Dean Radin, Quantum Consciousness Experiments |545|

I like this beautiful optimism, but I think that it is not caused by belief in any well known religion. If you can't find this in yourself, and you ascribe it to a religion, you are completely missing the point of self discovery. Nevertheless, if believing in bullshit makes your life more rewarding, please do so!
See, in the KGB prison cells even the most hardened anti-religion types prayed to God. I know because I saw it myself; all of them magically stopped thinking religion is "bullshit" and got on their knees and prayed. Not to themselves and their "amazing self-discovery", nor to Ayn Rand or Hayek, no, they prayed to God they badmouthed all their lives. Same on the battlefield. I know my share of war vets (not from one country but various). Most of them discovered God in the battlefield. BTW, don't you find it somewhat arrogant and presumptuous calling somebody's belief "bullshit"? This implies that I'm inferior to you intellectually, which could be the case, of course, but, by the same token, it may not be so. My mentor A. I. Solzhenitsyn, Nobel Prize winner, was Orthodox Christian like myself. Was he also an intellectually inferior being, who, in his obscurantist ignorance, believed in "bullshit"? Or a dozen of world renown scientists from Russian State Academy of Science that I personally know and who are practicing Orthodox Christians? Are they also "bullshit worshippers"? Was Dostoyevsky an ignorant, mentally challenged mouth-breathing Bible thumper? What makes you think that the worldview of all the people I mentioned above is in any way inferior to yours? Or, for that matter, why are you so sure that yours truly is somehow so inferior to you intellectually that you feel perfectly justified addressing the person you never met in that arrogant, paternalistic manner, calling his beliefs"bullshit" and exuberantly stating that this person is "completely missing the point", as if you were the sole possessor of this alleged "point", the only "point" that is correct? I think we should avoid any attempt at intellectual arrogance (intellectual stalinism?) in our interactions with others, sometimes it may turn against us and expose our own intellectual weaknesses.

Last edited:
See, in the KGB prison cells even the most hardened anti-religion types prayed to God. I know because I saw it myself; all of them magically stopped thinking religion is "bullshit" and got on their knees and prayed. Not to themselves and their "amazing self-discovery", nor to Ayn Rand or Hayek, no, they prayed to God they badmouthed all their lives. Same on the battlefield. I know my share of war vets (not from one country but various). Most of them discovered God in the battlefield. BTW, don't you find it somewhat arrogant and presumptuous calling somebody's belief "bullshit"? This implies that I'm inferior to you intellectually, which could be the case, of course, but, by the same token, it may not be so. My mentor A. I. Solzhenitsyn, Nobel Prize winner, was Orthodox Christian like myself. Was he also an intellectually inferior being, who, in his obscurantist ignorance, believed in "bullshit"? Or a dozen of world renown scientists from Russian State Academy of Science that I personally know and who are practicing Orthodox Christians? Are they also "bullshit worshippers"? Was Dostoyevsky an ignorant, mentally challenged mouth-breathing Bible thumper? What makes you think that the worldview of all the people I mentioned above is in any way inferior to yours? Or, for that matter, why are you so sure that yours truly is somehow so inferior to you intellectually that you feel perfectly justified addressing the person you never met in that arrogant, paternalistic manner, calling his beliefs"bullshit" and exuberantly stating that this person is "completely missing the point", as if you were the sole possessor of this alleged "point", the only "point" that is correct? I think we should avoid any attempt at intellectual arrogance (intellectual stalinism?) in our interactions with others, sometimes it may turn against us and expose our own intellectual weaknesses.
I don't imagine Brother Shane was referring to God as bullshit. Maybe rather the:
-weird outfits
-spring-loading homo and pedo tendancies
-selective charity
-Coopting of Pegan rituals
-In 2020 curling up into a ball and bending knee to the state at the slightest hint of trouble.
-Not having consistent morals
-Pretending to have "knowledge" of things for which God requires faith.
-Meritocracy
-Creepily adapting as ritual all the most evil aspects of the redemption story: Blood drinking, flesh eating, Murder weapon worship..
etc..
That's bullshit.

Thank you, I understood perfectly well what he meant and responded properly. As to the rest of your malicious excretion against Christianity is utterly inconsequential to me.
I'm Christian, I love Jesus, and I would never dream of trying to pretend I know what God is.
My excretion wasn't malicious nor against Christianity. Just poking fun at the bullshit.

I don't imagine Brother Shane was referring to God as bullshit. Maybe rather the:
-weird outfits
-selective charity
-In 2020 curling up into a ball and bending knee to the state at the slightest hint of trouble.
-Meritocracy
-Creepily adapting as ritual all the most evil aspects of the redemption story: Blood drinking, flesh eating, Murder weapon worship..
etc..
That's bullshit.
Thank you, I understood perfectly well what he meant and replied as I saw fit. As to the rest of your preposterously malicious excretion against Christianity, I find it too objectionable to respond.
P. S. As to pedophiles, you'll find plenty of them among leftist satanic scum from Podesta to the perverts who worship "Desmond is amazing". On the other hand, in Russian Orthodox Church, whose priests are married, usually have many children and solid family life, there hasn't been ONE SINGLE recorded case of pedophilia.

Last edited:
I'm confused: you're saying you are Christian and at the same time you attack Christianity. Me no understand
I attacked "the bullshit", not Christianity.
I see Christianity as
-A reverence for the possibility that God had a earthly child who accepted a fate of murder on behalf of a planet.
-The greatest possible expression of the archetype of unconditional love/positive-regard.
Charity and Community follows those. But beyond those, you get a lot of human-nature bullshit.

For instance, you know very well, that notoriety is no corollary of faith.

I attacked because this is a subject I'm currently doing battle with, so I'm a little trigger happy on the points I've been working on lately.
I'm not 100% Jesus existed as a man, but I also don't need him to have had since I truly believe in what He is - and what difference does it(the how) really make? Whatever it(Jesus) is, it's out there and I believe in it.

I see Christianity as
-A reverence for the possibility that God had a earthly child who accepted a fate of murder on behalf of a planet.
-The greatest possible expression of the archetype of unconditional love/positive-regard.
Charity and Community follows those. But beyond those, you get a lot of human-nature bullshit.

I attacked because this is a subject I'm currently doing battle with, so I'm a little trigger happy on the points I've been working on lately.
I'm not 100% Jesus existed as a man, but I also don't need him to have had since I truly believe in what He is - and what difference does it(the how) really make? Whatever it(Jesus) is, it's out there and I believe in it.
Thank you for explaining your credo, still, I don't share your earlier points at all, moreover most of them are completely and totally irrelevant to the Russian Orthodox Church whose member I am.

-weird outfits
-selective charity
-Meritocracy
etc..
That's bullshit.
classic! :)

classic! :)
Classic stupidity, slander and oversimplification:
-weird outfits (for truly weird outfits, any modern fashion show. Weird and repulsive. But that doesn't bother the morons who bark at Christianity)
-spring-loading homo and pedo tendancies (Huh? As I commented before, this particular "tendancy" (sic) spelling is not our strong point, heh? Is not existent in Russian Orthodox Church, whose priests are usually happily married and have many children. Probably the dude was referring to the repugnant American schools run by pedos.)
-selective charity (WTF is this idiocy supposed to mean? Isn't ANY charity selective, given that no charity can be, by definition, omni-encompassing?)
-Coopting of "Pegan" rituals (another spelling gem. I'n sure he's referring to PAGAN rituals. And the so-called "copying pagan rituals" can easily be explained as said rituals being precursor of Christian rituals.)
-In 2020 curling up into a ball and bending knee to the state at the slightest hint of trouble. (Wow, another gratuitous piece of baseless, laughable slander. Russian Orthodox Church, as well as other Orthodox churches, the majority of their clergy, anyway, like practically the totality of the monks on the Holy Mount of Athos, took the Covidiocy head on, fighting against forced jabs, ritualistic shame muzzles and lockdowns. Unlike the Dalai fucking Lama, for example, who rolled up his sleeve four times for the poisonous jab and said that everybody had to get this diabolical stuff into them.
-Not having consistent morals (Wut? and this pathetic excretion, this groundless ad hominem, what facts is it based on? Truly amazing example of intellectual impotence multiplied by helpless hatred. Beyond pathetic)
-Pretending to have "knowledge" of things for which God requires faith. (On this forum I'm seen my share of pompous morons telling me that they know for sure what God is or isn't and that is "bullshit belief" and what isn't. Talking about a straw in another man's eye )
-Meritocracy (Yea, like meritocracy is bad. Equity is a lot better. This fucking country, the US of fucking A, was built on meritocracy). Meritocracy means you advance on social ladder on the basis of your merits.
-Creepily adapting as ritual all the most evil aspects of the redemption story: Blood drinking, flesh eating, Murder weapon worship.. (nothing to say here, too stupid and ignorant to dignify with a serious answer).
It's amazing how irrational hatred converts normally highly intelligent people into.... I'd rather not say not to hurt feelings.

Last edited:
I see Christianity as

Robbedigital, you are a beautiful human being. I wanted to bring this video in celebration of your mind to life

Classic stupidity, slander and oversimplification:
-weird outfits (for truly weird outfits, any modern fashion show. Weird and repulsive. But that doesn't bother the morons who bark at Christianity)
To specify, I don't think clothing should be used to give the illusion that any man his in a higher place spiritually than another.
-spring-loading homo and pedo tendancies (Huh? As I commented before, this particular "tendancy" (sic) spelling is not our strong point, heh? Is not existent in Russian Orthodox Church, whose priests are usually happily married and have many children. Probably the dude was referring to the repugnant American schools run by pedos.)
Sounds like your church has this mostly figured out... Except (back to the weird outfits) for the dude who wears the white had which obviously represents a phalic head with two balls hanging/drooping down his shoulders. Google "russian orthodox preist" it's one of the first results.
-selective charity(WTF is this idiocy supposed to mean? Isn't ANY charity selective, given that no charity can be, by definition, omni-encompassing?)
Jesus spent his time with the sinners.
-Coopting of "Pegan" rituals (another spelling gem. I'n sure he's referring to PAGAN rituals. And the so-called "copying pagan rituals" can easily be explained as said rituals being precursor of Christian rituals.)
The purpose of adapting Pagan rituals was to help form structure, especially being that they had no printing press, let alone internet.. But once you DO get a printing press and/or internet, it's time to be upfront about what/where/when all the Pagan rituals are and stop pretending they're historical attributes of prophecy. AKA STOP Celebrating/associating Jesus's birthday and murder with farming holidays and/or astrology. That shit's temporal.
Once we got the internet we had to stop claiming that Bruce Lee's hands can't be seen on camera, or that Frank Dux punched through bullet proof glass. Same should follow for the idea that the Pagan rituals magically lined up with biblical events. They didn't. They were adapted for convenience of storytelling.
-In 2020 curling up into a ball and bending knee to the state at the slightest hint of trouble. (Wow, another gratuitous piece of baseless, laughable slander. Russian Orthodox Church, as well as other Orthodox churches, the majority of their clergy, anyway, like practically the totality of the monks on the Holy Mount of Athos, took the Covidiocy head on, fighting against forced jabs, ritualistic shame muzzles and lockdowns. Unlike the Dalai fucking Lama, for example, who rolled up his sleeve four times for the poisonous jab and said that everybody had to get this diabolical stuff into them.
This is the first I've heard of the Orthodox churches efforts. I'll concede that once and glad to hear it, my family's church definitely caved.
-Not having consistent morals (Wut? and this pathetic excretion, this groundless ad hominem, what facts is it based on? Truly amazing example of intellectual impotence multiplied by helpless hatred. Beyond pathetic)
OK, I looked up RO stance on LGBTQ, and it seems very consistent. I'll concede that one. However in my defense I was referring to Christianity en mass.
-Pretending to have "knowledge" of things for which God requires faith. (On this forum I'm seen my share of pompous morons telling me that they know for sure what God is or isn't and that is "bullshit belief" and what isn't. Talking about a straw in another man's eye )
Again, was referring to Christianity en mass. Too often Christians say things like "If you want proof of God's existence just look around you". Which is bullshit. You can admire what you believe all day, but if you discover proof, then faith no longer exists.
-Meritocracy (Yea, like meritocracy is bad. Equity is a lot better. This fucking country, the US of fucking A, was built on meritocracy). Meritocracy means you advance on social ladder on the basis of your merits.
Again, Jesus hung out with the sinners. As such, if he comes back I hope he'll hang out with me, a sinner.
-Creepily adapting as ritual all the most evil aspects of the redemption story: Blood drinking, flesh eating, Murder weapon worship.. (nothing to say here, too stupid and ignorant to dignify with a serious answer).
Awe, this would have been the one I hope most for you to answer. It gets dark when you peel it back.
It's amazing how irrational hatred converts normally highly intelligent people into.... I'd rather not say not to hurt feelings.
My answers above should refute the idea that any of my criticism carries any hatred. Perhaps some disgust, but it's from a constructive/flip-over-the-money-changers-tables-in-the-temple place - the tables being a metaphor for history, and the temple being metaphor for current gospel.

Thanks for your refutation. I learned some cool stuff about Russian Orthodox.

Last edited:
Hey bud, are you Ricky Vargas from The Ripple Effect? I like your show, if you are him, but here you sound like a bullshit worshipper. I don't care how many friends you have in what kind of Christianity; - any person that cannot question the foundation of their belief system is a fucking idiot philosophically and intellectually, to me. I don't care what kind of degrees they hold, political position, business status, or military badges they have. Let me repeat, if you are so fucking stupid that you need to pick up a mainstream religion to ground yourself in reality, fuck you, then you are truly an idiot. You are no different than the fucking idiot kid that thought he was Bart Simpson throughout middle school.

That being said, I have interacted and continue to interact with idiots every fucking day of my life. It isn't intellectual arrogance to tell you to question things, but it is intellectual arrogance to take a fucking stupid book and call it the word of God, then insult anybody that questions that idiotic stance.

Thank you, and YOU'RE WELCOME!
Naaaa.... won¡t engage anymore: you are too stupid and vulgar. Why do particularly stupid people assume nicks like "thinker", "philosopher", "guru", etc.? Compensation? Is it like people with small penises buying particularly big bikes, cars or guns?..... Hmmmmm.... yeah, well could be. On ignore list you go, you poor, hapless, venomous walking, talking rectum.

Last edited:
Robbedigital, you are a beautiful human being. I wanted to bring this video in celebration of your mind to life

Hah! I love that song and video!
I'm grateful that Enrique V indulged me to engage on the topic of Christianity historical and contemporary.
(Shoutout to Alex) It continues to blow my mind how much I learn spiritually from Alex. It's like the more I get to know him/his positions the more depth they reveal. He this a ability to play dismissive/surface-level while fully prepared for the deeper levels.
I remember when I first had my religious foundation shaken up by Zeitgeist(I think) - I believe that's the movie where they laid out how many religions used the precession of the equinoxes, farming holidays, death/rebirth, etc in association with God/Higher-Power/Redemption. I had to accept 'What if all of my religious structure was strictly functional' as opposed to prophetic. And being left with only my faith/hope for the source of unconditional love, I've since had to strip each and every religious connotation down to it's roots, challenging each with the question: Is this a creation of a man, or an infinite loving God? And that's a cosmic rabbit hole.

Thanks for your refutation. I learned some cool stuff about Russian Orthodox.

Thank you, it's my pleasure

¡To specify, I don't think clothing should be used to give the illusion that any man his in a higher place spiritually than another.
HUH? Who ever implied that religious garb wearer is on the higher spiritual plane than anybody else? The garb is simply a uniform, like any other, and denotes one's belonging to a certain body, be it the army, the police or the church.

Sounds like your church has this mostly figured out... Except (back to the weird outfits) for the dude who wears the white had which obviously represents a phalic head with two balls hanging/drooping down his shoulders. Google "russian orthodox preist" it's one of the first results.

The people who try to make this weak ad hoc argument about the "weird outfits" don't realise that the garb of a priest comes from the era in human history where this style of clothing was normal in most social classes. As to "weirdness", look up the common clothing styles of, say, Henry VIII times. They, from today's point of view, are weirder than anything any priest ever wore.
As to your "phallic" allegation, it's on you if you see it as phallic, take it up with your therapist; I don't see it any more but rather less phallic than the headgear of British Beafeaters who guard the Royal Palace, or the French or Spanish Palace guards' headgear. But I'm sure THOSE headgear never invoked any phallic analogies in your head. Why is that, I wonder?

Jesus spent his time with the sinners.

So does every pries I know. And the ones I don't. Practically all of them work in jails, drug and prostitution rehab centers. In other words, they spend most of their time with sinners.

The purpose of adapting Pagan rituals was to help form structure, especially being that they had no printing press, let alone internet.. But once you DO get a printing press and/or internet, it's time to be upfront about what/where/when all the Pagan rituals are and stop pretending they're historical attributes of prophecy. AKA STOP Celebrating/associating Jesus's birthday and murder with farming holidays and/or astrology. That shit's temporal. Once we got the internet we had to stop claiming that Bruce Lee's hands can't be seen on camera, or that Frank Dux punched through bullet proof glass. Same should follow for the idea that the Pagan rituals magically lined up with biblical events. They didn't. They were adapted for convenience of storytelling.

Just a bunch of groundless conjectures presented with an admirable self-assuredness and unbreakable conviction. . Even if some pagan rituals coincide with Christian holidays, that fact, per se, is meaningless. We can always argue that said rituals are precursors of the Christian holidays, given that all spirituality is related in one way or another.

This is the first I've heard of the Orthodox churches efforts. I'll concede that once and glad to hear it, my family's church definitely caved.

Most so-called "Christian" churches caved. That's why I think the book of Apocalypse calls the Catholic Church of the last times "the great whore". I'm glad my Church didn't cave.

OK, I looked up RO stance on LGBTQ, and it seems very consistent. I'll concede that one. However in my defense I was referring to Christianity en mass.

Russian Orthodox Churches stand on family, marriage, "LGBT", traditional values, etc, is very clear uncompromised. A lot of "Christian" denominations went the other way. I find it very sad.

Again, was referring to Christianity en mass. Too often Christians say things like "If you want proof of God's existence just look around you". Which is bullshit.

I don't think it's bullshit at all. The Junkyard Tornado principle says more or less the same in different terms. Dr. Michael J. Behe says the same thing, only in scientific terms.

Again, Jesus hung out with the sinners. As such, if he comes back I hope he'll hang out with me, a sinner.

I already responded to that.

Awe, this would have been the one I hope most for you to answer. It gets dark when you peel it back.

Nobody in their sound mind associates the Sacraments with cannibalism. Rather, it's a metaphor for the ritual that signifies spiritual unity with God. This ritual has been around for 2000 years, and it never led to actual cannibalism. Quite the contrary, innumerable African, South American or Polynesian tribes gave up cannibalism as the result of their conversion to Christianity. As to us "worshipping the murder weapon" is a maliciously conceived ad hoc pseudo-argument devoid of any real meaning: to you, it's a murder weapon. To me, it's a symbol of Jesus' enormous sacrifice and the reminder of His suffering out of love for all of us, but also for everyone of us. In any case, I have no interest at all in proselytising; I'm an Orthodox Christian and it suits me just fine (by the way, I will clarify in advance, because I know it always comes up: I belong to the branch of the church that doesn't believe in eternal hell. So that we get it off the table a priori).

Last edited:
I'm grateful that Enrique V indulged me to engage on the topic of Christianity historical and contemporary.
(Shoutout to Alex) It continues to blow my mind how much I learn spiritually from Alex. It's like the more I get to know him/his positions the more depth they reveal. He this a ability to play dismissive/surface-level while fully prepared for the deeper levels.
I remember when I first had my religious foundation shaken up by Zeitgeist(I think) - I believe that's the movie where they laid out how many religions used the precession of the equinoxes, farming holidays, death/rebirth, etc in association with God/Higher-Power/Redemption. I had to accept 'What if all of my religious structure was strictly functional' as opposed to prophetic. And being left with only my faith/hope for the source of unconditional love, I've since had to strip each and every religious connotation down to it's roots, challenging each with the question: Is this a creation of a man, or an infinite loving God? And that's a cosmic rabbit hole.
An American I personally priest I know: https://www.pravmir.com/us-orthodox...en-move-to-russia-rostov-the-great-interview/

I started out as a Christian, but gave it up at university in the 70's because I ceased to believe the supernatural message, although I thought their moral attitude was positive. Later I came to realise that over the decades and centuries, Christianity has caused wars, and hurt people with its strict sexual doctrines etc.

By now, I feel that I have some sort of 'faith' based on the collective stories of people who have had NDE's. These stories broadly describe a god who is non-judgemental, but somehow one judges one's performance on earth oneself! There is usually the implication that we get reincarnated and gradually improve our performance.

However I think becoming obsessed by belief can become a torture, so I just accept that when I die I may go to the place described in NDE's or I may face oblivion or whatever.

All of them, Enrique?! Or only some? To be honest, if you would claim the former - that is, that all of hem, without a single exception, suddenly turned theists in a desperate situation - I won't be able to believe it. People are very different, and they always decide differently in a similar situation - the situation of an extreme despair included.

The same goes for war veterans: certainly not all of them are theistic, including the ones who witnessed - and endured - the worst atrocities a war can provide.

All of them, Enrique?! Or only some? To be honest, if you would claim the former - that is, that all of hem, without a single exception, suddenly turned theists in a desperate situation - I won't be able to believe it. People are very different, and they always decide differently in a similar situation - the situation of an extreme despair included.

The same goes for war veterans: certainly not all of them are theistic, including the ones who witnessed - and endured - the worst atrocities a war can provide.
No, obviously, I'm talking about most of them, not all of them.

Last edited:
Back