Could that be a conspiracy ? To manipulate world view

Like i was at some friends house with some in my pocket and the little kitten like cat was making a concerted effort at my pocket. After letting the cat smell it and had had enough of the game the little kitten like cat started attacking me to get at the catsnip and it's owner had to grap it by the scruff of the neck and i left. Cats go mad for valeriana/catsnip but for humans is just a chill out medicinal herb. The difference though between how cats and humans react to it is UNCOMPARABLE!
The plant valeriana/catsnip is often called Valerian

Chewing valeriana root (or making tea etc) can be quite nice and healthy but someone would have to be careful not to chew too much and fall asleep while driving or something. Would say, like a lot of things, better a little bit at a time until each individual is comfortable with what it is for them

Actually I admit I have severe mistake in choosing proper words when discussing.

I admit I somehow completely discarded the necessary concern for being polite when discussing.

But when we are seeking for the truth, the truth behind all the strange phenomena, the truth that will engulf all of us, none of my misdemeanors really count a thing. The same to someone's abusing me. These are completely trivial so that concentrating on cherry picking them is a waste of time.

I also find many people don't talk about truth.

Many people - I don't refer to any specific one - talk about the art of communicating, the mistakes to abide by materialism, what someone likes to hear or doesn't like to hear, the proper attitude towards some "open minded fantasy", the over fanatic insistence on some "cool stuff" like psychic, medium, astral projection, obe, etc. But these things are deviant from the only meaningful thing - to seek for the truth. These things are completely waste of time! WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CARE A LITTLE ABOUT SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH?

I'm CURIOUS WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST WASTE THEIR TIME ON DOING TRIVIAL AND MEANINGLESS THINGS WHEN THERE IS OBVIOUSLY A MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THING TO DO - TO FOCUS ON THE ONLY MEANINGFUL THING - SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH! You frown upon what I say and then you deviate further and further away from the track of seeking for the truth, not closer and closer, it's like doing nothing more than whistling a song when your house is on fire. Of course it's people's right to do so, but I will be curious and leave a question here for later people to answer: why so many people prefer bragging paranormal stuff happily rather than care about the truth?

To 1-2 Steps off Monkey: You sensed that I'm excessively nervous - like I'm insane or on the brink of insane - so you advice me to take some medicine. I want to tell you why I'm excessively nervous: just relevant to the question put forward by original poster - is there a conspiracy? I think it's certainly so, regarding to which in the first post in this thread, original poster said he thought there is a tiny possibility. I don't use the quote function in this forum to reply to you because I feel there is no sense to provoke a debate on this matter. Not necessary to quarrel around whether it is redundant to be upset on this matter.

To original poster: I know you are among the ones who care about the truth. You find some stuff regarding conspiracy. I personally believe conspiracy is almost certainty, too many fogs partially covered by some half transparent half opaque veils. I just am curious how it works and what's the ultimate purpose. It seems many activities just aim at absorbing some money or controlling people's belief system, if so, then isn't this conspiracy a bit childish and trivial?

Last edited:
Like i was at some friends house with valeriana in my pocket and the little kitten like cat was making a concerted effort at my pocket. After letting the cat smell it and had had enough of the game the little kitten like cat started attacking (which was still really dangerous as it could of taken my eye out) me to get at the catsnip and it's owner had to grap it by the scruff of the neck and i left. Cats go mad for valeriana/catsnip but for humans is just a chill out medicinal herb. The difference though between how cats and humans react to it is UNCOMPARABLE!
Get a snake for a pet and you won't have to worry about that kind of drama.

Actually I admit I have severe mistake in choosing proper words when discussing.

I admit I somehow completely discarded the necessary concern for being polite when discussing.

But when we are seeking for the truth, the truth behind all the strange phenomena, the truth that will engulf all of us, none of my misdemeanors really count a thing. The same to someone's abusing me. These are completely trivial so that concentrating on cherry picking them is a waste of time.

I also find many people don't talk about truth.

Many people - I don't refer to any specific one - talk about the art of communicating, the mistakes to abide by materialism, what someone likes to hear or doesn't like to hear, the proper attitude towards some "open minded fantasy", the over fanatic insistence on some "cool stuff" like psychic, medium, astral projection, obe, etc. But these things are deviant from the only meaningful thing - to seek for the truth. These things are completely waste of time! WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CARE A LITTLE ABOUT SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH?

I'm CURIOUS WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST WASTE THEIR TIME ON DOING TRIVIAL AND MEANINGLESS THINGS WHEN THERE IS OBVIOUSLY A MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THING TO DO - TO FOCUS ON THE ONLY MEANINGFUL THING - SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH! You frown upon what I say and then you deviate further and further away from the track of seeking for the truth, not closer and closer, it's like doing nothing more than whistling a song when your house is on fire. Of course it's people's right to do so, but I will be curious and leave a question here for later people to answer: why so many people prefer bragging paranormal stuff happily rather than care about the truth?

To 1-2 Steps off Monkey: You sensed that I'm excessively nervous - like I'm insane or on the brink of insane - so you advice me to take some medicine. I want to tell you why I'm excessively nervous: just relevant to the question put forward by original poster - is there a conspiracy? I think it's certainly so, regarding to which in the first post in this thread, original poster said he thought there is a tiny possibility. I don't use the quote function in this forum to reply to you because I feel there is no sense to provoke a debate on this matter. Not necessary to quarrel around whether it is redundant to be upset on this matter.

To original poster: I know you are among the ones who care about the truth. You find some stuff regarding conspiracy. I personally believe conspiracy is almost certainty, too many fogs partially covered by some half transparent half opaque veils. I just am curious how it works and what's the ultimate purpose. It seems many activities just aim at absorbing some money or controlling people's belief system, if so, then isn't this conspiracy a bit childish and trivial?
Hey buddy, no reason to shout. Relax. First of all, what to you is the truth? If you know it, then how can you be seeking it? Also, why be passive/aggressive? You say that you don't use the "quote function" in this forum to reply because you don't want to start a debate, but you quote 1-2 Steps off Monkey anyhow on the same thread in your last post. I think that he could be right, you need a little valerian root in your life.

What is funny to me, concerning so called "truth seekers," especially the ones that deny any kind of psi phenomenon, is that they need what they deny to feel substantial. For them, truth is not a pursuit, but rather a stolid, philosophical stance whereas the mind freezes. Ironically, these kind of people need a priest of sorts, albeit in the form of "fact checkers" and "scientists" that they blindly capitulate their beliefs into.

Granted, I think that many conspiracies are nothing more than something akin to dopamine accelerators, e.g., drugs. The conspiracy theorist needs there to be a conspiracy to feel good about himself in many circumstances. On the other hand, there is also this other kind of person who completely denies anything that isn't vindicated by his prescribed way of living, and there are many, many people who are just like that, thinking they are following truth. Now, if we see "truth" as a pursuit, not a commandment, then we become a little closer to it.