Coronavirus Pandemic

That is a really well-argued piece with plenty of references to magazines such as Science, literature put out by Moderna, etc. It certainly underscores why neither of us accepted vaccination, even though we are technically at the threshold age of 70.

David
If you're still alive and well today, and not stepping over dead bodies everywhere, you're probably going to be ok.
Stay away from too much 5G, get your vitamin D3, and enjoy nature.
All those crooks and vaccines in general don't have a very shining record. Pretty tarnished, actually.

If you're still alive and well today, and not stepping over dead bodies everywhere, you're probably going to be ok.
Stay away from too much 5G, get your vitamin D3, and enjoy nature.
All those crooks and vaccines in general don't have a very shining record. Pretty tarnished, actually.
I do indeed take D3, but I am dubious about 5G being a threat. One interesting thing is that 5G is in fact a wide range of bands, some of them re-purposed from other defunct technologies. I have seen suggestions that 5G operating at the very top of the band might stimulate an electronic transition (triplet to singlet) in molecular oxygen. In theory this could pose a risk, but the very fact that oxygen absorbs at that frequency makes it unlikely anyone would want to transmit at that frequency.

The extra internet bandwidth might be used for sinister purposes - but the internet is used that way already!

I have a suspicion that the 5G rumour (along with the idea of injectable microchips) may have been deliberately designed to discredit anti-vaxers .

Computer engineers must have been exposed to the lower part of the 5G band for years - e.g. every time they take the back of a modern fast PC and study it with the power on. Square waves contain lots of harmonics.

David

I do indeed take D3, but I am dubious about 5G being a threat. One interesting thing is that 5G is in fact a wide range of bands, some of them re-purposed from other defunct technologies. I have seen suggestions that 5G operating at the very top of the band might stimulate an electronic transition (triplet to singlet) in molecular oxygen. In theory this could pose a risk, but the very fact that oxygen absorbs at that frequency makes it unlikely anyone would want to transmit at that frequency.

The extra internet bandwidth might be used for sinister purposes - but the internet is used that way already!

I have a suspicion that the 5G rumour (along with the idea of injectable microchips) may have been deliberately designed to discredit anti-vaxers .

Computer engineers must have been exposed to the lower part of the 5G band for years - e.g. every time they take the back of a modern fast PC and study it with the power on. Square waves contain lots of harmonics.

David
It might have been Dr Cowan... Or somebody that said something about technology and electricity being related to these recurring cycles. Every 100 years or so. Takes time for us to adjust.
I agree not all 5G is as dangerous as smart cities, like Wuhan. It is based on the same microwave technology that airport scanners use, which was known to have some negative effects on the workers in close proximity to it over extended periods.
Plus trees block the waves. So, sadly they've cut back lots of trees everywhere. Our house has a lot less shade now over the last couple years.

It might have been Dr Cowan... Or somebody that said something about technology and electricity being related to these recurring cycles. Every 100 years or so. Takes time for us to adjust.
I agree not all 5G is as dangerous as smart cities, like Wuhan. It is based on the same microwave technology that airport scanners use, which was known to have some negative effects on the workers in close proximity to it over extended periods.
Plus trees block the waves. So, sadly they've cut back lots of trees everywhere. Our house has a lot less shade now over the last couple years.
I think the dose from being close to a scanner would be much less than anything you would get from 5G communications. If you sit close to an ordinary radio transmitter, it will be unpleasant because it will warm up your innards.

David

Think it's a bit silly how everyone is going after Fauci who to me seems like a relatively ok person, just happens to be a brainwashed doctor with some Moderna shares or whatever. He was always going to be the fall guy. I think the real question is who is pulling his strings and directing policy?

Think it's a bit silly how everyone is going after Fauci who to me seems like a relatively ok person, just happens to be a brainwashed doctor with some Moderna shares or whatever. He was always going to be the fall guy. I think the real question is who is pulling his strings and directing policy?
One hour and fifty minutes in. RFK Jr on Fauci.
Also, check out the bibliotecapleyades page I linked above

Something that i can see going on which i think imo satanic ritual abuse cult Bill Gates has a lot to do with personally, is they want and are acting practically to divide families with the whole corona thing. Imo with normal people (most of us) in general some have understimated the threat of covid and some have way excagerated the threat of covid in their perception and approach. That though has nothing to do with what the disgusting likes of Bill Gates are using the situation for imo.

Something that i can see going on which i think imo satanic ritual abuse cult Bill Gates has a lot to do with personally, is they want and are acting practically to divide families with the whole corona thing. Imo with normal people (most of us) in general some have understimated the threat of covid and some have way excagerated the threat of covid in their perception and approach. That though has nothing to do with what the disgusting likes of Bill Gates are using the situation for imo.
yeah and the agenda above mentioned imo which Gates (satanic ritual abuse cult imo) is personally involved with to divide families by using the coronavirus situation, Rupert Murdoch (satanic ritual abuse cult imo) is personally involved with too imo.

I'm Johnster the Monster! I'm a mystical Catholic Jimmy Page loving Alister Crowley ummm kind of type all rapped up in a Baltimore Tasty Cake who despises the Democratic Party , RHINO GOP'rs , and who's into consciousness surviving death ,NDE's , paranormal, and all of that. Thinks reincarnation is a bunch of fake bullshit along with most psychics ,wiccans, and looney witch craft types. I love animals and hate partial birth abortion as a means of birth control. murder of a baby I would call it! UFO abductions are also a bunch of fake bullshit ! Can't prove any of it.
Dean Radin and people like that are the real deal . Hard Rock and old Metal are the best along with Ben Orr and the CARS, BEST BAND EVER!!!
Rick a Baltimore boy! RIP Ben and Rick !!! Love taking care of the environment .home developer's are land rapist!!! along with any government who kills, sharks, dolphins , or whales. JAPAN!!!! or who eats dogs CHINA! fck THEM! Also , most UFO's in the news are USA bred and made baby !!!! not from outer space! I also hate the Pittsburgh Steelers and their toothless white trash trailer park fans! Is that your last incarnation of me from a past life?

J

I think corrupted may be a better term overall. Its difficult to address all areas with a single term. In things like cosmology for example it is more like religion. The need for tenure, pressure for publishing and what I call corporate science have soiled the true scientific method.

Also materialism being a metaphysical philosophy / ideology is mistakenly equated with science.

I think in some places in your essay the word scientism may be more apt.

I think it is very good, I have always been impressed with your writing and language skills. You have a talent!

Vortex rocks... always incredibly thoughtful posts. This forum is way better when he contributes.

LS, Chester, there is an interesting discussion going on, on a new Skeptiko show thread:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/dr-jeffrey-long-near-death-experience-by-the-numbers-502.4705/

I posted yet another of my lengthy ramblings there:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threa...ce-by-the-numbers-502.4705/page-4#post-155554

Also check the comments I quoted, especially the one by Enrique. Would be glad if you enter the discussion!

Seems like the madness in me triggered the madness in you? I liked the cars but would never admit it

No madness in me, just real truth ;the Cars were very underrated great musicians by the way. Two Maryland boys in the band :) and Ben Orr was every bit as good - better i would say - bass playing and singing then the over overrated Sir Paul of the Beatles! RIP Rick and Ben!

Drive, Live Aid 1985 !!! RIP Ben Orr, you are very missed, know you're in the heavenly realms :) Cleveland boy!! big Browns fan!
Benjamin Orr, one of the best voices in rock history, a true rock star.

RIP Rick!!!! we love you!!!!!

Last edited:

David

The thing that makes me wonder if 5G actually does play some essential role in the Beast System is all the "flat-earth" type conspiracy theories about it. They wouldn't be trying to making conspiracy theories about 5G look crazy if there wasn't a conspiracy there somewhere, right?

I heard something about some French doctor said something about the vaccine creates liquid crystals in your brain which make people remote controllable and/or able to be turned into zombies using 5G signals... sounds reasonable.

@malf

Am I right or am I right?

Since I'm doing well with my predictions let's continue...

Now that Orange man is a memory, it is now acceptable to discuss the obvious: that the virus came from Wuhan Virology Lab. Jon Stewart's performance on Stephen Colbert signifies we've changed tacks and now we are ready for a war with East-Asia, China...

A high level Chinese spy defected to the DIA with a lot of documents that will incriminate a lot of people and blow up some of China's operations here... possibly exposing a lot of people in media.

The anti-Russian propaganda has mostly run its course and the fact that the Russians are heavily involved with the WEF's Cyber-Polygon event last July and this coming July, IMO signifies that they won't be blamed for the coming crippling cyber attacks on American infrastructure... instead China will be used for the attacks and/or blamed for them.

All the outrage for the COVID pandemic and the Cyber Pandemic will be directed at China. Will we have a hot war with China? I don't know... Just read that the military has been gearing up for a Pacific war. A hot war would be a convenient way to hide the declining birth rate caused by the COVID vaccine. That is all probably still a ways off. Turn the lights out this fall for a dark winter, blame China, go to war in the spring. We've got some time. They might need to put it off another year. We'll see.

Back