Dr. Dan Wilson, Covid-19 Mask Science |490|

Yes. I believe that there will be studies upon studies upon studies in the future, for a very long time, that go into every single aspect of how this whole situation has played out. It will become socially acceptable in 10 years time to criticise the policies behind the lockdowns. It will be proven on a cost/benefit ratio, as to how much social unrest, economic destitution, unemployment, homelessness, deaths from lack of medical care etc etc etc the lockdowns caused. Not the pandemic. The lockdowns.
The goalposts moved I think.

I actually agree with the paragraph above in that its a real possibility. I've maintained that from the start. We very well may have screwed the proverbial pooch in our societal response to COVID. History will judge; as always.

However, the paragraph above addresses nothing about a "plandemic", a conspiracy. That's the question: What is going to emerge to confirm/refute your stated belief that the pandemic response, or even the virus itself, was architected by conspirators? Again, the most logical explanation, should your paragraph come to pass, would be simple human fallibility.

Flat Earth?
Well, maybe.
If our consciousness is an experience of a simulated universe, then the earth is not flat, it is rendered, it doesn't really exist, it is an illusion.

That being said, here's the Dynamic Duo of Jon Rappaport and Dr. Thomas Cowan explaining what isolating a virus means, and why it has never been done.

https://www.brighteon.com/bfae388f-0994-4bab-ac10-955305b7c536
Dr. Tom Cowan w/ Jon Rappoport: SARS-CoV-2 Has Never Been Isolated, Is Only an Imaginary or Theoretical Virus, and, Therefore, No Test Can Detect It

This video is from December 2020, after the failed Skeptiko episode with Dr. Cowan.

Alex, I believe you are capable of understanding this, so, if you continue to denigrate Dr. Cowan and insist that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, I'll have to presume you are complicit in the disinformation surrounding the so called Plandemic, and that, my friend, is Evil, IMHO.

Anybody that thinks this existence is a simulation has spent way too much time playing video games, watching The Matrix. and/or listening to stupid, wanna be scientists/philosophers who have never been through any kind of difficult circumstance in their lives. In order for there to be a simulation there has to be a simulator and a place this is being simulated from. Is that place a simulation, too? Let me give these simulation idiots some advice: leave your comfort zone, go to a place where you don't know anybody, and try to survive....especially in cold weather. Tell me about how that was a simulation when you get done with those circumstances, as they are quite a bit different than what you are experiences on your VR.

See how "rendered" the earth is when you don't have shit to eat and you have to live with people that treat you terribly. See how rendered the food bank is with all the degenerate scum of society sitting around you as you wait your turn for rotted produce and expired meat. Also, see how rendered the earth is when you have to walk through snow for a mile, take two different buss rides filled with degenerates, then ride in a car for an hour with a toothless, pompous wanna be moonshiner just to get to work.

Certainly, in those situations, you are not pondering the "isolation of viruses." Furthermore, sickness is not a mystery, you actually witness it. It doesn't matter what people contemplate as its origin, albeit "viruses," "germs," or some stupid nonsense like "the body cleansing itself," as that idiot Dr. Kaufman says.

Let me give these simulation idiots some advice: leave your comfort zone, go to a place where you don't know anybody, and try to survive....See how "rendered" the earth is when you don't have shit to eat and you have to live with people that treat you terribly.

Harsh, but well-said Shane. :)

This is the point of the question I asked Vortex last month here.

It's great fun to sit around sipping a warm beverage in a comfy chair and play out esoteric mind puzzles and brain-teasers, but when one walks out the front door into the real world, those quickly fade into irrelevance.

I wish more Westerners had more experience with the Real World. This would increase their motivation to get off their butts and actually do things to make the world a better place than they found it. The Money Printers are working hard to prevent that, but it won't last.

It's great fun to sit around sipping a warm beverage in a comfy chair and play out esoteric mind puzzles and brain-teasers, but when one walks out the front door into the real world, those quickly fade into irrelevance.

I wish more Westerners had more experience with the Real World. This would increase their motivation to get off their butts and actually do things to make the world a better place than they found it. The Money Printers are working hard to prevent that, but it won't last.

Good ol' Charlie, I can see that your eyes are open. I think that many things boil down to trust in one another and grit. Certainly, forgiveness is important, but recognizing those that spin reality for nothing more than their own ego is a must. I was always confused about this money thing. People say stupid nonsense such as "inflation," can't print too much of it and give it to enough people because of this or that. However, at the same time, there are people with infinitely too much of it that are lazy as fuck. Furthermore, I am a direct witness of the "stimulus check" phenomenon, whereas poor people will not work when they get these checks.

Let's bounce back a second and look deeper into money. How in the hell does the "gold standard" make any sense? Does greed for any kind of rock really help a society become a better place? Shouldn't money be based on real necessities like food and shelter? That being said, I see no difference between greed over dollar bills or gold. They are the same kind of greed in different formats. Yes, it takes effort to get gold, but you don't eat it or build a house out of it. How do either of these things, printed money or gold, better a society?

How do either of these things, printed money or gold, better a society?

Reasoned Moderation is usually best. The passion of Lust is good because it creates beautiful new baby humans, but too much Lust can be bad. The passion of Greed is good when it motivates people to seek profits by improving the world with better products and services, but bad when too much Greed causes people to steal.

Money Printing is bad because it's a form of theft. When I print dollars and spend them, I am stealing the value of the dollars in your savings account that you spent hours of your life to acquire. I'm effectively stealing your life energy, which is an immoral aggression.

This is why God gave us both animal Passions and human Reason, PLUS the Free Will to learn from our mistakes, or not. It's brilliant.

Reasoned Moderation is usually best. The passion of Lust is good because it creates beautiful new baby humans, but too much Lust can be bad. The passion of Greed is good when it motivates people to seek profits by improving the world with better products and services, but bad when too much Greed causes people to steal.

Money Printing is bad because it's a form of theft. When I print dollars and spend them, I am stealing the value of the dollars in your savings account that you spent hours of your life to acquire. I'm effectively stealing your life energy, which is an immoral aggression.

This is why God gave us both animal Passions and human Reason, PLUS the Free Will to learn from our mistakes, or not. It's brilliant.

I think that this money thing has grown to the point of capriciousness and not a direct reflection of actual human value. That being said, I am not saying "abolish it altogether." First off, that is ludicrous and only leads to more harm than good. I do not find value in the acquisition of monetary wealth, but rather, distance, contemplation, and smooth waters. I always try to steer my ship in that direction after experiencing too many storms and rough seas in my life.

Anybody that thinks this existence is a simulation has spent way too much time playing video games, watching The Matrix. and/or listening to stupid, wanna be scientists/philosophers who have never been through any kind of difficult circumstance in their lives. In order for there to be a simulation there has to be a simulator and a place this is being simulated from. Is that place a simulation, too? Let me give these simulation idiots some advice: leave your comfort zone, go to a place where you don't know anybody, and try to survive....especially in cold weather. Tell me about how that was a simulation when you get done with those circumstances, as they are quite a bit different than what you are experiences on your VR.

See how "rendered" the earth is when you don't have shit to eat and you have to live with people that treat you terribly. See how rendered the food bank is with all the degenerate scum of society sitting around you as you wait your turn for rotted produce and expired meat. Also, see how rendered the earth is when you have to walk through snow for a mile, take two different buss rides filled with degenerates, then ride in a car for an hour with a toothless, pompous wanna be moonshiner just to get to work.

Certainly, in those situations, you are not pondering the "isolation of viruses." Furthermore, sickness is not a mystery, you actually witness it. It doesn't matter what people contemplate as its origin, albeit "viruses," "germs," or some stupid nonsense like "the body cleansing itself," as that idiot Dr. Kaufman says.

Well, I never talk about simulation, since such concept requires something which is being simulated, thus remaining outside simulation, being "real". I prefer to talk about a shared dream, since this is what I think our existence literally is - innumerable streams of by-Selves-created and on-Selves-centered consciousnesses meeting and merging with each other to create an ever-changing ocean of shared phenomenal experience which we call "the world".

Outside this ocean, there is only the Abyss of Nothingness. There is no reality outside the conflation and convergence of minds, only the Void of Not-Existence.

Well, I never talk about simulation, since such concept requires something which is being simulated, thus remaining outside simulation, being "real". I prefer to talk about a shared dream, since this is what I think our existence literally is - innumerable streams of by-Selves-created and on-Selves-centered consciousnesses meeting and merging with each other to create an ever-changing ocean of shared phenomenal experience which we call "the world".

Outside this ocean, there is only the Abyss of Nothingness. There is no reality outside the conflation and convergence of minds, only the Void of Not-Existence.

If you have ever worked at TJ Maxx, the you can fully understand that void of non existence. That is only one example.

I guess you missed this episode of Skeptiko.

Riz Virk, The Simulation Hypothesis Beyond Materialism |442| - Skeptiko - Science at the Tipping Point

If you have ever worked at TJ Maxx, the you can fully understand that void of non existence. That is only one example.

You'll be surprised, but on this one I actually agree with you. A person doomed to a drudgery within a bureaucratic corporate machine can and do very literally experience a touch of the Void of Not-Existence in its negative aspect of willlessness. Boredom, apathy, ennui - all of these, if reaching unbearable intensity (or, paradoxically, intense absence of any intensity!), can paradoxically become more painful than pain itself - to the point that a person would be ready to do very much anything, including reception and infliction of pain, which can, how strange it may seem, make one feel alive and even joyous, thus becoming a cure for emptiness. In the most intense cases, it may also lead to the active engagement in the negative aspect of existence - involuntariness / ill will, either as the one breaking the Will of the other one, or as the one ready to have one's Will broken by the other one, or both.

Last edited:
The goalposts moved I think.

I actually agree with the paragraph above in that its a real possibility. I've maintained that from the start. We very well may have screwed the proverbial pooch in our societal response to COVID. History will judge; as always.

However, the paragraph above addresses nothing about a "plandemic", a conspiracy. That's the question: What is going to emerge to confirm/refute your stated belief that the pandemic response, or even the virus itself, was architected by conspirators? Again, the most logical explanation, should your paragraph come to pass, would be simple human fallibility.

Well I'll be damned! Silence agrees with something! The realisation that lockdowns were, and are wrong, was always going to come out though. It was inevitable. But I knew this at the very start. The good question to ask would be, why? How did I know from the very beginning that I was onto something? What things did I just sum up right there and then and know that it was all going to end in tears?

And the goal posts moving themselves, surely is an indication of something more than just 'human failing', no? Of perhaps a 'conspiracy' of some kind? Can you consider that a possibility?

Regarding your second paragraph. I thought I'd already made it clear what my conditions were for this?

Last edited:
...can paradoxically become more painful than pain itself - to the point that a person would be ready to do very much anything

In 2008 I spent three months bathing, feeding, and caring for my 62 year-old motorcycle club brother after he was crippled by a terrible motorcycle wreck in the mountains of Arkansas. He had no kids, wife, parents, or family of any kind.

I was extremely pissed off when he recovered enough to drag a lawn chair into his back yard and shoot himself in the head. All those hours washing poop out of his fat butt crack wasted.

After a year of contemplation I got over the anger because I realized his choice really was the best option. Motorcycling was his only reason for existence, and that was gone.

No, the si
You'll be surprised, but on this one I actually agree with you. A person doomed to a drudgery within a bureaucratic corporate machine can and do very literally experience a touch of the Void of Not-Existence in its negative aspect of willlessness. Boredom, apathy, ennui - all of these, if reaching unbearable intensity (or, paradoxically, intense absence of any intensity!), can paradoxically become more painful than pain itself - to the point that a person would be ready to do very much anything, including reception and infliction of pain, which can, how strange it may seem, make one feel alive and even joyous, thus becoming a cure for emptiness. In the most intense cases, it may also lead to the active engagement in the negative aspect of existence - involuntariness / ill will, either as the one breaking the Will of the other one, or as the one ready to have one's Will broken by the other one, or both.

Did you ever work at TJ Maxx?

The true wisdom remains in the snakes.

What outdoor projects do you have planned for this Spring as the snow melts?

Yes, I do plan outdoor activities during the coming warm season – how could it be otherwise? Or did you think I spend all my lifetime in front of a screen? If you did, it was a false guess.

The main activities I plan are:

1) helping my parents at their dacha;

2) swimming at lakes and rivers;

3) generally wander at nature and enjoy it.

To be more precise:

1) If someone here don’t know what a Russian dacha is: essentially, it is a private house, surrounded with a garden, outside of a city. Dependent on wealth and desire of an owner, It also may include a bathhouse, a summerhouse, and so on – up to a fountain. For Russians, dachas are crucial part of a life style, the important places of closeness to nature, of rest and relaxation, of meeting with friends and relatives. Oftentimes it is a second home in the warm season. In the weekends, people are massively moving outside the city limits and in their dachas, leaving city half-empty until the working days return.

My parents have a dacha as well, with a very beautiful flower-and-tree garden surrounding the house, that my parents tender. I pay them visits there, and offer some help while I am on place.

2) While I’m not visiting my parents’ dacha, I move to some kind of a forest lake or a river to swim. Swimming is what I like most about the warm season. Swimming in natural water pools are yet another common warm season activity in Russia; yet I start swimming earlier than almost anyone, when most people consider water and / or air yet too cold, and continue later than almost anyone, when they are considered already too cold. So, it is not uncommon for me to swim alone, while everyone else is watching me, wide-eyed, from the shore, wondering how I can bear such a cold water. And, unlike most who keep close to the shore, I swim for longer distances, usually to another shore and back.

Once I shared photos of one of my most beloved swimming places here on the forum. So, you may see where I like to spend my weekends from late spring to early autumn:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/where-is-everyone-from.3739/page-3#post-111486

3) The forest near the lakes I swim in is also important for me: sometimes I just wonder along the edge of it, enjoying silence and tranquility that I can never feel in the city. I love the beauty of nature…

…And yet I still understand that all this beauty is not real in the absolute sense. It is a shared dream, a conflation of minds, countless subjectivities merging with each other to produce the illusion of the external world that never was, and never will be.

What is important here is the nature of minds participating in the interaction: when I talk about minds, I do not mean human minds only. Animal minds are as active and creative in the world-making process as human ones; possibly, plants have minds of their own as well (one of the latter Edge Science issues is fully dedicated to the evidence suggesting plant consciousness):

https://scientificexploration.s3.am...029911&Signature=RwikZHIZrUC5ker5OSIWDyQkCiQ=

And is possibly that there are other minds in play as well… We Russians practice yet another outdoor activity that, as far as I know, is largely unknown in the West: wild mushroom gathering. This means, people go in the woods to gather edible mushrooms, and then to cook them and to eat them; but the process of wandering the forests to gather them is the one that it most desired, cookery part is just a tasty addition.

Sometimes mushroom-gatherers go really deep in the woods. And many of them told me that there are certainly something – someone – nonphysical dwelling in the forest depths. It is not seen, but felt: a tacitly sensed gaze in the back, a clear understanding that you are being watched by someone invisible. Sometimes they also feel a command to leave the forest given to them by this invisible entity; and then they do, they obey it, since it is quite clear that one wouldn’t want any conflict with this being while it is in its deep forest place of habitation and power.

So, it is quite possible that the minds forming the world include not only embodied ones; nature spirits – extraphysical yet immanent – may also play their role in maintaining our shared dream, as well as, possibly, transcendent, transphysical entities influencing, or even to an extent controlling, this collective dream from beyond. Why not?

Back