David Icke, Love Not Fear is The Answer |460|

I'm not sure you need to go that far, if you go and look at the deaths from flu last winter, I think you will find they ar eway down - because people dying of flu were recoded of dying of COVID.
CDC data: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html#:~:text=While the impact of flu,61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

For the United States:

Deaths last year (2018/19): 34,157
Average deaths over previous eight seasons (2011/12 through 2017/18) : 37,875

Deaths from COVID from 3/1/2020 to current date (less than six months): 171,821 (roughly 350,000 if extrapolated to a full year)

David went on to talk about resisting the COVID mask rules in shops, and I have to say that so far I have avoided wearing a mask in shops except for a couple of small shops that were being run by people in masks. In supermarkets there ar ea few like-minded individuals, and everyone is polite and nothing is said, though in theory I'd face a £100 fine in a policeman caught me!

The rules don't require shop workers or owners to weak masks - just customers! I think I felt I didn't want to upset the worker wearing the mask because they must be afraid to do so - but maybe WETIKO got the better of me! I wish everyone who has seen through the mask issue does the same. BTW, cafes and pubs are exempt from the rule!

The incredible truth is that when people were falling ill and dying from whatever it was, we were told that masks were unnecessary. Now, when essentially nobody is falling ill, we are ordered to wear them!

David

I went to a sports bar today... (Dallas, Texas, USA) - there were a good 3 dozen or more cars parked outside so I anticipated the place to be pretty packed. As I approached the door a big bold sign said, "You must wear a mask to enter!"

Only because I am needing to meet a friend and don't want to risk getting thrown out, I throw mine on as I open the door and enter. Once I stepped inside I saw what I expected... the place was pretty packed. But then I noticed what I did not expect. No one... I mean NO ONE was wearing a mask (as I quickly removed mine). I saw my friend and as I approached him, I asked within ear shot of the bar tender, "What gives? The sign said we had to have a mask." The bartender (also not wearing a mask) must have heard me and turned to me and said... "Did you read the sign carefully? You only have to wear the mask on entering... after that, you're free to do as you wish with your mask!"

Hahaha

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people stating that there is no scientific evidence that a virus has ever been isolated. Phoenix Aureliu is another one, like in the following THC podcast:

Phoenix Aurelius | Spagyrics, Practical Alchemy, & Broken Beer (podcast starts at 1:01:12 where this is stated)

I loved that podcast and in fact, am now a daily user of Shilajit because of it. I also loved his explanation of Spagyrics and alchemy - I was able to understand it all in a general sense for the first time. The guy is incredibly articulate and that was one of my favorite THCs ever.

Icke (long ago... perhaps 15 years ago) restated his views on the "shapeshifting reptilians" in that they would appear reptilian to those who experienced a shift in their own state of consciousness. This caught my attention as I had such an experience (though I only saw eyes I called, "alien eyes" yet also, are the same eyes a reptile (and a cat for that matter) has). I was in a 'heightened' state when I had my experience and it was in the summer of 1986, well before Icke was ever on the scene.

The "wetiko" thing: The way I always experienced it was as a metaphor ie. "mind virus" in that the mind is immaterial. The idea is that our minds behave as though we have allowed a corruption to enter between that which we are consciously aware and that which theoretically, we knew as to who/what we actually are - infinite awareness, individualized points of attention, like nexus points of consciousness (like Don Hoffman's term, "conscious agents")... and that the spaces between what Alex calls our "ordinary consciousness" and what we now call, the subconscious or unconscious has been filled with this metaphorical "mind virus" which makes it harder to access that aspect of our consciousness below the surface of the ocean as to an iceberg - above the water = ordinary consciosness / below the water is the subconscious.

And that some humans have chosen to actualize the virus as to what they do (their actions). And that they have acted in ways that take advantage of this disconnection of our consciousness. A manifestation of that is, as an example expressed by Icke, is the Sabbatean Franks who justify their actions in a simple way. They believe that the apocalypse will occur when all of humanity is either good or all of humanity is evil. They gave up on "good" ever becoming a reality so they chose debauchery in all its forms in hopes of accelerating "the end of the world."

Now if that doesn't sound like a "sick mind" to you... than I can't add anything.

But also, if you look at these things as metaphors and consider this one in the context of known mythologies, it fits real well with some of the Gnostic mythological interpretations.

Understand... it is possible there are some groups who don't want the end of the world but also, have power in this world, and so to preserve their power and the world, they may wish to ensure both "good" and "evil" exist in perpetuity... and so they manipulate the vulnerables just enough to where the rebels and savior types are always arising while making sure they hold on to their power by perpetuating an occulted control system using the most horrific methods one can ever imagine... and this is "the cult" Icke refers to (and it's not limited to the remnants of the Sabbatean Franks by the way).

Icke (long ago... perhaps 15 years ago) restated his views on the "shapeshifting reptilians" in that they would appear reptilian to those who experienced a shift in their own state of consciousness. This caught my attention as I had such an experience (though I only saw eyes I called, "alien eyes" yet also, are the same eyes a reptile (and a cat for that matter) has). I was in a 'heightened' state when I had my experience and it was in the summer of 1986, well before Icke was ever on the scene.

The "wetiko" thing: The way I always experienced it was as a metaphor ie. "mind virus" in that the mind is immaterial. The idea is that our minds behave as though we have allowed a corruption to enter between that which we are consciously aware and that which theoretically, we knew as to who/what we actually are - infinite awareness, individualized points of attention, like nexus points of consciousness (like Don Hoffman's term, "conscious agents")... and that the spaces between what Alex calls our "ordinary consciousness" and what we now call, the subconscious or unconscious has been filled with this metaphorical "mind virus" which makes it harder to access that aspect of our consciousness below the surface of the ocean as to an iceberg - above the water = ordinary consciosness / below the water is the subconscious.

And that some humans have chosen to actualize the virus as to what they do (their actions). And that they have acted in ways that take advantage of this disconnection of our consciousness. A manifestation of that is, as an example expressed by Icke, is the Sabbatean Franks who justify their actions in a simple way. They believe that the apocalypse will occur when all of humanity is either good or all of humanity is evil. They gave up on "good" ever becoming a reality so they chose debauchery in all its forms in hopes of accelerating "the end of the world."

Now if that doesn't sound like a "sick mind" to you... than I can't add anything.

But also, if you look at these things as metaphors and consider this one in the context of known mythologies, it fits real well with some of the Gnostic mythological interpretations.

Understand... it is possible there are some groups who don't want the end of the world but also, have power in this world, and so to preserve their power and the world, they may wish to ensure both "good" and "evil" exist in perpetuity... and so they manipulate the vulnerables just enough to where the rebels and savior types are always arising while making sure they hold on to their power by perpetuating an occulted control system using the most horrific methods one can ever imagine... and this is "the cult" Icke refers to (and it's not limited to the remnants of the Sabbatean Franks by the way).

Thanks much, Chester, but I am still in the dark on Icke's current views about et overlords of any type or representation.

As for Wetiko, I wish you had written the book instead of Levy!

He gave a hint when Alex asked him about S..F...evil and he seemed to say the global culture has itself had that cult imposed on it. Who imposed it?

I stopped paying attention to Icke when he was pushing the lizard beings as overlords. I did know he was modifying that but again, paid no attention. I would be sooo grateful if someone could give me the history--did he give up the reptilian overlord claim and if so when?

BTW IMO the Levy book on Wetiko is a waste of money. He uses the word--with no real explanatory content in it---again and again and again. and again!
it's a good fit with
Bruce Fenton on UFO/ET Contact 780000 Years ... - Skeptiko

I'm not sure you need to go that far, if you go and look at the deaths from flu last winter, I think you will find they ar eway down - because people dying of flu were recoded of dying of COVID. This could have been:

A) Because doctors were told/requested to record deaths as COVID wherever possible because there was a premium for dealing with such cases!

B) Because people came in with a bad flu infection, but were tested for COVID and either B1 some COVID viruses were found in their noses but may never have progressed to create disease, or B2 the test threw out a false positive!

Above all, Kaufman has connected a lot of dots explaining a possible motive behind all this.

David
if I'm hearing kaufman correctly he saying no viruses... not no covid-19... he saying viruses don't cause disease, is this correct?

Remember "the dimensional" component to many of these stories... Humans are anchored in "3D" and Grays, Reptilians and Mantids are anchored in "4D"... suggesting the 4D beings can "bleed through" at times (in part, dependent on the state of the 3D human as to whether they can be seen by the 3D human) which complicates these "stories" (and myths, including Bruce Fentons).

I have an off topic "thing" to share in the Pasulka thread but involves Bruce Fenton and Alex (Skeptiko)

I went to a sports bar today... (Dallas, Texas, USA) - there were a good 3 dozen or more cars parked outside so I anticipated the place to be pretty packed. As I approached the door a big bold sign said, "You must wear a mask to enter!"

Only because I am needing to meet a friend and don't want to risk getting thrown out, I throw mine on as I open the door and enter. Once I stepped inside I saw what I expected... the place was pretty packed. But then I noticed what I did not expect, No one... I mean NO ONE was wearing a mask (as I quickly removed mine). I saw my friend and as I approached him, I asked within ear shot of the bar tender, "What gives? The sign said we had to have a mask." The bartender (also not wearing a mask) must have heard me and turned to me and said... "Did you read the sign carefully? You only have to wear the mask on entering... after that, you're free to do as you wish with your mask!"

Hahaha
awesome! Texas!

I stopped paying attention to Icke when he was pushing the lizard beings as overlords. I did know he was modifying that but again, paid no attention. I would be sooo grateful if someone could give me the history--did he give up the reptilian overlord claim and if so when?

Nope. No change on the lizard thing. Or anything, really: Lizards, satanic pedophiles, Zionists (ahem), etc.

But also, if you look at these things as metaphors and consider this one in the context of
known mythologies, it fits real well with some of the Gnostic mythological interpretations.

I don't think David Icke is a metaphorical kinda guy. Not even slightly.

He gave a hint when Alex asked him about S..F...evil and he seemed to say the global culture has itself had that cult imposed on it. Who imposed it?

It's the lizards and their minions. They have imposed a computer simulation (again, no metaphor) of sorts on our reality, trapping us in an illusion of dastardly design via a spaceship parked off Saturn. Without the simulation we'd all live in infinite quantum love or something.

EDIT: Then again, I've spent time on this forum trying to mount a defense of the Garden of Eden narrative, complete with snakes and all, so who am I to judge and get snarky?

Last edited:
thanks for this. I keep hearing bits and pieces of this but I haven't heard anyone pull together all the loose ends. here's another one that is referenced in (and elsewhere)
Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey ...

Alton Ochsner, a professor of surgery at Tulane Medical School and founder of the Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans, gave the vaccine to his grandson Eugene Davis, Offit wrote. The child died May 4.

---
so this requires some level three thinking but bear with me for a minute... Ochsner is the super famous doctor that judy worked under. there are a bunch of hospitals and clinics in new orleans with his name all over them. I don't imagine that he planned on killing his grandson and severely injuring his other grandson when he made a public spectacle of demonstrating how safe vaccines were by injecting them into his grandchildren. I think it speaks to how convinced he was they we're real / effective.

keep in mind this guy is someone who later becomes a CIA operative in the weaponizing of these vaccines and viruses... and the testing of that weaponization among hospitalized prisoners. judith details in her book along with her witnessing that some patients developed and died from within a matter of days. a horrible history she regrets being a part of. so let's just play along for a minute and assume that that is true. I think this then becomes an interesting data point in terms of what is possible to be done with the weaponization of vaccines and viruses. so keep in mind that this was at least 60 ys ago so we can assume some progress has been made.

I find it difficult to overlay this hidden but probably true reality with the claim that there is no such thing as a virus that can cause the kind of health issues we've seen with covid-19. I'm not saying I've connected all the dots... but I don't think kaufman has either.

someone ought to get kaufman on skeptiko

Hi Alex

I said I wouldnt get into the corona issue and now I am so I guess you need to take this with a pinch of salt.
Lets say the virus is real:

My sister in Australia was panicking about the cruise ships there bringing in corona and as I have spent most of my adult life at sea it was a common thread that I could bring my understanding to.
One thing I know for sure is that you can quarantine a ship but you cannot quarantine people on a ship from airborne virus as you share airconditioning and cooking spaces etc.I have been a passenger on cruise ships and have colleagues that work or have worked on them.
The passengers are pretty medically frail and on a 20 day cruise I did 5 years ago 3 of the passengers died that I know of, maby more?
If you look at the death rate of the workers and passengers of the cruise ships on the Aus coast it was quite ordinary even though they had psyched themselves into a terrible panic.
This at least made me realise it was wasnt a big deal.
Another person who noticed the same was Michael Levitt (Nobel laureate) and he tried to get the imperial college to redo ther numbers but failed to do so.There are a few interviews still left on youtube worth watching.
He is very mainstream and in the system but is old and secure enough to try to make his voice heard.
He berates the scientific establishment for falling for the fear trap.

N.B. his distiction between biowarfare and "normal" disease.
Hi Lonevoice
His symtoms were just what my sister had, maby he had covid, maby not but they are the very same symtoms as for panic attacks.
My sisters tests for covid came back negative and she started breathing exercises and all the symtoms are gone, if she had tested positive who knows what the outcome would have been, see nocebo effect. Im still think there might be a virus but its certainly not as dangerous as feited.
As soon as the governments and figureheads triggered the nocebo the genie was out of the bottle.

if I'm hearing kaufman correctly he saying no viruses... not no covid-19... he saying viruses don't cause disease, is this correct?
I'm not sure, and I would rather take this step by step - one of the key things he is saying is that all the scientific components for a 'vaccination' program that will sterilise most of the human race is in place. As you know, Bill Gates is keen to do something like this - to reduce the population to something like 500 million to one billion people. In one sense, this might be a desirable thing to do, but done by trickery, and without anything like the caution that would be needed, just about anything might happen.

You need to watch all the detailed stuff in Kaufman's talk quite carefully to get what this scheme may be.

WW is going to take the extreme view - that viruses and bacteria in general are not responsible for disease - to a different thread (at my suggestion) so that that more extreme concept doesn't get muddled with this idea (which is already pretty mind blowing!

David

Back