Doubts about the moon landings

It’s not brilliant it’s stupid and flawed and I already explained why.
No you didn't, you posted some links to stuff.

You also did not explain why the sun always is about the same angular size, any time of year, or any place on its trajectory.
Which also means you did not show that the sun is nearby.

Actually, you did not answer any of the questions that i asked in my previous post:
How does the sun move according to your version of the flat earth?
Is it not so that there are different flavors of flat eartherism?, which one do you adhere to?

That said, you do not even need two sticks to prove the flat earth wrong, one is enough.

Between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, twice a year, something weird happens:
The sun sets in the east goes over the sky in a straight line above you, at its highest point, a stick stuck vertically in the ground will not have a visual shadow.
On "zero shadow day" the shadow of the stick does not turn with the sun. It gets shorter and shorter until it is invisible at midday with the sun straight over, then it becomes longer and longer in the opposite direction.
This would not be possible in a model of the flat earth where the sun describes circles over the disk.

can you explain, in your own words, where i am wrong?

one proof at a time Wes, were not finished with the sticks, besides that, the link does not work for me.

Well, Wesley, I just wanted to ask you how the satellite signal (including navigation signal of the GPS) is available in a total wilderness with no cell towers in the vicinity and thus no cellphone coverage whatsoever.

Or in the open sea, far away from any land where a tower can stand.

But balloon satellites! They gave me the long-sought answer at last!

I'm out of words. :eek:

No you didn't, you posted some links to stuff.

You also did not explain why the sun always is about the same angular size, any time of year, or any place on its trajectory.
Which also means you did not show that the sun is nearby.

Actually, you did not answer any of the questions that i asked in my previous post:
How does the sun move according to your version of the flat earth?
Is it not so that there are different flavors of flat eartherism?, which one do you adhere to?

That said, you do not even need two sticks to prove the flat earth wrong, one is enough.

Between the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, twice a year, something weird happens:
The sun sets in the east goes over the sky in a straight line above you, at its highest point, a stick stuck vertically in the ground will not have a visual shadow.
On "zero shadow day" the shadow of the stick does not turn with the sun. It gets shorter and shorter until it is invisible at midday with the sun straight over, then it becomes longer and longer in the opposite direction.
This would not be possible in a model of the flat earth where the sun describes circles over the disk.

can you explain, in your own words, where i am wrong?

one proof at a time Wes, were not finished with the sticks, besides that, the link does not work for me.

It’s all explained on the interwebs. Tip: don’t use YouTube’s search, use Duckduck go or some browser other then Google

look 24 miles, 297.9 missing feet of curvature, measurable, observable, verifiable FLAT & LEVEL.
what more do you need to know?

I don’t know how everything works. But I confirmed it was flat to myself through my research about a year ago and stick to the basics because that’s all that’s needed to know NASA’s full of shit anyways.

What needs to happen is to get nasa to drop the bullshit and quit blowing 25 billion/ year to blow smoke up our asses with CGI images and shooting space shuttles on a parabolic arc into the oceans.
Then maybe we can get some actual scientific fucking answers around here, don’t you think that would be beneficial for humanity?

1E0CE4C5-F968-4244-8DE9-E0EE24412269.jpg

Attachments

• B10D9374-7DF1-409E-AFE2-4AA340938609.jpg
    B10D9374-7DF1-409E-AFE2-4AA340938609.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
How old are you really? 11 years? No kid should leave school this uneducated.
Why don’t you use all that intelligence to pull your head out of your ass and tell me where the 298’ of missing curvature is smart ass?

I’m just here giving you the truth, try not to be such a douchebag about it huh?
NASA and the freemasons are who you should probably be angry at. But hey whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I KNOW the truth is with me so talk all the shit you want, I’ll just assume it’s because you have no proof and no legitimate argument.

All this talk about NASA makes me curious. Was the earth flat before 1958?

No everyone knew it was flat prior to freemason Copernicus showing up 500 years ago when the freemasons had enough clout to make the ridiculous heliocentric model stick

Well, Wesley, I just wanted to ask you how the satellite signal (including navigation signal of the GPS) is available in a total wilderness with no cell towers in the vicinity and thus no cellphone coverage whatsoever.

Or in the open sea, far away from any land where a tower can stand.

But balloon satellites! They gave me the long-sought answer at last!

I'm out of words. :eek:

Your out of condescending questions already? Or you just can’t prove you’re on a globe?

Well these days we have downloaded maps plus all the various sensors either than cell tower or WiFi triangulation such as~

“Initially, magnetic sensors were developed and used almost exclusively for navigation and tracking purposes, mostly in the military/aerospace and industrial arenas. In the last couple of years, consumer electronics applications like smart and mobile phones, computer tablets, gaming and audio/video devices, desktop PCs and personal electronics have emerged for magnetic sensors, enabled by advances in microelectromechanical system (MEMS) technology as well as silicon IC processing advances.”

“One of the newest consumer applications is magnetometers for mobile phones, also known as e-compasses. Some call these e-compasses gaussmeters which generally measure magnetic fields greater than 1 nT.”

“Several magnetic sensing approaches are being used by a number of companies for consumer mobile phones, but there are essentially four methods, each with its own pros and cons. These include Hall effect, giant magnetoresistance (GMR), magnetic tunneling junction (MTJ) sensing, and anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR). A fifth, Lorentz force, has just appeared.”

How about some more FE proof through an infrared camera? Would that be sciency enough for you all you open minded & objective beings of superior intellect?

And let’s do a thought exercise about where we get the word horizon from...
E9768F3C-718C-4156-A67D-0C579EC0E617.jpg90153CEE-CA7D-4D3B-9616-3883B4B2CAF6.jpg

Put your money where your mouth is.
I came up with a proof that would cost less than $2,000.

Be interested to hear any debunkers on the idea.

Attachments

• cheapest proof.PNG
    cheapest proof.PNG
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
Your out of condescending questions already? Or you just can’t prove you’re on a globe?

Well these days we have downloaded maps plus all the various sensors either than cell tower or WiFi triangulation such as~

“Initially, magnetic sensors were developed and used almost exclusively for navigation and tracking purposes, mostly in the military/aerospace and industrial arenas. In the last couple of years, consumer electronics applications like smart and mobile phones, computer tablets, gaming and audio/video devices, desktop PCs and personal electronics have emerged for magnetic sensors, enabled by advances in microelectromechanical system (MEMS) technology as well as silicon IC processing advances.”

“One of the newest consumer applications is magnetometers for mobile phones, also known as e-compasses. Some call these e-compasses gaussmeters which generally measure magnetic fields greater than 1 nT.”

“Several magnetic sensing approaches are being used by a number of companies for consumer mobile phones, but there are essentially four methods, each with its own pros and cons. These include Hall effect, giant magnetoresistance (GMR), magnetic tunneling junction (MTJ) sensing, and anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR). A fifth, Lorentz force, has just appeared.”

How about some more FE proof through an infrared camera? Would that be sciency enough for you all you open minded & objective beings of superior intellect?

And let’s do a thought exercise about where we get the word horizon from...
View attachment 2075View attachment 2076

How are magnetic sensors or compasses connected with precise GPS navigation in the middle of the ocean or in the distant wilderness?! You won't get anything remotely resembling interactive real-time GPS with any compasses, classic or electronic.

How is a panorama from a plane window, infrared or not, can prove or disprove anything about the shape of the Earth?! The Earth is simply too big in comparison to us humans to be seen when you are near the surface - and several-kilometer-high plane is still very much near it.

That's why I call your views nonsense and absurd, Wesley - they actually are, in the most literal, descriptive sense of these words. They are not personal insults or pejorative labels - I never use these because of my epistemic ethics, so to say. They are a proper description of all the disconnected and incoherent mass of irrelevant or misrepresented data thrown at your opponents in a vain attempt to impress them.

That's why, as I said already, debating you is largely a futile effort - not because you are so correct (as you think), but because your position is so meaningless that one is at a loss where one can start.

BTW, the same goes for other absurdist stuff you got yourself into, the QAnon.

Last edited:
Good idea! We eagerly await your results.
When do you plan to do this?
I was offering the idea to Wesley.

I had noticed a few proposed projects which seemed way more expensive, or way more dangerous.
I would be willing to perform the work but someone else would have to fund it. If i was performing it I'd probably quote $7-10,000 to complete it.
Additional requirements:
1. Permit - Assuming this will be performed on a flat stretch of highway and will take guessing 16 hours
2. Rental - traffic cones
3. Rental - Surveyor scope, and possibly hire a surveyor for half day

Come to think of it, you could definitely rent the hose too and save about 800$

Put your money where your mouth is.
I came up with a proof that would cost less than $2,000.

Be interested to hear any debunkers on the idea
Not necessary, I already debunked your delusional reality... And your mom both last night & for free. All that’s left is for you to wake TF up.

How are magnetic sensors or compasses connected with precise GPS navigation in the middle of the ocean or in the distant wilderness?! You won't get anything remotely resembling interactive real-time GPS with any compasses, classic or electronic.
Idk gramps, I’ve never used gps in the middle of the ocean have you? I would assume they are still using the Skywave-Synchronized LORAN system and passing it off as GPS and interestingly they figured out in 1943 that the reflective layer in the ionosphere was quite stable. (Hmmm they mean the firmament/ dome? Lol) This led to the possibility that two LORAN stations could be synchronized using skywave signals, allowing them to be separated over much greater distances. Accuracy of a hyperbolic system is a function of the baseline distance, so if the stations could be spread out, the system would become more accurate, so fewer stations would be needed for any desired navigational task.

Plus, you know as I’ve already mentioned nasa is the earth planes single largest consumer of helium, so idk why you think it’s funny I pointed it out to you? You just don’t like me wrecking the facade you believed in your whole life or are you just mad because you didn’t figure it out first?

Do you really think this is what low earth (impossible) orbit looks like?
189D9188-9156-44AE-8122-031F827FCA5F.jpeg6F1FB6C3-BA1B-490F-B074-197A7DABD89D.jpg
Funny how none of that “space debris is ever seen in ISS shots, don’t ya think?

And who knows since nasa obviously lies constantly maybe some of the “space junk tracking radar” (eyeroll) pictured below is being used to bounce your alleged “gps” signals off the firmament so you can’t use your gps every time you (never) find yourself in the middle of the ocean, but still have endless incessant questions to ask about it.

You know if you applied as much effort into researching the truth for yourself instead of contemplating ways to avoid the fact I posted confirmation that water in fact does not curve therefore it’s pretty simple math to determine you’ve been lied to just like everyone else, well then you could probably have quit waisting my fucking time already.

And suck it cuz it’s FLAT and that laser confirmed it.

D5DBC331-14F8-4387-B6C1-056EC78D15BC.jpgFBF76E5C-63AA-4804-927A-7B0ABC43C839.jpg1EF6DBFE-FA89-4916-932A-063F6E171756.jpgFDD69D03-FE8B-408A-B643-CC5CF4FF7A1C.jpg270862EC-F00E-4A9E-B245-67E1140B9D68.jpg299398E4-CE9A-4F0E-A8EC-94C38A3C9BC3.jpeg76F84718-941A-4809-AFD2-054FBD8CBEDD.jpeg2FE4B3C6-C749-48BD-969D-7EE32FFAFE8F.jpeg

That's the only sensible thing you said in this whole exchange.
Duly noted (Wes-1 vs. Bart-0)
...your turn.

Back