Doubts about the moon landings

…we live on a motionless plane with mountains and valleys and 70% FLAT L E V E L water and the sun & moon are both far far closer and smaller than NASA claims and this is all easily observable, measurable and provable ….

It’s definitely time to re-open the schools. Even the ancient greeks could almost accurately calculate the distance to the moon.

Im not familiar with their figures... let me guess, was it much less than 238,000 miles?

Aristarchus of Samos calculated the distance to the moon to approx 240000 miles using a simple geometrical argument any high school kid can understand today. That was almost 2500 years ago.

Im not familiar with their figures... let me guess, was it much less than 238,000 miles?
Aristarchus of Samos calculated the distance to the moon to approx 240000 miles using a simple geometrical argument any high school kid can understand today. That was almost 2500 years ago.
It’s important that we keep in mind this debate is not about whether or not the gov agencies lie on large scale to manipulate, but instead this debate covers where, and how much of the story exactly are they fabricating..
How silly would it be to fall for the team A vs team B trap??

Interesting theories, however I feel like a lifetime of brainwashing and indoctrination and fictional theories / “laws” of physics that much like NASA are a total lie that were dreamt up by the soulless negatively oriented anthropoids to deceive & control the souled positively oriented humans.

why? Easy, to hide divine creation to keep us from knowing our creator.

has anyone ever taken into account a “big bang” could never have occurred from nothing existing?
and if it magically did then all of this formed by stardust coalescing into a big ol heap of planet?
the only problem I see with that, besides the obvious is according to “science” planetary bodies are the only things with enough mass to have a gravitational effect on everything else which would make it pretty difficult for the gravitational pull of stardust to effect other stardust.
I mean if NASA can’t even get a ping pong ball into orbit around a bowling ball or get bendy water to wrap around the surface of a spinning ball then how does that fictitious theory of gravity work for stardust?

maybe fully formed planets and stars exploded out of the Big Bang from nothing?
Or maybe gravity is a lie told to make planetary orbits work in the heliocentric model that just happens to have been introduced 500 years ago by Copernicus who was a Freemason might present a clue towards the grand deception.
gravity is simply buoyancy and density, there is no gravity and it’s provable with a child’s helium balloon.
if gravity pulls an empty balloon to the earth then adding mass to said balloon via helium should pull that more massive balloon to the ground faster. But instead the ballon which float’s because it’s less dense than atmosphere proves the laws of density and buoyancy just like water.
No gravity = no globular theories of rotundity wrapping water around spheres and no planetary orbits around 93 million miles away gigantic balls of nuclear fusion and no rotation locked orbit of the moon around earth which means all of NASA’s calculations would have been incorrect and a moon landing would have never been possible, not that flying though the vacuum of space with rockets that require atmosphere to push off of would be possible anyways, nor would any of us be alive if NASA’s claims were correct because an atmosphere can’t possibly exist next to the vacuum of infinite space without a barrier as that huge pressure differential would rip the atmosphere off earth instantaneously as it attempted to equalize. And no fictitious gravity doesn’t hold atmosphere to the planet.

we live on a motionless plane with mountains and valleys and 70% FLAT L E V E L water and the sun & moon are both far far closer and smaller than NASA claims and this is all easily observable, measurable and provable common sense if people would loose the indoctrination since childhood and review the evidence that proves everything you’ve been told is a lie... it’s not even debatable you can’t argue truth, it just is.

dont anyone get mad at me, I wouldn’t have lied to you and before anyone hits me with questions, or derogatory adjectives just review the evidence of what you would be arguing against before hand.
Oh and Idk if I mentioned it but no I don’t believe we went to the moon period nor do I think it rang like a bell

Most of this is absolute nonsense.

Go and get some kind of formal education somewhere. Take some physics or engineering based ones. You'll honestly start to see where you have gone wrong in your thinking, if you are intellectually honest. I suspect that you are not though, and that you have flaws in your ability to be critical of yourself.

Go and get some kind of formal education somewhere. Take some physics or engineering based ones. You'll honestly start to see where you have gone wrong in your thinking, if you are intellectually honest. I suspect that you are not though, and that you have flaws in your ability to be critical of yourself.

now why would I do that? The entire establishment and their mainstream narratives have ensured that everything we’ve been taught is a lie, I was brainwashed too, I didn’t set out to prove space is fake and the earth is flat however common sense and logical thinking did it for me.
im guessing you haven’t reviewed the evidence presented that you are so adamantly arguing against?
How about you use your engineering and physics to show me water sticking to the bottom of a sphere or gravity causing objects to orbit each other? NEVER going to happen because like everything else it’s a lie.

tell me, if we are on a globe, spinning 1038 mph while hurling around the sun at 66,660 mph (Lucifer much) while our solar system orbits around the center of the Milky Way galaxy at close to 500,000 mph, while everything in the universe has forever been expanding away from everything else at nearly 1 million MPH then please explain Polaris to me?
With all this motion on 4 different axis at over 1-1/2 million mph (per nasa) you really think we would even see the same night sky 2 nights in a row let alone the same constellation that the Egyptians and Mayans saw several thousand years ago, or that the North Star Polaris would stay fixed with zero observable parallax?
or is it much more likely the center of the firmament that contains all the luminaries in it and rotates above us and our provably, measurably and observably FLAT motionless
L E V E L plane?

I don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that you can’t be on a ball when there is NO CURVATURE and it’s really easy now days to prove with a Nikon P-1000 that there is none.
it should curve at 7.8” per mile squared yet we can see mountain ranges 200+ miles away that should be hidden behind thousands of feet of curvature on a 25,000 mile circumference ball. Explain that with your physics and engineering Einstein

And this ones specifically for you

So all the satellites orbiting the earth facilitating the GNSS (GPS) that the world uses on a daily basis don't exist, the people up in the I.S.S right now orbiting the earth are just actors, all the photographic evidence is just photoshopped, Elon Musk is just spending millions of his own money for no reason, ad infinitum etc etc.

You need to stop watching these idiots on youtube, when let us be honest, you have no idea what their credentials are to make such bold claims that are patently ridiculous in the face of everything that actually exists today. Yes we can all express our opinions and all that, but you are getting sucked into a bunch of bullshit, and you don't even know it.

I'm not even trying to be condescending with you, but honestly, get a formal education in STEM of some kind, at any level. Use your capacity to question the narrative when you get a basic understanding of how our physical reality actually works. Trust me, you'll be better off.

Better yet… why is every other observable object in the universe round?? And many with dust belts and /or rings that wrap around them in circular orbit..

So all the satellites orbiting the earth facilitating the GNSS (GPS) that the world uses on a daily basis don't exist, the people up in the I.S.S right now orbiting the earth are just actors, all the photographic evidence is just photoshopped, Elon Musk is just spending millions of his own money for no reason, ad infinitum etc etc.

You need to stop watching these idiots on youtube, when let us be honest, you have no idea what their credentials are to make such bold claims that are patently ridiculous in the face of everything that actually exists today. Yes we can all express our opinions and all that, but you are getting sucked into a bunch of bullshit, and you don't even know it.

I'm not even trying to be condescending with you, but honestly, get a formal education in STEM of some kind, at any level. Use your capacity to question the narrative when you get a basic understanding of how our physical reality actually works. Trust me, you'll be better off.
1. Satellites are a lie yes, like I said, no gravity = no magical orbits. But ask yourself why NASA is the number one consumer of helium? I’m guessing it has something to do with helium being less dense than air
99% of all global communications are handled by fiber optics
And no your Direct TV dish doesn’t receive your signal from space, (how inefficient would that be) the reason “satellite tv dishes dont point straight up is because they are all pointing towards your towns nearest cell tower where your “satellite” signal is beamed from.

2. Yes actors and blue screens and wires, LOTS of evidence of this online. Don’t bother verifying or anything though

3. Yes actually, and by NASA’s own admission there isn’t a single actual photograph of earth from space. All photoshopped or “composite” CGI images. Don’t you wonder why every supposed “image” of earth from space indicates a perfect sphere and yet your own spokesperson mr. Freemason Neil deGrass Tyson said earth is a pair shaped Oblate Spheroid? Hmmm... seems legit.

4. Elon musk... idk what kind of shenanigans he’s up to but I guarantee he was installed into his privileged position. By whom? Good question. I don’t claim to have all the answers but I can murder these NASA lies all day long.

I know cognitive dissonance is a biatch, I’ve been through it, it’s kinda like the death of your ego.
Unfortunately I can see that’s going to be a barrier to the truth here.

I’m sure that is partially at fault for how we’ve arrived at this shit show, where literally everything is a lie in the first place.
And the lucifarian freemasons & the inferiority complex and lack of divine spark in pre-adamic man would probably be the rest of the reason.

are you going to ever answer a single one of my valid questions like I have yours or are you just going to continue deflecting questions with more questions ad nauseam?

Here let me save us both the time.
35 of the most common flat earth questions answered in 35 minutes.

you do have to actually click on it though, it’s not a picture. And I’m not being condescending either, no really, I wouldn’t do that. I do appreciate the formal indoctrination camp suggestions but no thanks, I will have to pass on that... at least until the old guard crumbles and we can finally start discussing the truth about things.

Better yet… why is every other observable object in the universe round?? And many with dust belts and /or rings that wrap around them in circular orbit..

idk my dinner plate is round, does that mean the table it’s on top of is round too?
if I asked you to describe the floor would you look at the ceiling and see a round light fixture and assume it to be the same?
Then what does the sky have to do with the earth?
I feel like your not grasping the concept that everything nasa has shown you is CGI. EVERYTHING! So what shape are they really?

round? Round-ish, Sure. Spheres? it’s possible, conclusive definitely not.

but ask yourself, do you really think the suns reflection of the dirt of a distant planet would really be bright enough to make Venus brighter than every other supposed sun in the night sky? Cuz I really don’t see soil as being that reflective. Nor do I believe a black night sky would even be possible with hundreds of billions of giant millions of degrees of burning nuclear fusion suns in the sky, don’t you think there would be a bit more ambient light?

here’s the supposed “planets” that used to be known simply as wondering stars when they aren’t CGI images

it’s easier to convince someone of a lie, than it is to convince them they’ve been lied to their entire lives.

At first the truth will piss you the fuck off, but then it will set you free.

I’m here to do both, you’re welcome.

Elon Musk is just spending millions of his own money for no reason, ad infinitum etc etc.

I'm not even trying to be condescending with you, but honestly, get a formal education in STEM of some kind, at any level. Use your capacity to question the narrative when you get a basic understanding of how our physical reality actually works.

This might help explain Elon & your fancy science lies better some uneducated electrician from the college of YouTube can.
https://cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals2.htm

Okay Wesley, I'll bite for a little bit.

1. Satellites are a lie yes, like I said, no gravity = no magical orbits.

Nonsense. Gravity doesn't exist?

Wesley said:
2. Yes actors and blue screens and wires, LOTS of evidence of this online. Don’t bother verifying or anything though

I've seen the so called evidence of this argument. It's laughable.

Wesley said:
3. Yes actually, and by NASA’s own admission there isn’t a single actual photograph of earth from space.

Show me the source of where this is admitted.

Wesley said:
4. Elon musk... idk what kind of shenanigans he’s up to but I guarantee he was installed into his privileged position. By whom? Good question. I don’t claim to have all the answers but I can murder these NASA lies all day long.

Not a rebuttal.

Wesley said:
I know cognitive dissonance is a biatch, I’ve been through it, it’s kinda like the death of your ego.

Good. You know about cognitive dissonance. Now apply it to everything you believe.

Wesley said:
are you going to ever answer a single one of my valid questions like I have yours or are you just going to continue deflecting questions with more questions ad nauseam?

You have no valid questions. Everything you have posted is rubbish. Sorry.

Last edited:
This might help explain Elon & your fancy science lies better some uneducated electrician from the college of YouTube can.
https://cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals2.htm

I have had extensive 'interaction' with that group in the past, and I wouldn't touch them with a barge poll to be quite honest with you. Not much better than the other idiots you expected me to watch.

I wrote about the OP topic initially on this forum and whilst I do think there is still some merit to it, I have since moved away from such esoteric subjects for the moment because even if it is true, what difference does it make? It cannot be verified so it's pretty much bs and even if it was true, it only gives ammunition to the various weirdos and cults of the internet who don't have the wisdom/intelligence to handle it properly anyway.

Think Q anon.

Last edited:
The Soviets, Chinese, and every other country that opposed the US in 1969 had the ability to verify whether the US went to the moon. Even some amateur astronomers had that ability. If the US faked the Moon landings, why didn't the Soviets (or anyone else) embarrass the US by proving it was a hoax? The Soviets used our treatment of African Americans, for example, in propaganda campaigns around the world. I cannot imagine anything that would've stopped them from using proof of a faked Moon landing against the US.

The Soviets, Chinese, and every other country that opposed the US in 1969 had the ability to verify whether the US went to the moon. Even some amateur astronomers had that ability. If the US faked the Moon landings, why didn't the Soviets (or anyone else) embarrass the US by proving it was a hoax? The Soviets used our treatment of African Americans, for example, in propaganda campaigns around the world. I cannot imagine anything that would've stopped them from using proof of a faked Moon landing against the US.
"Hey 1969 American Military, It's me, Vlad.. So I know we're at war and everything, but let's at least keep up the lie about space, cuz everyone knows that would be a doozy to explain. I can keep a secret if you can."

Back