Doubts about the moon landings

The Earth is simply too big in comparison to us humans to be seen when you are near the surface - and several-kilometer-high plane is still very much near it.

See your just making this assumption and it’s incorrect. Probably due to living your whole life on a flat plane that you thought was such a big sphere that you can’t see the curvature.

In reality there never was any curvature and if it were a 25,000 mile circumference sphere It simply would NOT be too big to see the curve, at a rate of 8” / mile squared.
Not only would you see objects dropping down over the horizon within 10 miles but the entire left to right HORIZON would no longer be HORIZONTAL as it is in those random screenshots I took above from videos and used markup with the ruler in my phone to put those red lines in there that are perfectly parallel with hell idk 50- 100 mile horizon FOV. And zero observable curvature?

Like I said be as condescending as you like but I’m NOT the one who’s wrong here. I just find it pretty comical, fairly annoying and quite pathetic none of you grown ass men can admit that.

Is nasa lying about the size of the sphere? Why?
Or are they lying about the shape of the sphere? Why?

Which lie do you suppose is more believable, the perfect sphere CGI images of earth nasa tries to pass off as pictures?
Or that Neil deGrass Tyson and Wikipedia claim it’s not a perfect sphere but a “pair shaped oblate spheroid?”

That's why I call your views nonsense and absurd, Wesley - they actually are, in the most literal, descriptive sense of these words.

Do you understand why You and your gullible blind & absurd trust in Nasa is NONSENSE yet? Probably not I’m sure...

Well let me help you out...
You know what’s nonsense is 52 million fucking dollars a day to sell you these lies yet I’m the absurd one? Get fucked. THAT is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Period.

That's why, as I said already, debating you is largely a futile effort -

Projection? you’re protecting your ego with your delusions is the only reason this debate is futile.
TRUTH is TRUTH there is no debating it, the earth is provably flat so unless you figure out how it’s provably round then then there’s nothing to debate here.

How do you suppose the globe model defies physics by allowing an atmosphere to exist next to the supposed vacuum of infinite space? Other than “nasa said so”

You seriously think gravity is strong enough to hold billions of gallons of oceans down but little birds and insects fly around like it’s nothing? I’m not sure where the logic in that thought process is?

You don’t think the oceans should at least bulge out at the equator where it’s said we rotate at 1038mph while substantially less at the poles?

You think it’s possible the moon pulls the tides and none of the other large bodies of water?

Even though people who live by the ocean confirm the tides have nothing to do with the moons location or it’s phases.
If it was the moon creating the tides, then they would be uniform and always the same as the moon passed by, but they aren’t.

And if the moon was always pulling on the oceans then doesn’t every action have an equal and opposite reaction?
So why isn’t the moon getting closer and closer spiraling toward us like a black hole?

And why can’t anyone prove gravity can bend water around spheres or put objects into orbit around other objects?

And is helium magical? Why does it escape the forces of gravity that can hold the oceans down?

And since you think we are on the outside of a rotating sphere, why don’t we feel any motion? And have glass smooth lakes early in the morning on calm days?

I mean I know an object in motion tends to stay in motion, but it’s a constantly turning motion so if you’ve ever gone all the way around a round-about or any child who’s been on a merry-go-round could figure out you should be able to feel it. ALL THE WAY AROUND.

There’s a million holes in NASA’s absurd LIE and I don’t pretend to know how everything works on the FE model, I don’t need to to easily destroy the heliocentric model.

And thanks to asshole gate keeps like nasa and yourselves, who do NOTHING but stifle any forward progress of humanity actually learning the truth maybe you can keep the lie going forever.

Would that make you happy? What’s your motivation here? Are you just another soulless, hive minded anthropoid with the standard matrix agent programming and an inferiority complex with a need to control or are you a real boy inside like Pinocchio? Just an extremely brainwashed one?
Serious questions? That’s another one of my areas of interest so help me understand like I’ve tried my best to help all you understand.

I mean look at this shit “image”lol wtf is this? 52 million dollars per day for this huh? And why TF are they presenting it as a “false color composite” when they claim it has a “state of the art imaging spectrometer” with “high spatial and spectral resolution”? It looks like it was taken with a 1 pixel potato and colored by kindergarteners and you brainwashed and indoctrinated people seriously just buy this shit? Gimme a break, NASA’s a complete joke and anyone who still believes them after everything I’ve shared is beyond my help.

1F3A31A5-5662-47F4-99EB-55C36D375274.jpg37A5B032-43A7-4A02-8AE5-85DC81D07688.jpg
6A10ACA2-64BB-4785-8935-3BF0BD32B757.jpg

8493445D-19C3-4A3D-8298-C3244B1BC5AC.jpegD0BFD510-34C9-45F3-89B0-044E617EEE63.jpeg534B11FD-126D-4EA8-BD19-AC32ABF22FEE.jpeg981E12B7-E486-459E-A6E4-FB1403E206BF.jpegF9F5FC5C-4C58-4E3C-B4F6-18BBCB5E8365.jpeg

Is this the game were playing?

I agree with Wesley.
I'm a private pilot and one day I was flying across flat country - full tank and trimmed so decided to power nap but fell into a deep sleep.
I woke up 3 or so hours later and I was in space.
NASA's right, there are no stars to be seen, just a flat moon.
I did a hasty right orbit and there in the distance was Earth - FLAT BTW YOUSE ASSHOLES.
As I got closer I could see a line of rocks which were stopping the water from spilling; on which sat these scaly creatures - human shaped but with no heads and eyes in their chests.
I got home in time for the afternoon tea that Janet had prepared for me and the gang - home made ginger ale and buttered scones with lashings of strawberry jam and clotted cream.

Last edited:
I agree with Wesley.
I'm a private pilot and one day I was flying across flat country - full tank and trimmed so decided to power nap but fell into a deep sleep.
I woke up 3 or so hours later and I was in space.
NASA's right, there are no stars to be seen, just a flat moon.
I did a hasty right orbit and there in the distance was Earth - FLAT BTW YOUSE ASSHOLES.
As I got closer I could see a line of rocks which were stopping the water from spilling; on which sat these scaly creatures - human shaped but with no heads and eyes in their chests.
I got home in time for the afternoon tea that Janet had prepared for me and the gang - home made ginger ale and buttered scones with lashings of strawberry jam and clotted cream.

Cool story bro... Anyways, hey next time you’re flying around in space take a picture of the spinny, whirly, twirly blue marble with the bendy oceans and upside down people on bottom that you believe you live on so you can collect the standing $10,000 offer on the table to anyone who can prove earths curvature or motion... And careful landing that thing on those runways that are perpendicular to earths 1000 mph rotation, that sound super dangerous.

I know you guys got this, something about all the blind arrogance and ignorant condescension here at Skeptiko tells me your globe brains with the 2 hemisphere’s and all must know stuff my rubbish flat brain can’t comprehend.

But don’t wait too long, the offer has been on the table for 2 years already so I’m sure any minute now someone else will take it...

I mean how hard can it be for gentlemen and scholars such as yourselves?

Good luck morons... you’re gonna need it lol.

Some pretty interesting points in this video
& it looks like I was wrong, the actual shape of the earth is a kitten playing with Australia.8462EDAD-72C8-47E1-A36D-E1E577EB5AD2.jpeg
It’s still NOT a globe ;)

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/01/flat-earth-horizon.html

Thought you guys might enjoy some of the beautiful scenery the earth plane has to offer...

I sourced these random pictures from a Google image search of “ocean pictures” and used the IPhone’s “markup” and the ruler function to draw a horizontal line near the horizon.

I’m not positive what the FOV at the horizon is but I would guess 20ish miles which should indicate approx 66’ of decline at each side.
I believe the vanishing point for the human eye @ 6’ AGL was around 3 miles.

A couple of them actually appear to be convex if anything.

2A836C81-274E-4F70-B7E5-BC5754E602E8.jpegED2D72B4-766F-42CF-9BC4-40C34FC9F755.jpeg0B3DEA42-8900-4765-988A-D8A26013A979.jpeg8F0BB297-B9DB-4CE9-A183-7E709D9314D7.jpegF8003003-5938-4888-8236-BA5E556BE6D4.jpegFC4590C0-65CA-4ED9-9075-A6EFC747EF7D.jpeg4AAC7A56-F0A1-47CB-B9AA-D892CE96663C.jpegC8761DDA-6576-4B61-992F-9A8CA712DB2C.jpegE36D98C0-4768-4B3F-A4E8-38FD7E4188F6.jpeg

Anyone ready to come to grips with reality and talk about it yet?

BTW, the same goes for other absurdist stuff you got yourself into, the QAnon.
Interesting fact, the idea of the geostationary satellite was first imagined by a science fiction writer, what a SHOCKING surprise. 76 years later and what do you know, they are STILL science fiction LOL.
03BC2F1E-8FBC-414D-9A7E-25CE0FE7EE4F.jpeg

Oh yea, & I’m NOT wrong about Q either ;)
8716EA0F-02A0-448F-B19B-C0F0C3EE5BDB.jpeg

See your just making this assumption and it’s incorrect. Probably due to living your whole life on a flat plane that you thought was such a big sphere that you can’t see the curvature.

In reality there never was any curvature and if it were a 25,000 mile circumference sphere It simply would NOT be too big to see the curve, at a rate of 8” / mile squared.
Not only would you see objects dropping down over the horizon within 10 miles but the entire left to right HORIZON would no longer be HORIZONTAL as it is in those random screenshots I took above from videos and used markup with the ruler in my phone to put those red lines in there that are perfectly parallel with hell idk 50- 100 mile horizon FOV. And zero observable curvature?

Like I said be as condescending as you like but I’m NOT the one who’s wrong here. I just find it pretty comical, fairly annoying and quite pathetic none of you grown ass men can admit that.

Is nasa lying about the size of the sphere? Why?
Or are they lying about the shape of the sphere? Why?

Which lie do you suppose is more believable, the perfect sphere CGI images of earth nasa tries to pass off as pictures?
Or that Neil deGrass Tyson and Wikipedia claim it’s not a perfect sphere but a “pair shaped oblate spheroid?”

Do you understand why You and your gullible blind & absurd trust in Nasa is NONSENSE yet? Probably not I’m sure...

Well let me help you out...
You know what’s nonsense is 52 million fucking dollars a day to sell you these lies yet I’m the absurd one? Get fucked. THAT is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Period.

Projection? you’re protecting your ego with your delusions is the only reason this debate is futile.
TRUTH is TRUTH there is no debating it, the earth is provably flat so unless you figure out how it’s provably round then then there’s nothing to debate here.

How do you suppose the globe model defies physics by allowing an atmosphere to exist next to the supposed vacuum of infinite space? Other than “nasa said so”

You seriously think gravity is strong enough to hold billions of gallons of oceans down but little birds and insects fly around like it’s nothing? I’m not sure where the logic in that thought process is?

You don’t think the oceans should at least bulge out at the equator where it’s said we rotate at 1038mph while substantially less at the poles?

You think it’s possible the moon pulls the tides and none of the other large bodies of water?

Even though people who live by the ocean confirm the tides have nothing to do with the moons location or it’s phases.
If it was the moon creating the tides, then they would be uniform and always the same as the moon passed by, but they aren’t.

And if the moon was always pulling on the oceans then doesn’t every action have an equal and opposite reaction?
So why isn’t the moon getting closer and closer spiraling toward us like a black hole?

And why can’t anyone prove gravity can bend water around spheres or put objects into orbit around other objects?

And is helium magical? Why does it escape the forces of gravity that can hold the oceans down?

And since you think we are on the outside of a rotating sphere, why don’t we feel any motion? And have glass smooth lakes early in the morning on calm days?

I mean I know an object in motion tends to stay in motion, but it’s a constantly turning motion so if you’ve ever gone all the way around a round-about or any child who’s been on a merry-go-round could figure out you should be able to feel it. ALL THE WAY AROUND.

There’s a million holes in NASA’s absurd LIE and I don’t pretend to know how everything works on the FE model, I don’t need to to easily destroy the heliocentric model.

And thanks to asshole gate keeps like nasa and yourselves, who do NOTHING but stifle any forward progress of humanity actually learning the truth maybe you can keep the lie going forever.

Would that make you happy? What’s your motivation here? Are you just another soulless, hive minded anthropoid with the standard matrix agent programming and an inferiority complex with a need to control or are you a real boy inside like Pinocchio? Just an extremely brainwashed one?
Serious questions? That’s another one of my areas of interest so help me understand like I’ve tried my best to help all you understand.

I mean look at this shit “image”lol wtf is this? 52 million dollars per day for this huh? And why TF are they presenting it as a “false color composite” when they claim it has a “state of the art imaging spectrometer” with “high spatial and spectral resolution”? It looks like it was taken with a 1 pixel potato and colored by kindergarteners and you brainwashed and indoctrinated people seriously just buy this shit? Gimme a break, NASA’s a complete joke and anyone who still believes them after everything I’ve shared is beyond my help.

View attachment 2093View attachment 2096
View attachment 2098

View attachment 2089View attachment 2090View attachment 2091View attachment 2092View attachment 2094

Is this the game were playing?

Can you write down a few basic physics formulas that you accept to be generally representative of this physical reality?

Can you write down a few basic physics formulas that you accept to be generally representative of this physical reality?

Sure.

Nasa + freemasons = complete bullshit

Academia + personality disorders = delusional

Too much truth + too much ego based on lies = too much cognitive dissonance.

Over complicated Science / physics / math + dogmatic BS = designed to fool & control the ignorant.

I should probably warn you that physics and math formulas aren’t really my thing and imo using them to explain the observable reality we live in is like using a formula to figure out of a woman will be good in the sack, I’m more of a hands on kinda guy myself.

Plus they’ve been completely wrong for the most part so I have no interest in learning the wrong way of doing things.

This is the kind of stuff I generally agree with

And this is some of why nasa can’t be trusted, if they are willing to lie about and clearly fake all of this shit then imo they can’t be trusted to be honest about anything else.

Trust is earned not given.

Wake Tha Fuck up!

Right on, brother. I've been following this thread and just want to tell you , Wesley, how much I've enjoyed your arguments and perspective. You are a man in the true spirit of Skeptiko. You've done the research, "the work". Don't be discouraged by all of the deniers that just aren't aware of the evidence. They are obviously too easily swayed by the official narrative. The CIA's mind control techniques are all powerful. Only a rare man, like yourself, is able to escape their influence. We can only feel sorry for the dupes.

IMO, the CIA killed Kennedy because Kennedy really wanted to go into space and show the world, once and for all, that the earth is flat. With Kennedy out of the way, the CIA was able to stage the moon landings in Hollywood and perpetuate the myth of the round world. Years later, a firm located in the WTC acquired some documents about the faked moon landings, so the CIA filled the towers with Thermite and burned them down while holographically projecting images of crashing airplanes to throw us off the scent and scapegoat Bin Laden, who's actually a really nice guy that loves America.

So I really appreciate you doing your part to help expose the lies that we are told to live by.

Here’s some more for you.
7DB6472A-704E-44EE-9469-88D46CA50100.png
NASA’s annual budget for 2021 $25 billion thats up 12% from 2020, lies must be getting pricy, not sure why the world is full of them you would think they would be getting cheaper.
$25 billion taxpayer $ per year =
$2,083,333,333 taxpayer $ per month
$480,769,230 taxpayer $ per week
$68,493,150 taxpayer $ per day
$2,853,881 taxpayer $ per hour
$47,564 taxpayer $ per minute
$792 taxpayer $ per second

Your own money at work spent on lying to you, green screens, CGI images, wire harnesses and I would assume some money laundering into black projects or funding the freemasons, or funding internet shills all over Facebook and YouTube and rumble comments who are paid to attempt to shame and deny this truth.

Not one cent has ever been spent on putting anyone or anything into orbit or into space, apparently the highest they go is “low earth orbit” which is a misleading name but anyways is approx 60-70 miles high.

How can any government justify this when we have homeless and starving people in this country let alone the rest of the world, and it’s not only that they are blowing all this on deception it’s that they are doing it specifically to push Darwin’s theory of evolution and to make everyone feel worthless like nothing they do matters I can only assume because they want lots of company in Hell with them.

And this is the biggest lie (literally) but this is just the tip of the iceberg, literally everything else is a lie in this snow globe! You all really think your electricity and internet and water and gas and cell phones cost them anywhere near what they rape you for them?

They have bought up, stolen or murdered for over 6000 patents only to shelf them to keep us all dumb, ignorant and poor free range debt slaves over here across the pond where we have the illusion of freedom.

We’ve never been free and we’ve never been told the truth because we just keep accepting it like sheep.
I have 2 fucking daughters that a narcissistic ex wife and the psychopathic courts took from me like I never even existed and I’ll be God damned if I’m going to leave them this shit world the way it is, wake the fuck up!
The revolution is coming whether you believe it or not, do none of you want a better world? If not for you, at least for you children and grandchildren?

Or was I right in my assumption that your all soulless pre-adamic’s who aren’t much more than organic programs of this matrix of lies and were put here by the obvious divine creator of this universe to create duality, pain & suffering because that is what becomes the catalyst for the spiritual awakening for people like me which I assume is what put me on this path of seeking the truth and esoteric knowledge that’s supposed to eventually result in becoming self actualized sovereign beings and the evolution of the soul which seems like it must be the purpose of this shit world.
If anyone can seriously look at the evidence I’ve posted here and genuinely still think I’m the crazy one then I can only assume we are experiencing 2 different realities from 2 different timelines, or just because we are 2 different species of human beings or whatever the fuck is going on in this Truman show.

Here’s some more for you.
View attachment 2137
NASA’s annual budget for 2021 $25 billion thats up 12% from 2020, lies must be getting pricy, not sure why the world is full of them you would think they would be getting cheaper.
$25 billion taxpayer $ per year =
$2,083,333,333 taxpayer $ per month
$480,769,230 taxpayer $ per week
$68,493,150 taxpayer $ per day
$2,853,881 taxpayer $ per hour
$47,564 taxpayer $ per minute
$792 taxpayer $ per second

Your own money at work spent on lying to you, green screens, CGI images, wire harnesses and I would assume some money laundering into black projects or funding the freemasons, or funding internet shills all over Facebook and YouTube and rumble comments who are paid to attempt to shame and deny this truth.

Not one cent has ever been spent on putting anyone or anything into orbit or into space, apparently the highest they go is “low earth orbit” which is a misleading name but anyways is approx 60-70 miles high.

How can any government justify this when we have homeless and starving people in this country let alone the rest of the world, and it’s not only that they are blowing all this on deception it’s that they are doing it specifically to push Darwin’s theory of evolution and to make everyone feel worthless like nothing they do matters I can only assume because they want lots of company in Hell with them.

And this is the biggest lie (literally) but this is just the tip of the iceberg, literally everything else is a lie in this snow globe! You all really think your electricity and internet and water and gas and cell phones cost them anywhere near what they rape you for them?

They have bought up, stolen or murdered for over 6000 patents only to shelf them to keep us all dumb, ignorant and poor free range debt slaves over here across the pond where we have the illusion of freedom.

We’ve never been free and we’ve never been told the truth because we just keep accepting it like sheep.
I have 2 fucking daughters that a narcissistic ex wife and the psychopathic courts took from me like I never even existed and I’ll be God damned if I’m going to leave them this shit world the way it is, wake the fuck up!
The revolution is coming whether you believe it or not, do none of you want a better world? If not for you, at least for you children and grandchildren?

Or was I right in my assumption that your all soulless pre-adamic’s who aren’t much more than organic programs of this matrix of lies and were put here by the obvious divine creator of this universe to create duality, pain & suffering because that is what becomes the catalyst for the spiritual awakening for people like me which I assume is what put me on this path of seeking the truth and esoteric knowledge that’s supposed to eventually result in becoming self actualized sovereign beings and the evolution of the soul which seems like it must be the purpose of this shit world.
If anyone can seriously look at the evidence I’ve posted here and genuinely still think I’m the crazy one then I can only assume we are experiencing 2 different realities from 2 different timelines, or just because we are 2 different species of human beings or whatever the fuck is going on in this Truman show.

I understand you’re very passionate about this subject but what I asked is if you can give me some physics formulas you accept to be true.

F=ma
a= V^2/r

Do you agree that these or any physics formulas are representative of reality?

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/01/flat-earth-horizon.html

Thought you guys might enjoy some of the beautiful scenery the earth plane has to offer...

I sourced these random pictures from a Google image search of “ocean pictures” and used the IPhone’s “markup” and the ruler function to draw a horizontal line near the horizon.

I’m not positive what the FOV at the horizon is but I would guess 20ish miles which should indicate approx 66’ of decline at each side.
I believe the vanishing point for the human eye @ 6’ AGL was around 3 miles.

A couple of them actually appear to be convex if anything.

View attachment 2115View attachment 2116View attachment 2117View attachment 2118View attachment 2119View attachment 2120View attachment 2121View attachment 2122View attachment 2123

Anyone ready to come to grips with reality and talk about it yet?

I'm thinking that's why they can never find Jimmy Hoffa. The mafia just drove a boat right up to the edge, and tossed ole Jimmy right off. I mean where is he? His disappearance only makes sense if the earth is flat and he could be tossed over the edge. Hoffa didn't like Kennedy either!

Also, thinking this might explain the Bermuda Triangle. Thinking that Bermuda is somewhere very near one of the earth's edges. Careless boat captains just sail off or pilots just fly off into space, like that guy who shared his experience upthread.

This flat earth stuff sure does help tidy up so many conundrums.

Last edited:
A flat earther has taken up residence in the forum and is now using it to spam their nonsense beliefs all over.

Just thought I’d post this here also for historical records of how science proved itself to be a lie and how pitiful diverdownsyndrome is for trying to cancel culture me

you all actually believe all of this bullshit right?
Pay close attention to red underlined bits.
43287DA4-FF93-4C86-BCF8-06C7368F55E9.jpeg2B3A156B-40F8-4085-9392-8C57D271892F.jpeg4993C42A-66C0-413E-9FFB-70B6D3021762.jpeg1B3994C9-C0DC-4977-9DE5-D645C969710E.jpeg

Now, even as fantastical & ridiculous as the notion of hurling through space at 600 times faster than the muzzle velocity of a center fire rifle cartridge, all while magically maintaining elliptical orbits around the sun 93 million miles away is...
I’ll just give you the huge & completely unrealistic benefit of the doubt.

So pretending like we’re hurling through space at 1.3 million mph, I’m impressed, it’s a pretty smooth ride isnt it? Kinda like that car doing 80, you can hardly notice your moving actually you can’t notice it at all considering we can have lakes that are mirror flat like glass on a calm morning.
Gee, nature and physics sure are amazing aren’t they?

Amazing that is, right up until the earth tries to take a corner at 1.3 million mph, much like doing 80 in a car and taking a roundabout.

I’m pretty sure you’re going to feel that now aren’t you?

Hmmm that’s weird Elon Musk says that video MAKES IT CLEAR you can ONLY sense ACCELERATION not velocity.

I mean, please do correct me if I’m wrong here, but did reality somehow forget that UNIFORM CIRCULAR MOTION IS CONSTANT ACCELERATION!

Or was it Elon musk and nasa who forgot?

Or since they are rocket scientist and all, is it more likely that they just lied to you, knowing you and all the other nasa Nut Swingers wouldn’t even question them?

BWAHAHAHA! Morons! Ouch! That must hurt diverdownsyndrome, I can almost taste your tears right now, SOOOO delicious ;)

Your claimed superior intellect and education falls short of good ol’common fucking sense yet again. So sad. :(

Now what we’re you saying about spamming nonsense beliefs again? that must be one of those Narcissistic projections huh? LMFAO

Go ahead and cancel culture me looser, I win, and you know it, it’s flat and motionless!

SUCK IT!

Last edited:
Back