Doubts about the moon landings

(With much respect)

No worries man.

Robbedigital said:
You’re missing the point. Forgive me for going all caps…
THE SAME EXACT THING IS BEING SAID ABOUT “THE SCIENCE” FOR CORONAVIRUS RIGHT NOW

But I am not talking about COVID though. I'm talking about Flat Earth.

I wouldn't be so sure about COVID because I don't know what to think of it anymore. The arguments around flat earth I have direct experience of how BS they are.

Plus it's really pretty settled in so many unquestionable ways that anyone arguing the opposite is going to bear the brunt of some hefty debate!

Robbedigital said:
What good is our intellectually fortitude if we allow our refusal to humanize a ridiculous concern (doesn’t cost much to acknowledge and sympathize), as opposed to further justifying it (in their eyes) by our refusal to accept it as a worthy concern..

Why should I sympathise? Why should I 'humanise' it? What does that even mean?

I'm treating the person as how I would treat them in real life, as an adult, and with a bit of ridicule yes, but I am not going to insult them even further by treating them as if they were children, unable to engage in real talk.

Robbedigital said:
“I understand your curiosity… and I agree it’s weird that there seem to be so many anomalies supporting your suspicion, but my personal experience acts enough proof for new to carry on as if the earth has been sufficiently proven round; enough so that I’m not swayed whatsoever by anything I’ve seen yet. I promise to keep an open mind, but in order to get me even remotely curious about the opposing stance, your would have to come up with evidence massively beyond anything of the NASA Fakery videos and amateur experiments that are up on your tube.”

But I don't agree that there are so many anomalies. I don't have an open mind regarding it, because I know for a fact, it's all nonsense.

Why shouldn't I be direct and adult enough to let someone else know that I think they are talking crap? If someone didn't tell me my stuff was crap, when it really was, then that would be way more insulting to me.

I remember when that was the normal position for Critical Race Theory, and Communism…. And now it’s working it’s way into our Military.

Eg: “when they come at me with that critical race transgender bs, I just tell em ta Fuck You!!”
….aaaaaaaa it’s in our military.

Yes and no Robbedigital, and allow me to explain my position.

Whilst I understand and can see where your philosophy can help in many cases, for me, I’m bonkers to NOT hold an open mind for such obvious things as Flat Earth.

In my opinion it basically enables these people to continue with their agenda (and it is an agenda, look at how Wesley said he didn't expect such opposition...)
Yea because it’s so fucking obvious a child could see it’s flat and NASA’s as full of shit as you are. NOT because it’s an agenda asshat

Yea because it’s so fucking obvious a child could see it’s flat and NASA’s as full of shit as you are. NOT because it’s an agenda asshat

Just because you have fake shit, doesn't mean you don't also have the real shit.

Take a close look at the recent Afghan Plane Takeoff video when you get a chance.

I didn’t come here to go in circles endlessly like your 26 pages of circle jerking about the fake moon mission

and not you or anyone else can show or prove curvature with anything other than CGI or fisheye lenses while I proved that we can see too far for there to be curvature but your a grown man who’s too damn scared to look at it.
neither can anyone prove gravity even exist yet I can prove it doesn’t with a child’s balloon

nasa claims gravity only has an effect on large planetary bodies so they can’t prove it, well isnt that convenient.
then how do you suppose gravity pulled together stardust or whatever TF magically came out of the bullshit Big Bang? Does gravity only magically work when it fits NASA’s agenda to turn everyone into atheist globetards and stop working when it doesn’t?

the only ones with an agenda here are the Lucifer worshiping freemasons and their maggot tools like diverdownsyndrome here
E5ABC6D3-D124-4E67-8290-A796FEB89DAD.jpeg60FDF898-5595-4314-ADAC-742EDBE80BF1.jpeg76271263-86F0-4B6B-9BBB-23139B5D5EF1.jpeg08702C9A-8B88-44A6-B5B5-B6E0FBA26436.jpegA9988445-C716-4424-AB3C-F7471DF0D25B.jpeg

Attachments

• 1636550B-D8F7-40BD-B17E-F78D8D6AD087.jpeg
    1636550B-D8F7-40BD-B17E-F78D8D6AD087.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 5
  • E164ECD1-8A25-452E-8256-72513302D3B5.jpeg
    E164ECD1-8A25-452E-8256-72513302D3B5.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 9196853B-FC10-4552-9DF5-8D718D7541D1.jpeg
    9196853B-FC10-4552-9DF5-8D718D7541D1.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 5
  • B9A3CDA1-A729-4EC6-9900-894C4025A1CB.jpeg
    B9A3CDA1-A729-4EC6-9900-894C4025A1CB.jpeg
    753.3 KB · Views: 4
  • ACB91784-8809-48B1-943D-526580A8DDCF.jpeg
    ACB91784-8809-48B1-943D-526580A8DDCF.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 4
Just because you have fake shit, doesn't mean you don't also have the real shit.

Take a close look at the recent Afghan Plane Takeoff video when you get a chance.

Look at it for what it’s obviously a CGI false flag because like I said this whole great awakening is a military psyops designed to ignite a revolution

I don’t have to prove a damn thing to brainwashed children. The facts are there is NO CURVATURE, water ALWAYS finds and maintains LEVEL and an atmosphere can NOT exist next to a vacuum without a barrier PERIOD.
Anyone who disagrees with obvious PROVABLE, OBSERVABLE, MEASURABLE FACTS needs to prove me wrong or STFU! done!

Do you old guys need to see those again but bigger?
But I don't agree that there are so many anomalies. I don't have an open mind regarding it, because I know for a fact, it's all nonsense.
You don’t know shit besides what you’ve been brainwashed to think.

“I’m not swayed whatsoever by anything I’ve seen yet”

Are you eyes open robbedigital? Where’s the curvature? Huh?
7.8” per mile squared, should be easy to find so where is it? Can’t live on a sphere that doesn’t have curvature now can we? Idk how much more obvious and easy I can make this for you but there is no curvature, period!

Please prove me wrong with an actual photograph if you like. Let’s see that pair shaped oblate spheroid lmfao!

B51961D8-E049-4AA6-BEC5-689A5BF1C88F.jpeg4B15DB24-3C60-4B16-AD1B-37C93C406C8B.jpeg0E2AF9E2-0363-43B5-B897-73C3AADF7089.jpegE4FF4312-E687-4860-9FE8-8B47EB75330A.jpeg

I
No worries man.

But I am not talking about COVID though. I'm talking about Flat Earth.

I wouldn't be so sure about COVID because I don't know what to think of it anymore. The arguments around flat earth I have direct experience of how BS they are.

Plus it's really pretty settled in so many unquestionable ways that anyone arguing the opposite is going to bear the brunt of some hefty debate!

Why should I sympathise? Why should I 'humanise' it? What does that even mean?

I'm treating the person as how I would treat them in real life, as an adult, and with a bit of ridicule yes, but I am not going to insult them even further by treating them as if they were children, unable to engage in real talk.

Why shouldn't I be direct and adult enough to let someone else know that I think they are talking crap? If someone didn't tell me my stuff was crap, when it really was, then that would be way more insulting to me.

You should actually watch this one and listen closely around the 3:40 minute mark, he’s specifically talking about you, unless your too scared of course?

Yawn.

Please, for your own good, just stop embarrassing yourself and move on. Or go and find some other forum to spout your nonsense. It's clear that you are deep down in some conspiracy cult thinking, and some people don't make it back out of that.

My advice? Go and get an education somewhere. I'd be pleased to know if you actually one day went and done that. But for now, I'm done.

Good luck.

Yawn.

Please, for your own good, just stop embarrassing yourself and move on. Or go and find some other forum to spout your nonsense. It's clear that you are deep down in some conspiracy cult thinking, and some people don't make it back out of that.

My advice? Go and get an education somewhere. I'd be pleased to know if you actually one day went and done that. But for now, I'm done.

Good luck.

Lol NOTHING? not a damn word of proof you live on a globe? SHOCKING!
Glad your done maybe some people interested in the TRUTH will show up for once.
Bye tool.

the battle between good and evil fought from time immemorial. Evil necessarily conspires and distorts the truth. Hoodwinking the befuddled masses to naively believe. That those who wield the connotation that “conspiracy theory” is an absurdist axiom, are the so called truth-tellers. Good men fight back that evil will not triumph. That fight rages on into the 21st century, here-now. Rampant deception shrouds 2020. All of this forthtold millennia ago in the holy writ. Our day has more written about it than when the One walked the shores of Galilee. Those prophetic words describe the quest for truth being obscured and deception to be the mark of last days, our time. How much of what we think we know is in reality true? How many of our presuppositions have stopped short of full disclosure of what is actually verifiable? How many of us guard what we know and fail to be open to the possibility that there may be deeper truth to be discovered? After all, we should always remain open to such possibilities.

With truth as our guide in these disastrous times of deception, we can know that new discovery is the quest of those who seek and find.

https://patternisprologue.com/2020/...mc2-is-emc2-a-freemason-code-of-course-it-is/

Wesley, why don't you gather all the like minded folks on this issue in a crowd funding effort and buy a ticket aboard one of Musk or Besos' rockets. Would seem all you'd need is to get into high earth orbit to put this question to bed with a camera. Right?

Wesley, why don't you gather all the like minded folks on this issue in a crowd funding effort and buy a ticket aboard one of Musk or Besos' rockets. Would seem all you'd need is to get into high earth orbit to put this question to bed with a camera. Right?
There is an even simpler, and cheaper method to verify the circumference of the earth.
It was done the first time more than 2300 years ago by Eratosthenes.
He calculated the circumference within 5%, impressive for the time.

The method is described here

For those who only believe something if it is on YT:

Since the flat earth movement seems to be a global ;) one, it must be fairly easy to organize such an experiment.

So Wesley,

That’s a HARD pass for me (Pun intended) but You can hop on and ride Bezos giant dildo rocket if you’re into that sort of thing.

I have no need to because, well I’m obviously winning this argument since you know a little thing called TRUTH is on my side, plus it devolved into an ad-hominem conversation as soon as I showed up which is a pretty clear sign.

But you are more than welcome to try since you love space so much.
If you’re right, you get to go to space, I loose and you win...
If I’m right, you & the other giant dick leaves 2 shit stains on the firmament and all of humanity wins.

Thanks for bringing NOTHING of value to the conversation once again, like idk perhaps proof you live on a rotating sphere with a magical atmosphere that is capable of defying the laws of physics? That would be great.

You shills think your pretty funny despite everything you’ve believed your entire lives about space getting clowned on by me.

I’ll just assume none of you can prove a single damn thing or else you would have already, right?
Duly noted thanks.

I’ve never seen so many grown men in complete denial of reality in my life, it’s fucking pathetic!

Sorry I have no compassion for Liars or the shills who ignorantly defend them.

Stupid question:
You all are vaccinated right? Because obviously Covid is real so why wouldn’t you be right?

He calculated the circumference within 5%, impressive for the time

Yea (eyeroll) super impressive how wrong he was.

First of all there’s way more truth on YouTube then there is in the mainstream media and Nasa feeds lmao, I bet you watch a ton of CNN right? STFU

And second, The 2 stick method? Seriously? Yea that’s totally conclusive. Duh!

Unless of course you factor in the fact the sun is no where near 93 million miles away in which case a small localized sun would have the same exact effect there Copernicus Jr.

So the sun was directly over the stick with no shadow and was therefore obviously NOT directly over the stick with a shadow and given the ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence I already posted of NO CURVATURE that stupid stick experiment only confirms the small localized sun, thanks.

Not that it was necessary because it’s obvious to anyone with common sense and eyesight plus the 200 other proofs so I guess what I’m trying to say is thanks for nothing. Again

What the sun actually looks like 100% verifiable by thousands of people with Nikon P-900 and P-1000 cameras, ON YOUTUBE & definitely NOT 93 million miles away.

What Nasa’s overpaid CGI artists wants you to think the sun look like.

Again REAL footage by consumers on a budget vs bullshit CGI images on a 25 billion tax payer dollars annual budget spent on lying to all of you. Apparently it’s working
fan-fucking-tastickly, you all are thoroughly brainwashed that’s for damn sure.

More FE proof, on rumble since people have an issue with YouTube when it contradicts their beliefs.

How about dozens of pilots who don’t have curved windows but do have pretty damn good view of the flat earth plane they fly their planes over all day (pun intended) @ 500+ mph without constantly having to dip the nose down to avoid flying off into space which would happen pretty quick at those speeds, but all rubbish I know so save it.

https://rumble.com/vjv8x9-pilots-confirm-flat-earth.html

Sure it’s not scientific for shit compared to the shadows of 2 sticks in the ground but us FE guys like to make things easy for ya

Back