Coronavirus Pandemic

Trump's now a white knight on Epstein? Man, that is some spin there.

At best he didn't look too closely into his one time friend's personal life while ending the relationship over a real estate deal gone bad. At worst.... who knows.

He did have this to say, on the record, when interviewed by New York Magazine in 2002 regarding Epstein:
I wouldn't call him a "white knight". But, it is under Trump that this creature was taken down. I saw the stupid quote Trump did, eh, goes under "keep your friends close, your enemies closer" deal if you ask me. He (Trumpster) did go to the NYPD & tell about Epstein.

We'll wait to see if this nasty ass woman (Maxwell) has anything on Trump. I'm waiting for THAT one. I think Trump already said a few years back (maybe 2) that Bill Clinton has a lot to worry about w/this Epstein thing. Not good. Everyone waiting w/bated breath for Prince Andrew. SMH, he's an idiot. The Queen should cut him loose. Filthy creature.

hum, we're ALL going to be VERY ANGRY if it comes out the media & the freaks of power are behind this stupid COVID just to cover their nasty asses in regards to Maxwell/Epstein. Just WTF I say, WTF!! Chester here has a cure for it, Trump told everyone about this HCQ & Zinc. For Gods sake, people dying when we have a cheap cure?

Did any of you call your doctors to see if they could prescribe HCQ? Cause I did! She said no. She said they (whoever they are) told her she couldn't write a script for it. So I blew up. She told me to calm it, if I got sick (which she said w/full confidence) I wouldn't get "it". That if I did she'd get the HCQ. WTH!?

Meanwhile, I got an event to go to Sunday with at least 25 peps! WTH! Some of the guests are older & were a little hesitant. Don't worry, I told them, they were going or else. LOL (hence I better find a cure just in case!).

Beyond rampant capitalism, it’s really hard to see what gates has done wrong. But set it to a sinister sound track and it does sound worse, I grant you.
I think that he lies is a problem. I think that his stupid polio vaccine causing 500K of polio is a problem. I think getting the media all in his pocket is a problem. I mean I get your point & I agree. But, if I paid $$$ to give a bunch of kids a polio vaccine that in turn infected them. I'd be crushed. I'd put my head down & spend my life trying to fix that. Not make more vaccines.

BAH! Every time I wonder why people do the things they do I keep hearing someone tell me (again) "that's what makes horse races."

Do not discount the following information just because this Dr. happens to be a Christian -

I don’t discount anything that comes out of anybody’s because of their beliefs. I think to do so is foolish. Judge what they say by the words they say alone. I think it’s super arrogant to discount something somebody says because they are Christian. Are we gonna discount all of Rupert Sheldrakes ideas because he’s a Christian?

Since I'm a money kind of person, I thought I'd check out the Gates Foundation. Checking the 990 IRS form for the Bill & Mel. Gates foundation I see they made about 5 Billion by their work. It pans out like this they gave 23.5 Billion but generated 28.5 Billion(this in the past 5 yrs). What this means is they would have been taxed by the Gov. 28.5 Billion which in turn would have gone to build roads & our infrastructure. We can argue people have a right to do what they want w/their $$$. But the rest of us will have to make up that 5 Billion shortage.

Also checking where he donated hundreds of millions to companies he held stock in. This would be considered a conflict of interest BUT because of the rules in congress & limited resources by the IRS... eh yeah, not going after them.

Again depends on your point of view, but it would benefit Mr. Gates to be a "swell guy". Makes him money! As they say these are "white people problems" (of which I wish I HAD).

Last edited:
Since I'm a money kind of person, I thought I'd check out the Gates Foundation. Checking the 990 IRS form for the Bill & Mel. Gates foundation I see they made about 5 Billion by their work. It pans out like this they gave 23.5 Billion but generated 28.5 Billion(this in the past 5 yrs). What this means is they would have been taxed by the Gov. 28.5 Billion which in turn would have gone to build roads & our infrastructure. We can argue people have a right to do what they want w/their $$$. But the rest of us will have to make up that 5 Billion shortage.

Also checking where he donated hundreds of millions to companies he held stock in. This would be considered a conflict of interest BUT because of the rules in congress & limited resources by the IRS... eh yeah, not going after them.

Again depends on your point of view, but it would benefit Mr. Gates to be a "swell guy". Makes him money! As they say these are "white people problems" (of which I wish I HAD).
The American dream. Viva capitalism.

If racism is systemic... what then is this? We get it... rigged from top to bottom and manipulated by mid and lower management level hacks in politics and the media.

What this means is they would have been taxed by the Gov. 28.5 Billion which in turn would have gone to build roads & our infrastructure.
Yeah, sure. Put down the rose colored glasses.

Roughly 12% of the federal budget is used for discretionary, non-mandatory, non-defense spending. Roads and infrastructure battle it out with every other hungry mouth for that 12%. Almost 10% goes to net interest payments on government debt, a staggering $375b in 2019.

Leaving money in private foundations is hardly a greater evil than giving it to the federal government.

Yeah, sure. Put down the rose colored glasses.

Roughly 12% of the federal budget is used for discretionary, non-mandatory, non-defense spending. Roads and infrastructure battle it out with every other hungry mouth for that 12%. Almost 10% goes to net interest payments on government debt, a staggering $375b in 2019.

Leaving money in private foundations is hardly a greater evil than giving it to the federal government.
I would agree, but what I was looking at is this Gates character. He is using his financial gains to control our government & people (that means you and me!). Filthy animal. He got his $$ via cutthroat tactics, which is okay I guess, okay NOT okay, he's a tool.

Theodore Roosevelt said, “No amount of charities in spending such fortunes can compensate in any way for the misconduct in acquiring them.”

And Malf, I'm not ready to give up "capitalism" because some asses abuse it. It's the best system we got right now for a country of this size and magnitude. Somebody has to be the big dogs on the block, might as well be us (with capitalism to keep the worse tyrants at bay). We just have to keep our paws at the throats of those who would abuse this gift.

Attachments

• Cracker Jack & Baldwin.jpg
    Cracker Jack & Baldwin.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
I would agree, but what I was looking at is this Gates character. He is using his financial gains to control our government & people (that means you and me!). Filthy animal. He got his $$ via cutthroat tactics, which is okay I guess, okay NOT okay, he's a tool.

Theodore Roosevelt said, “No amount of charities in spending such fortunes can compensate in any way for the misconduct in acquiring them.”

And Malf, I'm not ready to give up "capitalism" because some asses abuse it. It's the best system we got right now for a country of this size and magnitude. Somebody has to be the big dogs on the block, might as well be us (with capitalism to keep the worse tyrants at bay). We just have to keep our paws at the throats of those who would abuse this gift.
How, specifically, has he “abused capitalism”?

Anti Marxists should be holding this guy up as a legend. He’s played the American game just about better than anyone.

How, specifically, has he “abused capitalism”?

Anti Marxists should be holding this guy up as a legend. He’s played the American game just about better than anyone.
How did he abuse capitalism? He cheated. If you're going to play the game you can't cheat or it doesn't count or it counts against you. Didn't mama tell ya that? Bad form Malf.

Hum, to some people they can be horrible human beings as long as they win. UNFORTUNATELY, you'll get caught & become known as the scoundrel nobody wants to know. I give you Epstein. It never ends well. I give you Clinton, Podesta, Comey, Hitler or Maxwell. But, then I do believe in karma (and I have always seen it come into play... eventually).

You might find this interesting in regards to Ghislaine Maxwell. It mentions her father's history with various intelligence agencies (KGB, MI6, Mossad, CIA), and how Epstein took over part of her father's business after Robert Maxwell's mysterious death. They also mention Trump's banning of Epstein from Mar-a-logo.

^^
I knew this :-) She's a nasty bit of work. All these months I kind of think she was working w/the FBI all along. The nits were calling her & they were being recorded. She either knew this & was in or it or she is VERY stupid.

Did you hear when the NYPD saw the stuff in Epsteins safe they became physically ill? Seasoned officers too, must be some really bad stuff, what I saw was bad enough. gads.

We were talking last night about these cannibals among us. Can you imagine? These people were eating people. WTF? And you thought Hannibal was just a movie.

How did he abuse capitalism? He cheated. If you're going to play the game you can't cheat or it doesn't count or it counts against you. Didn't mama tell ya that? Bad form Malf.

Hum, to some people they can be horrible human beings as long as they win. UNFORTUNATELY, you'll get caught & become known as the scoundrel nobody wants to know. I give you Epstein. It never ends well. I give you Clinton, Podesta, Comey, Hitler or Maxwell. But, then I do believe in karma (and I have always seen it come into play... eventually).
Specifically, where did he cheat?

Specifically, where did he cheat?
God really? You want me to list the ways? If you're interested look it up. I'm kind of busy~ it's pretty obvious he wasn't the one that came up with writing CODE if he can't CODE now. There is that. He stole that from another guy. Why do I have to do all your research? The IBM debacle. I already told you about a 1/2 million kids getting polio from his vaccine. He lies.

I don't know that seems to be a FLAW. How in the hell do you conduct YOUR life? grumble. hum, I'm in a bad mood, not your fault you don't know how to search.

Here... I got a web site for ya, somebody sent me after my post, it says many of the things I said: https://wrenchinthegears.com/

Now I really need to whistle.

Last edited:
Have you seen the frequent flyers list. Clinton and Obama are both on it.

I did see it. But on the list were names... I'm not sure... like Oprah? I know Clinton & obama are creepers but I don't know about all the names. LOL did youseeMaxell& Keven Spacy in the King & Queens chairs in England? Man, Spacy took them to task maybe over a year ago with his stupid short video (holding up the Queens teacup). He was threatening her if he went down they would go down (Prin.Andrew). Guess they are going down (?) we'll see. Did you see the Princes interview? THAT was a total bomb. Boy, is HE guilty. They have video of him in the pool at the island w/ several of the young girls (topless). They have witnesses too (the groundskeeper). He saw Clinton too. What a mess. This has been going on so long now, it kind of isn't all that interesting, except the coming "perp walk". Egads. I wonder which & who. It has to be bad with all they are throwing at us. MISDIRECTION!!!

Please tell me you saw the painting that was hanging in Epstein entry of Clinton (?) LOL just awful people.

And.. Chelsea Clinton got married at George Sorros mansion, Maxwell was there.

Attachments

• ghislaine-maxwel-kevin-spacey.jpg
    ghislaine-maxwel-kevin-spacey.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2
  • idiots.jpg
    idiots.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Bill in a blue dress.jpg
    Bill in a blue dress.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Well, I guess that's only 6 years after the documented cases of pedophilia date. What's six years among billionaire friends?
Well, Virginia Giuffre said she never saw Trump there or with any of the girls. She was (and is) a major witness that was there from the jump. So until we have something, you got nothing.

Back