Dr. Gayle Kimball Explores the Mysteries of Frontier Science |466|

...how much of contemporary culture is the result of the efforts of corporate marketers and PR people?

Most of it, and more every day as older people who remember the Before Times die off.

One of the few benefits of advancing age is the ability to Notice how dynamic and ever-changing "History" actually is.

Re your question at the end of the great interview I just listened to:
I think all social movements that are not met with police-force by the government or with violence by Antifa are actually government- or corporate- or NGO-sponsored and thus wanted by the forces that want to move society in a certain direction, i.e. the "Great Reset".
Take Friday's for future. Greta is invited to elite institutions.
Take BLM, no government is stopping it, even if it gets violent those are peaceful protestors.
On the other hand take "Querdenken 711" that is trying to debunk the Corona-propaganda and had that great demonstration in Berlin. This one is met with force because it goes against the government-sponsored narrative.
Just data-points ...
Sources: https://querdenken-711.de, https://www.nichtohneuns.de

++++++++++
and sane/deluded?
haha... agreed. and tricky, eh? I mean, we're all playing the consensus reality game and have a justifiable need to draw the "crazy line" around certain beliefs... but an underlying assumption of the consensus reality thing is that it's just a convenience... there's no reality.

haha... agreed. and tricky, eh? I mean, we're all playing the consensus reality game and have a justifiable need to draw the "crazy line" around certain beliefs... but an underlying assumption of the consensus reality thing is that it's just a convenience... there's no reality.
A convenience we'd better hold on to! There is a faculty of discernment, at least regarding outer limits of probability. I finished the Alcorn podcast, and having referred you to him for his tomz type work I now believe he too crossses "the crazy line" as the podcast evolves. He talks of shamanic journeying in which he and his wife (Barbara Stone, the third entry in Gayle's presentation of shrinks who work with spirits) communicate with various clans of Djinn entities and pacify them all. I have studied these entities enough to seriously doubt this wild claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
One issue that has not been raised is that earthbound "ghost" entities who attach to humans can in some cases be so evil as to be classified with demons proper. For they may have been psychopaths, murderers, pedophiles et al when they were alive as humans, and may incite their attachees to simlar crimes. This is widely known in the afterlife studies field. I studied Betsy Begstrom's "compassionate" approach and was astonished. Again, discernment is required!

Years ago my 12 year old was on a solo hack with her horse and told me she heard a disembodied voice say "I am Nathanial, I am 4 yrs old and I'd like to be your friend." I took her for a pow wow with my Buddhist treacher, who told her he was a ghost who seemed lonely; if he showed up again my daughter if she chose could simply tell him please go away and don't come back. My daughter chose to do that; she is common sense through and through.

Last edited by a moderator:
One issue that has not been raised is that earthbound "ghost" entities who attach to humans can in some cases be so evil as to be classified with demons proper. For they may have been psychopaths, murderers, pedophiles et al when they were alive as humans, and may incite their attachees to simlar crimes. This is widely known in the afterlife studies field. I studied Betsy Begstrom's "compassionate" approach and was astonished. Again, discernment is required!

Years ago my 12 year old was on a solo hack with her horse and told me she heard a disembodied voice say "I am Nathanial, I am 4 yrs old and I'd like to be your friend." I took her for a pow wow with my Buddhist treacher, who told her he was a ghost who seemed lonely; if he showed up again my daughter if she chose could simply tell him please go away and don't come back. My daughter chose to do that; she is common sense through and through.
Would you rather your daughter had befriended Nathanial? I suppose that if he was willing to leave her so easily he couldn't have been dangerous.

David

I think all social movements that are not met with police-force by the government or with violence by Antifa are actually government- or corporate- or NGO-sponsored
haha... probably true. that should at least be our starting position, eh?

On the other hand take "Querdenken 711"
I've had only a very limited view of this? how significant is this movement?

I live in California and have seen an eerily quiet but very significant attempt to roll this whole thing back. it's actually kind of freaky. there were hundreds Orwellian "wear the mask it's the law" everywhere and then one day, without notice, they were gone.

It might be too optimistic to even imagine but I have to wonder if these guys are contemplating the possibility that this thing could turn on them and they could be held accountable.

My Science, Myth, Magic & Mystery class has been exploring the historical fractals that are active in today's evolution of human consciousness. We have call together an international group of 26 to open our own capacity for interacting in expanded consciousness to better understand expanded consciousness and how to apply in our personal and professional lives. The group includes physicians, psychologists, executive coaches, therapists, entrepreneurs, a judge, an ayahuasca, an actor and a construction contractor.

We have gone right to the heart of the question of the psy-op of the Biological Robot in a Meaningless Universe meme.

Here's an excerpt from my reflections from the class that looked at Donald Trump's Scottish lineage.

Consciousness Science

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness.” ~ Max Planck

Human culture is moving towards a new understanding of consciousness. In the past 10,000 years, there have been three grand worldviews. The oldest is the indigenous in which the consciousness flows openly between embodied and non-embodied channels. This was followed by the civilized worldview where non-embodied consciousness was recognized to exist, but was beyond reach for most people. Our current age is the scientific/technological/corporate which denies the existence of non-embodied consciousness entirely.

Today, the medical and academic experts in neuroscience, psychiatry or consciousness studies agree that consciousness is a property of living organisms. What that means is: No living organism; no consciousness. The scientific worldview declares that consciousness is an illusion; what is real are the physical processes of the brain, which themselves are purely electrochemical and non-conscious.

This philosophy dates from the 1600s, when the merchants of London, successors to the ancient empires, shook off the Roman Church and reduced the grasp of royalty. The invention of shareholder corporation – the British East India Company was the first – introduced two innovations. First, was to split the owners who took the profits from the managers who ran the operations. Second, was to create a liability barrier between owners and creditors. So divided, wealth flowed to a new ownership class. The shareholders were neither financia liable nor morally culpable for the crimes done in their names. Managers as well could do the reprehensible in good conscience because they were merely employees not the ultimate benefactors.

This structure called for a new moral code, more literally a new a-moral code to empower corporations to engage unrestrained in the opportunities of global trade: enslavement, exploitation, and extraction. The solution was to wrap the excess of corporate greed in the cloak of innocence provided by a new scientifically validated philosophy.

The Scientific Revolution is best remembered for Galileo’s embarrassment of the Pope, Kepler’s proof of the solar system and Newton’s Three Laws of Physics. These discoveries served as a rationale to overthrow the morality of the religious worldview in favor of an amoral theology under the banner: We Exist in a Dead Universe.

With the heavens declared empty and void, a new secular humanism emerged through the Enlightenment, Social Darwinism, Eugenics and Scientific Psychology. In the 20th century, it distilled down to a worldview that all that exists in the universe is matter and energy, neither of which have awareness or desire.

The evolutionary movement is to retain the knowledge of technology and the scientific method while reinvigorating consciousness as a fundamental property of the universe. The absence of consciousness as a vast information network is the big missing piece in our culture. Its inclusion will open up a bigger space of possibility than we can imagine.

Constellations and Consciousness

From working with Constellations, we have learned that our desires can call in the consciousness of the universe. Our tools are tuning-in, representing and using objects. Our bodies have the capacity to transmit and receive consciousness.

What feels most significant is that when people die, their consciousness does not disintegrate or cease with their bodies. Consciousness does not require a living organism. The body goes, the consciousness remains.

Ancestral consciousness remains in deep connection with their descendants. One of the consistent messages of ancestors in Constellations is that they are unemployed. They crave relationships with their loved ones. Science insists otherwise, but the ancestors are with us. We need not believe in ancestors or entanglement to be entangled with them.

Closing Meditation

Mary Anne MacLeod came from the Isle of Lewis, off the coast of Scotland. Her father was a tenant farmer and fisherman; her mother was a fisherman’s wife. Mary was sent to America as a teenager, just past the age that William just spoke of. That delicate age of the girls that became whores. The girls that Jeffrey Epstein gathered for the wealthy and the most powerful: politicians and princes. She came to New York and she married a wealthy landlord, the son of the whorehouse owner.

The children who are not being heard will soon inherit this mess that the post war generation is leaving behind. They will have their time to be heard, after the Boomers have completed their integration of the 20th century wars and the 18th century and the 17th century and the 16th century wars. This whole age of conquest, of global domination is collapsing under its own weight. White Supremacy will tip over one way or another before too long.

Here we are calling in consciousness beyond the ordinary: the ancestors, spirit, the earth. Trying to reckon with these ancient wounds that are forgotten but still active. I invite all of us to drop-in and call in Love and Consciousness. Call in the Children Who Are Not Being Heard. Call in healing of the Yoni. Find how to stand in your goodness and stand in your shadow and heal the world within yourself as a representative for the legacy of the whore and the legacy of the sexual abuse of females. The change comes from within. The Brothel’s said, “Nothing’s changed yet, but we need to change from within.”

I think all social movements that are not met with police-force by the government or with violence by Antifa are actually government- or corporate- or NGO-sponsored and thus wanted by the forces that want to move society in a certain direction, i.e. the "Great Reset".
Take Friday's for future. Greta is invited to elite institutions.
Take BLM, no government is stopping it, even if it gets violent those are peaceful protestors.
On the other hand take "Querdenken 711" that is trying to debunk the Corona-propaganda and had that great demonstration in Berlin. This one is met with force because it goes against the government-sponsored narrative.
Just data-points ...
Sources: https://querdenken-711.de, https://www.nichtohneuns.de
Michael Chossudovsky
Would you rather your daughter had befriended Nathanial? I suppose that if he was willing to leave her so easily he couldn't have been dangerous.

David
I knew nothing about ghosts at that time. He never came back, but I trusted her decision, and still do. Trickster spirits are crafty.

I will happily take donations to test this theory.
Well can't you use your imagination? I mean suppose you are worth 80 billion, you can go to any shop and buy the whole store if you really want to. You can fly anywhere, eat anything, buy girlfriends, or wives (at least until they get stroppy), buy a super-yacht, etc. Once you have that amount of stuff, you need people to look after it, or just see it just rot.

I would argue that huge amounts of money would send most people crazy. You see this phenomenon on a much smaller scale when people get big lottery wins. They want a bigger house, which means they move away from their friends. They can no longer make friends because they know that friendship might be because of their money, etc etc.

Honestly, I would not want a windfall like that - which is why I don't play the lottery!

David

you can go to any shop and buy the whole store if you really want to. You can fly anywhere, eat anything, buy girlfriends, or wives (at least until they get stroppy), buy a super-yacht, etc.

Brother, you're not helping your case.

Anyway, my comment should not be taken too seriously. It was intended as a homage to Spike Milligan who spake thusly: “All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.”

I personally prefer the old Arab ideal: Just enough treasure to build a nice house and spend the rest of one's days entertaining friends, conducting amateur scholarship and pursuing/enjoying the liberal arts.

And the problem with someone having 80 billion is not so much their potential to inspire envy (if they actually do) but rather the damaging effects such a concentration of wealth can have on the democratic project.

I don't want to generalise that and claim to say that modern culture is just a construction of the evil elite!

I think we agree that Modern Culture is not just a construction of the Evil Elite, but they do play a very significant role in it.

Human Nature also plays a large part. Here is a good article about why Leftists can believe such obviously insane things that harm society like Covid Terror and Multi-Culturalism...

https://quillette.com/2019/11/16/thorstein-veblens-theory-of-the-leisure-class-a-status-update

This is why it's impossible to reason with them. Their beliefs are largely based on Status-Seeking, not Reason, Logic, & Evidence.

Brother, you're not helping your case.
I still think that sort of life would become incredibly vapid. Everyone needs some challenge in their lives - but not too much.

Seriously - do you want a super-yacht?
And the problem with someone having 80 billion is not so much their potential to inspire envy (if they actually do) but rather the damaging effects such a concentration of wealth can have on the democratic project.
Agreed, and when you combine the two effects you get people who can go off the rails and take society with them :(

David

Last edited:
I think we agree that Modern Culture is not just a construction of the Evil Elite, but they do play a very significant role in it.

Human Nature also plays a large part. Here is a good article about why Leftists can believe such obviously insane things that harm society like Covid Terror and Multi-Culturalism...

https://quillette.com/2019/11/16/thorstein-veblens-theory-of-the-leisure-class-a-status-update

This is why it's impossible to reason with them. Their beliefs are largely based on Status-Seeking, not Reason, Logic, & Evidence.
I agree with most of that - although it did go on a bit!
When an affluent person advocates for drug legalization, or anti-vaccination policies, or open borders, or loose sexual norms, or uses the term “white privilege,” they are engaging in a status display. They are trying to tell you, “I am a member of the upper class.”
Hmmm I don't intend to accept a CV19 vaccine unless forced - does that make me a member of the upper class?

David

David
I forgot to add that the Buddhist said all ghosts who approach you will leave if you ask. Now I do not beleive that / have more of my own expertise. Now I would ask 1) why was that ghost unable to cross over? 2) was he really a little boy, or a trickster using the right voice and appeal?

I forgot to add that the Buddhist said all ghosts who approach you will leave if you ask. Now I do not beleive that / have more of my own expertise. Now I would ask 1) why was that ghost unable to cross over? 2) was he really a little boy, or a trickster using the right voice and appeal?
Those are good questions, but from what I have read, there really are 'lost souls' that somehow failed to make the transition when they died. Has your daughter had any more contacts with spirits?

Why not expand a bit about your own views and how you reached them?

David

Back