Coronavirus Pandemic

Not my world, our world and not their world.
Who's "our" and who's "their"? Is the criteria static? Take Sam Walton as an example. (You can provide others if I'm missing the point) At birth and during his formative years (call it the 1930's and 40's) no one would place him in a category of wealth, power, elite, etc. By 1982 he was the richest man in the United States. Where did he cross over from "our" to "their"?

A return to national sovereignty, real governments for the people not corporate entities. A world without the psychopathic self appointed technocratic dictators and financial elite that control entire economies. They are like an enormous parasite feeding of all of us. A world where once again people are empowered and not a commodity. One where we can hold governments and corporations to account under common law rightfully above that of the fictitious complex contractual statutes that are full of loop holes. I really don't know how anyone could disagree except of course the rich and powerful who benefit from this corrupt system.
A return you say? I'm not aware of any point in history, at least in any populous civilization, where any such world existed. I'm not a historian so I'm open to learning about such governments "for the people" but it seems a whimsical fantasy not something backed up by historical fact.

I am not talking about a utopia, just restoring balance.
It seems very much like you are talking about a utopian dream vs some historical reference. Again, open to being corrected here.

I think we all realize that there is something extremely wrong.
On this point I agree. I've never heard a practical, real world solution or road map to solving the problem however. I think it is perhaps the most complex problem we have to solve as humans. So much seems to be hard wired into us which inevitably drives less than altruistic actions and behavior. Happens at all levels of society. Gets to this question of equity and equality. Super complex in my view.

Folks seems to fantasize about revolution and a resulting (again) utopian world. We've seen lots of revolutions, but the outcome is typically found in The Who's lyrics in their song Won't Get Fooled Again: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Who's "our" and who's "their"? Is the criteria static? Take Sam Walton as an example. (You can provide others if I'm missing the point) At birth and during his formative years (call it the 1930's and 40's) no one would place him in a category of wealth, power, elite, etc. By 1982 he was the richest man in the United States. Where did he cross over from "our" to "their"?

A return you say? I'm not aware of any point in history, at least in any populous civilization, where any such world existed. I'm not a historian so I'm open to learning about such governments "for the people" but it seems a whimsical fantasy not something backed up by historical fact.

It seems very much like you are talking about a utopian dream vs some historical reference. Again, open to being corrected here.

On this point I agree. I've never heard a practical, real world solution or road map to solving the problem however. I think it is perhaps the most complex problem we have to solve as humans. So much seems to be hard wired into us which inevitably drives less than altruistic actions and behavior. Happens at all levels of society. Gets to this question of equity and equality. Super complex in my view.

Folks seems to fantasize about revolution and a resulting (again) utopian world. We've seen lots of revolutions, but the outcome is typically found in The Who's lyrics in their song Won't Get Fooled Again: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Yeah, didn't think you were being legit. Waste of time.

The chains of your slavery are illusory. shanghaied from birth on the citizen'ship' of maritime law. Check your license and bills, all caps right? not English but debased Latin. You exist in purgatory. A lifeless construct in the land of the dead. Lost at sea. I'm not here to explain it but if you think you're free than the mission is a success.

The chains of your slavery are illusory. shanghaied from birth on the citizen'ship' of maritime law. Check your license and bills, all caps right? not English but debased Latin. You exist in purgatory. A lifeless construct in the land of the dead. Lost at sea. I'm not here to explain it but if you think you're free than the mission is a success.
Can you go back to the questions I asked regarding your post (requoted below)?

Not my world, our world and not their world. A return to national sovereignty, real governments for the people not corporate entities. A world without the psychopathic self appointed technocratic dictators and financial elite that control entire economies. They are like an enormous parasite feeding of all of us. A world where once again people are empowered and not a commodity. One where we can hold governments and corporations to account under common law rightfully above that of the fictitious complex contractual statutes that are full of loop holes. I really don't know how anyone could disagree except of course the rich and powerful who benefit from this corrupt system. I am not talking about a utopia, just restoring balance. I think we all realize that there is something extremely wrong.

Again, you seem to mention a bygone era of "real governments for the people". I am simply curious to understand if you were literal (i.e., there are historical governments we can all reference) or theoretical. Nothing more at this stage.

Hi LS. dont know if this helps as have no idea who he or they are but guy seems quite genuine

Cheers! Yep, Australia United party. Craig Kelly is the leader and one of the few politicians standing for us and not against us. The media calls him dangerous but that is only because he is speaking the truth of course.

Can you go back to the questions I asked regarding your post (requoted below)?

Again, you seem to mention a bygone era of "real governments for the people". I am simply curious to understand if you were literal (i.e., there are historical governments we can all reference) or theoretical. Nothing more at this stage.

Not interested in your games mate. Simple answer national sovereignty under common law you twit. Just roll up your sleeve already. You are part of the problem.

Last edited:
Isn't "national sovereignty" what we all started with? Aren't we all just going to end up in the same place again (but faster)?

I agree we all realize there is something extremely wrong. Is there some reason I should trust that you've hit on what it is?

Sovereignty
The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which an independent state is governed and from which all specific political powers are derived; the intentional independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign interference.

Nah... never existed apparently. Didn't the American colonies fight and die for it though? Create that constitution thing in order to protect against tyranny ? I guess I am just a dreamer because it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Do you still think you have it? If so then at least I'm not the only dreamer. No? Do you know where it was lost? There in is the source of the cancer. Shitty thing is we all feed it with our ignorance and petty materialism.

Sovereignty
The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which an independent state is governed and from which all specific political powers are derived; the intentional independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign interference.

Nah... never existed apparently. Didn't the American colonies fight and die for it though? Create that constitution thing in order to protect against tyranny ? I guess I am just a dreamer because it doesn't mean shit anymore.

Do you still think you have it? If so then at least I'm not the only dreamer. No? Do you know where it was lost? There in is the source of the cancer. Shitty thing is we all feed it with our ignorance and petty materialism.

I think we all agree on the dream, part. The American colonies fought and died for it. But even when they won, there was no "for the people" - it was for a minority of the people. There was a power imbalance even then, which has never gone away. I'm willing to believe their are other sovereign nations who did manage to get it right - either now or historically. Do you have some in mind?

Not interested in your games mate. Simple answer national sovereignty under common law you twit. Just roll up your sleeve already. You are part of the problem.
That's weak LS. If you don't have anything deeper than a dictionary definition to offer, you're the problem in this discussion.

I think we all agree on the dream, part. The American colonies fought and died for it. But even when they won, there was no "for the people" - it was for a minority of the people. There was a power imbalance even then, which has never gone away. I'm willing to believe their are other sovereign nations who did manage to get it right - either now or historically. Do you have some in mind?
Logical question it seems; and not just to me.

Returning to foundational principles does not mean the lessons of the past are forgotten and then immediately unlearned. There are multiple confounding factors beyond the central principle. Principly the human condition. This is far beyond the scope of the central point that I raise.

So sovereignty is just a failure then? What is the alternative? Foreign influence? Globalism? I mean it is one or the other. You can apply all those confounding factors onto globalism and.... Here we are. Global corruption. Personally I think that is a far worse situation.

Back