Coronavirus Pandemic

Imagine, you take one of these vaccines and some of the cells in your body start to express the spike protein and become a target for your immune system - isn't that likely to give you an autoimmune disease?

Ten years from now television will be swamped with commercials from Law Firms saying... "If you received the Covid-19 Vaccine in 2021, you may be entitled to compensation".

Ten years from now television will be swamped with commercials from Law Firms saying... "If you received the Covid-19 Vaccine in 2021, you may be entitled to compensation".
I hate to burst your bubble, but the COVID-19 vaccine is covered under the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP). There's a one year filing deadline, it's an administrative (not court) process, attorney's fees aren't covered (attorneys aren't usually involved), and the payout will be for any injury received, rather than ginormous punitive damages.

The vaccine, so called, doesn't fall within the normal definition.

It is not a controversial claim, there is no viral sequences in the so called mRNA vaccine so it does not meet the standard definition.

Imagine, you take one of these vaccines and some of the cells in your body start to express the spike protein and become a target for your immune system - isn't that likely to give you an autoimmune disease?

speaking of definitions. The definition of a autoimmune disease from medical dictionary states...

autoimmune disease A condition in which the body recognizes its own tissues as foreign and directs an immune response against them.

So with this synthetic genetic therapy, as I understand it, the mRNA produces the spike proteins to which the body creates antibodies in defense. Since it can't be switched off isn't it just creating that very condition? Yes it is foreign genetic code, that is the difference of course but still, it seems to meet this definition a little better don't you think?

It is not a controversial claim, there is no viral sequences in the so called mRNA vaccine so it does not meet the standard definition.

speaking of definitions. The definition of a autoimmune disease from medical dictionary states...

autoimmune disease A condition in which the body recognizes its own tissues as foreign and directs an immune response against them.

So with this synthetic genetic therapy, as I understand it, the mRNA produces the spike proteins to which the body creates antibodies in defense. Since it can't be switched off isn't it just creating that very condition? Yes it is foreign genetic code, that is the difference of course but still, it seems to meet this definition a little better don't you think?

Of course, ordinary mRNA (produced by the body) only has a short lifetime - otherwise once a gene had turned on there would be a long delay before it would turn off again. However, the mRNA's in the vaccine are supposed to be wrapped in polyethylene glycol - which is supposed to make them last longer! I have never really understood this because if they are so wrapped it seems hard to believe they would work in the ribosome to do their stuff.

A doctor friend of mine points out that the AZ vaccine is conventional - and so safe to take - but that is the one banned in a number of countries for producing blood clots.

David

I understand that in the UK there have been around 30 million mRNA vaccines given. In the US its around 130 million. Any wide scale reports of adverse reactions?

In Canada our numbers are much lower. I know three co-workers who have now had one dose without significant adverse reaction to date. They have to wait three months for their second shot. Then two weeks for the full immune response.

I don't intend to get the vaccine as I had covid last March. It was a bad flu for a few days and then gone. I have more trust in my immune system than in experimental mRNA technology. Some of my friends are afraid the vaccines will be made mandatory.

I read that Trump got the vaccine, despite having survived Covid and is encouraging vaccination:
the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, "How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/trump-melania-vaccinated-white-house/index.html curious how this is perceived?

I understand that in the UK there have been around 30 million mRNA vaccines given. In the US its around 130 million. Any wide scale reports of adverse reactions?

In Canada our numbers are much lower. I know three co-workers who have now had one dose without significant adverse reaction to date. They have to wait three months for their second shot. Then two weeks for the full immune response.

I don't intend to get the vaccine as I had covid last March. It was a bad flu for a few days and then gone. I have more trust in my immune system than in experimental mRNA technology. Some of my friends are afraid the vaccines will be made mandatory.

I read that Trump got the vaccine, despite having survived Covid and is encouraging vaccination:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/01/politics/trump-melania-vaccinated-white-house/index.html curious how this is perceived?
Well, Trump probably either didn't actually get the same vaccine the rest of us are receiving or he got the "special" one that is actually benign from either killing you or implanting microchips or some other "form of control" technology. He's "in on the gig" so to speak (hence, his encouragement of others to get the vaccine).

Either way, if this thing is purposefully harmful it won't matter that the doubters end up being proven right. The elite will have other mechanisms to deal with the few million of them who are left. There's really no point in resisting. They're too smart, too secretive, too many steps ahead of us common folk. Its hopeless.

(A little satire to lighten things up. ;) )

Well, Trump probably either didn't actually get the same vaccine the rest of us are receiving or he got the "special" one that is actually benign from either killing you or implanting microchips or some other "form of control" technology. He's "in on the gig" so to speak (hence, his encouragement of others to get the vaccine).

Either way, if this thing is purposefully harmful it won't matter that the doubters end up being proven right. The elite will have other mechanisms to deal with the few million of them who are left. There's really no point in resisting. They're too smart, too secretive, too many steps ahead of us common folk. Its hopeless.

(A little satire to lighten things up. ;) )
Yanno....a good chunk of Snopes work comes from people who mistake satire as “is this true?”

https://www.cp24.com/news/it-s-beyo...r-release-from-covid-19-confinement-1.5368555

'It's beyond appalling:' Ontario long-term care home residents beg for release from COVID-19 confinement

Residents of Ontario's long-term care homes begged on Tuesday to be allowed outside, saying anti-pandemic restrictions that have confined them indoors for more than a year make no sense given almost all have now been vaccinated.

Some compared their situations to solitary confinement, and urged the provincial government to act on what they called a gross violation of their basic human rights.

Chuck Ferkranus, a resident of a home in Newmarket, Ont., said no one in the building has COVID-19 and yet residents are stuck in their rooms. Ferkranus, who challenged those in authority to live as he does for even a week, said residents are being treated worse than criminals.

“We did nothing wrong; we're not guilty of any crime,” he said. “If vaccinations don't end the rules, if no one having COVID doesn't end the restrictions, then what does it take before this comes to an end?”

Many of an estimated 150,000 nursing home residents have been confined to their rooms or floors for as long as 15 months now, cut off from most relatives as well as the outdoors. Activists blame extreme staffing shortages and operators who prioritize corporate needs ahead of the welfare of residents.

Sheer evil.

Anyone want to look at the general death rate figures for England and Wales (www.ons.gov.uk)?? Seems like the vaccine isn't working. Personally I think it's because the risk analysis between threat from covid and vaccine side effects (any of the current vaccines) for anyone who isn't in very bad health or particularly frail and elderly, it is just not worth it. Having noticed the sick BBC spinning a narrative last night that the death rate is going down (not true AT ALL up to March 1st and vaccinations started on December 8th) I am very suspicious. It wouldn't surprise me if somehow the figures get bodged for March. Let's hope that doesnt happen.
I dont know what the whole story might be but something doesnt seem right

I'm beginning to note in the past week or so, that in the UK many more people are becoming skeptical of at least the AZ vaccine, which many countries have now suspended.

Previously if you'd even mention the fact that there may be concerns over it, you'd be labelled an antivaxxer. Pisses me off seeing people who would have previously burned you at the stake destroy your reputation over it , change their mind, but better than nothing I guess.

This general sentiment seems to be tied into the vaccine passport issue, which in the UK is being strongly opposed, despite 'official polling'. Apparently Labour are set to vote against any proposals of this, along with rebel tories.

FWIW

Last edited:
Back