Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

All the 'usual suspects', or in my view, the heroes and truth warriors, including Kaufman and Cowan are in this new documentary.

The Viral Delusion Home Page (uscreen.io)

View attachment 2347

To me, Kaufman is an idiot. I haven't listened to Cowan enough to pass any judgment, but he sounded like an idiot as well when Alex interviewed him on Skeptiko. We need to look into a little bit of the history of "Dr." Kaufman first. This guy had lost his job at the beginning of the pandemic because he refused to wear a face mask at work. At the time, he was working as a psychologist, not as a medical doctor. Granted, I agree with the refusal to wear a face mask anywhere. However, I think that we are missing the point when we get into this "virus's don't exist" narrative.

First of all, let's getting something straight here. Nobody would know who Dr. Kaufman is right now without exposure from Richie From Boston. Also, Dr. Kaufman wouldn't have had as much exposure without being in a love triangle between that idiot, James True and Amanda Vollmer. That moron really knows how to play the game in any circumstances. What makes me laugh is the exacerbation, rather, mental masturbation, of people who cannot see through these type of situations. Kaufman is an opportunist! - And so is James True! I just think Amanda likes a lot of dick, and there is no shame in that, though I think she is picking beta guys.

Now let us get back to this "viral delusion" topic. Do you need to know that water is H2O to swim in it? What I mean is this: do you need to know the molecular composition of water for it to be a swimmable, drinkable, and food for plants substance? Likewise, none of us needed to understand that you get sick from SICK PEOPLE when we were kids! Why has this kind of "revelation" been lost? If you get around somebody that is sneezing, coughing, terrible headache, shitting their pants, with fever....YOU CAN GET SICK TOO! This wasn't a great mystery, it was common fucking sense! whether it is caused by a virus or not is just as insignificant as if the oxygen in "H2O" causes waves in the ocean.

In conclusion, when you see the disparity in the so called "conspiracy community," then you can easily understand the general retardation in all aspects of life, especially politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, Kaufman is an idiot. I haven't listened to Cowan enough to pass any judgment, but he sounded like an idiot as well when Alex interviewed him on Skeptiko. We need to look into a little bit of the history of "Dr." Kaufman first. This guy had lost his job at the beginning of the pandemic because he refused to where a face mask at work. At the time, he was working as a psychologist, not as a medical doctor. Granted, I agree with the refusal to wear a face mask anywhere. However, I think that we are missing the point when we get into this "virus's don't exist" narrative.

First of all, let's getting something straight here. Nobody would know who Dr. Kaufman is right now without exposure from Richie From Boston. Also, Dr. Kaufman wouldn't have had as much exposure without being in a love triangle between that idiot, James True and Amanda Vollmer. That moron really knows how to play the game in any circumstances. What makes me laugh is the exacerbation, rather, mental masturbation, of people who cannot see through these type of situations. Kaufman is an opportunist! - And so is James True! I just think Amanda likes a lot of dick, and there is no shame in that, though I think she is picking beta guys.

Now let us get back to this "viral delusion" topic. Do you need to know that water is H2O to swim in it? What I mean is this: do you need to know the molecular composition of water for it to be a swimmable, drinkable, and food for plants substance? Likewise, none of us needed to understand that you get sick from SICK PEOPLE when we were kids! Why has this kind of "revelation" been lost? If you get around somebody that is sneezing, coughing, terrible headache, shitting their pants, with fever....YOU CAN GET SICK TOO! This wasn't a great mystery, it was common fucking sense! whether it is caused by a virus or not is just as insignificant as if the oxygen in "H2O" causes waves in the ocean.

In conclusion, when you see the disparity in the so called "conspiracy community," then you can easily understand the general retardation in all aspects of life, especially politics.
Upvoted for the energy. I'm gonna go out on a limb.
I also don't enjoy Tom Cowan, mostly because his lack of humility undermines what should be a valiant battle.
I don't claim that viruses don't exist, however...
If the world has spent a trillion dollars on dealing with a particular virus, and after all said/done the scientists don't have it down the where any/every virology grad student has all witnessed the isolation process, something is fucky.
Tom comes off as a douche because he planted his flag on a minority perspective, and is calling the majority idiots. That's not the approach of someone trying to fix a problem.

Analogy time.
Lets say I, Rob hereby declare that explosions are caused by "explosites" which trigger at the instance of occurrence of the fuel / spark / oxygen mixture crossing the limit to produce explosion. I'll claim that a large explosion is composed of hundreds of trillions of explosites.
Now, because I discovered it, I can also wrap that discovery up with my brand new Anti-Explosite Deterrent 2020 which can only be produced in a super expensive government lab. Then I only need wait for (or maybe cause) a public explosion which I can blame on UE's (Unmitigated Explosites)... then BAM, I can put the Fire Protection Industry out of business. IF ONLY THEY HAD AED2020!! this wouldn't have happened. But I have to have the government and the media on my side so that every time my product fails to prevent an explosion I can make up any random story for why we either need MORE AED2020, or LESS interference from the Fire Protection Industry,

Meanwhile we all know that there's no such thing as trillions of explosites triggering as the cause of all explosion. Instead, there's just a moment of explosion, which can expand indefinitely depending on surrounding available fuel/oxygen.

Last edited:
Likewise, none of us needed to understand that you get sick from SICK PEOPLE when we were kids! Why has this kind of "revelation" been lost? If you get around somebody that is sneezing, coughing, terrible headache, shitting their pants, with fever....YOU CAN GET SICK TOO! This wasn't a great mystery, it was common fucking sense!

Haha... I totally agree... another litmus test

What if it's just about frequency and resonance?
Diseases and illnesses being symptoms of imbalance or disharmony within the organism.
So all of the names and labels are FALSE because they're not causes but effects.
Like what's going on now. You can only be truly responsible for yourself. Your own health and well-being. Nothing to fear "out there". BUT, if you have fear, or your more susceptible to outside influence or manipulation, then you are more vulnerable to those disharmonic wavelengths from other sources.
You can take that as far afield into whatever that you want. It plays out across the board.
I haven't been sick in YEARS, because I learned to energetically protect myself from others and don't associate with "sick" individuals or groups.
I get injured or knocked down if I lash out reactively without feeling for others or thinking through consequences. Or when I'm not taking care of myself FIRST and foremost to anything else going on.

pls get them to come on Skeptiko... or get them to chat on a neutral podcast. I know a couple of shows that would probably do it.
Dr. Cowan's most recent podcast episode is with Dr. Mark Bailey.

He's very articulate on the virus and contagion myth, and his New Zealand accent is intelligible to my ear.

Dr. Bailey may have not yet gotten the memo to avoid Skeptiko like the plague, and we'll get lucky. ;)

#45: Dr. Mark Bailey – Dr. Tom Cowan (drtomcowan.com)

The mRNA shots: Separating Truth From Hype

Hi, everyone. This week's podcast guest is the New Zealand physician Dr. Mark Bailey. Mark has written brilliant articles dissecting the viral scam and explaining in a clear and concise way the fraudulent science that underlies modern virology.

In this episode, we try to understand what we know about genetic engineering and whether it's really possible for mRNA injections to become a permanent part of our genome. Mark has studied this in detail and can help all of us separate truth from hype.
In addition, Mark has been at the forefront of looking into what is actually contained in the Covid injections. Some of what he has uncovered will be of no surprise to my listeners but is shocking nonetheless. Finally, we look at the germ theory, the history of simply injecting "stuff" into people and much more. Join me for this fascinating interview with one of the true heroes of the "Covid" story.

All the best,
Tom

Last edited:
All the 'usual suspects', or in my view, the heroes and truth warriors, including Kaufman and Cowan are in this new documentary.

The Viral Delusion Home Page (uscreen.io)

View attachment 2347
At that risk of sounding like a mental case, I want to relate my own experience w/ the AIDS scare. I went thru a period of just not caring much in many ways. I worked too much, drank too much, used the services of prostitutes often w/o any form of protection, but never caught any disease. I was, of course, careful to watch for obvious signs of disease in others & insisted on cleanliness, but that was it.
Before I went to teach in China, I had to submit venereal disease screening tests, but nothing showed up. In China, I had a yearly check-up which included the same VD testing, but w/ the same negative results.
I fully support the idea that AIDS is some sort of life style & toxic exposure disease. Why would a history of syphilis infections make you more likely to be an AIDS sufferer? What kind of exposure or risks do syphilitic ppl face that the average person doesn't? Using IV drugs, poor diet, lack of rest all seemed to be a much more reasonable way to look at a risk for AIDS than a virus. I certainly gave the virus many chances.

At that risk of sounding like a mental case, I want to relate my own experience w/ the AIDS scare. I went thru a period of just not caring much in many ways. I worked too much, drank too much, used the services of prostitutes often w/o any form of protection, but never caught any disease. I was, of course, careful to watch for obvious signs of disease in others & insisted on cleanliness, but that was it.
Before I went to teach in China, I had to submit venereal disease screening tests, but nothing showed up. In China, I had a yearly check-up which included the same VD testing, but w/ the same negative results.
I fully support the idea that AIDS is some sort of life style & toxic exposure disease. Why would a history of syphilis infections make you more likely to be an AIDS sufferer? What kind of exposure or risks do syphilitic ppl face that the average person doesn't? Using IV drugs, poor diet, lack of rest all seemed to be a much more reasonable way to look at a risk for AIDS than a virus. I certainly gave the virus many chances.
Thanks Kim.

Very interesting.

You might want to check out "The Infectious Myth" website, book, and podcast, by David Crowe.

The Infectious Myth: A Book Project by David Crowe

He was on my favorite podcast in March of 2020, and helped educate me for what was about to come with the Plandemic.

David Crowe | Coronavirus COVID-19: The Risks, The Testing, & The Treatments • The Higherside Chats

He would be a great guest for Alex to interview, but he died of a fast acting cancer the summer of 2020, and sadly, we were not able to hear his voice when we really needed him.

It would be great is Alex were able to interview Kary Mullis. He questioned the lie that HIV causes AIDS, and he attacked Fauci and his first fraud.

Thanks Kim.

Very interesting.

You might want to check out "The Infectious Myth" website, book, and podcast, by David Crowe.

The Infectious Myth: A Book Project by David Crowe

He was on my favorite podcast in March of 2020, and helped educate me for what was about to come with the Plandemic.

David Crowe | Coronavirus COVID-19: The Risks, The Testing, & The Treatments • The Higherside Chats

He would be a great guest for Alex to interview, but he died of a fast acting cancer the summer of 2020, and sadly, we were not able to hear his voice when we really needed him.

It would be great is Alex were able to interview Kary Mullis. He questioned the lie that HIV causes AIDS, and he attacked Fauci and his first fraud.
Thanx for the suggested books & so forth. Another strange story about AIDS involves Rock Hudson's 'health nut' lover. I don't remember his name, but he was Rock's boyfriend or live-in partner around the time Rock became very ill. This young man, as far as I know, never contracted HIV/AIDS. How do you explain that? His extreme focus on fitness & diet pumped up his immune system so that it warded off the AIDS virus? The two of them were very careful about safe sex practices? Beats me....

Thanx for the suggested books & so forth. Another strange story about AIDS involves Rock Hudson's 'health nut' lover. I don't remember his name, but he was Rock's boyfriend or live-in partner around the time Rock became very ill. This young man, as far as I know, never contracted HIV/AIDS. How do you explain that? His extreme focus on fitness & diet pumped up his immune system so that it warded off the AIDS virus? The two of them were very careful about safe sex practices? Beats me....
Although many believe Rock Hudson died of AIDS, he had comorbidities, a quadruple heart bypass and liver cancer.

He also had Karposi's Sarcoma, a skin lesion disease, the first disease attributed to AIDS, eventually known to be caused by the 'gay drug' poppers, aka Amyl Nitrate, in which Rock Hudson was known to indulge.

How ‘We All’ Came to ‘Have AIDS’: Rock Hudson’s False ‘Legacy’

excerpt:
At least one lover of his, Armistead Maupin, later lovingly recalled Hudson’s dispensing of poppers from a leather case embossed with “RH.”

Last edited:
Although many believe Rock Hudson died of AIDS, he had comorbidities, a quadruple heart bypass and liver cancer.

He also had Karposi's Sarcoma, a skin lesion disease, the first disease attributed to AIDS, eventually known to be caused by the 'gay drug' poppers, aka Amyl Nitrate, in which Rock Hudson was known to indulge.

How ‘We All’ Came to ‘Have AIDS’: Rock Hudson’s False ‘Legacy’

excerpt:
At least one lover of his, Armistead Maupin, later lovingly recalled Hudson’s dispensing of poppers from a leather case embossed with “RH.”
Sounds like someone was promoting AIDS as the 'gay plague,' R. Raygun's preferred term for it. I never heard anything about his other diseases. Do you agree w/ Jon Rappoport's opinion that AIDS is another mythical viral disease like COVID?

Sounds like someone was promoting AIDS as the 'gay plague,' R. Raygun's preferred term for it. I never heard anything about his other diseases. Do you agree w/ Jon Rappoport's opinion that AIDS is another mythical viral disease like COVID?
Ever hear of the Strecker memorandum? And how "they" targeted Haiti through the hepatitis b "vaccine"?
Same shit went down in India recently and messed up a lot of people through the polio "vaccine". Thanks to the old B&M Gates agenda. Vandana Shiva would kick his little Charlie Brown ass in the ring if you let her.
Good old eugenics. Daddy Gates. Rockefellers. Rhodes...
ASSHOLES.

Ever hear of the Strecker memorandum? And how "they" targeted Haiti through the hepatitis b "vaccine"?
Same shit went down in India recently and messed up a lot of people through the polio "vaccine". Thanks to the old B&M Gates agenda. Vandana Shiva would kick his little Charlie Brown ass in the ring if you let her.
Good old eugenics. Daddy Gates. Rockefellers. Rhodes...
ASSHOLES.
I will look into the Strecker memo & that story. Do you know who covered that Indian polio mess? I worked w/ some black tchrs, one of which reminded me why he'd never take a vaccine of any kind, free flu vaccine or otherwise: the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments. He said it was stupid to take a shot that might get you just as sick as getting the actual flu. What's next? Do you think B.P. will let things settle down a bit & then launch another plandemic? Money & power are most addictive substances that exist. How long can they stay away from them??

I will look into the Strecker memo & that story. Do you know who covered that Indian polio mess? I worked w/ some black tchrs, one of which reminded me why he'd never take a vaccine of any kind, free flu vaccine or otherwise: the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments. He said it was stupid to take a shot that might get you just as sick as getting the actual flu. What's next? Do you think B.P. will let things settle down a bit & then launch another plandemic? Money & power are most addictive substances that exist. How long can they stay away from them??
GAME OVER. "Their" days are literally numbered. It's in the stars, in the HEAVENS.
April is going to shake the foundations. "They" were late to the game. We have moved on into Aquarius. Pisces is over, and it's obvious by how things are playing out and people are behaving.
Project Looking Glass was shut down years ago because it was showing only one outcome, which "they" don't like. And nobody since then was informed or brought up to speed. All "they" have is that OLD bag of tricks, and WE are all seeing how limited they are. When enough GET IT, we can scrap the whole thing and just keep what's necessary.
EXCITING TIMES INDEED.

Reactions: Kim
I'm really sorry. That's horrible. But why do you say it was the medication? I know a number of people who were at death's door before going on antiretrovirals and are now, many years later, leading relatively healthy lives. Also, since such medication became more widely available, I see far fewer sick people around.
According to Henri Bauer, the reason for this is that. AIDS patients tend to be riddled with secondary infections - particularly fungal infections. AZT, and maybe other antiretrovirals, are very effective against fungal infections, but are too toxic. So yes, such people can appear to be being helped by AZT or similar drugs, but they could be treated with far less toxic drugs, and possibly be completely cured.

Prof Bauer puts forward the idea that some of the gay people back in 1980 used to prepare for anal sex by cleaning themselves out with a shower attachment. Unfortunately this had the effect of making their lower bowel leaky - letting fungus and other things escape from their gut into the blood stream. This produces the symptoms of AIDS. There are some people who come up HIV negative who are still diagnosed with a leaky gut!

David

I have a suspicion that designing a virus that spreads easily and is seriously damaging is hard. I think COVID was meant to be much more dangerous than it has turned out to be. In its original form it would have killed a lot of people for real (e.g. remember some of the early reports from Wuhan). The problem is that viruses mutate very easily, and milder mutations spread more easily because they do less damage and people carry on as normal when infected by those variants. Even so, they still provide immunity to the whole family of viruses - e.g. to all the COVID variants.

I very much hope my suspicion is correct!

David

According to Henri Bauer, the reason for this is that. AIDS patients tend to be riddled with secondary infections - particularly fungal infections. AZT, and maybe other antiretrovirals, are very effective against fungal infections, but are too toxic. So yes, such people can appear to be being helped by AZT or similar drugs, but they could be treated with far less toxic drugs, and possibly be completely cured.

Prof Bauer puts forward the idea that some of the gay people back in 1980 used to prepare for anal sex by cleaning themselves out with a shower attachment. Unfortunately this had the effect of making their lower bowel leaky - letting fungus and other things escape from their gut into the blood stream. This produces the symptoms of AIDS. There are some people who come up HIV negative who are still diagnosed with a leaky gut!

David
You may have read this, but the longest surviving AIDS patient at the time of the story was kept alive by his doctor focusing on handling all the various infections & disease conditions that kept cropping up. Around the same time that story came out, there appeared a study of AIDS patients who shared a higher rate of having or having had syphilis, 30% & higher for AIDS sufferers versus low to mid teens for non-AIDS. I think that supports that constellation idea of multiple ways that AIDS patients destroyed their immune systems, not to mention IV drug users & their unhealthy lifestyles: poor food, no exercise, often risky sex workers to earn the money for drugs, etc.
I also read that the AIDS epidemic in Africa was traceable to the horrendous living conditions, i.e., unsanitary food, water, homes, exposure to vermin, sick animals, & so on. I'd often learned that vaxxing usually followed correcting these unhealthful conditions first. Whether the medical staff or whomever consciously realized it or not. vaxxing was of little use w/o banishing a disease promoting environment.
I read most of that Strecker memo, but the part I waded through pointed at the AIDS virus as engineered as is the charge w/ COVID.

I have a suspicion that designing a virus that spreads easily and is seriously damaging is hard. I think COVID was meant to be much more dangerous than it has turned out to be. In its original form it would have killed a lot of people for real (e.g. remember some of the early reports from Wuhan). The problem is that viruses mutate very easily, and milder mutations spread more easily because they do less damage and people carry on as normal when infected by those variants. Even so, they still provide immunity to the whole family of viruses - e.g. to all the COVID variants.

I very much hope my suspicion is correct!

David
Bit Chute, Odysee & some other non-mainstream websites carried smuggled Chinese videos of exhausted docs/nurses collapsing in the hospital hallways. There were others that had patients in big plastic, sealed boxes or prone in plastic tubes b/c the medical staff were terrified at the deadliness of this unknown virus. Just like engineering an AIDS virus, what kind of irresponsible fool would want to do gain-of-function research? This is why I felt at first that there was some kind of chemical agent involved. I became convinced that there are plenty of deeply damaged ppl out there who are capable of such cold-blooded efforts. The WHO & associated scientists are adamantly sticking to the bat or wild animal virus leap explanation, but since the Chinese won't cough up actual samples, just summaries of what was studied, we'll probably will never know for certain.

Somewhere in the middle is the likely answer: greed motivated a dangerous organism's creation that got free & Big Pharma, whether they were in on it from the beginning or not, jumped in w/ both feet to profit off the plandemic in so many ways. D. Whitehead explained that compartmentalizing the ppl in a deadly scheme means that the players are only told the bare minimum, meaning no more than what they absolutely need to know. This way a tiny number are fully aware of the complete gig & its intentions & details.

If the Global Predators have mastered that technique, we're in a very bad way. So, I, too, hope very much you're correct.

Bit Chute, Odysee & some other non-mainstream websites carried smuggled Chinese videos of exhausted docs/nurses collapsing in the hospital hallways. There were others that had patients in big plastic, sealed boxes or prone in plastic tubes b/c the medical staff were terrified at the deadliness of this unknown virus. Just like engineering an AIDS virus, what kind of irresponsible fool would want to do gain-of-function research? This is why I felt at first that there was some kind of chemical agent involved. I became convinced that there are plenty of deeply damaged ppl out there who are capable of such cold-blooded efforts. The WHO & associated scientists are adamantly sticking to the bat or wild animal virus leap explanation, but since the Chinese won't cough up actual samples, just summaries of what was studied, we'll probably will never know for certain.

Somewhere in the middle is the likely answer: greed motivated a dangerous organism's creation that got free & Big Pharma, whether they were in on it from the beginning or not, jumped in w/ both feet to profit off the plandemic in so many ways. D. Whitehead explained that compartmentalizing the ppl in a deadly scheme means that the players are only told the bare minimum, meaning no more than what they absolutely need to know. This way a tiny number are fully aware of the complete gig & its intentions & details.

If the Global Predators have mastered that technique, we're in a very bad way. So, I, too, hope very much you're correct.

The Epoch Times exposé of the origin of the COVD-19 virus is still one of the best. You should probably check it out if you haven't already. After that, there's been so much circumstantial evidence to tie COVID-19 to the Wuhan lab, that even if we don't have the scientifically definitive chain of evidence intact, only a dupe would be so naïve as to believe the initial transmission was zoonotic. Sky News Australia also has done some really good stories.

Last edited:
To be absolutely clear, I am not arguing that COVID was not created/enhanced in Wuhan. I am arguing that it soon became a weakened strain (for the reason I outlined above) and only became a scourge because of psychological manipulations, such as concentration on the number of deaths. It is common knowledge that when people become seriously ill their immune system weakens and they often die from something else - such as flu. Long before COVID, I knew two people who died that way.

Attributing such deaths to COVID was absurd but by now, here in the UK, life goes on pretty much as normal - with COVID still around. Sweden wisely chose never to impose COVID restrictions.

I believe the release of COVID was planned - look for example at the date on this:

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/...lic-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response

As Kim pointed out, COVID seems to have been terrifying when it first emerged, but to have progressively weakened.

I don't want to sound blasé about the risk - it is bad enough to know that people with plenty of money want to play with those toys.

For many years I expected some major outbreak of disease because people were starting to jet all over the world - often without any inoculations. There was an outbreak of typhoid in Aberdeen (UK) in 1964, but even that was confined to that city, and nothing I can think of since then. This suggests that well nourished people are pretty resistant to infection.

David

Back