Coronavirus Pandemic

Hey Guys, it's been a while. I thought you might like some perspectives of this thing from the front lines in Australia. I have not had the time to post here because of all the shit that has been going down in my country, I have been too busy fighting the good fight in between working at home to do anything else. As well as learning as much as I can about my rights to protect myself from the police state I now live under.

I have learned so much about the political history of Australia it is astounding and absolutely shocking to say the least. What has happened here has in fact happened all over the world. A subversion of common law of the land to the maritime corporate law. We have all been shanghaied quite literally. It would take a lot to explain this in detail but it is true and irrefutable. My country is probably the clearest example of what has happened globally. We have been taken over by a corporate entity that is posing as part of the commonwealth. Our entire Government is guilty of treason.

What is happening here is nothing short of a mass awakening, yep there are still plenty of sheep that still think this is about a virus. Sorry but if you still think that is the case you have a lot of catching and deprograming to do. You are part of the problem, just step aside while we fight the battle for your sake as well, you're just noise at this point.

I have spent my time emailing my MP's, conferring with common law groups and delving into the history specific to Australian politics and law and connecting with groups that are the lawful rebellion that is happening here. All I can say is that I had no idea of the level of corruption and subversion that has taken place right under my nose. An entire nation was stolen right from under us while we enjoyed our beers, footy and cricket. However the hidden hand has been revealed, they have moved too fast and the masses have taken notice and realized what has actually occurred over the last 50 years or so here in Australia and pretty much since the end of WW2 globally.

This entire covid thing is merely the catalyst for plans that have been in the works for decades. I know the usual customers will of course bork at this. (of course) I would say that you would have a different perspective if you were here living this shit while knowing the irrefutable depths of deception that is no less than the theft of an entire nation by corporate global institutions. I have spent quite a bit of time researching this and it is undeniable and has actually been taken to the high courts and has not been refuted. It is not a conspiracy theory.

In Australia a new constitution was slipped in without referendum of royal approval. A fake queen of Australia was created, seals replaced and we basically were taken over by a foreign corporation. The treason is so blatant. The same process has been taking place world wide. The NWO is real. Better stop with the conspiracy theory bullshit and wake up to the conspiracy fact. This is it, the time is now.

The police now have the power to hack anyone's computer, change and send messages and frame you if they so desire. I kid you not. What is happening here is right out of George Orwell's 1984. We even have "wellness camps" ready and waiting for certain groups of infected right near where I live. So Don't tell me this shit is normal. I have lived here all my life and what has happened here in the space of a year is nothing short of the rapid descent into totalitarianism. This country is now unrecognizable to me. I am literally a prisoner. I cannot leave my state let alone the country.

I can tell you it has been extremely stressful, suicides are off the charts, people are pissed. The tension is extremely high. The tide is turning though, we are winning this fight. So I say to all of you hold the line! Things are going to get tougher as the desperation of the globalists increases. It is a necessary process, it is a shift in the global consciousness that has been building for a long time, no doubt about it! We will win, we will create a better world once the dust has settled after this war. We are heading towards a Nuremburg 2. Excuse my Australian but these cunts are going to pay.

Hey Guys, it's been a while. I thought you might like some perspectives of this thing from the front lines in Australia. I have not had the time to post here because of all the shit that has been going down in my country, I have been too busy fighting the good fight in between working at home to do anything else. As well as learning as much as I can about my rights to protect myself from the police state I now live under.

I have learned so much about the political history of Australia it is astounding and absolutely shocking to say the least. What has happened here has in fact happened all over the world. A subversion of common law of the land to the maritime corporate law. We have all been shanghaied quite literally. It would take a lot to explain this in detail but it is true and irrefutable. My country is probably the clearest example of what has happened globally. We have been taken over by a corporate entity that is posing as part of the commonwealth. Our entire Government is guilty of treason.

What is happening here is nothing short of a mass awakening, yep there are still plenty of sheep that still think this is about a virus. Sorry but if you still think that is the case you have a lot of catching and deprograming to do. You are part of the problem, just step aside while we fight the battle for your sake as well, you're just noise at this point.

I have spent my time emailing my MP's, conferring with common law groups and delving into the history specific to Australian politics and law and connecting with groups that are the lawful rebellion that is happening here. All I can say is that I had no idea of the level of corruption and subversion that has taken place right under my nose. An entire nation was stolen right from under us while we enjoyed our beers, footy and cricket. However the hidden hand has been revealed, they have moved too fast and the masses have taken notice and realized what has actually occurred over the last 50 years or so here in Australia and pretty much since the end of WW2 globally.

This entire covid thing is merely the catalyst for plans that have been in the works for decades. I know the usual customers will of course bork at this. (of course) I would say that you would have a different perspective if you were here living this shit while knowing the irrefutable depths of deception that is no less than the theft of an entire nation by corporate global institutions. I have spent quite a bit of time researching this and it is undeniable and has actually been taken to the high courts and has not been refuted. It is not a conspiracy theory.

In Australia a new constitution was slipped in without referendum of royal approval. A fake queen of Australia was created, seals replaced and we basically were taken over by a foreign corporation. The treason is so blatant. The same process has been taking place world wide. The NWO is real. Better stop with the conspiracy theory bullshit and wake up to the conspiracy fact. This is it, the time is now.

The police now have the power to hack anyone's computer, change and send messages and frame you if they so desire. I kid you not. What is happening here is right out of George Orwell's 1984. We even have "wellness camps" ready and waiting for certain groups of infected right near where I live. So Don't tell me this shit is normal. I have lived here all my life and what has happened here in the space of a year is nothing short of the rapid descent into totalitarianism. This country is now unrecognizable to me. I am literally a prisoner. I cannot leave my state let alone the country.

I can tell you it has been extremely stressful, suicides are off the charts, people are pissed. The tension is extremely high. The tide is turning though, we are winning this fight. So I say to all of you hold the line! Things are going to get tougher as the desperation of the globalists increases. It is a necessary process, it is a shift in the global consciousness that has been building for a long time, no doubt about it! We will win, we will create a better world once the dust has settled after this war. We are heading towards a Nuremburg 2. Excuse my Australian but these cunts are going to pay.

Thank you for the update! Good luck! Things are much better here in Texas but not for long I'm afraid.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ia-new-world-order-conspiracies-b1917082.html

"An Australian health official caused a stir among conspiracy theorists on Thursday when she referred to ongoing Covid restrictions as a “new world order” necessity.

Answering a journalist’s question about whether contact-tracing would be put back in place “once we reopen,” Dr Kerry Chant, New South Wales’ chief health officer, said: “We will be looking at what contract-tracing looks like in the new world order..."

Okay your appeals to schoolyard banter aside, I'm asking you to do a little independent thinking here and logic your way through this. Even if you disagree with me, if you actually want to convince me I'm wrong, first you must convince me you understand my argument, and so far all that you've said indicates you don't understand.

I wasn't engaging in schoolyard banter. I'm pointing out that you don't know what you're talking about. That is why you haven't understood that I addressed all your concerns already. And why other stuff you say doesn't make sense because it's wrong. I mean, I can try again. But is it really going to make a difference? You seem pretty impervious.

VE is supposed to be a measure of percent reduction in absolute risk by taking the vaccine. So if I had a 1% chance of getting a case without the vaccine and a .5% chance of getting a case with the vaccine that is 50% effectiveness because I've cut my risk in half. Okay, are you still with me?

I'm with you, except you've just described relative risk reduction, not absolute risk reduction (1% - 0.5% = 0.5%). It's okay because VE is about relative risk (so the number can be applied to groups at different levels of absolute risk). But yes, we've just established that you don't know something as simple as the difference between relative and absolute risk reduction, but I'm still supposed to be interested in your opinion when it runs contrary to people who do know what they're talking about. Got it.

When you use vaccinated people with ILI as your case-negatives you are making the assumption that being in the vaccinated population is not correlated with increased risk of ILI. Are you still with me or did I lose you there? Blink twice if you understand.

I'm still with you. And you're still flat out wrong. You made up this assumption out of thin air and it serves no purpose in a case-control study.

Here's a discussion of the use of the test-negative design in determining vaccine effectiveness, where they specifically state:

"First, controls should be drawn from a source population, which generates the cases (i.e., study base principle). This condition may be inherently met in the test-negative design because both cases and controls are subjects who visited the same institution due to ILI."

In the years that I reviewed the CDC's case controlled studies, the vaccination rate among those with ILI was significantly higher than the vaccination rate among the general population in almost all age ranges.

Which makes this irrelevant.

Okay, so I'm glad you understood at least that much. So then will you agree: if being in the vaccinated population makes you more likely to get ILI than being in the unvaccinated population then that will artificially increase the apparent VE in these studies?

What? This is a non-sensical statement and is why I see no evidence you've really thought this out our understood the argument. Again, if you want to prove me wrong, I'm open to being corrected, but first I have to be convinced you understand and are addressing my argument.

Simply increasing the ILI/Flu rate in the vaccinated population does not increase the VE. It gives you the same VE you would get in a population at a lower risk of ILI/Flu. Your claim is a mathematical non-starter. The only way to increase the VE is to also build in a difference between the increase in test-negative controls in the vaccinated population (e.g. your 24x increase), and the increase in Flu cases in the vaccinated population (e.g. your 9x increase).

Okay, so you built in a lower increase in the Flu rate in your vaccinated population between your cases and controls. But a lower increase in the vaccinated population is the definition of vaccine effectiveness or VE. It doesn't matter that you want to (wrongly) characterize this as an "artificial" increase in VE. There's nothing artificial about it. It had nothing to do with your "increased risk of ILI in the vaccinated population" and everything to do with your lower increase in cases vs. higher increase in test-negative controls.

That's why I said your worked example makes no sense. You made an example where you added in real vaccine effectiveness. And then you called the real vaccine effectiveness "artificial" as proof that the design didn't work. But all that demonstrates is that you don't know the difference between "real" and "artificial" vaccine effectiveness.

RCT's in the lab can show efficacy that doesn't pan out in the real world.

But that's irrelevant. We weren't asking about efficacy. We were asking about the ILI rate among the vaccinated population vs. the unvaccinated population in groups where the risk is otherwise the same (i.e. random selection). You were claiming that vaccination, all by itself, made the ILI rate higher. Well, RCT's show clearly that the rate is the same or lower.

So not only is your claim mathematically irrelevant. It's been shown to be false inthe RCT's. If anything, there's a suggestion that vaccination decreases the risk of ILIs in the RCTs.

And I wasn't asking that question. I'm not really suggesting taking the flu vaccine makes you 9x more likely to get the flu, I just exaggerated the scenario to prove a point: you can show high VE with this type of study even if the opposite is true in reality.

All you showed was that if you make an exaggerated scenario with a high VE, it has a high VE. It's a useless tautology. There's no reality in which the tautology is false (we're not talking philosophy here).

Try it and see. Make up a scenario with an increased risk of ILI/Flu among the vaccinated population, but apply the increased risk globally - don't add in any vaccine effectiveness. Can you still get an "artificially" high VE?

I'm with you, except you've just described relative risk reduction, not absolute risk reduction (1% - 0.5% = 0.5%). It's okay because VE is about relative risk (so the number can be applied to groups at different levels of absolute risk). But yes, we've just established that you don't know something as simple as the difference between relative and absolute risk reduction, but I'm still supposed to be interested in your opinion when it runs contrary to people who do know what they're talking about. Got it.

If the absolute risk is cut in half the relative risk reduction (VE) is 50%. That's what I said. In my example absolute risk was reduced by .5% and relative risk reduction (VE) was 50%. Okay I'm not even going to bother reading or responding to the rest of your post. You are clearly being too obtuse to make any progress.

If the absolute risk is cut in half the relative risk reduction (VE) is 50%. That's what I said. In my example absolute risk was reduced by .5% and relative risk reduction (VE) was 50%. Okay I'm not even going to bother reading or responding to the rest of your post. You are clearly being too obtuse to make any progress.

You said "VE is supposed to be a measure of percent reduction in absolute risk". Like I said, it's okay because you went on to describe a reduction in relative risk instead, which is the relevant measure.

I thought the whole point of this exercise was for me to pay careful attention to what you said. Now because I paid careful attention to what you said, I'm obtuse. LOL

You said "VE is supposed to be a measure of percent reduction in absolute risk". Like I said, it's okay because you went on to describe a reduction in relative risk instead, which is the relevant measure.

I thought the whole point of this exercise was for me to pay careful attention to what you said. Now because I paid careful attention to what you said, I'm obtuse. LOL

"Percent reduction in absolute risk" is relative risk reduction. If your absolute risk has a 50% reduction as in the example where it went from 1% to .5%, then you have a 50% relative risk reduction (or VE in this case).

To be as generous as possible I'll admit there is some ambiguity in my statement because "percent reduction in absolute risk" might be interpreted as the number of percentage points absolute risk is reduced rather than a fraction of the the risk since both are given in terms of percentages. But you chose to twist my statement because you're not interested in communicating or understanding only in appearing to have scored a point.

"Percent reduction in absolute risk" is relative risk reduction. If your absolute risk has a 50% reduction as in the example where it went from 1% to .5%, then you have a 50% relative risk reduction (or VE in this case).

Yeah, which is why you call it "relative risk reduction".

To be as generous as possible I'll admit there is some ambiguity in my statement because "percent reduction in absolute risk" might be interpreted as the number of percentage points absolute risk is reduced rather than a fraction of the the risk since both are given in terms of percentages. But you chose to twist my statement because you're not interested in communicating or understanding only in appearing to have scored a point.

Dude, you say so much that is wrong, how am I supposed to know this time you just deliberately misspoke?

how am I supposed to know this time you just deliberately misspoke?

I didn’t misspeak. You misheard “percentage point reduction” when I said “percent reduction”. You’re being a moron on purpose which is why I’m discontinuing an unproductive debate with you.

I didn’t misspeak. You misheard “percentage point reduction” when I said “percent reduction”. You’re being a moron on purpose which is why I’m discontinuing an unproductive debate with you.

Who knows what "percent" was supposed to mean in that sentence? Why even pick a convoluted way of saying "relative risk reduction" by using "absolute risk" instead? What was that even about?

I realize that at some point you would have to find some way to stomp off in a huff, because you weren't going to be able to salvage your argument. Is this how you planned to save face? If it was, I'm impressed. I wouldn't have guessed you had that kind of game in you.

I realize that at some point you would have to find some way to stomp off in a huff, because you weren't going to be able to salvage your argument. Is this how you planned to save face? If it was, I'm impressed. I wouldn't have guessed you had that kind of game in you.

A good sporting debate is one of my favorite hobbies which is why I’m here. However it is no fun if the other party is not acting in good faith.

Welcome back LoneShaman, I am interested in what is going on in Australia.

According to mainstream media, Australia has imposed severe lockdowns, but also has a significantly lower number of covid deaths versus most other western countries (e.g. deaths per million - USA 2,041, UK 1,968, Italy 2,154, Canada 715, Australia 43).
MSM is also reporting Australia using Orwellian measures like facial recognition technology to enforce people staying at home

There have been some articles that Australia may be about to give up on eliminating Covid as case numbers start to rise.

There were also reports that Australian truckers were going to stage a strike/protest - any news on that?

A good sporting debate is one of my favorite hobbies which is why I’m here. However it is no fun if the other party is not acting in good faith.
Oh please. I've ignored your jabs in order to debate your arguments. A jab or two in the setting of a sporting debate is not "not acting in good faith".

The first human trials of an mRNA vaccine started in 2013. It's not like we know nothing about potential long-term effects.

The world’s first mRNA vaccine has begun its rollout after being produced at unprecedented speed as part of the global effort to end the Covid-19 pandemic. A second one is hot on its heels. The two – one made by Pfizer/BioNTech and the other by Moderna – mark the first time this vaccine technology has been approved for use.
https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-i...hings-you-need-know-about-mrna-vaccine-safety

Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). Previous respiratory syncytial virus and dengue virus vaccine studies revealed human clinical safety risks related to ADE, resulting in failed vaccine trials
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

Oh please. I've ignored your jabs in order to debate your arguments. A jab or two in the setting of a sporting debate is not "not acting in good faith".

This statement is a perfect example of a "not in good faith" statement: you take a statement of mine and misrepresent it as something else. I don't care about jabs... you idiot. (lol j/k ;-) I don't think you're an idiot) You are not acting in good faith if you demonstrate no desire to understand the other person's perspective, deliberately misrepresent them to score a rhetorical point, or when there is any ambiguity in a statement (there is always ambiguity in language) you choose the least charitable interpretation and make a straw man from it. No progress can be made with such a person.

Last edited:
This statement is a perfect example of a "not in good faith" statement: you take a statement of mine and misrepresent it as something else. I don't care about jabs... you idiot. (lol j/k ;-) I don't think you're an idiot) You are not acting in good faith if you demonstrate no desire to understand the other person's perspective, deliberately misrepresent them to score a rhetorical point, or when there is any ambiguity in a statement (there is always ambiguity in language) you choose the least charitable interpretation and make a straw man from it. No progress can be made with such a woman person.
Huh? It was an honest misunderstanding on my part. I didn't see a reason for you to say absolute risk unless you meant absolute risk. I understand now that you meant relative risk, and thought adding the word "percent" would convey that.

Clearly I gave you plenty to work with in the rest of my post. No misunderstandings or misrepresentations in anything else you said, directly understanding and addressing your arguments, links/references, etc. Why throw out a long good faith post, just because I thought I was taking your statement at face value? I apologize for misunderstanding what you were trying to say.

If I was trying to deliberately misrepresent something you said to score a point, my post would look something like this, instead.

https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/coronavirus-pandemic.4489/page-139#post-157378

You would be excused for not wanting to respond to a post like that.

Welcome back LoneShaman, I am interested in what is going on in Australia.

According to mainstream media, Australia has imposed severe lockdowns, but also has a significantly lower number of covid deaths versus most other western countries (e.g. deaths per million - USA 2,041, UK 1,968, Italy 2,154, Canada 715, Australia 43).
MSM is also reporting Australia using Orwellian measures like facial recognition technology to enforce people staying at home

Yep, it's ridiculous we have had a bit over a thousand deaths since the beginning of the Pandemic, just like everywhere else a average age of 84 years old or something and or with comorbidities. While in 2019 we had about 4000 flu and pneumonia deaths and not a peep about that and of course the flu is MIA during covid. So actually there has been nothing different at all as far as deaths go in reality, actually in context it has been better in comparison to 2019 by a long shot. The only difference is the fear campaign and constant bombardment by the media.

The facial recognition thing has been floated but is not in effect, they wanted people to take a selfie within 15 minutes of being messaged otherwise the police would be dispatched. There is no way I would comply with that. I don't check in anywhere with the QR code never have never will. It is against the privacy act and people trying to enforce it can cop up to 2 years in jail. None of this shit can stand up in court, it is all smoke and mirrors, threats and intimidation. It is all coercion to get the jab. Which is a crime against humanity and is in breach of multitudes of established laws. This whole thing is a criminal enterprise.

There have been some articles that Australia may be about to give up on eliminating Covid as case numbers start to rise.

That's right, the idiot politicians finally realized that it is something we have to live with. They are obsessed with this bullshit Doherty modeling garbage while ignoring everything that refutes the model that is occurring in reality in many other countries. I believe they are simply bound by absurd contractual deals with the pharmaceutical companies, hence the single minded drive for a solution persists despite the resounding failure. They are starting to crack for sure. The prime minister has mostly stood back like the coward he is and let these tyrannical state premieres run wild with power. He says there is no mandate and then threatens penalties onto employers for not imposing mandates. So they take the brunt of liability while he pretends he is being lawful. I believe today they are dropping mask mandates in Sydney, the premiere there has stopped giving her daily bullshit propaganda media conferences. Truckies in SA do not have to get the jab to travel interstate. Even some police are going to be filing law suits as they have also been targeted for the jab. Funny how they suddenly flip when they themselves feel the oppression instead of dishing it out. So cracks are definitely appearing.

Everything they have imposed here is absolutely illegal, everything. We have well defined biosecurity laws that have been violated as well as violating our true constitution. They are trying to change those laws currently, however the constitution cannot be changed without referendum. Not that it matters to them, they treasonously circumvented that a long time ago. We are basically lawless, the line of authority has been broken. What we have are corporate imposters posing as servants of the commonwealth. The only true law here is tribal law from true indigenous custodians above even our original constitution. They are standing up for each and every one us despite years and years of persecution. They are gathering to stand this corrupt government down. It is quite incredible, it has given me strength and hope. My adopted son is indigenous and we have a good connection with his extended family, so I am part of the tribe.

Lurnpa here mentions how the government are protecting pedophiles. There are police documents that have been sealed by their pedophile mate Judges that implicate 29 high ranking Australian officials including one ex prime minister! We are pushing to get these released. The implications of this would set a fire that would these vile imposters could never extinguish. This shit is systemic here as it is many countries at the highest levels of power.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/f09wwskWaEaK/

There were also reports that Australian truckers were going to stage a strike/protest - any news on that?

Yeah that is interesting, some video's surfaced of trucks lined up in different parts of the country. There were reports that their social media feeds were blocked and that the whole event was censored so as not to incite support. On the QLD border it was pretty much a failure, we had one of our independent politicians come down and asked for them to move and they complied on the grounds of letting fellow Australians go about their business. Much to the disgust to the rest of us.

The law suits are piling up for these tyrants though and they are going to be held to account, both major parties have lost all support for the first time ever, the rats are jumping ship and it's clear they are feeling the heat. They have destroyed more lives and families than this virus ever could. The toll on mental health and economic hardship is immense, families have been separated for months because of border closures. You cannot even cross the street if it crosses the border in a border town. People are stranded from their homes and families and camping there. All they while they allow football players to fly in with their families included. It's disgusting. Australia can never again talk about human rights abuse for any other country. It is despicable what has happened here. Like I said I can no longer recognize this country, we have fallen so far into tyranny and now medical apartheid.

However we got this, we will win. It is inspiring to see the world finally beginning to wake up.

Let's say you win; why should I believe your world will be a better one? (Serious question. If I find you response compelling, I'll get on board.)

Not my world, our world and not their world. A return to national sovereignty, real governments for the people not corporate entities. A world without the psychopathic self appointed technocratic dictators and financial elite that control entire economies. They are like an enormous parasite feeding of all of us. A world where once again people are empowered and not a commodity. One where we can hold governments and corporations to account under common law rightfully above that of the fictitious complex contractual statutes that are full of loop holes. I really don't know how anyone could disagree except of course the rich and powerful who benefit from this corrupt system. I am not talking about a utopia, just restoring balance. I think we all realize that there is something extremely wrong.

Back