Coronavirus Pandemic

and now this...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...&cid=20210516_HL2&mid=DM885882&rid=1158830143

Story at-a-glance
  • I was a guest on Mikhaila Peterson’s “Opposing Views” on the topic of COVID-19, which provides two opposing viewpoints on controversial issues
  • Important topics are covered, including Event 201, The Great Reset, manipulation of case numbers, risks of lockdowns and more
  • The other guest featured was Jeremy Kamil, Ph.D., an associate professor of microbiology and immunology at LSU Health Shreveport; I respond to some of Kamil’s statements, which I didn’t get to do during the interview
  • I also shared how best to stay healthy; one key strategy is to be metabolically flexible, and my primary recommendation is to remove linoleic acid from your diet; get plenty of sunshine to optimize vitamin D and nebulized hydrogen peroxide can help against viral illness

I recently had the opportunity to be a guest on Mikhaila Peterson’s “Opposing Views” on the topic of COVID-19. Open debate and sharing of information from all sides is so important, especially now that censorship of certain groups, organizations and individuals — in direct violation of Constitutional law — is rampant.
The other guest featured was Jeremy Kamil, Ph.D., an associate professor of microbiology and immunology at LSU Health Shreveport, who has studied the herpes virus for two decades and has a passion for studying how viruses work. Peterson said she emailed 20 doctors to get views from the conventional medical community on COVID-19 — and Kamil was the only one who agreed to be on the show.
I encourage you to watch the video in full and make up your own mind about what you hear, but as I didn’t get a chance to respond to Kamil’s statements directly, I’d like to do that now, as well as provide a recap of some of the most important take-away points from the interview.
A Trial Run for COVID-19, a Lab-Engineered Virus
When talking about COVID-19, it’s important to start at the beginning — not the start of the pandemic but Event 201, which took place in October 2019.
Representatives from the World Economic Forum, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Johns Hopkins University Population Center, the World Bank, the Chinese government and vaccine maker Johnson & Johnson were among those at the event, which was organized by Bill Gates and, too coincidentally, simulated a worldwide pandemic triggered by a novel coronavirus.1,2
Mirroring what is now occurring, social media censorship was a prominent strategy used at the event to protect the dissemination of vaccine propaganda and the narrative surrounding the global event. If you are considering brushing this off as “conspiracy theory,” you can read about Event 201 for yourself at its official site.3
Peterson and I discussed a bit about Gates, and you may be wondering why I’m bringing him up. It’s part of understanding the immense power and control being wielded by private individuals and the ultimate goal of technocratic tyranny. When the U.S. withdrew funding from the World Health Organization in 2020, Gates became the biggest funder of the WHO.
The two — Gates and the WHO — have been instrumental in pushing for a global vaccination campaign, and Gates has a great deal of money invested in these vaccines. The WHO is the tool that was used to implement a global shutdown — a catastrophe — in 2020, with the end goal being wealth transfer, economic destruction and societal reformation.
It is also interesting that Gates and company have restricted access to this highly profitable vaccine only to countries that can afford it. The patents have not been shared with other countries so they could get this “lifesaving” vaccine, which clearly emphasizes that the primary purpose of this vaccine is not to save lives but to make large profits.
Gates isn’t the only player — there are many others, including Google and founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Klaus Schwab, who first started circulating the idea of The Great Reset. Kamil said he wasn’t familiar with the term, which is something I’d urge him to read up on as he formulates his opinions.
I also touched briefly on the overwhelming evidence suggesting that SARS-CoV-2 is an engineered virus that leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), which was conducting gain-of-function research on coronaviruses, funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci.4 It’s a lot to take in, I know, especially if this is the first you’re hearing about it, but as the pieces of the puzzle come together, it becomes obvious what is really going on.

No Flu Cases Because ‘Masks Are Really Effective’?
When asked about the mysterious disappearance of flu during the 2020-2021 season, Kamil stated it’s because “masks are really effective [at] suppressing viral transmission.” If that’s the case, then why didn’t COVID-19 cases similarly disappear? The next rational question is, were flu cases and deaths simply reallocated as COVID-19 deaths?
Up until around July 2020, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) counted flu and pneumonia deaths separately, but then began reporting a combination of pneumonia, flu and COVID deaths, under a new category listed as "PIC" (Pneumonia, Influenza, COVID), via their COVIDView webpage.5
February 12, 2021 — toward the end of peak flu season in the U.S. — COVIDView was replaced with the COVID Data Tracker Weekly Review, which no longer appears to mention flu and pneumonia.6
As for the effectiveness of masks — and the absurdities surrounding their use during activities like swimming — there’s a wealth of evidence that masks are ineffective. Only one randomized controlled trial has been conducted on mask usage and COVID-19 transmission, and it found masks did not statistically significantly reduce the incidence of infection.7
A working paper from the National Bureau of Economic Research8 found that nonpharmaceutical interventions, such as lockdowns, quarantines and mask mandates, have not significantly affected overall virus transmission rates.9
Proper Response ‘Must Be Driven by Case Numbers’
When asked what the “proper” response to the pandemic would be, Kamil said, “It has to be driven by case numbers.” This sounds good in theory, provided the case numbers you’re basing recommendations on are accurate — and the resulting recommendations are in line with the severity of the disease and individual risk assessments. But, in the case of COVID-19, they most often were not.
What evidence is there that the case numbers were manipulated? PCR tests recommended by the WHO used to be set to 45 cycle thresholds (CTs),10 yet the scientific consensus has long been that anything over 35 CTs renders the test useless,11 as the accuracy will be a measly 3%, with the other 97% being false positives and artificially driving up case numbers.
Then, one hour after Joe Biden’s inauguration as the 46th president of the United States, January 20, 2021, the WHO — suddenly and out of the blue — lowered the recommended PCR CT,12 which automatically guaranteed that the number of “cases,” i.e., positive PCR test results, would plummet.
And this isn’t even getting into how the CDC changed how COVID-19 is recorded on death certificates in March 2020, de-emphasizing preexisting conditions and comorbidities, and basically calling all deaths in which the patient had a positive SARS-CoV-2 test a COVID-19 death.
‘Look to People Who Aren’t Making a Buck Off It’
Another one of Kamil’s points was to avoid getting data from “someone trying to sell you something.” I would agree, only Kamil used the example of someone “selling a health supplement online,” ignoring the fact that the real profiteers in this pandemic are not people selling supplements online but billionaires who are only getting richer.
Stéphane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, now has a net worth of $5.3 billion,13 to give one example. He joined the billionaires club April 2, 2020, when news that phase 2 trials of Moderna’s COVID vaccine were set to begin, driving up its stock.14
Meanwhile, Pfizer’s COVID vaccine has already generated $3.5 billion in revenue in the first three months of 2021,15 and the company said it expects “durable demand” for the vaccine to continue in coming years, similar to flu vaccines. Estimates suggest revenue will reach $26 billion for Pfizer’s COVID vaccine by the end of 2021.16
So, following Kamil’s own advice, Pfizer and Moderna would be among those to not trust, based on their making billions, which is exponentially more than any supplement manufacturer is making. But even putting profits aside, as I told Peterson, one point that should give anyone pause before trusting a company would be if it has a criminal history of fraud and selling dangerous products — of which both Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson can attest to.
Myth: It’s ‘Impossible to Die From COVID’ After Vaccination
Kamil made some statements that I strongly disagree with, one of them being that if you get a COVID-19 vaccine “it’s almost 100% impossible for you to die from COVID — even if you caught like the scariest variants we know of.” This is simply not true. As of April 26, 2021, there have been 9,245 reported cases of COVID-19 in fully vaccinated individuals, including 132 deaths.17 This is from the CDC’s own data.
There’s also a risk of death from the COVID-19 vaccine. According to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), as of April 23, 2021, there have been 3,544 deaths reported following COVID-19 vaccination.18 Past investigations have shown only between 1%19 and 10%20 of adverse reactions are ever reported to VAERS, which is a passive, voluntary reporting system, so the actual number could be much higher.
Kamil also suggested that if you’re healthy, it makes no difference in terms of getting sick from COVID-19 because “viruses like healthy cells” and “they love a healthy [cell] just like a person might, if you're a carnivore, might like a juicy steak.”
This seriously undermines the power that you have to take control of your health, because, in reality, it’s well known that people who are unhealthy, with underlying conditions, are far more likely to contract and die from COVID-19. Your state of health absolutely matters.
Kamil also seems to be seriously misguided about health organizations like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, stating that it doesn’t “make a dollar more” by approving a vaccine and describing it as “one of the best organizations, like, as far as protecting your health and watching out for, like, Americans.”
While the FDA itself does not accept corporate money, it does receive money funneled via a nonprofit foundation, which in turn receives money from other nonprofits funded by private interests. It’s really all a façade because the end result is the same. Those donating the money ultimately end up with the ability to pull strings, when needed. The FDA’s conflicts of interest and failures to act on behalf of Americans’ best interests are also well noted.

Fear Is the Most Powerful Emotion to Drive Human Behavior
The pandemic has succeeded in generating fear and controlling human behavior, and anything that counters its final solution of vaccination is being censored — this is a clue that shouldn’t be overlooked. Vaccine passports are also being offered as part of this solution, as a tool to get your freedom back, but it’s at the price of — your freedom.
Imagine a world in which you cannot travel, go to a sports event, enter your workplace or even a grocery store unless you have the proper credentials. If it sounds like history repeating itself in the most horrific way, you’re not far off. Even open debate is being silenced, and it’s impossible to give informed consent to vaccination if you only know one side. When you only have one side to the story, then that’s propaganda, not real information.
What Should You Do to Stay Healthy Against COVID?
Peterson asked me one very important question, which was what should people be doing to stay healthy. One key strategy is to be metabolically flexible, and my No. 1 recommendation to do so is to remove linoleic acid from your diet.
Omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is a pernicious metabolic poison that is highly susceptible to oxidation, and as the fat oxidizes, it breaks down into harmful subcomponents such as advanced lipid oxidation end products (ALES) and oxidized LA metabolites (OXLAMS). These ALES and OXLAMS also cause damage. To avoid LA, which is linked to chronic degenerative disease, you need to avoid all vegetable oils and eliminate virtually all processed foods and restaurant foods from your diet.
Other strategies to build immunity include optimizing vitamin D. My peer reviewed study, published in the journal Nutrients in October 2020,21 demonstrates the clear link between vitamin D deficiency and severe cases of COVID-19.
I also recommend familiarizing yourself with nebulized hydrogen peroxide, which can be used not only to improve symptoms but as a routine maintenance strategy to support optimal health. You can hear the rest of the interview in its entirety, including the unique risks posed by mRNA vaccines, by watching the video above.

Pretty simply actually, as it is. It's not tricky at all when you strip away all the linguistic trimmings.

Ok, so the formalization, the correct verbs, nouns etc... the general tone of things was just not my cup of tea so sorry! So all that inconsequential shit, this was all wrong? OK. The boldness of my statements, yeah that was the thing righto I was just too sure of myself and sometimes not sure at all and then dare to change my mind, all that crap was the thing right?

Of course I must add a disclaimer to each point of interest otherwise it will also be invalidated. That all statements begin with a I don't know shit level of assumption and must be registered with all pre mentioned points of interest. Otherwise all actual content that completely wrecks the bullshit line I'm trying to spin will be regrettably ignored. And possibly be again recycled and ridiculed at later dates.

Yep, so the investigation was compromised straight out the gate by dismissing any fault of the present fricken goliath of an elephant that is in the room. A f##cking virus lab working on bat viruses! Only a few hundreds of meters from the bullshit wet markets ground zero.

Can you even hear yourself anymore? you might be able top trick yourself into to thinking your doing whatever it is you think your doing but the shit is looking pretty simple from here as well.

There are a lot of dumb f##ckers out there.

Just as I reach a sense of peace, I am forced from the bliss of knowing to the twisted apparition of conformity, indoctrination and normalization and the wonderful accompanying bullshit of Silence :)

Such is the polarity of existence. Sometimes you just need to get your hands dirty I suppose. That is when I use my local dialect a bit, it works pretty good for just the basic shit. Like making a F##ckin point.

Nice talk.
You should ask yourself the question highlighted in bold. This entire post was an incoherent rant as best I can tell. Apologies if I'm missing the "meat" here.

Want to know the answer? Ask me directly. Otherwise, what's your infatuation with directing post after post after someone you have on ignore?

Hi silence, would you like to talk about the weather? Yours truly, ShaneTheThinker

Sneaky one by Eu with vaccines imo.
- Italy figures are saying covid positive cases down 80% amongst young people and it is being put out there that it is due to the vaccines.
Is summer time and as was plainly obvious from last year cases go way down in the warmer months. Though covid is more serious than normal colds (other coronaviruses) and flus (influenzas) it behaves in a similar manner being much more prevalent in the colder months.

Uk population being vaccinated obviously shows a different and much clearer imo picture on vaccine rollout as 40 million people or so and about 95% of people over 50 did the vaccine in the relatively short period of time between Dec 8th 2020 - March 7th 2021. The general death rate figures should be noted in these months also, see link to goverment statistics website in post #2163 in this thread.
Dirt and a smokescreen to cover the other vaccines imo has been thrown on the Astra Zeneca vaccine as even if there are higher amounts of side effects and deaths with that particular vaccine, the difference between that and the Phizer vaccine, for example, is minimal compared to the total side effects and deaths from either of those two vaccines.
See post #2163 in this thread which goes into more detail with the above and particularly the 2 different equations which are used or not used in the clinical trials's data that is presented.
The general death rate in the Uk actually went up from when the vaccination program started even when taking into account the rise in the general death rate during the winter months every year, see official ONS general death rate figures linked in post #2163 in this thread.
Also the Uk government Sage report dated 31/3/21 pointing out that most new hospitalisations are amongst people that where vaccinated, see posts and link to Sage report in posts #2164 and #2165 in this thread.
See post #2192 in this thread where in this link it points out the huge increase in miscarriages in the uk was mainly amongst women that had had the Phizer vaccine (particularly the government report cited and linked in the from the initially linked article as well as discussed in both the linking articles).
Only a small percentage of the people who had taken the vaccine in the Uk had the Phizer vaccine and the rest where mostly Astra Zeneca which has it's own dangers particularly if used inappropriately, see post #2165 (imo) in this thread.

Basically some people in the EU are lying imo and imo trying to sneak one in (vaccine success when given to all indiscriminately 'strategy') now that societies are opening up after lockdowns.
The EU has purposefully delayed it's vaccination program all winter imo, see post #2164 in this thread, and are now trying to sneak in an imo false success story, which the warmer months do naturally, as well as covering up side effects and deaths amongst their populations from their vaccine rollouts, imo.
It would be bad and very wrong if it was a one off vaccine and set of lies that they (EU) have furthered (even if only done ideologicaly or mistakenly by some, without forgeting some individuals knew very well what they were doing and so consequentialy falsifying imo) . . but these things (covid vaccines) need doing every year, if not less.

A pandemic year of disgusting lies lies lies imo. Fucking disgraceful but to be expected.

Last edited:
See post #2192 in this thread where in this link it points out the huge increase in miscarriages in the uk was mainly amongst women that had had the Phizer vaccine (particularly the government report cited and linked in the from the initially linked article as well as discussed in both the linking articles).
Just picked one post out of the number you mentioned but not linked (would have been so much easier)
The link led me to Natural news, that in the text linked to "official data". As expected not official data at all, but a website even sketchier than Natural news (They do they like a donation though).

Over there, they misrepresented the info from the "Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting".
Seems to be something similar to the Open VAERS, of course with similar limitations.
Just as with VAERS everyone can report anything. this results in reporting events that correlate with having had the vaccine, not necessarily with events being caused by the vaccine, from the site:

Part of our monitoring role includes reviewing reports of suspected side effects. Any member of the public or health professional can submit suspected side effects through the Yellow Card scheme. The nature of Yellow Card reporting means that reported events are not always proven side effects. Some events may have happened anyway, regardless of vaccination. This is particularly the case when millions of people are vaccinated, and especially when most vaccines are being given to the most elderly people and people who have underlying illness.

Even more deliberately misleading is the fact that they did not mention the fact that this database counts the total number of events after vaccination.
If you go to the website of the weekly summary, it says at the top:
This report covers the period 9 December 2020 to 5 May 2021

So the article title: "Number of women to lose their unborn child after having the Covid Vaccine increases by 366% in just six weeks" becomes ridiculous. This way it is going to be a 500% increase within a few weeks, 700% a bit later and so on.
If they wanted to be serious about that, they would have to compare numbers per week or so.
And to be meaningful they would need to compare numbers to similar periods of time before vaccination.

So you are indeed lied to, by the very sources you quote.

Sure. What's up?

It was rainy outside today, and I hope it continues tomorrow. I love the rain. I am not vouching to block out the sun. However, I love a rainy parking lot at the grocery store. Nothing is better than the aqua apocalypse. I want to see newspapers over heads, twisted umbrellas, and wet sheep dogs scrambling to get through automatic doors. It would be ever so more delightful to see the occasional face masked idiot get hit by a bolt of lightning. I love the rain, Silence!

Silence, Bart V etc.

What should I be looking at to see if there is any correlation between vaccines and any actual side effects, serious and otherwise?

Chester,

What do you think of this.

Federal Trade Commission said:
The Federal Trade Commission is mailing refunds that total $2.59 million to more than 1,300 people who bought Mercola indoor tanning systems. These refunds are the result of a 2016 settlement between the FTC and Dr. Joseph Mercola and his companies.

According to the FTC’s complaint, the defendants claimed that their Mercola brand D-Lite, SunSplash, and Vitality indoor tanning systems are safe, that research proves indoor tanning does not increase the risk of melanoma skin cancer, and that its systems can reverse the appearance of aging. The FTC’s complaint alleged that these claims are false and not supported by science.

As part of the settlement, the defendants are banned from selling indoor tanning systems and agreed to provide refunds to people who bought tanning systems after January 1, 2012, and submitted a completed a claim form by October 31, 2016. Customers will receive an average refund of $1,897. Recipients should deposit or cash checks within 60 days.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/pre...ing-full-refunds-mercola-brand-tanning-system

Silence, Bart V etc.

What should I be looking at to see if there is any correlation between vaccines and any actual side effects, serious and otherwise?
Good and fair question. I don't have any guidance however; perhaps others will.

No doubt the vaccine was rushed. No doubt conflicts of interest exist (in all aspects of life for that matter). We should demand rigor in the ongoing evaluation of the COVID vaccines in terms of both efficacy and, most importantly, safety.

No doubt the vaccine was rushed. No doubt conflicts of interest exist (in all aspects of life for that matter). We should demand rigor in the ongoing evaluation of the COVID vaccines in terms of both efficacy and, most importantly, safety.

In my locality they have supposedly "relaxed" the "required to wear mask" mandates. The caveat is the sign on grocery store doors that reads, "If you are FULLY vaccinated, then you are not required to wear a face mask."

Now, when you walk into the store, you will see a mixture of face masked people, and people without face masks. Not to be a "conspiracy theorist," but I think I know what is going on. This is one of the many, many steps that are leading to this "vaccine passport" bullshit. For one, all the people who continue to wear face masks are visually admitting that they are not vaccinated. The people who are not wearing face masks, that are not vaccinated, are the supposed secret, evil force amongst us. The idiots that are vaccinated, without a face mask, have obtained their inner "good guy" badge.

If I am correct about this conspiracy, then the media will lambaste every locality that has these supposed "relaxed face mask laws" in the next month or two. You will hear about a "HUGE SURGE IN COVID-19 CASES," blasting on every news channel, social media outlet, and tabloid magazine in the next month or two. They will identify the cause of this surge as those "evil, evil people" who didn't wear a face mask in grocery stores, because we allowed this on the "good faith" that they were being honest about their vaccination status.

Voila! Now we will all have to show proof that we are vaccinated if we enter a store without a face mask! Furthermore, the people who enter with a face mask are not going to be the good Samaritans that we once paraded them to be. They will be the new "evil, inconsiderate fucks" that we must dispense with. This seems to be the narrative. This will force many more people to get vaccinated by the shear force of herd conformity.

In my locality they have supposedly "relaxed" the "required to wear mask" mandates. The caveat is the sign on grocery store doors that reads, "If you are FULLY vaccinated, then you are not required to wear a face mask."

Now, when you walk into the store, you will see a mixture of face masked people, and people without face masks. Not to be a "conspiracy theorist," but I think I know what is going on. This is one of the many, many steps that are leading to this "vaccine passport" bullshit. For one, all the people who continue to wear face masks are visually admitting that they are not vaccinated. The people who are not wearing face masks, that are not vaccinated, are the supposed secret, evil force amongst us. The idiots that are vaccinated, without a face mask, have obtained their inner "good guy" badge.

If I am correct about this conspiracy, then the media will lambaste every locality that has these supposed "relaxed face mask laws" in the next month or two. You will hear about a "HUGE SURGE IN COVID-19 CASES," blasting on every news channel, social media outlet, and tabloid magazine in the next month or two. They will identify the cause of this surge as those "evil, evil people" who didn't wear a face mask in grocery stores, because we allowed this on the "good faith" that they were being honest about their vaccination status.

Voila! Now we will all have to show proof that we are vaccinated if we enter a store without a face mask! Furthermore, the people who enter with a face mask are not going to be the good Samaritans that we once paraded them to be. They will be the new "evil, inconsiderate fucks" that we must dispense with. This seems to be the narrative. This will force many more people to get vaccinated by the shear force of herd conformity.
I guess we'll see Shane.

I still don't see the evidence for nor the endgame that is to stem from this notion of a "plandemic". Many other explanations still seem to fit the data; even if it ends up being shown that the virus escaped a lab in Wuhan (or elsewhere for that matter).

As for the near term outlook on mask wearing, I get the sense that it will pass pretty quickly into a no or few mask wearing world; again at least here in the U.S. I don't have any great evidence to offer as its just a sense of what I see in my own community. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are eager to dispense with the masks. Further, I don't see private places of business invoking draconian policies to try and segregate the vaccinated from the none.

As for the potential resurgence of infection rates from COVID, who knows? But even if there is a resurgence, is it logically incompatible with the concept of communities not having achieved a level of herd immunity either through vaccination or prior infection?

Silence, Bart V etc.

Well that is the problem, we can only see correlations. Without deep statistical analysis, or large scale tests, that is all they are.
As i see it, VAERS, en this Yellow card reporting, are some of the tools used by authorities for doing that statistical analysis.

Of course they are going to be misused by antivaxxers. They cherry pick single events, and try to extract anecdotal evidence from things that only have value as one datapoint in a large set.

But you have to ask yourself, why would the data be kept public if there was a conspiracy to hide side effects?
Why would antivaxxers trust the data from the very organizations they believe to be killing people with vaccines?
Also keep in mind that the problems with AZ and J&J came to light through this statistical analysis, showing that the system works to some level.
They weren't discovered by the "health rangers" or antivaxxers of this world, but by scientists and public health organizations.

Just picked one post out of the number you mentioned but not linked (would have been so much easier)
The link led me to Natural news, that in the text linked to "official data". As expected not official data at all, but a website even sketchier than Natural news (They do they like a donation though).

Over there, they misrepresented the info from the "Coronavirus vaccine - weekly summary of Yellow Card reporting".
Seems to be something similar to the Open VAERS, of course with similar limitations.
Just as with VAERS everyone can report anything. this results in reporting events that correlate with having had the vaccine, not necessarily with events being caused by the vaccine, from the site:

Even more deliberately misleading is the fact that they did not mention the fact that this database counts the total number of events after vaccination.
If you go to the website of the weekly summary, it says at the top:

So the article title: "Number of women to lose their unborn child after having the Covid Vaccine increases by 366% in just six weeks" becomes ridiculous. This way it is going to be a 500% increase within a few weeks, 700% a bit later and so on.
If they wanted to be serious about that, they would have to compare numbers per week or so.
And to be meaningful they would need to compare numbers to similar periods of time before vaccination.

So you are indeed lied to, by the very sources you quote.

Is that all you can do mr Bart. Firstly the goverment report (with it's slice of double talk but at least they did put the data out if you are able to extract the data and think for yourself) is linked from the 'sketchy' site you talk about. There has been an increase is miscarriages and that is just the ones known about and attributed to covid vaccines. Also the 23 deaths from miscarriages are nothing compared to the tens of thousands of deaths as well as side effects in the Uk. So of all the personal calculations, data and links provided, this is your great response. You pick out one thing which you are wrong about anyway. Go watch CNN or something and pretend it is all ok.

Last edited:
It does seem a little coincidental that vaccine adverse effects reporting systems (VAERS etc) just happen to be able to be reported by anyone who calls (even though people that have investigated reckon about 1-10% of adverse reactions are ever reported) and are not confirmed or even really looked into by health authorities. Plausible deniability and all that crap. Stroke of luck there for big pharma. Just disgusting.

Do you really believe this? (the tone is without my usual bluster btw).

What do you make of the UK government employing nudge teams to work out how best to manipulate people into taking them? Do you think it was based on pure safety reasons? Or more likely to be a controlling reason. Or a bit of both? That concerns me because people shouldn't need convincing of the reasons to get a vaccine.

I will need to get it myself for my career, but surely if you want to convince people to get it, you wouldn't employ all the propaganda and advertisements etc. It should be obvious IMO. It just makes me really really suspicious. Doesn't necessarily have to be a grand conspiracy. But maybe its a way to easily profit from the situation?

Well that is the problem, we can only see correlations. Without deep statistical analysis, or large scale tests, that is all they are.
As i see it, VAERS, en this Yellow card reporting, are some of the tools used by authorities for doing that statistical analysis.

Of course they are going to be misused by antivaxxers. They cherry pick single events, and try to extract anecdotal evidence from things that only have value as one datapoint in a large set.

I see.

Do you think that some deaths have occurred due to vaccines? If so, shouldn't there be ethical and moral concerns over the wide scale push for them to return to a normal life?

Bart V said:
But you have to ask yourself, why would the data be kept public if there was a conspiracy to hide side effects?
Why would antivaxxers trust the data from the very organizations they believe to be killing people with vaccines?
Also keep in mind that the problems with AZ and J&J came to light through this statistical analysis, showing that the system works to some level.
They weren't discovered by the "health rangers" or antivaxxers of this world, but by scientists and public health organizations.

Yes. Perhaps. I don't know what to make of this.

I would like to see a critical mass of human beings crossing that magical line where they emphasize less the importance of their single life experience (from the perspective of that one life's story) and emphasize more the greater journey afforded all individuated expressions of being, especially those expressions of being who have reached self-awareness and sentience... where they have firmly and more fully formed their container of their metacognitive state while growing their acquaintance with their greater being (some may refer to this as "their multi-dimensional" being).

Is that all you can do mr Bart. Firstly the goverment report (with it's slice of double talk but at least they did put the data out if you are able to extract the data and think for yourself) is linked from the 'sketchy' site you talk about. There has been an increase is miscarriages and that is just the ones known about and attributed to covid vaccines. Also the 23 deaths from miscarriages are nothing compared to the tens of thousands of deaths as well as side effects in the Uk. So of all the personal calculations, data and links provided, this is your great response. You pick out one thing which you are wrong about anyway. Go watch CNN or something and pretend it is all ok.
To reply to this post, i would have to give exactly the same information as in my previous response to you.
You do not have to agree with me, but please, at least try to understand what i am saying.

Back