Coronavirus Pandemic

finding a bit hard to ignore at least having the conversation about what this all about.
a primer?
i think as they are the vaccines are not that different in risk to a lot of pharmaceuticals which are well documented to cause a certain amount of adverse effects and death.
a primer tho ? (ie what substance etc would or could trigger secondary effects if this is true?).
towards the end of the interview Stew
Peters rips into certain people on the right for not doing enough. imagine some people at least would want to have better idea of what it may be about and to what extent before talking about it.
whether this (particularly the primer issue imo) is true or not, i want to know it is not true or to what degree it is true.
logic to me would say that even if this is not really true, which it may be at least to some extent, when you allow pedofiles and satanic ritual abusers like Gates (imo) and Shwab (imo) a hand over anything, what do you expect?

https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive...ed-covid-fauci-doj-politicians-in-one-in.html

I've been on the fence about the alleged magnetic effects of the vaccine, but this article makes you go, "Hmmmm..."

https://www.theguardian.com/science...magneto-remotely-controls-brain-and-behaviour

"Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance. "
dont know if vaccines have some extra magnetic thing going on but i can stick a coin to my arm which seems to be kind of magnetic at certain points as can other covid unvaccinated people that i know. I do know of guy who had taken covid vaccine who went pale and dizzy where he must of freeked out a bit when coin stuck to his arm which it does to unvaccinated people anyway. i dont know

Last edited:
dont know if vaccines have some extra magnetic thing going on but i can stick a coin to my arm which seems to be kind of magnetic at certain points as can other covid unvaccinated people that i know. I do know of guy who had taken covid vaccine who went pale and dizzy where he must of freeked out a bit when coin stuck to his arm which it does to unvaccinated people anyway. i dont know

From what I have researched online, Graphene Oxide is in the vaccine and other vaccines, and when interacts with Hydrogen in the cell the nanoparticle has magnetic properties.

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/...ccines-now-seen-to-be-true-cause-of-covid-19/

or is the magnetism thing a false distraction and the crunch of it may lie elsewhere?

From what I have researched online, Graphene Oxide is in the vaccine and other vaccines, and when interacts with Hydrogen in the cell the nanoparticle has magnetic properties.

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/...ccines-now-seen-to-be-true-cause-of-covid-19/
hi,
just thinking out loud as dont feel i know either way.
seen the stuff about the graphene oxide which probably isnt healthy, like much of big pharma imo. maybe there is extra magnetism, coin on arm test would seem otherwise as it does it to unvaccinated people too. i still think the subject may be some kind of distraction from whatever it is that needs looking at.

or is the magnetism thing a false distraction and the crunch of it may lie elsewhere?
Yes!
A little over a year ago I had a light-bulb moment connecting 5G roll-out to those first fake covid death videos that came out in Feb 2020 (Chinese people collapsing in the streets, etc.). 100% convinced those videos were testing the water to see what level of death we would accept without fighting the narrative.

At the same time, I believe 5G infrastructure includes a dormant capability to target-microwave people causing said collapsing-in-the-streets. And I believe that if it wasn’t awareness-blasted by Truthers, we may have seen (or may still see) certain anti-Big-pharma populations getting target-microwaved. However they wouldn’t be able to get away with turning up the juice to full blast. Too many skeptical scientists are paying attention.
They were banking on FAR more dumb acceptance than they got.

hi,
just thinking out loud as dont feel i know either way.
seen the stuff about the graphene oxide which probably isnt healthy, like much of big pharma imo. maybe there is extra magnetism, coin on arm test would seem otherwise as it does it to unvaccinated people too. i still think the subject may be some kind of distraction from whatever it is that needs looking at.
Yeah, probably. And I've seen stuff from the mainstream site stating Gaphene Oxide isn't "used in the manufacturing" of the vaccine. So who do you believe? Either way outta my control.

Yes!
A little over a year ago I had a light-bulb moment connecting 5G roll-out to those first fake covid death videos that came out in Feb 2020 (Chinese people collapsing in the streets, etc.). 100% convinced those videos were testing the water to see what level of death we would accept without fighting the narrative.

At the same time, I believe 5G infrastructure includes a dormant capability to target-microwave people causing said collapsing-in-the-streets. And I believe that if it wasn’t awareness-blasted by Truthers, we may have seen (or may still see) certain anti-Big-pharma populations getting target-microwaved. However they wouldn’t be able to get away with turning up the juice to full blast. Too many skeptical scientists are paying attention.
They were banking on FAR more dumb acceptance than they got.

Not sure it will have anyone collapsing in the streets but i'm pretty sure 5G is responsible for the "happy hypoxia", which would be due to millimeter microwave radiation killing red blood cells, as these soviet-era research papers showed it could:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv
http://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Zalyubovskaya-1978.pdf

The destruction of red blood cells would release highly oxidative cell-free heme into the blood stream which prompts the body to reduce oxygen saturation as a protective measure, hence the victims get out of breath easily but as it is not the lungs that are primarily affected it is not respiratory as such. If the condition is sustained oxidative damage will be done to the lungs though, as well as all around the body. This is amplified if the person is given oxygen therapy, especially via intubation which has proven to be a death sentence to most. Some of the heme gets deposited around the lungs and therefore shows up as ground-glass opacities on a chest x-ray — a condition called pulmonary hemosiderosis which is commonly mistaken for pneumonia. Doctors think these people have fluid on their lungs even if they haven't been coughing any up and convince themselves intubation is necessary. The term silent/happy hypoxia was coined for these people due to them appearing to be rather healthy and not gasping for breath at all if they have been relaxing on a hospital bed and not exerting themselves recently.

The 1978 paper shows that it also causes that other "covid" symptom of hypercoagulation, as well as affecting the immune system and inducing a stress response. Other "covid" symptoms like loss of taste & smell can be symptoms of zinc deficiency and since that element is critical for the production of the globin molecule (the organic part of hemoglobin) the necessity of replacing red blood cells would prompt the body to divert zinc to bone marrow for that purpose, leaving a deficit in the organs that require zinc to function like the olfactory bulb. The hippocampus and the retinae also require zinc, and "brain fog" and light sensitivity are also covid symptoms. Basically, all the original characteristic "covid" symptoms are exactly what millimetre microwave radiation poisoning would induce.

Zinc and ascorbic acid supplementation would likely be the safest and most effective treatment for the condition. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) assists iron absorption and the first article above also mentions an ascorbic acid deficit in their exposed test animals. Vitamin D would also provide some protection from microwave radiation. What you really need to do though is avoid using a cell phone or wifi device for long periods of time. That's because your location can be triangulated making you a potential target.

5G would be a targeted weapon as it uses beam-forming technology — the signals of many transmitters on a mast (some have 100+) can be synchronized so that, through constructive interference, one person can be hit with high amplitudes of radiation whilst others in the area, including those much closer to the mast, are not (radiation levels recorded by a bystander close to a tower would suggest they output less radiation than 4G). Btw, have you noticed that all the new LED street lights are sporting little "hats" on top? That's because they house microwave receivers for picking up everyones wifi/cell phone signals. They are part of the targeting system. People should use wired internet whenever possible, especially the unvaccinated as of course it will be them who are primarily targeted now. Of course it is best to remain unvaccinated as vaccines are one thing that can certainly make a person collapse in the street!

Btw, here's a video where some Indian villagers are blaming a new 5G mast for 32 deaths.

Last edited:
Interesting data point: a girl in Italy in November 2019 had COVID19.

Very interesting because some I know (in Pennsylvania) died in December of 2019 from a respiratory illness that came out of no where. One day he was fine, that evening admitted to the hospital with breathing issues, next day on a respirator and a few days later gone.

Very interesting because some I know (in Pennsylvania) died in December of 2019 from a respiratory illness that came out of no where. One day he was fine, that evening admitted to the hospital with breathing issues, next day on a respirator and a few days later gone.

Mid-December 2019 we (my wife and son who was about 4 months old) went to the boardwalk in San Antonio... It is a touristy area with a lot of Christmas lights. It was a very crowded area with tight space to squeeze past people on the sidewalks and maybe only half the people spoke English so there were likely some people from all over the world there. In other words, a super-spreader event. A few days later before Christmas we all got sick and our son got a viral rash that looked like just like measles (interesting that the reason they have these COVID samples from the girl in Italy is that she was thought to possibly have had the measles). No way to know what virus we had then but just throwing it out there.

Mid-December 2019 we (my wife and son who was about 4 months old) went to the boardwalk in San Antonio... It is a touristy area with a lot of Christmas lights. It was a very crowded area with tight space to squeeze past people on the sidewalks and maybe only half the people spoke English so there were likely some people from all over the world there. In other words, a super-spreader event. A few days later before Christmas we all got sick and our son got a viral rash that looked like just like measles (interesting that the reason they have these COVID samples from the girl in Italy is that she was thought to possibly have had the measles). No way to know what virus we had then but just throwing it out there.

I think this virus has been around longer than they are letting us believe. This is a social engineering scheme on a global scale.

I have to toot my own horn for a moment... My prediction from 14.5 months ago seems to be panning out... I read somewhere (think it was Wikipedia) that antibodies from a typical Corona virus infection wear off after about a year which is why Corona viruses come back again and again causing seasonal colds. So based on that I guessed that Gates and WEF and Pfizer and Fauci et al picked a Corona virus for their plandemic specifically for this reason knowing that immunity will wear off requiring annual or biannual booster shots for life... which means you'll have to get your COVID passport renewed every 6 months or every year just like your car registration.

They're now saying that 6 months after vaccination the immunity is wearing off and you'll need a 3rd shot. Israel already requiring a 3rd shot.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/08/05/fauci-third-covid-shot-weak-immune-system-high-priority.html

"Third Covid vaccine shot for people with weakened immune systems 'very high priority,' Fauci says...
...Federal health officials are working "as quickly as possible" to authorize a third Covid-19 vaccine shot...
...Dr. Scott Gottlieb, who led the Food and Drug Administration from 2017 to 2019 during the Trump administration, told CNBC on Monday he believes booster shots will be given to older and immunocompromised people by September or October.
Disclosure: Scott Gottlieb is a CNBC contributor and is a member of the boards of Pfizer, genetic testing start-up Tempus..."

If this trend holds up, then 6-8 months from now they'll start talk about a 4th shot and/or biannual COVID shot for life.

Open Letter

Dear Jeff Bezos, Sam Harris, Michael Shermer, Sam Seder, H3H3, and likes of,

You’re not cool and you know it.
The only association you have with “cool” is the amount of cool people who are aware of you.
But, You have a chance right now to be Heroes on Universal scale.

You might not believe in Evil, but you have world renown colleagues who are engineering bioweapons of mass destruction, and who believe in Evil so much that they are naming those weapons after the biblical spirit being whose sole purpose on this planet is the dissolution of human free will and humanity in general.

Donald Trump is horrifying. 100% Agreed. That said…
By now it should be clear that Donald Trump was one of the last viable world leaders standing in the way of permanent global takeover by the Pharma Industrial Complex, which will insist on non-stop experimental medical interventions aimed first and foremost at the poor.

You have a very loud voice and you have billions of intelligent people listening and watching everything you do.

At this point in time, a voice as loud as yours could set off a chain reaction that could wake up the planet.
All you need to say is “I was wrong about blindly trusting the WHO. They are failing and it’s become clear that they’re are compromised. ALL Individual countries need RIGHT THIS MOMENT to disconnect and do what is best for their people. Protect their borders. Allow their doctors to find cures.”

This message goes to anyone who might be on the verge of waking up. Nobody is going to shame you for waking up. We love you.

Last edited:
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/08/05/fauci-third-covid-shot-weak-immune-system-high-priority.html

"Third Covid vaccine shot for people with weakened immune systems 'very high priority,' Fauci says...
...Federal health officials are working "as quickly as possible" to authorize a third Covid-19 vaccine shot...
...Dr. Scott Gottlieb, who led the Food and Drug Administration from 2017 to 2019 during the Trump administration, told CNBC on Monday he believes booster shots will be given to older and immunocompromised people by September or October.
Disclosure: Scott Gottlieb is a CNBC contributor and is a member of the boards of Pfizer, genetic testing start-up Tempus..."

If this trend holds up, then 6-8 months from now they'll start talk about a 4th shot and/or biannual COVID shot for life.

I was off by 6-8 months…

Swedish professor says 5 shots of COVID vaccine may be necessary.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/swedish-professor-says-5-shots-covid-vaccine-may-be-necessary

I think the equation used to put together the covid death statistics - anyone who dies 28 days after a positive covid test is registered as covid - is flawwed as people die from other things too, like accidents etc. There is the issue of PCR testing probaby not being very accurate and high thresh hold levels but going to leave that aside for now as well as the looming questions brought up in post #2501 in this thread. When considering the huge numbers of people taking covid tests and the covid positivity rate in most populations a certain number of people will be put down as covid when they have died of completely different causes, like accidents.
Anyway flawwed as above equation may be, maybe this gives us the ability to assess vaccine efficacy with sample data being much more readily available (maybe more so on a local level? but vaccine recipients and registered deaths, sadly) if there are statistics of how many people died within 28 days of taking any covid vaccine or even a dataset for each of the different covid vaccines which could then be compared to the numbers being put out as covid deaths.
Compared data i think would have to be from around the same time period as to keep accuracy with virus's path and seasonal fluctuations. Or maybe compared data should be from the winter months as winter is around the corner and that is when people are most at risk from covid, bearing in mind it very much seems that with time covid is becoming less serious even if hospitalisations and deaths do go up this winter compared to this summer. Dataset comparisons for different age groups (since, very sadly imo, they have already begun covid vaccinating children) would be morally vital imo.
There are other factors involved but the comparisons i think could give some idea about vaccine efficacy (again bearing in mind the looming questions raised in post #2501 in this thread) which much of governments and big pharma dont even want to talk about in any meaningful way.

Last edited:
Back