Coronavirus Pandemic

Good News!

My other daughter contracted Covid-19 on Monday.

I want her to get pregnant. She is practicing birth control because she is an Austin Leftist who is afraid of Covid-19.

After four days she will be over the bug, and can get pregnant. Sadly, she will not attend Thanksgiving celebrations this Thursday because she fears infecting my elderly parents.

Good News!

My other daughter contracted Covid-19 on Monday.

I want her to get pregnant. She is practicing birth control because she is an Austin Leftist who is afraid of Covid-19.

After four days she will be over the bug, and can get pregnant. Sadly, she will not attend Thanksgiving celebrations this Thursday because she fears infecting my elderly parents.
Sounds like you raised a good, rational, and moral daughter.

This was hilarious.

YouTube celebrity Chis Klemens suffers an emotional break-down after testing "positive" for Covid-19 at a drive-thru...

It will take years to make a full accounting of all the economic and psychological devastation wrought by the Covid Terror Campaign.

xZlcqcI.jpg

'If you are advocating for lockdowns, you are complicit in tearing families apart. You are complicit in inflicting untold suffering on millions of people around the world. You are complicit in casting the poorest and most vulnerable in our societies into even further grinding poverty. You are complicit in murder. "

Last edited:
Ah Governments all over the world! If no one was advocating for lockdowns, there would not be protests and dissent for them right? Baffling.
They're "advocating" for lockdowns? That's not how I would describe the situation in the US. I still don't see the conspiratorial angle here. I see humans fumbling about dealing with lots of complexities, emotions and a lack of experience. I don't see shadowy puppet masters advocating for economic retardation and pain/agony of the population.

They're "advocating" for lockdowns? That's not how I would describe the situation in the US. I still don't see the conspiratorial angle here. I see humans fumbling about dealing with lots of complexities, emotions and a lack of experience. I don't see shadowy puppet masters advocating for economic retardation and pain/agony of the population.

Don't know what you are talking about. Yeah I don't see a conspiracy angle either. Why does it seem to always come back to that ol weaponized term. Oh right to ridicule. It's a Nice strawman even though it hasn't anything to do with it, but then that is kind of what a strawman is.

You post a piece about protesting something that no one is apparently advocating. Go figure.

Last edited:
John Hopkins pulled an article proving Covid-19 is a giant hoax.

I detected the hoax last March by manually collecting historical flu fatality data from State health department websites and comparing them to the "Corona" numbers the Media was using to terrorize people. This took me several hours. I noticed they were the same.

Corrupt governments and healthcare providers can manipulate "cause of death" data by mislabeling it, but they cannot change the total number of deaths.

Johns Hopkins University, homebase of the conspiracy to push this fraud on the public, published an article that admitted that the death toll is not rising over any other year on November 22. On the 26th, they retracted the article, saying that it was being used by people to spread “false information” about the virus.

The money shot...

Interestingly, as depicted in the table below, the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19. This suggests, according to Briand, that the COVID-19 death toll is misleading. Briand believes that deaths due to heart diseases, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia may instead be recategorized as being due to COVID-19.

You can read the archived article here:

https://web.archive.org/web/2020112...1/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

Many people should go to prison for the misery, death, and world-wide economic devistation caused by this Terror Campaign, but they won't.

Back