field and changed the narrative homeopathic medicine and frequency/ vibration to chemical dependency and treatments / surgeries vs natural healing & cures.

Ive also read the Rockefeller’s are Rothschilds who changed their name to deceive which goes with their standard M.O. because the Rothschilds were known as the khazarian mafia before they adopted Rothschild and the khazarians were known for assuming the identities of the people they robbed and murdered, it’s also believed this is what happened to the original British / European royals and I would have to assume the Roman Catholic (satanic) church which would explain A LOT of things about the world today.

And based on the habits of the khazarian mafia which morphed into the Zionist /jesuit Jews and the Illuminati and the Freemasons we mostly hear of today I would be surprised if they weren’t the same lineage as the tribe of Dan and the people of Canaan and ultimately the serpent seeds aka the descendants of Cain whom per the book of Enoch was the son of the original sin when the serpent (Lucifer) “beguiled” Eve in the garden of eden.

Of course the “science of the mind” aka psychology is also corrupted by these evil minions who obscure the fact that narcissism & psychopathy are genetically pre-determined and environment shapes whether they will become a judge, politician or CEO of a major corporation or if they will become Charles Manson or the son of sam or Hannibal Ecter.

All the same lack of empathy and any guilt, remorse or regret that comes with it. And actually they lack of all normal range human emotions and pesky weaknesses like morals values integrity or a conscience.
it’s also pretty apparent just by looking at the state of the world today that they all must absolutely despise neuro-typical, divine soul possessing human beings.

The former versions just act out their hatred of humanity “covertly” by controlling, manipulating, lying to, gaslighting, scape goating, projecting, convicting, sentencing, jailing or poisoning us slowly through our food/ water and the environment...

while the latter uses the more straight forward and honest about their true feelings “overt” methods such as stabbing, shooting or inflicting blunt force trauma to whomever they think they can get away with.

i think a lot of this has to do with I guess what I would call 3 different species of human beings as each has a different soul energy

the Lucifarian’s who are the worlds elites are obviously satanic

Pre-adamic man are humans who lived on earth prior to Adam & eve and are said to be of a group soul complex like animals are, pre-adamic women are who Cain procreated with after he was banished for murdering Able

Adamic man is the lineage of Adam & Eve via their second son Seth since their first was murdered. And just like Cain murdered able out of envy of his relationship with God essentially nothing has changed today except now that war is on mass scale but they still despise and wish to murder us all.

I think there is evil both within science and within governments, but that doesn't preclude that some within science manage to deceive some within government.

I generally try not to overstate my views, but yes, large swathes of science are fake or seriously distorted. However those areas of science that have directly lead to devices like TV's computers, certain drugs, etc must be basically true.

There is an excellent book about the distortions of medical science that are tolerated:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doctoring-Data-medical-advice-nonsense-ebook/dp/B00TCG3X4S/

It is written by a UK doctor.

Clearly, COVID is a horrible example of the same phenomenon taken to its limit.

Alex's book also points out that if science is honest about consciousness, then that kind of undermines everything else.

David
Here’s a couple links about pre-Adamic man and soulless organic portals, NPC’s and agent smiths if interested... I find this topic fascinating ever since awakening to narcissism 3 years ago and have been trying to explain the things I experienced that had no tangible physical evidence or biological explanations which basically leaves the spiritual, esoteric and etheric realms

https://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37445

https://christiansfortruth.com/pre-adamics-in-genesis-adam-was-not-the-first-man/

I hope links are okay, I haven’t actually read the forum rules yet

The article brings up a number of issues but this sentence i found to be the most ominous as the planet continues down the road of allowing big pharma and the likes of Bill Gates (satanic ritual abuse cult imo and long time associate of Jeffrey Epstein including after Epstein's pedo convictions) control their day to day lives, on the pretext that it is about coronavirus or whatever is up their sleeve for the future:

'You just get a ping on your phone and you have no way of knowing what the contact was,'

Yes a ping on your phone due to a supposed contact from an unknown and unidentified person means you have to go into isolation (in this case regarding a disease that about 4-5 billion people have been catching every 6 months). Maybe for now the app isnt being used in sinister ways (stupidly at least) but if this shit is allowed to carry on, particularly if these kind of apps were made mandatory or a requirement to work in private companies, especially on an international scale, you can be goddamn sure that it will be used in sinister ways.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9749171/Restaurant-owners-forced-CLOSE-staff-isolating.html

Last edited:
The article brings up a number of issues but this sentence i found to be the most ominous as the planet continues down the road of allowing big pharma and the likes of Bill Gates (satanic ritual abuse cult imo and long time associate of Jeffrey Epstein including after Epstein's pedo convictions) control their day to day lives, on the pretext that it is about coronavirus or whatever is up their sleeve for the future:

'You just get a ping on your phone and you have no way of knowing what the contact was,'

Yes a ping on your phone due to a supposed contact from an unknown and unidentified person means you have to go into isolation (in this case regarding a disease that 4-5 billion people have been catching every 6 months). Maybe for now the app isnt being used in sinister ways (stupidly at least) but if this shit is allowed to carry on, particularly if these kind of apps were made mandatory or a requirement to work in private companies, especially on an international scale, you can be goddamn sure that it will be used in sinister ways.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9749171/Restaurant-owners-forced-CLOSE-staff-isolating.html
For example:

You dont want particular shareholders or directors at a company meeting - send them covid contact - they dont even need to talk to them, just sit next to them for a minute on a bus or something, anonymous too

Not wanting certain politicians or people of influence at any given summit etc - easy - send them a covid contact

Not happy with certain individuals or even geographical areas - just ramp up the test and contact tracing and put them in isolation

The list goes on and on

Last edited:
For example:

You dont want particular shareholders or directors at a company meeting - send them covid contact - they dont even need to talk to them, just sit next to them for a minute on a bus or something, anonymous too

Not wanting certain politicians or people of influence at any given summit etc - easy - send them a covid contact

Not happy with certain individuals or even geographical areas - just ramp up the test and contact tracing and put them in isolation

The list goes on and on

above examples following on from post #2487 are clearly used to highlight the absurdity and danger of this, it seems, ever expanding use of track and contact tracing. See graph in linked article in post #2487 in this thread bearing in mind very low summer positivity covid rate compared to winter, and also
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...tent&eId=f1ef83d5-5e18-4320-a851-0646f29a28e1

Anyway for informational purposes in case anyone is getting any ideas, i owe it to say that is risky potentialy spreading covid around even if they are going to get pinged on their phone pretty quickly, or doing a round of isolation pinging before going and contracting covid to set off the contacts in the app. Shit ways of doing it really unless it was a real emergency. The rapid tests are bought by the government for about 50 pence. Probably very easily tampered with to give a false positive. A round of isolation pinging could be done and then go and get the tampered test which you know is going to give a false positive.

The whole thing is just a really absurd and very dangerous in the wrong hands idea. Suppose is already happening to some extent so maybe if someone wanted to take advantage of the situation being pushed on them, find a contact pinger who uses false positive tests or a false positive test yourself and enjoy a cool paid ten days off work or maybe even some time off school. You'de have take the app off your phone, leave phone at home, have a second use phone for 'isolation' times etc.

Creepy shit

Last edited:
I have to toot my own horn for a moment... My prediction from 14.5 months ago seems to be panning out... I read somewhere (think it was Wikipedia) that antibodies from a typical Corona virus infection wear off after about a year which is why Corona viruses come back again and again causing seasonal colds. So based on that I guessed that Gates and WEF and Pfizer and Fauci et al picked a Corona virus for their plandemic specifically for this reason knowing that immunity will wear off requiring annual or biannual booster shots for life... which means you'll have to get your COVID passport renewed every 6 months or every year just like your car registration.

They're now saying that 6 months after vaccination the immunity is wearing off and you'll need a 3rd shot. Israel already requiring a 3rd shot.

I have no idea what's going on at the moment with this whole thing. Especially the vaccine passport decision from France.....bloody hell is that dystopian or what.

UK is following suit in September. USA at least has states that don't buy it.

Be interesting to see how this pans out and if it fails ( I think it will eventually). I doubt these will be short term measures either, or simply a way to coerce people into getting the vaccine either. It is that, but a whole lot more IMO.

I have no idea what's going on at the moment with this whole thing. Especially the vaccine passport decision from France.....bloody hell is that dystopian or what.

UK is following suit in September. USA at least has states that don't buy it.

Be interesting to see how this pans out and if it fails ( I think it will eventually). I doubt these will be short term measures either, or simply a way to coerce people into getting the vaccine either. It is that, but a whole lot more IMO.
Seems like a lot of effort is going into "everyone getting vaxed", why is that? What is the ultimate goal, institute global credit system, world communist government? There is something wrong here, hopefully something will eventually break.

Seems like a lot of effort is going into "everyone getting vaxed", why is that? What is the ultimate goal, institute global credit system, world communist government? There is something wrong here, hopefully something will eventually break.

Probably.

I do think it may break. We should look closely to France to see how they develop, and how the populace reacts. There is the slimmest chance this could be a 'temp' thing and that the governments are being 'benevolent dictators', but I think it's all here to stay.

I don't even have the energy or will to say I told you so to people any longer. I just can't be arsed anymore with it all. I'm strangely at peace with what's to come. That's bad, right?

I've been on the fence about the alleged magnetic effects of the vaccine, but this article makes you go, "Hmmmm..."

https://www.theguardian.com/science...magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

"Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance. "

Probably.

I do think it may break. We should look closely to France to see how they develop, and how the populace reacts. There is the slimmest chance this could be a 'temp' thing and that the governments are being 'benevolent dictators', but I think it's all here to stay.

I don't even have the energy or will to say I told you so to people any longer. I just can't be arsed anymore with it all. I'm strangely at peace with what's to come. That's bad, right?

I would agree, it's here to stay. Just another paradigm shift in the world's history. It would be nice to believe government would be "benevolent dictators" but all too often history proved different. Who knows what will come, I've heard a lot of theories from the vaccine being used to control people to the eventual breakup of the US and by 2035 a world controlled by communism. I can only deal with things I have control over, prepare for the worst hope for the best. Stock up on food and ammo.

I've been on the fence about the alleged magnetic effects of the vaccine, but this article makes you go, "Hmmmm..."

https://www.theguardian.com/science...magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

"Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance. "
I've heard stories of that too, do t know how true? Where are all the good aliens, shouldn't they be helping?

I’m sure you’d agree it was never about being right. Rather, it’s about staying awake and staying available to say “Don’t worry friend, you’re not alone, and believe it or not the tyrants are by far the minority, they just have control of the mic for the time being.”

Indeed! I think from this we will see that as far as bad the situation will go, it will stimulate the opposite reaction of good.

I've noticed massive change in my being over the past few months. So much lighter and freer. Less anger and negative energy. Wonder if that is partly due to some meta thing that we can't conceive of in our reality? Who knows?

Back