Coronavirus Pandemic

Bart,

You have just posted a video that is unavailable in my country (despite the fact that we are all affected by this monster).

David

Bart,

You have just posted a video that is unavailable in my country (despite the fact that we are all affected by this monster).

David
It's John Oliver with a segment about vaccines from the latest episode of his show.
Probably some rights issue, i sometimes have similar problems with content from the UK.
You could use VPN, if you have one.

Interesting video...

NOTE: due to YT policy she published the complete video on odysee.com.
See it here --> https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/O...d-19-Asymptomatic-Transmission-Small-Video-:e

('cause you know... You're not allowed to raise reasonable doubts as a member of the scientific community, on YT. Much better to just shut down any conversation.)

She seems to have several good points. I'd like to hear what the "other side" has to say, although in the video the other side actually had very little to say :(

Cheers

Nanoplastics and other harmful pollutants found in disposable face masks
Regulation and research urgently needed, say experts

Scientists have uncovered potentially dangerous chemical pollutants that are released from disposable face masks when submerged in water. The research reveals high levels of pollutants, including lead, antimony, and copper, within the silicon-based and plastic fibres of common disposable face masks.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releas... are released,of common disposable face masks

She seems to have several good points. I'd like to hear what the "other side" has to say,...

Cheers
Well, you might, but the admin on this forum doesn't.
A bit ironic on a forum dedicated to claiming cancel culture and being censured.

I am a reasonably healthy 71.5 year old, and I am definitely resisting!

David

I am also 71 and am resisting. As to whether I should resist, well that's a different question. Only time will tell whether or not I'm right to resist. I make no recommendation either way; it's up to individuals to decide which way to go, and I wish everyone (including me) good luck in their choices.

Which begs the question; which side are the vaccine manufacturers on.
You would need a degree in game theory
When looked at from the point of view of the 1%, something had to be done about the human cockroaches who all of a sudden can afford to crowd out the favourite cafe in St Marks Square and throw their plastic water bottles by every roadside.
Prince Phillip's remark about coming back as a virus comes to mind
Interesting times.....

Which begs the question; which side are the vaccine manufacturers on.
You would need a degree in game theory
When looked at from the point of view of the 1%, something had to be done about the human cockroaches who all of a sudden can afford to crowd out the favourite cafe in St Marks Square and throw their plastic water bottles by every roadside.
Prince Phillip's remark about coming back as a virus comes to mind
Interesting times.....

Well, on thing that is reasonably logical to conclude... they are on the side of making money.

I am also 71 and am resisting. As to whether I should resist, well that's a different question. Only time will tell whether or not I'm right to resist. I make no recommendation either way; it's up to individuals to decide which way to go, and I wish everyone (including me) good luck in their choices.
Fundamentally, I think they aren't conventional vaccines, so they should be treated as experimental treatment, and you don't go round injecting everyone on the planet with something like that!

I have a friend who is a former biochemist. Because he is 80, he has been innoculated, but his view is that nobody of childbearing age or younger should be inoculated because of the danger that the RNA could be back converted to DNA and incorporated in the DNA of the next generation!

David

I am a reasonably healthy 71.5 year old, and I am definitely resisting!

David
A comfort to identify, D.B. and M.L., other folks from the same demographic who have reached similar conclusions thus far.
There are so many characters on the anti vax side who seem dodgy to me. I watched a very worthy anti vax doctor on YouTube recently who referenced one of these decidedly dodgy people.
We's all frail humans I guess
By the way D.B., I'm only 71.75 :-)

A comfort to identify, D.B. and M.L., other folks from the same demographic who have reached similar conclusions thus far.
There are so many characters on the anti vax side who seem dodgy to me. I watched a very worthy anti vax doctor on YouTube recently who referenced one of these decidedly dodgy people.
We's all frail humans I guess
By the way D.B., I'm only 71.75 :)
Who was the dodgy anti-vaxer?

There are certainly different 'strengths' of conspiracy theories, ranging from "They haven't done enough testing" through to "The vaccine was designed and encouraged to spread as it has, and this is part of a reset-2021 plot which will cull the population back and push us under the control of the extreme monied classes."

I don't know where I stand on that - certainly an extraordinary amount of coercion has been used to maintain the lockdowns, and laws have been overruled all over the place.

David

Back