Cult of Demons: UK Killer Convicted of Murder of Two Sisters in Satanic Pact

Moe

New
A UK man “butchered” two sisters to death who were celebrating a birthday in a London Park after making a blood pact with a demon to “sacrifice women” in return for winning the lottery.

On July 6, Danyal Hussein, the demon-obsessed teenager who made a pact with King Lucifuge was convicted of murdering the women in cold blood.
According to ABC News, prosecutors said Hussein who did not know the victims, had pledged to kill six women every six months in the belief he would win the Mega Millions Super Jackpot lottery.

“Police found a blood pact, along with various satanic symbols, within his bedroom agreeing that he would sacrifice six women every six months in return for winning a lottery jackpot and securing the love of a girl he had attended school with,” according to My London News.

It was a motive Detective Chief Inspector Simon Harding said that the Metropolitan Police “had never seen in any murder case before”.

What drove this teenager, who had no previous convictions, from being a “middle of the road” student to willingly become part of a satanic cult and want to kill innocent women?

When detectives searched his house, they found his contract and lottery tickets. There were also satanic symbols and a handwritten book of spells, including ones to make women find him attractive, police said.

Police said the suspect Hussein was obsessed with demons, spells, and demonic sigils like these.

0_Fryent-Park-deaths.jpg

He also signed a pact in his blood with a mythical figure known as King Lucifuge. Here is a copy of the letter.

Satanic-killer-w-2.png

The Satanic killer was traced through DNA after cutting himself as he fatally stabbed the sisters, Bibaa Henry, 46, and Nicole Smallman, 27, at Fryent Country Park in June 2020.

Hussein, who told police he suffered from Asperger’s syndrome and memory problems. He also had been diagnosed with autism.

To compound the victims’ suffering, two demonic police officers who were investigating this horrible crime were charged with misconduct in public office for taking “inappropriate” photographs at the murder scene and sharing them on WhatsApp.

Yes, the police are people too and they can act demonic as well.

Hussein denied involvement throughout the trial, claiming it was an elaborate Satanic conspiracy, but the London Jury found him guilty of the murders.
He will be sentenced on Sept 22.
GNOSTIC WARRIOR OPINION
So, how does a skinny teenager with mental problems get the crazy idea that he can make pacts with demons such as Lucifuge? I mean, where do they learn these evil ideas to make demonic pacts in their own blood that lead people to murder?
You do not have to look far to find the Satanic Perp-a-Traitors.

A quick search online leads you to several self-professed Satanists and Black Magicians who are disseminating this material online for money through their websites and books. For example, on Amazon, you will find a book called, “LUCIFUGE: The Lord of Pacts (The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers Saga) by E.A. Koetting, Michael Ford, Edgar Kerval, Bill Duvendack, Orlee Stewart, & 5 more authors.
Amazon.com_-LUCI-1024x416.png

The authors claim that Lucifage is “the Chief Emissary of the Demonic Gatekeeper instructs humankind on their ancient pact with Demonkind, and shows how to experience high gnosis.” They say that you can “Unleash the most advanced, breakthrough magick of Lucifuge, the Lord of Pacts, with comprehensive grimoires by 12 of the world’s top demonologists.”

lucifuge-book.jpg

I contend that Hussein and other people learn these bad ideas from Satanists like E.A. Koetting. Just look at and listen to his claims to people who watch his videos on what he can help you learn to astral travel, find love, raise your kundalini and make pacts with demons.

He is the main person I found teaching online about making pacts with this so-called Lucifage as the guardian of the black flame.

Koetting has a large following online through Youtube with 86,800 subscribers and some of these same said people with mental problems like Hussein can purchase his books to learn how to perform so-called pacts using these ideas and sigils with these demons. Because some people have mental problems, they do not have true Gnosis or reason to discern where they get their knowledge on the occult and esoteric subjects.

People such as Koetting use this naiveness and his good looks to lure vulnerable and often, mentally handicapped young men and women into his mini online “Cult of Demons.”

Excellent post, Moe.
I see an opportunity play the most enjoyable devils advocate ever..
(setting aside the obvious troll Youtuber at the end of your post, God have mercy on his ignorant soul)
So,

How many murders would have to be performed in the name of Buddha before you would start to label them acts of Buddhist murder?

Last edited:
Thanks. In regards to your question, on the surface from my POV, it seems rather stupid and I try not to entertain people who make light of these Satanic facts. People are being murdered weekly by these people on the fringe who are mentally deranged and ignorantly worship this force of nature ie the Devil etc that sticks a razor bladed cock in their asses making them puppets of darkness.

Thanks. In regards to your question, on the surface from my POV, it seems rather stupid and I try not to entertain people who make light of these Satanic facts. People are being murdered weekly by these people on the fringe who are mentally deranged and ignorantly worship this force of nature ie the Devil etc that sticks a razor bladed cock in their asses making them puppets of darkness.
The devil's advocate I gave was very serious and very thought out. So much, that I'd like call it as a litmus test for whether you're serious about real solution, or just virtue signaling "devil = bad".
If you don't believe me, try to answer the question.

I NEVER said the Devil was all bad. In fact, we can live symbiotically with Jesus and the Devil. If you were to take time and look at any of my dozens of articles on the subject, which I'm sure you haven't, you will find the Devil is the persecutor of evil idiots and Satanists. Meaning, the way the system has been set up is to ensnare Satanic idiots ie Devil's advocates, and people who choose evil to be persecuted from within their very own minds and bodies.

Articles like these:

Golgotha: The Crucifiction of Our LORD at the Devils Cave on Crete

Please keep in mind that this latter research was the result of my studies into the Christian concepts of Hell by also contrasting them with the ancient Greek myths of the Abyss and Hades coupled with the Gods/Deities who were said to rule this region of our world with a type of hive mind force. This hive mind force that is called the LORD, Prince of the World, and Satan in the Judeo Christian Scripture I contend began on Crete where some type of cosmological deal was sealed with the Brotherhood of the East and now, the West in blood and stone at Golgotha AKA the “Heart of the Earth.”

As Eliphas Levi had written, “They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse and into an oath, to walk in God’s law, which was given by Moses, the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our God, and his judgments and his statutes. Levi also said, “The fallen angels gathered around their chief, Samiaxas, on a high mountain, which has been called ever since, ‘the mountain of the Oath’, for the Eggregores pledged themselves there one to the other with a sacrilegious vow.”

This is where Jonah had stayed three nights in what is called today in the English doctored versions as the “Belly of a Whale,” but is properly translated from the old Greek Text as “the heart of the earth, the heart of the seas, or more appropriately, the “belly of hell, the world of the dead, which was believed to be far below the surface of the earth.

In Matthew 12:40, the LORD Jesus had said just has Jonah had stayed three nights in Hell, so will the Son of Man, i.e. you and I;

https://gnosticwarrior.com/golgotha.html

The Devil’s Skirt and Dirty Aztec Priests

One of the most peculiar rites of the Aztec priests was the custom of remaining unwashed with long blood-matted hair and wore soiled garments with dirt and the blood of their sacrificial victims. (5)

Like the Aztec’s religious and military beliefs, they believed that nature and the cosmos were in a perpetual state of war. In the duality of ancient Aztec cosmology, the earth was dark, cold, and wet, and ruled by water that was connected to the under and the unseen world which was violent with opposing forces of light and dark and day and night going to battle.

With their very society at constant jeopardy by these forces, the Aztec priesthood had sought to the favor of the underworld Gods through religion, ritual, black magic, and most of all, human sacrifice.

The underworld was the kingdoms of the earth, who they considered as the mother of us all. An invisible system of dark rites that put them in touch with the evil forces of nature and the underworld that they believed gave them the ability to commune with and gain protection from these invisible invaders through the extensive magical rituals they had employed.

To the Aztec priests, one of the main methods they used was their unwashed clothes and hair which was an ancient sacred rite that they believed put them in contact with the underworld and a special God who from they derived power and fortune. The soil and blood-soaked decaying garments lying against their skin had literally put them in touch with an earth deity they had called ‘Tlaltecuhtli’, meaning “earth monster.” (6)

https://gnosticwarrior.com/the-devils-skirt.html

When they worship Satan, they welcome their persecution and the hell that will come their way via their own actions. Hence, Satanism is a ruse. A trap carefully set over 2,000 years ago.

So yeah, be the Devil's advocate but try not to be a Satanic idiot and become the Devil's next meal.

Last edited:
The devil's advocate I gave was very serious and very thought out. So much, that I'd like call it as a litmus test for whether you're serious about real solution, or just virtue signaling "devil = bad".
If you don't believe me, try to answer the question.

By the way, since you think so deeply, what do you think about these so-called demonologists and Satanists teaching people of all ages and mental capacities to make pacts and communicate with demons?

By the way, since you think so deeply, what do you think about these so-called demonologists and Satanists teaching people of all ages and mental capacities to make pacts and communicate with demons?
So, you decline the opportunity to discuss it seriously? Or you don't agree on the premise of my questions?

Back