Coronavirus Pandemic

Last edited:
Checks and balances? Haven't seen them lately. Do you know where did they left, and how could we call them back?
Oh they're still there. How do you think you even have the freedom to post your thoughts on the internet? In the world you seem to pine for there's no reason to believe your new masters would be so amenable.

Oh they're still there. How do you think you even have the freedom to post your thoughts on the internet? In the world you seem to pine for there's no reason to believe your new masters would be so amenable.
So you think you're lucky to be allowed to post your thoughts on the internet? - just wait bitch

"Just wait bitch"? What are you 12?

This place has degraded beyond belief.
I agree, but not so much because of Eccles, at least he does not reply to his own posts.
Don't you think Eccles tone sounds familiar?
Could he be an old friend of the forum.

Last edited:
personally i think, until the education system is changed, anyone of sound mind (or not) should be home schooling their kids in this day and age.
remember the transvestite 'counselling' and drugs (which stops the ability to reproduce permanently) pushed on kids too.
etc
"Just wait bitch"? What are you 12?

This place has degraded beyond belief.

It’s all about american politics now.

Correction: Thanks to a LifeSite reader it was discovered that this press conference was held in February of 2021 and NOT August as some others and then we reported. LifeSite regrets the error and corrections have been made. LifeSite always appreciates such information from readers. We will now be investigating whether the chairman’s recommendation was implemented and the results of either implementation or ignoring of the recommendation.”

So LifeSite should probably double check their sources (in fact they should probably not ever include foreign affairs in US politics - it always backfires). Fact is that Ivermectin is not approved for Covid-19 in Japan.

Fact is that Ivermectin is not approved for Covid-19 in Japan.

Fact is that Ivermectin and other treatments have been withdrawn around the world.
If you haven't had the feeling by now you are being corralled towards the jab you need ..... a history lesson

Correction: Thanks to a LifeSite reader it was discovered that this press conference was held in February of 2021 and NOT August as some others and then we reported. LifeSite regrets the error and corrections have been made. LifeSite always appreciates such information from readers. We will now be investigating whether the chairman’s recommendation was implemented and the results of either implementation or ignoring of the recommendation.”

So LifeSite should probably double check their sources (in fact they should probably not ever include foreign affairs in US politics - it always backfires). Fact is that Ivermectin is not approved for Covid-19 in Japan.
Any sense of actual rigor in a "research" process comprised of combing the internet for articles that confirm one's bias is comical. Thanks for doing a simple fact check but it won't matter to the OP.

Its funny coming to this thread and seeing maybe three or four posts on a page. Why would that be? Because I have a handful on the well used ignore list.

What can you infer from this, Mr. Hunter.

I can infer these members who achieved my "ignore list" status are out in force attempting to defend their ridiculous position regarding the entire coronavirus scam and "the vax."

I will check back in another six months and see if the kidies are still at play.

It's funny when people pretend to be prescient and subsequently flaunt their shocking ignorance. All it would take is having the internal fortitude to not censor oneself. Ironic.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-58471685

Scott Morrison: Australia PM criticised for Father's Day trip amid lockdowns
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has been criticised for flying to visit his children on Father's Day while families remain separated due to lockdown orders around the country.

Mr Morrison said he was given an exemption to travel from Canberra to Sydney on a private jet on the weekend.

Health authorities said they approved his trip given his unique role as an "essential worker".

But critics said the action was an example of double standards.

More than half of Australians are in lockdown due to Delta variant outbreaks in Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne. Many state borders are also closed.

Wow. Just wow.

Back