David Brody, Romans in America, Beyond Pre-Columbian Silliness |493|

Also, why I think the train wreck is in the middle ages, is when we would discuss on old SH, everyone's diggings and probings seemed to hit an f'ing WALL there.
Crusades, Black Death, STURCH taking over, printing press...
I felt like we couldn't go back beyond that point through most of the media available, except by reading between the lines or grokking the underlying theme.
All of the empires, colonization, conviction and conscription, war and death, immigration and relocation, orphans...
Took a bunch of treasure seekers digging up and exposing (and absconding with) all of these ancient sites over the last few centuries. The locals didn't even have a clue! Whether it was Egypt, South America, the US and Australia...
Those last two a big key and giveaway btw. Supposedly being the "newest" for Europe and Asia. History not going back that far. Well, the 1800s are a shady and circumspect time for lots of obfuscating and rewriting of the narrative. It's like people didn't care about TRUE history until recently. Just liked a good old Indiana Jones action adventure story. Cowboys versus Indians. Yee-haw.

Here's a good tongue-in-cheek intro from someone MG covers on her channel.
I'm also WAY intrigued by World's fairs, expositions, exhibitions, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Alex

Administrator
Sadly, it's questions over answers. Fringe and "conspiracy theorists"...
It used to be the discussions with certain individuals on stolenhistory.org before it crashed and was hijacked last year. One of the less open-minded members started stolenhistory.net in the interim before it started up, but heavily mediated and censored people, so I never got involved.
The same stuff was originally inspired by New Earth and Flat Earth British channels on YT, but they were really out there in speculation. Uninformed. So "mud flood" (poor label, reminds me of "mudbloods" in HP) and "Tartaria" (really Tataria, a blanket term like "Moors" by Europeans) took the spotlight.
That stuff spawned Michelle Gibson (who digs up a lot, but still reaches a bit too much), Jon Levi (who reaches a LOT), Wooden Nickels (who pulled back a bit in his reaching, but has a pretty wild sense of humor), Conspiracy-R-Us (a bit more balanced, great scholarship like MG), and Auto-Didactic (who digs through lots of old books online, but reaches a bit too much).
They all have different angles and scholarship, spend a lot more time online digging through shit than I do, so I mostly appreciate the photos or old documents. A few I can turn down the volume and not have to listen the whole time.
MOSTLY, all of these people have exposed that there IS stuff missing from the narrative, I have my own ideas.
Also like Peter Moon and Sky Books for a good mix of "truth" and "fiction".
My idea? An f'd up system that desperately tries to maintain control through cataclysms, upheavals, etcetera, and if everyone knew the truth of this perpetuated enslavement and how it could all go away in a moment, they wouldn't want to be bitches and pump for the man anymore.
Pretty simple, actually.
thx. I guess I turned a blind eye to a lot of the fringe conspiracy craziness until now. I was recently on alex stein's show conspiracy castle and he was really pumping the flat earth stuff. he's a smart guy... how does he get himself in this mind space? similarly I was on jeffrey daugherty's show indoctrinate yourself. again, smart guy, and a brilliant deconstruction of the christian indoctrination thing, but then I come to find out he's somewhat of a holocaust denier. I mean, beyond the morality affront that comes with being an apologist for such evil, there's the wacky denial of history... thousands of living witnesses. it's just insane.

Then again, is it less insane than covid, or LHO lone nut, or 9-11?

thx. I guess I turned a blind eye to a lot of the fringe conspiracy craziness until now. I was recently on alex stein's show conspiracy castle and he was really pumping the flat earth stuff. he's a smart guy... how does he get himself in this mind space? similarly I was on jeffrey daugherty's show indoctrinate yourself. again, smart guy, and a brilliant deconstruction of the christian indoctrination thing, but then I come to find out he's somewhat of a holocaust denier. I mean, beyond the morality affront that comes with being an apologist for such evil, there's the wacky denial of history... thousands of living witnesses. it's just insane.

Then again, is it less insane than covid, or LHO lone nut, or 9-11?
Yeah, honestly I never considered FE as valid, although expanding earth and "hollow" or inner earth speak to me.
Even when the "C" dropped, I refrained from speculation as the thread on SH exploded and had 1000s of comments and became multiple threads and we feared it would be the end of the website. Only peeps I listened to were Cowan and related and the 5G thing because our bodies can't absorb water and stay hydrated. If it reaches 60, we won't be able to breathe.
Michelle Gibson is a bit skewed that it was all "Moors", but being exposed to guests of yours and Al on FB, I think it was Templars AND Moors trying to create a "New Atlantis" out from under the rule of the STURCH.
And, sort of like Tataria and the US South, it was a confederacy of a bunch of different peoples. "Civil war" was a cover to track down and wipe out lingering enclaves of that which remained after the cataclysms of the late 1700s and early 1800s. Volcanoes, earthquakes, and floods had decimated people all over the place.