Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

Generally speaking,
I find depressing the lack of steel-manning of the Gloabalists’ narrative by otherwise genius thought leaders.

(Off the top of my head, me steel-manning the Globalist perspective)
Capitalism is steering the ship(Earth population) which is headed for an iceberg(global cataclysm). The ship is too big and to close to miss it by turning, so all who will survive must transfer to a smaller ship(build back better).
If the iceberg would otherwise kill ALL passengers, then the Globalists feel justified in whatsoever means is needed to shed those who won’t be transferring to the smaller ship.

Once you realize this is their perspective, it becomes silly to battle with them in semantics about the long term welfare of current ship.

Just had an epiphany.

The Free World vs. The Globalists is like an exhausted guilt-ridden parent trying to bargain with the defiant child who has locked-onto and is holding a piece of the parents' hypocrisy(or any given weakness) for ransom.
Until the parent reclaims their role as the guardian, the child must assume the responsibility however they perceive it.

Hence, all of this arguing about the ridiculousness of the Globalist plan, is in itself ridiculous. We (The Free World) are supposed to be the ones with the plan.

You missed my point. Who cares what you think?
On that I completely agree — or almost anyway. This isn't the only place I post, and I'm not the only one who puts thoughts to paper ( or screen ), and every little ripple counts. No ripples are sure to have no effect, but many create a shimmer, and where crests meet, they amplify. So yes, alone I am basically a nobody, and my ego has no problem with that. But I'm not alone. Plenty of others get what I'm saying elsewhere.
If Random Dude on the Internet thinks he's capable of identifying a problem, then why on earth would you assume that all the people who have way more knowledge and experience than RDotI, and work with this every day, aren't 1000 times more capable of identifying and addressing it? Just because you repeat some "problem" (that seems to be easily debunked by people who know what they are doing), doesn't mean you can claim that "we all know the problems with PCR tests." What you really mean is "we all know what bogus complaints will be unchallenged in the CT/FE echo chamber."
A couple of issues there. First of all, arguments from authority alone aren't valid counterpoint. A data set isn't any more or less valid because the person looking at it does or doesn't have credentials. All that matters is that the person looking at the data comprehends it and can apply critical thinking in a way that reveals something of relevance. Only academic elitism or politicization would blind a person from accepting that as fact.

The other issue is that when it comes to the ripples you're causing here, you're only doing me a favor by adding contrast. The deeper your negativity, the higher my relative positivity is. It's unavoidable. So you cannot win by taking that path. The only path that wins is to find the common ground — where the waters are still, and the picture reflected on the surface becomes clear.

Just had an epiphany.

The Free World vs. The Globalists is like an exhausted guilt-ridden parent trying to bargain with the defiant child who has locked-onto and is holding a piece of the parents' hypocrisy(or any given weakness) for ransom.
Until the parent reclaims their role as the guardian, the child must assume the responsibility however they perceive it.

Hence, all of this arguing about the ridiculousness of the Globalist plan, is in itself ridiculous. We (The Free World) are supposed to be the ones with the plan.

Interesting. I suppose the Globalists might consider themselves to be the new parents who are taking over from their outmoded grandparents. Globalism in and of itself doesn't seem to me to be an evil idea. A world unified in an idyllic Star Trek manner by ethical principles seems to me to be a laudable pursuit. The problem is that what we're seeing with the authoritarianism is closer to a Borg type assimilation.

Last edited:
Interesting. I suppose the Globalists might consider themselves to be the new parents who are taking over from their outmoded grandparents. Globalism in and of itself doesn't see to me to be an evil idea. A world unified in an idyllic Star Trek manner by ethical principles seems to me to be a laudable pursuit. The problem is that what we're seeing with the authoritarianism is closer to a Borg type assimilation.
Absolutely brilliant, and 100% agree.
When the Borg looks at a free being, they don't see a free being. They see a being enslaved by lack of assimilation to the Borg.

An interview with Christine Massey who has issued a number of FOI requests for an actual "isolate" of SARS-Cov2 would be interesting though I doubt it will happen. She and others have done the work of requesting from various government health agencies around the world for the "evidence" of isolation of SARS-Cov2 and has come up empty handed. What she's asking for is proof that doesn't involve "culturing" of the virus but the field of virology is based on "culturing". "culturing" would be the process of taking a sample from a sick person and "growing" the virus on monkey kidney cell culture. The breakdown of that cell culture is the "proof" of virus presence and is what is commonly called "isolation".

Another interesting person to interview would be Stefan Lanka who was trained as a virologist and has done some of the "isolation" experiments and has concluded that you get the same result whether your sample contains virus material or not.

Due to censorship which also includes self censorship there are many ideas and voices on this matter that we do not get a chance to hear. That needs to change.

There's a lot of science here that's way over my head so I'm trying to pick my way through.

The bottom line I keep coming back to is that it now seems quite clear that they engineered this bioweapon called the corona virus. so it seems to me that they obviously have some advanced biotech for slicing and dicing and gain-of-functioning these viruses and the associated vaccines. so it's a follow the money, follow the evildoers kind of thing.

what do you think? bioweapon? moderna had a headstart on the vaccine? gain of function? "accident"? any room for Cowan in all these questions?
Well, there was that Dr David Martin that dug up all the patent info on Fauci going back past 2008 at least.
And, when Cowan started out, he brought 5G into the mix and its harmful effects. Affecting water absorption. Making it hard to stay hydrated AND more susceptible to illness.
And Wuhan was the first completely 5G city.
My idea? Not meant to kill and debilitate so quickly (the jab) and just trying to get the nanos and graphene and heavy metals into people to be responsive to technology and signals. Then kill as necessary.
Peeps are starting to malfunction from the metals gravitating toward brain and heart and sexual organs. If not immediately, then eventually...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDqXxoD2VSjY4UKNqVzFqcQu529O7scl/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:
Well, there was that Dr David Martin that dug up all the patent info on Fauci going back past 2008 at least.
And, when Cowan started out, he brought 5G into the mix and its harmful effects. Affecting water absorption. Making it hard to stay hydrated AND more susceptible to illness.
And Wuhan was the first completely 5G city.
My idea? Not meant to kill and debilitate so quickly (the jab) and just trying to get the nanos and graphene and heavy metals into people to be responsive to technology and signals. Then kill as necessary.
Peeps are starting to malfunction from the metals gravitating toward brain and heart and sexual organs. If not immediately, then eventually...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDqXxoD2VSjY4UKNqVzFqcQu529O7scl/view?usp=drivesdk
On Top of the Wuhan 5g rollout, you can google "Wuhan protests 2019 incinerator" and read about the massive protests in Wuhan leading up to the end of the year. I think it was for burning trash and causing horrible pollution..
When the Corona first came out, I was referring to it as "the protest killer" because that's what I thought it was rolled out for; to stop all the protests which were happening all over the world at that time (especially Nationalist type or Trump-esc movements).. I eventually realized I had it waaaaaay lowballed, once I listened to some of the Event 201 recordings.

First of all, arguments from authority alone aren't valid counterpoint. A data set isn't any more or less valid because the person looking at it does or doesn't have credentials. All that matters is that the person looking at the data comprehends it and can apply critical thinking in a way that reveals something of relevance. Only academic elitism or politicization would blind a person from accepting that as fact.

I completely agree with this. I didn't argue that someone's authority made them right. I argued for someone who had the knowledge and experience to comprehend the problem. Yes there is some overlap between the two, but the key is the comprehension, not the title.

On Top of the Wuhan 5g rollout, you can google "Wuhan protests 2019 incinerator" and read about the massive protests in Wuhan leading up to the end of the year. I think it was for burning trash and causing horrible pollution..
When the Corona first came out, I was referring to it as "the protest killer" because that's what I thought it was rolled out for; to stop all the protests which were happening all over the world at that time (especially Nationalist type or Trump-esc movements).. I eventually realized I had it waaaaaay lowballed, once I listened to some of the Event 201 recordings.
Yes, good old Event 201. Or any of the other "events" or "drills" right before something actually happens.
Trouble is, before we were all more or less on the same page of "reality", but this one broke the paradigm. Cracked the genetic mind or collective consciousness and opened up the subconscious.
Now a powerful minority needs to engender the new reality, because the masses are for shit. This is our opportunity. Let's not waste it. I'm not waiting anymore.
If any of y'all out there are waiting for someone to save you or come along and fix things... All you're stalling for is the redesignation of the chopping block. Ain't nobody gonna save us. We need to ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in cocreation and fix our own earth hot mess.
Put the Woo down, and no one gets hurt - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AsF82n3FRvee/
Haven't finished this one yet, but good cause he's talking about what I mentioned above. REALITY.

Last edited:
For G-D's sake. The data coming in from the satellites are bad news - real bad. Listen guys, cull or we all die.
The ones with most to lose get to stay
It's only fair
Ok?

Was listening to Tom Cowan today on an interview on Infowars.
I'm wondering if his model of the virus effect would fit something like a pheromone responses for schizophrenics.
http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/archives/004743.html

Supposedly a schizophrenic will affect their family members health, and not just by words and dealings, but literally by physical pheromones they emit which are processed and reacted to by those around them.

So, Couldn't it be possible that the "virus" is a bodily response to an outside agent, aka spike protein. and that the bodily reaction could be pheromonally transmitted?

Asking for an idiot friend

I have what I think is a very important layman question for anyone genuinely knows and can answer.

When "they" say the virus has been isolated,
Have they isolated
A - The-Virus
or
B - The-Reactivity-of-The-Virus
???

This difference is extremely important, and I think Cowan is arguing his point wrong, and I think I can steelman it better.
And no, I'm not going steer this toward a FE / you-need-to-prove-it-to-me premise.

Example:
2 cups sitting on a table:
A - water
B - vinegar
I dump baking soda into each cup. Then I assert that because the foaming reaction occurred in cup B I have proven that it contained vinegar.
FALSE.

It's probably a great dependable reproduceable test, and scientifically beneficial to the study of its reaction and applicability, but the assertion is still FALSE.

I have what I think is a very important layman question for anyone genuinely knows and can answer.

Have they isolated
A - The-Virus
or
???

This difference is extremely important, and I think Cowan is arguing his point wrong, and I think I can steelman it better.
And no, I'm not going steer this toward a FE / you-need-to-prove-it-to-me premise.

Example:
A - water
B - vinegar
I dump baking soda into each cup. Then I assert that because the foaming reaction occurred in cup B I have proven that it contained vinegar.
FALSE.

It's probably a great dependable reproduceable test, and scientifically beneficial to the study of its reaction and applicability, but the assertion is still FALSE.
Look at the David Martin videos for that answer. It hasn't been isolated.
A gene sequence was proffered, but it doesn't inherently mean anything.
Maybe it was the bit they wanted to target to make sure our higher faculties don't awaken...

Last edited:
what cowan suggests in the interview is that virologist... like everyone in the saskatchewan lab... and all the other virologist around the world who are working on test, vaccines, treatments and a bunch of other realted stuff are all part of a coordinated and unimaginably synchronized conspiracy... which even includes countries that are essentially at war like the united states china and russia. I find this highly unlikely.

Here are a few examples of terms which have recently been hijacked/mis-defined and I think you would agree. But could you (if you tried) prove "coordinated and unimaginably synchronized conspiracy"??

"Peaceful protest"
"Insurrection"
"hate speech"
"Moment at which fetus becomes a person"
"Privacy"
"Evil"
"Racial equality"
"Vaccine"
"Gender"
"Education"

In light of the seemingly effortless success with which those terms have been hijacked, How easy would it be for TPTB to nudge the definition of "Virus" into a pocket where it might be only industriously advantageous to find treatments and not cures?

~Brought to you by Pfizer~

Last edited:

Have they isolated
A - The-Virus
or
???

Example:
A - water
B - vinegar
FALSE.

engineered (i.e. gain of function) implies "isolated the virus" it's actually about a million steps beyond that but you get the idea. we got to police our own community and hold their feet to the fire when they perpetuate stupid ideas.

1639600973897.png

https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Bioweapon-Scientific-investigation-Childrens/dp/1510770194/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=fleming+covid+bioweapon&qid=1639600845&sr=8-1

engineered (i.e. gain of function) implies "isolated the virus" it's actually about a million steps beyond that but you get the idea. we got to police our own community and hold their feet to the fire when they perpetuate stupid ideas.

View attachment 2230

https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Bioweapon-Scientific-investigation-Childrens/dp/1510770194/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=fleming+covid+bioweapon&qid=1639600845&sr=8-1
Injection is the only reliable way for delivery of a bioweapon, because contagion has never been proven.

No virus has ever been isolated, certainly not per Koch's Postulates.

Whether or not the virus exists is the most important thing to know.

The myth of virus and contagion is the foundation upon which is based the tyrannical biosecurity state with digital ID vaccine passports and geofencing planned for our future.

Christine Massey has asked for and received no confirmation that anyone has documented the isolated SARS-CoV-2

Covid: No Record Found Of SARS-COV-2 (westonaprice.org)

Curiosity led a biostatistician down an unusual path. Intrigued by the concept that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has not been isolated ever, our guest began inquiring of health departments around the world: Do you have evidence of an isolated virus? To date, over 100 institutions from all over the globe have responded…and there has been no evidence in sight of SARS-CoV-2.

Christine Massey, a former biostatistician for cancer researchers, today discusses her research on the concept of viruses (and this “virus” in particular) and what she’s learned through hundreds of FOIA requests (freedom of information act) from health departments all over the world.

She goes over how the cultures or samples used to “isolate the virus” are actually interfering with the process. She exposes the flaws in this methodology and the problem with PCR testing. She also explains why talk of “variants” is essentially nonsense.

Last edited:

View attachment 2230

Nice.

Yes, of course there's a virus and of course it's been isolated. That's how they identify the variants. We can even see images of the variants. And Alex is 100% correct. Gain of function means they isolated the virus. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

The danger of the virus has been over-hyped. It can kill the elderly who are near death anyhow. It can kill middle aged people in bad shape to start with. Most of us have nothing to fear from it. Death figures are greatly artificially inflated. The virus and induced fear around it is being leveraged to jump off a massive "re-set" of society conspiracy - and the vaccines, of which I'm highly suspicious of their long-term impacts, especially on reproduction.

But yeah, there is a virus. It may have been deliberately released -or not, but, either way, it's being used to form a new world order.

Alex is right about policing our own. We who recognize that conspiracies do happen - terrible conspiracies like the fake reasons to invade Iraq - need to not discredit ourselves by believing in any silliness that is proposed on YouTube, etc. A lot of that stuff is mere sensationalism and story telling, but some of it is deliberate misinformation designed to suck us in and make us look foolish. This is like the FBI and Democrat operatives enticing the crowd to run into the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021. Don't give the enemy what they want.

Back