Dr. Peter Breggin, Mental Health Reform and Covid |547|

Alex, have you ever made a definitive statement about your position on vaccine mandates — the kind that include some sort of institutional penalty, e.g. fines, restrictions on civil liberties, denial of services, etc. for not complying with them? If so, can you please post a link, or just let us know what your position is — yeah or nay?

Alex, have you ever made a definitive statement about your position on vaccine mandates — the kind that include some sort of institutional penalty, e.g. fines, restrictions on civil liberties, denial of services, etc. for not complying with them? If so, can you please post a link, or just let us know what your position is — yeah or nay?
hey Randall... of course I'm against mandates.

I don't understand why you're kind of trolling me lately???

hey Randall... of course I'm against mandates.

I don't understand why you're kind of trolling me lately???

Thanks for your answer. And very glad to hear it. I suspected it was the case, but haven't followed along consistently enough to have caught you actually say it anyplace.

I'm not sure what content of mine you're referring to as trolling. I'd be glad to clear-up any concerns. Surely, you don't consider posting content that represents an honest, but opposing position as trolling? The way I see it, we can learn more from fair minded discussion about contradictory views, than we can from parroting each other — that's all. When I agree with something, I tend to just nod and stay quiet. When I don't, that's when I'm more inclined to chime in. Think of it more in the spirit of https://skeptiko.com/joseph-atwill-never-agree-to-disagree-517/

More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates

"Sharp chest pains. Myocarditis and pericarditis. Heart attacks. Strokes and subsequent blindness.​
These are just some of the many COVID-19 vaccine-related adverse events reported by commercial airline pilots and by a growing number of advocacy groups representing aviation industry workers.​
According to these individuals and groups, the number of pilots speaking out about their vaccine injuries is dwarfed by the number of pilots who are still flying despite experiencing concerning symptoms — but not speaking out because of what they describe as a culture of intimidation within the aviation industry ... " More

Rebel News files an official human rights complaint against Trudeau at the UN!

"We accuse him and the Canadian government of systematically violating the human rights of Canadians with brutal lockdowns, violent policing, political prosecutions and a pathological targeting of peaceful dissenters, including Christian churches. The UN officially stamped and certified receipt of our complaint — a 15-page summary letter, and hundreds of pages of meticulously compiled evidence."​

Lawyer versus anti-COVID Alex Jones. Doesn't go well for Jones.
What I find outrageous is that someone can be held liable for expressing their opinion on social media about a news story that someone else aired. Whatever you think of Jones, freedom of speech in America is truly dead.

What I find outrageous is that someone can be held liable for expressing their opinion on social media about a news story that someone else aired. Whatever you think of Jones, freedom of speech in America is truly dead.

I'm pretty sure that the problem is that he expressed his opinion as a news source on his own channel. That's what the court case was about.

Thanks for your answer. And very glad to hear it. I suspected it was the case, but haven't followed along consistently enough to have caught you actually say it anyplace.

I'm not sure what content of mine you're referring to as trolling. I'd be glad to clear-up any concerns. Surely, you don't consider posting content that represents an honest, but opposing position as trolling? The way I see it, we can learn more from fair minded discussion about contradictory views, than we can from parroting each other — that's all. When I agree with something, I tend to just nod and stay quiet. When I don't, that's when I'm more inclined to chime in. Think of it more in the spirit of https://skeptiko.com/joseph-atwill-never-agree-to-disagree-517/

I'm against mandates as well.
I'm also for doctor-assisted suicides for terminally ill people. If people want to kill themselves. They have the right.

I'm pretty sure that the problem is that he expressed his opinion as a news source on his own channel. That's what the court case was about.
In the clip from his trial, they focused on his private emails and Twitter. He probably expressed it on his show too. So what? It's still his opinion about other people's ( particularly the MSM's ) news, and it was other people who harassed the complainants. So what exactly is he guilty of besides sharing an opinion? I'm not familiar with the details of the case. Did he actually threaten anyone or counsel anyone to go out and harass the complainants?

You know that Ezra Levant is a pretty ridiculous person inside Canada right?

Levant is a controversial figure, but that doesn't make him ridiculous, and the 2014 article you linked to is an outdated opinion piece by someone I've never heard of. What I do know is that Rebel News provides counterpoint to the MSM that I have found in many cases to be accurate and could not be found anywhere else due to censorship. Like all news, I don't suggest taking everything that's said by everyone at Rebel news as gospel. However, during the pandemic, it often provided good quality honest content that could not be found anywhere else.

About Rebel News

1660535294408.png
Did Health Canada weigh the risk vs. benefit of the COVID vaccines for minors before authorization?

Last edited:
In the clip from his trial, they focused on his private emails and Twitter. He probably expressed it on his show too. So what? It's still his opinion about other people's ( particularly the MSM's ) news, and it was other people who harassed the complainants. So what exactly is he guilty of besides sharing an opinion? I'm not familiar with the details of the case. Did he actually threaten anyone or counsel anyone to go out and harass the complainants?
I don't think logic is going to get you very far on this one :) they have really amped up the Mind Control machine. who needs the First Amendment anyway?

https://firstamendmentcoalition.org...ense-of-transparency-in-sandy-hook-shootings/

Back