Coronavirus Pandemic

Jings ma crivens!

So just equate any fear to governments around the world using their emergency powers to consolidate power over the individual lives of people, to conspiracy theories.

I'm getting really tired of people throwing that around as if it's some self congratulatory point, of which you signal to others that you are not like these 'crazy conspiracy theorists', you are normal! You are a good citizen who trusts their government and if only the dissidents would just get in line for their jabs and stay home, we'd win this war!

Yes... they conveniently combine the word, 'conspiracy' with 'theory' because they cannot think for themselves and, instead. allow their vulnerable minds to be steered by the creation of the CIA in the mid sixties meant to combat the rising suspicions, via the rising investigations that Kennedy was assassinated by a cabal. The complicit media served their role in cementing the power of this "label" and that is what is on display by Bart V - this power in action.

Conspiracy can exists. There's ample examples of it right in plain sight. A proper 'word pointer' for those examples is "Fact which includes a conspiracy within its framework."

Yet simply throw the term 'conspiracy' in the air and the 'functional psychopaths' do the work for the 'actual psychpaths' without ever taking the personal responsibility to see how they are playing their role in making the world more "effed up."

If Bart V. et al actually cared, they would do the required personal work to make their transformation into having the true capacity to think freely for themselves without requiring their thinking be bound by the pseudo realities projected by the 'actual psychopaths.'

Of course, they could also be (with full conscious decision) knowingly participating in pushing the various pseudo-reality elements such as inhabit "woke ideology" and "extreme progressivism." And in that case they are either/or both an ideological shill and/or a paid shill.

This forum is a prime target for operations of this nature if ya'll haven't noticed.

If the Bart Vs of this forum gave a "shite" they would look in the mirror where their soul might reflect back. For there is their only respite.

Well, if that really is the case, then they are not doing a very good job of it!

I detect their bullshit a mile away.

Actually, they are accomplishing one of the goals... and that is to drag the rest down into the arena of argument which serves the purpose of 'divide and rule.' By looking into one's soul, one has the opportunity to see this (I am referring to these functional and even actual psychopaths).

Why I posted, diverdown, is meant for you... we can either keep feeding the monster or we can disengage with the actual psychopaths and their minion functional psychopaths. This de-powers their pseudo reality.

The forum offers an ignore feature. I wouldn't have even posted if you hadn't quoted some of the posts of folks I have on my ignore list.

So again, I posted to you.

Last edited:
Actually, they are accomplishing one of the goals... and that is to drag the rest down into the arena of argument which serves the purpose of 'divide and rule.' By looking into one's soul, one has the opportunity to see this.

Why I posted, diverdown, is meant for you... we can either keep feeding the monster or we can disengage with the actual psychopaths and their minion functional psychopaths. This de-powers their pseudo reality.

The forum offers an ignore feature. I wouldn't have even posted if you hadn't quoted some of the posts of folks I have on my ignore list.

So again, I posted to you.

I dunno Chester. I appreciate you thinking about it and offering your thoughts to me. But I prefer to engage with these people directly. To hold them responsible for their perspective. To expose their complicity in all of this. I don't know if Bart V is really a psychopath or a shill or whatever, so for the moment, I choose to continue engaging with them. If they are just a troll, then whatever, I get a kick out of the arguments anyway.

Though I was very close to placing someone on ignore indeed. Not that it really matters to mention that out loud, but just to highlight that there is probably some utility in the choice to engage, as in the unlikely event I am wrong about all of this, I can be held to account, as I hold others to account.

I dunno Chester. I appreciate you thinking about it and offering your thoughts to me. But I prefer to engage with these people directly. To hold them responsible for their perspective. To expose their complicity in all of this. I don't know if Bart V is really a psychopath or a shill or whatever, so for the moment, I choose to continue engaging with them. If they are just a troll, then whatever, I get a kick out of the arguments anyway.

Though I was very close to placing someone on ignore indeed. Not that it really matters to mention that out loud, but just to highlight that there is probably some utility in the choice to engage, as in the unlikely event I am wrong about all of this, I can be held to account, as I hold others to account.
Whatever you think you are doing DD, engaging in conversation it is not.
In fact you spent the last few posts making clear that you would not engage in discussion of any concrete argument.

Maybe you are afraid that you would have to concede some ground, it could be that you feel safer that way somehow, you tell me.
Or you just do not want to invest the effort to articulate what you actually want to say, if you even know what that is yourself.

All of that is fine, no skin of my back.
So, the invitation to have a serious conversation about concrete evidence still stands.
If you want to keep just saying shit, give it your best shot, but you are not going to always get a response from me.

I completely respect this and honor your choice to engage.

One important point - there is a critical difference between an actual psychopath and a functional psychopath in that the functional psychopath is not an actual one, he/she is just functioning in a way that manifests as psychopathic. They are the vulnerables who are nothing but tools in the hands of actual psychopaths.

Anyone who really believes in the whole COVID story, and believes the response has been rational, should be able to answer a few simple questions:

1) What makes COVID so unique? The recovery rate from this disease is very high, so why exactly do we need to treat this so differently? In particular, how does COVID differ from flu?

2) Why exactly has LOCKDOWN never been used before, and is there clear evidence it really works in practice?

3) Can society tolerate enormous damage just to get rid of one pathogen?

4) How can we know how safe the vaccines are, given that they have not been tested for long, and are of a very novel design. I decided not to accept the vaccine, even though I am 71, and so slightly at risk.

David

Anyone who really believes in the whole COVID story, and believes the response has been rational, should be able to answer a few simple questions:

1) What makes COVID so unique? The recovery rate from this disease is very high, so why exactly do we need to treat this so differently? In particular, how does COVID differ from flu?

To ask this question may show you weren't paying attention last year, or maybe you've forgotten about Italy & New York. Or what is going on in Brazil now.

Also https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/fl...spiratory,by infection with influenza viruses.

2) Why exactly has LOCKDOWN never been used before, and is there clear evidence it really works in practice?

New Zealand?

3) Can society tolerate enormous damage just to get rid of one pathogen?

Like glass topped coffins... Remains to be seen.

4) How can we know how safe the vaccines are, given that they have not been tested for long, and are of a very novel design. I decided not to accept the vaccine, even though I am 71, and so slightly at risk.

Well, the folk monitoring these things seem to be taking safety very seriously, and not trying to hide even extremely rare side effects. I've had the Pfizer shot btw.

To ask this question may show you weren't paying attention last year, or maybe you've forgotten about Italy & New York. Or what is going on in Brazil now.

Also https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm#:~:text=Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory,by infection with influenza viruses.

New Zealand?

Like glass topped coffins... Remains to be seen.

Well, the folk monitoring these things seem to be taking safety very seriously, and not trying to hide even extremely rare side effects. I've had the Pfizer shot btw.
I have paid attention to a lot of what has gone on. I don't know what exactly went on in Italy, but since COVID is overwhelmingly a mild disease, something non-obvious went on in Italy and Brazil. I can only explain some of what is going on in terms of a conspiracy theory. If there is a conspiracy to make this disease really troublesome, then things makes sense.

I mean, when you quote what happened in Italy (actually just one town, Bergamo) and you compare that with what is happening elsewhere, doesn't that make you wonder a bit?

I have refused a COVID vaccination because I don't believe they are tested properly, and there is quite a bit of evidence that they are dangerous.

David

I have paid attention to a lot of what has gone on. I don't know what exactly went on in Italy, but since COVID is overwhelmingly a mild disease, something non-obvious went on in Italy and Brazil. I can only explain some of what is going on in terms of a conspiracy theory. If there is a conspiracy to make this disease really troublesome, then things makes sense.

I mean, when you quote what happened in Italy (actually just one town, Bergamo) and you compare that with what is happening elsewhere, doesn't that make you wonder a bit?

I have refused a COVID vaccination because I don't believe they are tested properly, and there is quite a bit of evidence that they are dangerous.

David

The worst kind of selfish vanity. Complain about the lockdown and do f all to help the country out of it.

I bet you voted brexit too right?

1) What makes COVID so unique? The recovery rate from this disease is very high, so why exactly do we need to treat this so differently?
Recovery rate? What do you mean? Compared to what?
Anyway, that is of less importance than the infection rate, which is high in case of Covid.
More infections means more hospitalizations and more deaths.

In particular, how does COVID differ from flu?
Really, still stuck on that?
Flu kills between 200 000 and 500 000 people a year, Covid killed already 3000 000 people in roughly one year.
That is between 15 and 6 times more, which could easily have been a multiple of that without all the precautions and lock downs.

Whatever you think you are doing DD, engaging in conversation it is not.
In fact you spent the last few posts making clear that you would not engage in discussion of any concrete argument.

Maybe you are afraid that you would have to concede some ground, it could be that you feel safer that way somehow, you tell me.
Or you just do not want to invest the effort to articulate what you actually want to say, if you even know what that is yourself.

All of that is fine, no skin of my back.
So, the invitation to have a serious conversation about concrete evidence still stands.
If you want to keep just saying shit, give it your best shot, but you are not going to always get a response from me.

I'm done with talking to you about this. You won't listen and it will be a waste of my time explaining to you.

Last edited:
Recovery rate?

Really, still stuck on that?
Flu kills between 200 000 and 500 000 people a year, Covid killed already 3000 000 people in roughly one year.
That is between 15 and 6 times more, which could easily have been a multiple of that without all the precautions and lock downs.

Ah yes, the FLU. That DISAPPEARED last year.

By the way, do you have trouble with maths?

I'm done with talking to you about this. You won't listen and it will be a waste of my time explaining to you.

This is always how it ends up with the actual and/or functional psychopaths joined at the hip with the woke and extreme progressive pseudo-reality. The ignore feature on this forum is invaluable.

It doesn't seem to be working for Chester. He posts more about those he has on ignore than he did before he ignored them. Ironic actually.

Back