Could that be a conspiracy ? To manipulate world view

I am 99% sure that all of this is true. That the "mind/intention" affect matter/reality as parapsychology shows. But there is a theory that make that a conspiracy instead of a truth...

/!\ I am not an English native so sorry if there is mistakes

I dug into parapsychology's researches, remote viewing and telekinesis for a couple month and the only way those aren't genuine information is if all of that is a conspiracy (which is 99% improbable)

I know there is plenty of conspiracy around like big pharma, psychiatry, the bank cartels... (I won't get deep into that)

But 99% mean there is a 1% probability, even though thinking the entire domain of parapsychology is a complete conspiracy isn't quite hard to believe EXCEPT that when we read their critics ,parapsychology over sudden start to get a lot more credibility ! Yeah, their critics are SO BAD that any one (not dogmatic about materialism) could spot the cover up by mainstream science.

The "excuses" of mainstream scientists to nullify any positive result brought up by parapsychologists are so clumsy and dishonest that it's hard for me to believe that they aren't doing it all on purpose in order to give parapsychology some credit. (and make people believe parapsychology is genuine !)
So if this is a conspiracy, the MAIN "SKEPTICS" shall be part of it. (Wiseman, CSICOP, people in NRC, Hyman...)

But wait this theory need way more support in order to be stable and here come the REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE PART :

So for this to be possible it would require everyone posting success story/successful results (on Reddit, YouTube, forum, blog...) (on connected areas such as remote viewing, reiki, telekinesis, shamanism, astral project, law of attraction (like that), OBE...) to be consciously part of that conspiracy's huge "network".
And you can literally finds tens of thousands of such testimonials online when adding several languages.

So for this theory to be possible, all the people posting success story about those area should be consciously part of that conspiracy's huge "network". And they should be somehow paid to do this jobs and don't talk to anyone...
Thou there is a huge weakness to this theory and it is that it doesn't follow the rules of compartmentalization which help keeping a conspiracy secret.

I know all of this is kind of mad, but knowing how big things can technology accomplish and coupling that with a government that doesn't want our good, you can come up with such ideas that keep you from shifting your worldview to be closer to the truth.

So, how is that theory impossible ?

I don't know if you have read American Cosmic, by Diana Pasulka, but in this recent interview she was asked about secret societies (29 minutes into the video). She talks about not only having a belief in secret societies, and knowing people who admit to being part of such groups, but she also mentions how the elites try to use psi to their own advantage.

So could the real reason that the mainstream media and academia say psi isn't real be that the elites don't want common people developing psychic skills?

Conspiracy is a priority to consider the truth behind all these hoaxes.

These hoaxes have common trait: they provoke, urge, lead public's belief, but they provide PITEOUSLY SCARCE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION AND ALMOST NO NEW INFORMATION, the stale stories have been repeated for too too too too many many times, the same words of "unconditional love", "one with everything", "time doesn't exist", "physical world is not all" have been repeated like a silly schizophrenia canting nonsenses without any new content.

If it's a conspiracy, this part of it is a boring one.

I sense it is only for public attention and absorbing some money. Though I admit the money is partially for some benign and necessary research. But hoax is hoax, lie is lie, anyway.

Last edited:
Also, the advocators have this common trait: they shew no sufficient interest in further investigating.

Normally, if a sane, honest, sincere people had access and contacted those paranormal information as expected tip of iceberg, a whole bunch of relevant people should have shown great interest and need to investigate further, and an expedition should have been formed and digged astronomically large amount of new information about the world beyond the earth or our physical one.

All those anecdotes are just like, the narrator: "Hey I just throw a new hoax to you guys, now I go to have a rest, you have a good time playing with my hoax. I don't even care about how many people will believe this shift, because it is extremely cheap and leisurely to make. I do it just because I don't have anything better to do."

Either this narrator is a fraud, in which case he/she knows exactly these are all funny lies, or, this narrator is insane, he/she has found some hints leading to a world beyond our earth or our physical existence but his/her best consequential reaction is just giving it a silly smile, lasting maybe forever.

Last edited:
I don't know if you have read American Cosmic, by Diana Pasulka, but in this recent interview she was asked about secret societies (29 minutes into the video). She talks about not only having a belief in secret societies, and knowing people who admit to being part of such groups, but she also mentions how the elites try to use psi to their own advantage.

So could the real reason that the mainstream media and academia say psi isn't real be that the elites don't want common people developing psychic skills?

I sense paranormal anecdotes are all lies or insane people's misbelief.

What you said is another, opposite possibility to what I sense.

I put this possibility mentioned by you very seriously and valuably.

But I want to mention, if the truth is like what you said, psi is real and is purposefully covered from public by elites, but simultaneously exploited and utilized on the behalf of the elites, then we should see some considerably amount of "interesting and/or weird" events happening all over this world.

There are "interesting and/or weird" events, but those events were NOT TOO INTERESTING AND/OR WEIRD, and the quantity of such events is really very scarce.

In recent years, not only those anecdotal hoaxes, but also science fiction novels and films, tend to be very stale, unimaginative, and boring.

Movie Annihilation is definitely an exceptional masterpiece, outstanding out of many many boring works, but I waited many years just saw only a few such marvelously interesting, idea nouveau, and thought provoking and refreshing science fiction works came out....

The "unconditional love", "realer than real", "time doesn't exist", "one with everything", "know everything", "physical world is not all there is", "spiritual world is our home" thingies, in comparison, are like nonsense of silly schizophrenia's canting, repeated again and again, hollow, drab, meaningless, and waste of time.

Original poster, you over estimated the difficulty and cost to maintain such hoaxes.

Technically it's not difficult for large amount of people to unanimously support a set of similar lie. Many people want to be famous and do not have better and more meaningful things to do.

You need to consider THE AMOUNT OF NEW INFORMATION within a series of events.

Take near death experiences phenomena as an example, you will find there are, or there seem to be quite large amount of people sharing their experiences, so does this indicate whatever they said commonly are probably true and real?

No, because although the amount of people seems to be considerably large, the information in their narrations are too too too too stale, repetitive, hollow, drab, meaningless....

It is actually fairly cheap and easy to maintain such a conspiracy, to form such a kind of "belief" to manipulate the world view of considerabley large area of people's belief system.

As I always say, you estimate AMOUNT OF INFORMATION, low amount of information with big claims = hoax, don't need to be confused and fooled.

There is also the church to consider. Worldviews in west in the mainstream are divided between science and christianity. It is not well-seen that science enters territory for the church.

I think its less than 1% of universities that have parapsychology courses. (none in Denmark where I come from).

Parapsychology should have moved way past proving that such phenomena exists by now, but they have not in mainstream science.

Original poster, I want to express my opinion in another way.

If you are not English language native, like you told us, then I who is another person not English language native, is reading a post written by an erroneous English language user.

Many other people in this forum will laugh at both of us two, we communicate in a funny clumsy way. You write weird English sentences with confusing meanings, and I write even more grotesquely confusing English sentences. You may have difficulty trying to understand what I mean, and I myself read your sentences for several times without correctly understanding what is your exact meaning.

Don't be angry, I just try to be humorous or teasing.

But one meaning I read from your post - which I deem I've understood - is that, you meant:
Because there have already been so so so so large amount of parapsychological experiences manifested by so so so so large amount of people around the world, you sense that it's very unacceptable that parapsychology doesn't genuinely exist.

I don't think so. I think only LARGE AMOUNT OF NOUVEAU INFORMATION brings truth, and large amount of lies don't bring large amount of new information, frauds and insane people who hold unwise misbeliefs just repeat the stale information again and again. They just REPEAT the same hoax.

I remember there were people, who once said this meaning:
They found many "evidences" from those anecdotal paranormal stories (psi, near death experiences, astral projections, medium, spirit power, etcetera) shared everywhere, they were almost convinced that those stories were all true, but whenever they wished to catch some "really hard stuff", they felt like they were catching bubbles again and again - they couldn't get any hard result.

Why? Because people may be astonished by frauds' big words, at first, but after a while frauds DON'T AND CAN'T PROVIDE FURTHER NEW INFORMATION.

It is actually technically not difficult at all for many many people to support a same popular lie, and many people are dishonest, some are dishonest to the others, some are dishonest to themselves, and some are dishonest to both, so it's not strange that many many people are vouching for something that in fact is not true.

You don't believe something is true by counting how many people vouch for its genuineness. You need to carefully observe, whether all or some of these people can provide really large amount of new information (pay attention to that some information is stale and repetitive), and whether all or some of these people show their great interest and curiosity and eagerness to investigate further on the matter to which they themselves have found an access.

If they can't provide really large amount of new information, the information really hardcore and detailed, and they insist some big claims, then they are probably insane and lie to themselves.

If they don't show great interest and curiosity and eagerness to investigate further on the matter to which they themselves have found an access, then they are probably frauds - they know it is empty under a fake treasure box's cover.

There is also the church to consider. Worldviews in west in the mainstream are divided between science and christianity. It is not well-seen that science enters territory for the church.

I think its less than 1% of universities that have parapsychology courses. (none in Denmark where I come from).

Parapsychology should have moved way past proving that such phenomena exists by now, but they have not in mainstream science.

The fact that there is so little people involved in parapsychology is exactly the reason why I believe it could be easy to maintain a conspiracy in that area. As the less people know about a secret, the easier it is to maintain that secret. But the things that makes that theory twitch is that there is so much interview or conference about parapsychology that really have almost no public sightings. And honestly, apart from authentic motives, I really don't see why they would do such things as it is OBVIOUSLY not for (paradigm) propaganda motives. This detail really is what makes this conspiracy collapse, I would say.

Original poster, I want to express my opinion in another way.

If you are not English language native, like you told us, then I who is another person not English language native, is reading a post written by an erroneous English language user.

Many other people in this forum will laugh at both of us two, we communicate in a funny clumsy way. You write weird English sentences with confusing meanings, and I write even more grotesquely confusing English sentences. You may have difficulty trying to understand what I mean, and I myself read your sentences for several times without correctly understanding what is your exact meaning.

Don't be angry, I just try to be humorous or teasing.

But one meaning I read from your post - which I deem I've understood - is that, you meant:
Because there have already been so so so so large amount of parapsychological experiences manifested by so so so so large amount of people around the world, you sense that it's very unacceptable that parapsychology doesn't genuinely exist.

I don't think so. I think only LARGE AMOUNT OF NOUVEAU INFORMATION brings truth, and large amount of lies don't bring large amount of new information, frauds and insane people who hold unwise misbeliefs just repeat the stale information again and again. They just REPEAT the same hoax.

I remember there were people, who once said this meaning:
They found many "evidences" from those anecdotal paranormal stories (psi, near death experiences, astral projections, medium, spirit power, etcetera) shared everywhere, they were almost convinced that those stories were all true, but whenever they wished to catch some "really hard stuff", they felt like they were catching bubbles again and again - they couldn't get any hard result.

Why? Because people may be astonished by frauds' big words, at first, but after a while frauds DON'T AND CAN'T PROVIDE FURTHER NEW INFORMATION.

It is actually technically not difficult at all for many many people to support a same popular lie, and many people are dishonest, some are dishonest to the others, some are dishonest to themselves, and some are dishonest to both, so it's not strange that many many people are vouching for something that in fact is not true.

You don't believe something is true by counting how many people vouch for its genuineness. You need to carefully observe, whether all or some of these people can provide really large amount of new information (pay attention to that some information is stale and repetitive), and whether all or some of these people show their great interest and curiosity and eagerness to investigate further on the matter to which they themselves have found an access.

If they can't provide really large amount of new information, the information really hardcore and detailed, and they insist some big claims, then they are probably insane and lie to themselves.

If they don't show great interest and curiosity and eagerness to investigate further on the matter to which they themselves have found an access, then they are probably frauds - they know it is empty under a fake treasure box's cover.

Thanks for having taken so much of your time to respond. I also am interested about the truth as I believe it is by better knowing the world in which we live in that one will be able to take better decisions in order to faster achieve his "top concern".

Though I would disagree on your statement that MORE INFORMATION equate to truth as I assume WE HAVE NO CLUE if the truth REALLY HOLD MORE INFORMATION. As we are talking about another dimension we cannot assume that the way it is perceivable follow the same standard as our physical world. This other dimension may really be more feeling based therefore harder to describe. I assume that I don't know what I don't know, this is the reason why I will not condemn this possibility.

The best way being to go and have an obe and investigate that world by yourself.

And honestly I don't think that my english is that clumsy.

On Youtube, I use to research the words "Dean Radin" by the filter "upload date" once in a while and I found another hidden gem :

EDIT : I continue digging a bit on his website and I believe I really stumble upon a hidden gems. The information that are shared there can at least drop a hint of suspicion about the true role of iONS. Of course I only went over his website rapidly and further investigations are to be made.

Here are some other interesting posts :
https://peacemuseum.wixsite.com/anti-ions2021/human-trafficking
https://peacemuseum.wixsite.com/anti-ions2021/blank-1

An interview with this guy could be informative I believe and I think he should be very easy to reach out.

EDIT 2 : I am actually gonna create a thread for this, I think it deserve a lot of attention...

Last edited:
Thanks for having taken so much of your time to respond. I also am interested about the truth as I believe it is by better knowing the world in which we live in that one will be able to take better decisions in order to faster achieve his "top concern".

Though I would disagree on your statement that MORE INFORMATION equate to truth as I assume WE HAVE NO CLUE if the truth REALLY HOLD MORE INFORMATION. As we are talking about another dimension we cannot assume that the way it is perceivable follow the same standard as our physical world. This other dimension may really be more feeling based therefore harder to describe. I assume that I don't know what I don't know, this is the reason why I will not condemn this possibility.

The best way being to go and have an obe and investigate that world by yourself.

And honestly I don't think that my english is that clumsy.

I reviewed what I said, I found that was really very impolite, I'm sorry for that, although I intended to be NOT serious and took joking tone. Anyway that was really very impolite, for me to have spoken in that way, I apologize.

Thank you for not being angry at me for that.

My life is a mess, I can't concentrate on thinking how to express my opinions on your replies and several further discoveries posted by you above.

I just want to say that, big claims without responsibly providing large amount of useful information are always stupid things done by stupid frauds, no doubt. If those brag talkers - for example, those psychics who alleged they could communicate with spirits - want to spread big news without providing large amount of useful information, they are both frauds and insane and stupid at the same time.

People shouldn't let the others to figure out something is wrong in their big claims, people should doubt themselves and what they feel like they seem to have observed, if they found they sensed something but haven't got into truly large amount of useful information into them. Their first reasonable reaction should be holding great doubt, vigilance, and curiosity to seeking for further investigation by themselves, before they even started to consider bragging any big claims to some other people.

Sorry my life is like a mess I got a extremely bad mood I can't continue to write right now I'm sorry I can't think. But remember what I said:

THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION IS A PREREQUISITE AND NECESSITY FOR A CLAIM TO EVEN START TO BE WORTH BEING CONSIDERED AS TRUE. ANY CLAIMING OR ADVOCATING OF BIG NEWS WITHOUT REVEALING LARGE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION IS UNDOUBTEDLY LIES AND FRAUDS INVOLVED. THESE LIES ARE NOT MEANINGFUL AT ALL, NOT ONLY THE DECEIVED ARE STUPID, BUT ALSO THE FRAUDS ARE WASTING THEIR OWN TIME BY DECEIVING PEOPLE BY THOSE EXTREMELY STUPID LIES THEY ARE INSANE.

I reviewed what I said, I found that was really very impolite, I'm sorry for that, although I intended to be NOT serious and took joking tone. Anyway that was really very impolite, for me to have spoken in that way, I apologize.

Thank you for not being angry at me for that.

My life is a mess, I can't concentrate on thinking how to express my opinions on your replies and several further discoveries posted by you above.

I just want to say that, big claims without responsibly providing large amount of useful information are always stupid things done by stupid frauds, no doubt. If those brag talkers - for example, those psychics who alleged they could communicate with spirits - want to spread big news without providing large amount of useful information, they are both frauds and insane and stupid at the same time.

People shouldn't let the others to figure out something is wrong in their big claims, people should doubt themselves and what they feel like they seem to have observed, if they found they sensed something but haven't got into truly large amount of useful information into them. Their first reasonable reaction should be holding great doubt, vigilance, and curiosity to seeking for further investigation by themselves, before they even started to consider bragging any big claims to some other people.

Sorry my life is like a mess I got a extremely bad mood I can't continue to write right now I'm sorry I can't think. But remember what I said:

THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION IS A PREREQUISITE AND NECESSITY FOR A CLAIM TO EVEN START TO BE WORTH BEING CONSIDERED AS TRUE. ANY CLAIMING OR ADVOCATING OF BIG NEWS WITHOUT REVEALING LARGE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION IS UNDOUBTEDLY LIES AND FRAUDS INVOLVED. THESE LIES ARE NOT MEANINGFUL AT ALL, NOT ONLY THE DECEIVED ARE STUPID, BUT ALSO THE FRAUDS ARE WASTING THEIR OWN TIME BY DECEIVING PEOPLE BY THOSE EXTREMELY STUPID LIES THEY ARE INSANE.

Listen buddy, do you think that you are unique? People say powder keg shit like this all the time. Do you have a few piercings in your lip, ears, nose, and tongue? Any tattoos? Do you really feel unique with this litany of bullshit that you are spewing?

Listen buddy, do you think that you are unique? People say powder keg shit like this all the time. Do you have a few piercings in your lip, ears, nose, and tongue? Any tattoos? Do you really feel unique with this litany of bullshit that you are spewing?

My purpose is seeking the truth, anything else is a waste of time. Being abused by you provides almost no hindrance nor benefit to my purpose, it's a waste of your time, but only a little time.

You waste astronomically larger amount of time than abusing me, by trusting those big talking frauds.

You have total freedom to waste your time, go ahead and enjoy, perhaps wasting time is an art of life.

Or, do you think what I said hinders those frauds' business? No, I do not have that ability, those frauds' business is compromised by the stupidity in their hoaxes, nothing to do with what I said.

If those brag talkers are honest, why didn't they investigate further with curiosity before bragging those big claims? This is a question, a quirk art of life? It's laughable, your art of life of wasting tons of your time to believe those hoaxes and wasting a little time to abuse me, is also laughable, which is the main effect of this funny art.

Listen, buddy.

There are a lot of possible reasons behind your abusing me. I say first, these are all wasting time. No matter what business you are running, truth is more important than your art of life to battle people like me, call me pig swine I don't care. I guess up until now no one knows the whole truth exactly. So you don't put seeking for the truth upon your own onto a higher priority than wasting your time abusing me? Why? Frauds themselves only know their own braggings are not truth, they don't know other things and they are indifferent on that. I guess this is a sign of the fact that frauds only want to absorb some quick money or some meaningless adoration from some stupidly deceived people and frauds lack curiosity and conscience that a sane person should hold for the truth - the truth to all of us.

You might be a vindicator of what you wish to believe, you believe something because you wish, not because something is honest. So you hate people like me who disillusion your ease by debunking those obvious hoaxes with obvious insanity - bragging some big claims irresponsibly without any curiosity or urge to investigate further by themselves - or at least they should have put forward some questions rather than put such heavy priority on bragging that they have found some new domain other than our physical world. From the amount of information those brag talkers have revealed, the spirits in that other domain do nothing for eternity except for smiling like silly puppets or playing some childish games on some meadow without any details.

You might also be someone involved in the conspiracy in which deceiving people is a part. In this case, your abusing me is still a waste of time rather than a shelter of your business. From what I see, those cheating finesse not only seem very fake, but also very stupid. Deploying stupid cheating finesse can only trap people with mental problems, you don't want to be a king of asylum patients.

Last edited:
Listen, buddy.

There are a lot of possible reasons behind your abusing me. I say first, these are all wasting time. No matter what business you are running, truth is more important than your art of life to battle people like me, call me pig swine I don't care. I guess up until now no one knows the whole truth exactly. So you don't put seeking for the truth upon your own onto a higher priority than wasting your time abusing me? Why? Frauds themselves only know their own braggings are not truth, they don't know other things and they are indifferent on that. I guess this is a sign of the fact that frauds only want to absorb some quick money or some meaningless adoration from some stupidly deceived people and frauds lack curiosity and conscience that a sane person should hold for the truth - the truth to all of us.

You might be a vindicator of what you wish to believe, you believe something because you wish, not because something is honest. So you hate people like me who disillusion your ease by debunking those obvious hoaxes with obvious insanity - bragging some big claims irresponsibly without any curiosity or urge to investigate further by themselves - or at least they should have put forward some questions rather than put such heavy priority on bragging that they have found some new domain other than our physical world. From the amount of information those brag talkers have revealed, the spirits in that other domain do nothing for eternity except for smiling like silly puppets or playing some childish games on some meadow without any details.

You might also be someone involved in the conspiracy in which deceiving people is a part. In this case, your abusing me is still a waste of time rather than a shelter of your business. From what I see, those cheating finesse not only seem very fake, but also very stupid. Deploying stupid cheating finesse can only trap people with mental problems, you don't want to be a king of asylum patients.

Have you thought about opening a whinery? I am sure that the entire Napa Valley would become jealous of you. HOLY!

I sense paranormal anecdotes are all lies or insane people's misbelief.

What you said is another, opposite possibility to what I sense.

I put this possibility mentioned by you very seriously and valuably.

But I want to mention, if the truth is like what you said, psi is real and is purposefully covered from public by elites, but simultaneously exploited and utilized on the behalf of the elites, then we should see some considerably amount of "interesting and/or weird" events happening all over this world.

There are "interesting and/or weird" events, but those events were NOT TOO INTERESTING AND/OR WEIRD, and the quantity of such events is really very scarce.

In recent years, not only those anecdotal hoaxes, but also science fiction novels and films, tend to be very stale, unimaginative, and boring.

Movie Annihilation is definitely an exceptional masterpiece, outstanding out of many many boring works, but I waited many years just saw only a few such marvelously interesting, idea nouveau, and thought provoking and refreshing science fiction works came out....

The "unconditional love", "realer than real", "time doesn't exist", "one with everything", "know everything", "physical world is not all there is", "spiritual world is our home" thingies, in comparison, are like nonsense of silly schizophrenia's canting, repeated again and again, hollow, drab, meaningless, and waste of time.
That is a bit of weird post mr. tarabulo. I'm with Shane on this one, take a herbal valeriana pill or something. very strange

That is a bit of weird post mr. tarabulo. I'm with Shane on this one, take a herbal valeriana pill or something. very strange

Ha ha, brother! I think that Tarantulanebula needs to just be himself. That is a a simple solution to his problem. Just relax, be yourself, stop freaking out. That is my advice, Trantulanebula.

Uh oh . . seriously i just thought for anyone who may have read that post. Valeriana is catsnip. To humans it's just a well known chill out tea but cats go mad for it. Like am sure nobody wants to be in tiger, mountain lion etc areas with that shit ANYWHERE NEAR THEM . . seriously am not joking

Last edited:
Uh oh . . seriously i just thought for anyone who may have read that post. Valeriana is catsnip. To humans it's just a well known chill out tea but cats go mad for it. Like am sure nobody wants to walk in tiger, mountain lion etc areas with that shit ANYWHERE NEAR THEM . . seriously am not joking
Like i was at some friends house with valeriana in my pocket and the little kitten like cat was making a concerted effort at my pocket. After letting the cat smell it and had had enough of the game the little kitten like cat started attacking (which was still really dangerous as it could of taken my eye out) me to get at the catsnip and it's owner had to grap it by the scruff of the neck and i left. Cats go mad for valeriana/catsnip but for humans is just a chill out medicinal herb. The difference though between how cats and humans react to it is UNCOMPARABLE!

Last edited:
Back