David Mathisen, Myths and Roman Trauma |503|

If you need to take drugs for your fake theological poison , then its a lose lose for you.

This is coming from a guy whose avatar says "Catholic Transformation." In this avatar, he has a diagram of a guy being tortured to death. Furthermore, you come from a cult that regularly gives everybody wine and a cracker during its ceremony, declaring this is the blood and body of somebody murdered. It is interesting how you consider wine as the blood of a dead guy, and even more interesting that you think that wine is not a drug, and regularly consume it in your ceremonies. Wow, your situations sounds a lot more like a win win for you! Nice hypocrisy!

This is coming from a guy whose avatar says "Catholic Transformation." In this avatar, he has a diagram of a guy being tortured to death. Furthermore, you come from a cult that regularly gives everybody wine and a cracker during its ceremony, declaring this is the blood and body of somebody murdered. It is interesting how you consider wine as the blood of a dead guy, and even more interesting that you think that wine is not a drug, and regularly consume it in your ceremonies. Wow, your situations sounds a lot more like a win win for you! Nice hypocrisy!
"Jesus was an MKUltra murder victim... merry christmas" -- jeffrey daugherty... unindoctrinate

"Jesus was an MKUltra murder victim... merry christmas" -- jeffrey daugherty... unindoctrinate

Ha Ha, man, it could be so! I think that martyrs are frequently made out of anybody that speaks a little bit of truth. I have never been a fan of "legacies," because what does anybody's work matter in the next life? I honestly think that work needs to be done here and now. Alex, you do fantastic work in this life. Love the podcast!

Back