David Whitehead, Cult of the Medic |531|

No it won't. I've listened and read and even had some very evidential experiences. Birth is evidence of annilation. Do you really think we are born once into physical existence?

Do you have any guests with novel ideas worth testing?

Are you the new funder of the soulphone? That would get me there, but its obviously requires a big commitment. They got money. I just read in their newsletter they anticipate funding or got funding. No official announcement but it appears to be true to me. The self is a mystery to me and will remain so.

Also you were nice to respond but you did ignore the important point. Not that it matters if the soulphone were to work. But I guess you still feel a lot of dismay at their point of view. I totally get not wanted to get involved given their public image. But really? Billions die from diarea before the age of 2. We've got more problems than answers...

And you are the believer with resources of all kinds. There are no promising experiments worth funding?

-----------

At least open up a forum where people can brain storm better ideas. Who knows, maybe a rich philanthropist will pop in to say hi and steal some good free ideas. I get not being open to skepticism but what about good ideas? Good ideas are testable.

Last edited:
IMPORTANT RELATED STORY OUT OF BRAMPTON - CANADA

"It’s a phenomenon doctors and officials have known about for months, but haven’t been all that forthcoming about. It’s what’s known as incidental hospitalizations — people who are included in the Ontario government’s daily count of people in hospital with COVID-19, but who aren’t actually in hospital for the virus. Instead, they’ve gone to hospital for something completely different and just happen to test positive for the virus upon arrival but aren’t at all suffering from it.​
Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown is now looking to draw attention to this under-reported issue, which is only getting bigger. “I’ve been told it’s about 50% of cases,” Brown said in a phone interview with the Sun , referring specifically to Brampton hospitals."​
This is the thin edge of the wedge. Those of us who have been following the stats carefully know that this problem is systemic — not sumply isolated to Canada or any specific region. People need to be pushing for public inquiries.

@Steve — Thanks for the upvote :D

I finally got around to listening to this episode and it is positively one of the best interviews I've heard on this subject. Thanks Alex! David Whitehead is someone who sees the bigger picture and why it matters! Great discussion ★★★★★

#citationneeded

Ok, valid point. But, on what specifically? I ‘browse’ very widely, much of it from books. I don’t really keep copious notes on it all. Have you read The Invisible Rainbow yet? There’s lots of online discussion on it, if not, that might peak your interest. The thing for me is, when you are looking at symptoms they could be any number of diseases and the ‘one symptom = one disease’ does not work.

I thought this conversation was interesting, but I could point you to many others if you tell me what specifically you are questioning.

I feel like Steven Snyder would call David Whitehead a conspiracy theorist.

That said,
Regarding solutions. I believe they're simple.
An upgrade to Capitalism something along the lines of:
Incentivize the wealthy to improve life for the poorest peoples of the world via investments in small private businesses to grow
-Quality of life (Clean water, plumbing, local farming)
-Security
-Sovereignty
-Education

I believe Health and a Green World will come as a result of the above. Whereas the NWO is trying to force the exact opposite approach, because they don't believe the poor can be trusted with empowerment.

Have you come across the work of Alison McDowell yet? Incentivize sounds great for the wealthy who are always clammoring for tax heavens and some way to justify their exuberant lifestyle, now they focus on do-goody nonsense at the expense of really helping. Empowerment of the poor is not to put them on blockchain so you can extract wealth from them!

I thought this conversation was interesting, but I could point you to many others if you tell me what specifically you are questioning.

That was an interesting video, however science has come a long ways since Pasteur and Bechamp. For example they've invented scanning electron microscopes that can now see all the way down to, and even beyond the atomic level. Using science from the 1800s to make claims today that germs and viruses either don't exist or don't cause disease is a rather large leap.

That doesn't mean some of the concepts discussed aren't worthy of revisiting, or that all modern medicine is perfect or accurate. Medicine is rife with retracted papers — worse than any other science I've compared it to. So people's blind faith in doctors and medicine is IMO not advisable. When I go to a doctor, I usually already know the answer and tell them what I need, not the other way around. The only time I need them is when I need lab work done that I can't do myself.

Here's a related article to what those guys in the video seem to be talking about that you might be interested in.

Pleomorphic bacteria-like structures in human blood represent non-living membrane vesicles and protein particles

Last edited:
That was an interesting video, however science has come a long ways since Pasteur and Bechamp. For example they've invented scanning electron microscopes that can now see all the way down to, and even beyond the atomic level. Using science from the 1800s to make claims today that germs and viruses either don't exist or don't cause disease is a rather large leap.

That’s true, we have many more tools at our disposal today and science has come a long way, no doubt. However, I do have a lot of doubts concerning the motives and conclusions it has come to and think there are too many missing elements to trust it as it stands now. They may look at what they are collecting under highly sophisticated equipment, but what they think they are seeing there, how they are calling it, is still just theory. That’s really the point I’m wanting to make. When you take a 3 dimensional object (at least) and divide it, add a bunch of chemicals to it, squish it between glass, look through it through more super powerful glass, what is the resulting thing you are looking at? You can give it a name, something really complicated, mark it, store it, then the next guy who sees something else does the same and so on. Everyone is building on the fantasy of the previous guy who all he really did was give something ‘new’ he saw a name, he doesn’t really understand what he is looking at, how it functions, what are its real properties inside the body of the living creature, which presents differently in many cases, and is not a complete, or even a reliable equation. If the original assumptions of Pasteur were faulty, and I do believe they were, well how can we really trust an entire industry that has been built up and originally, expressly created to sustain his assumptions?

And the thing is, if I’m totally wrong, that’s fine with me. But, I have a right to be wrong. I’m not the one trying to force treatment on anyone and if I screw up, I screw only myself. But, when the ‘experts’ screw up, they screw a whole lot of folks. If we allow this ‘contagion myth’ (and I do believe it’s a myth as it is currently being presented) to dictate our social, medical interactions and interventions, when they come up with some other new theory and want to test it out on the population and there is a precedent set that we all must do whatever they say, well, I‘d say they’d be thrilled to have no limits whatsoever on what they are allowed to do to us in the name of science. (I realize this last paragraph has nothing to do with what you are saying! Just thought I’d throw it in for effect.) :)

... When you take a 3 dimensional object (at least) and divide it, add a bunch of chemicals to it, squish it between glass, look through it through more super powerful glass, what is the resulting thing you are looking at?

"I cannot say what it is captain. But I would say it has found – us ... "

More evidence that Candace Owens is lying liar.
Ok, admit had no idea who are either of these women. But, they are both using their apparently giant platforms to support BigHarma. The dimwit above complaining their drugs aren’t cheap enough. Good grief.

Ok, admit had no idea who are either of these women. But, they are both using their apparently giant platforms to support BigHarma. The dimwit above complaining their drugs aren’t cheap enough. Good grief.

Of COURSE they aren't cheap enough.
Americans pay through the nose for drugs... you guys are fleeced regularly.
Krystal is right on the money there- as she is about pretty much everything. The woman does her research.
J

Back