Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

The Epoch Times exposé of the origin of the COVD-19 virus is still one of the best. You should probably check it out if you haven't already. After that, there's been so much circumstantial evidence to tie COVID-19 to the Wuhan lab, that even if we don't have the scientifically definitive chain of evidence intact, only a dupe would be so naïve as to believe the initial transmission was zoonotic. Sky News Australia also has done some really good stories.
Thanx for the info. I must agree w/ you about the Wuhan lab "conspiracy theory." If there wasn't something to be hidden, the Chinese could have gone the easy route & handed over any & every thing requested. At first, I supposed they were being their usual paranoid selves; don't cooperate w/ the laowei b/c they will try to use whatever we give them against us. Then all that stuff came out about gain-of-function research & a money trail, so that caused more questions.
To be absolutely clear, I am not arguing that COVID was not created/enhanced in Wuhan. I am arguing that it soon became a weakened strain (for the reason I outlined above) and only became a scourge because of psychological manipulations, such as concentration on the number of deaths. It is common knowledge that when people become seriously ill their immune system weakens and they often die from something else - such as flu. Long before COVID, I knew two people who died that way.

Attributing such deaths to COVID was absurd but by now, here in the UK, life goes on pretty much as normal - with COVID still around. Sweden wisely chose never to impose COVID restrictions.

I believe the release of COVID was planned - look for example at the date on this:

https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/...lic-and-private-leaders-for-pandemic-response

As Kim pointed out, COVID seems to have been terrifying when it first emerged, but to have progressively weakened.

I don't want to sound blasé about the risk - it is bad enough to know that people with plenty of money want to play with those toys.

For many years I expected some major outbreak of disease because people were starting to jet all over the world - often without any inoculations. There was an outbreak of typhoid in Aberdeen (UK) in 1964, but even that was confined to that city, and nothing I can think of since then. This suggests that well nourished people are pretty resistant to infection.

David
So would you support the idea of some sort of organized effort to spread COVID fear & thus stampede ppl into unnecessary, dangerous vaxxing? One person has described the 3 prongs of the plandemic: the media, politicians, & Big Pharma.

Robstrodomus-
How long before someone in the media asks “I know this sounds crazy, but can we somehow use 5G as a weapon on the Russians?”

In my Personal CT opinion that’s what we saw in the early 2020 China people falling over videos. Mass Weaponization was cancelled/postponed due to rapid awareness and lack of internet blackout which was supposed to happen a lot sooner, which they’re still talking about. Remember how Biden kept saying “a dark winter is coming”? How clear was it that he was talking about something planned? I think their timeline was obliterated, but they pushed thru all of it they could.

So would you support the idea of some sort of organized effort to spread COVID fear & thus stampede ppl into unnecessary, dangerous vaxxing? One person has described the 3 prongs of the plandemic: the media, politicians, & Big Pharma.

Well I don't know if you looked at the link I sent you, but there was the WEF openly inviting people to an event designed to plan the pandemic response (they are utterly brazen about this - the link is still live!).

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall. My guess would have been I would have heard something like this:

"People with a penis and those without, you will be glad to know that the Reset21 virus has been released as planned, and is performing well. However we should plan for all eventualities, so this session will discuss how to create extra attention to this virus should this be necessary. The name of our virus is yet to be finalised, so it will be called X in this presentation.

1) People get most emotionally engaged by deaths. As most of you know, the number of people who die from a virus is not a well defined quantity, because people may test for the virus without necessarily showing symptoms (see the Q&A on PCR testing later in this session), and frankly their symptoms may be irrelevant to their deaths. Ideally, we would like everyone who tests positive for the virus to be recorded as an X-death. It may be necessary to fall back on more modest death-counting methodologies if politicians push hard enough. For the politicians here, I can't emphasize how useful it will be to maximise the X-death counts as the pandemic proceeds. Exceptional politicians will, of course, be rewarded accordingly. Above all, don't engage in discussions trying to discuss the relationship between X and death, it is best to give the impression that death will naturally follow infection from infection with the X-virus. Viral 'death' counts should made available on a daily basis. It may also help to discretely offer clinicians a modest payment for each death they record, because this will unleash their creative talents to best effects.

2) As discussed previously, we don't think the wearing of masks will impede our virus appreciably, therefore it may be best not to call for their introduction until the initial spreading phase is well underway. After that, masks will greatly increase the general unease regarding the pandemic and should be valued for this role. Since people naturally touch their masks, getting (hopefully) infected fluids on their hands, masks may even enhance the impact of the X-virus!

3) Enforcing lockdowns is obviously a primary goal of this operation. They will severely impede economies and force people into supermarkets to buy food - thus helping our virus to spread, and furthering the work of the WEF. It is safe to encourage people to use hand sanitiser, as it is doubtful if this will appreciably impede our virus.

4) Public transport often offers an excellent means for viral spread, so it is important to delay the closure of airports as long as possible.

We will now take a short break for questions, followed by coffee and biscuits in the foyer. Time is of the essence now our virus has been released, so please return promptly in 20 minutes."

David

Last edited:
I’m so glad to see Cowan fearlessly promoting his work. Too bad this interview didn’t have anything new to offer.

I haven’t seen so far other supporters and theories in this thread (in addition to Terrain theory) and thought to join this conversation—haven’t been here in a while.

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/is-coronavirus-contagious/

“The year 1889 marked the beginning of the modern electrical era and also of a deadly flu pandemic, which followed the advent of electricity throughout the globe. Says Firstenberg, “Influenza struck explosively and unpredictably, over and over in waves until early 1894. It was as if something fundamental had changed in the atmosphere.” Physicians puzzled over influenza’s capricious spread. For example, William Beveridge, author of a 1975 textbook on influenza, noted: “The English warship Arachne was cruising off the coast of Cuba without any contact with land. No less than 114 men out of a crew of 149 fell ill with influenza and only later was it learnt that there had been outbreaks in Cuba at the same time.”1

I’ve been reading the new book The Invisible Rainbow which, like ’terrain theory’ presents some really compelling evidence of what might actually be contributing to, if not the causes behind, why/how these ‘pandemics’ happen.

Anytime anyone wants to discredit something without actually having a discussion about it, they bring up Flat Earth, how convenient!
I just started The Invisible Rainbow. It’s good material.

I also just finished The Moth In the Iron Lung, which shows precise and corresponding patterns between polio and the use of heavy metals (as pesticides) and DDT. It’s well worth reading.

Reactions: Kim
Well I don't know if you looked at the link I sent you, but there was the WEF openly inviting people to an event designed to plan the pandemic response (they are utterly brazen about this - the link is still live!).

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall. My guess would have been I would have heard something like this:

"People with a penis and those without, you will be glad to know that the Reset21 virus has been released as planned, and is performing well. However we should plan for all eventualities, so this session will discuss how to create extra attention to this virus should this be necessary. The name of our virus is yet to be finalised, so it will be called X in this presentation.

1) People get most emotionally engaged by deaths. As most of you know, the number of people who die from a virus is not a well defined quantity, because people may test for the virus without necessarily showing symptoms (see the Q&A on PCR testing later in this session), and frankly their symptoms may be irrelevant to their deaths. Ideally, we would like everyone who tests positive for the virus to be recorded as an X-death. It may be necessary to fall back on more modest death-counting methodologies if politicians push hard enough. For the politicians here, I can't emphasize how useful it will be to maximise the X-death counts as the pandemic proceeds. Exceptional politicians will, of course, be rewarded accordingly. Above all, don't engage in discussions trying to discuss the relationship between X and death, it is best to give the impression that death will naturally follow infection from infection with the X-virus. Viral 'death' counts should made available on a daily basis. It may also help to discretely offer clinicians a modest payment for each death they record, because this will unleash their creative talents to best effects.

2) As discussed previously, we don't think the wearing of masks will impede our virus appreciably, therefore it may be best not to call for their introduction until the initial spreading phase is well underway. After that, masks will greatly increase the general unease regarding the pandemic and should be valued for this role. Since people naturally touch their masks, getting (hopefully) infected fluids on their hands, masks may even enhance the impact of the X-virus!

3) Enforcing lockdowns is obviously a primary goal of this operation. They will severely impede economies and force people into supermarkets to buy food - thus helping our virus to spread, and furthering the work of the WEF. It is safe to encourage people to use hand sanitiser, as it is doubtful if this will appreciably impede our virus.

4) Public transport often offers an excellent means for viral spread, so it is important to delay the closure of airports as long as possible.

We will now take a short break for questions, followed by coffee and biscuits in the foyer. Time is of the essence now our virus has been released, so please return promptly in 20 minutes."

David
Excellent "fly-on-the-wall" imagining! I guess the WEF & others figure they've brainwashed most ppl thoroughly. There was a COVID program on the History Channel that, right up front, re-stated that COVID has only a 1-2% death rate, so, man, do we need a vax for this major death dealer, especially a genetic therapy that's been objected to for quite some time.
I guess you've taken a gander at http://www.omsj.org/blogs/rock-hudson6mar How We All Came to Have AIDS. Now, I have to reconsider that syphilis study that trumpeted a possible link w/ venereal disease & AIDS. That may have been manufactured to smear the gay community further.
Elizabeth Taylor is a piece of work; the more I learn about her, the less I like her. I'm not a huge fan of Michael Jackson, but she demanded $20,000, I believe it was, if she was going to show up at the Grammy Awards w/ him. Jackson described Taylor as "a dear friend." As the saying goes, the rich are different.
I think your Imaginal Image of the WEF meeting is such a good example of the pernicious intent of the plandemic. Breggin's interview made me recall the American Indian saying at the beginning of Hal Borland's "When The Legends Die," an excellent novel if you like American Indian themed tales. "When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more hope."

Excellent "fly-on-the-wall" imagining! I guess the WEF & others figure they've brainwashed most ppl thoroughly. There was a COVID program on the History Channel that, right up front, re-stated that COVID has only a 1-2% death rate, so, man, do we need a vax for this major death dealer, especially a genetic therapy that's been objected to for quite some time.
I guess you've taken a gander at http://www.omsj.org/blogs/rock-hudson6mar How We All Came to Have AIDS. Now, I have to reconsider that syphilis study that trumpeted a possible link w/ venereal disease & AIDS. That may have been manufactured to smear the gay community further.
Elizabeth Taylor is a piece of work; the more I learn about her, the less I like her. I'm not a huge fan of Michael Jackson, but she demanded $20,000, I believe it was, if she was going to show up at the Grammy Awards w/ him. Jackson described Taylor as "a dear friend." As the saying goes, the rich are different.
I think your Imaginal Image of the WEF meeting is such a good example of the pernicious intent of the plandemic. Breggin's interview made me recall the American Indian saying at the beginning of Hal Borland's "When The Legends Die," an excellent novel if you like American Indian themed tales. "When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more hope."
About 9 years ago, I joined a blog run by a dissident NHS doctor because I had had a bad reaction to statins (drugs that reduce cholesterol). The author, Dr Kendrick, is very careful to stay within the guidelines (just) but he permits a lot of discussion on that site. His books combined with the blog discussion have been a total eye-opener for me. I have a chemistry PhD, and that makes it a bit easier to understand the subject matter, but honestly academic medical research and big pharma seem utterly corrupt and intertwined. A lot of mistakes seem to be ossified in the past. For example there are lots of studies that show that cholesterol levels have very little to do with heart disease, and restricting your intake of salt is bad for you. The problem is that nobody in authority wants to say they made a mistake.

I regularly get told that my cholesterol needs to be reduced, and I regularly say 'no!', and I am quite happy to shake salt on my food if it needs it. If you are of the age where you might get diabetes or heart disease, I'd greatly recommend his books.

With that background, I come with enough cynicism to see through the COVID scam. You can see how corrupt the health services around the world must be. For example here in Britain, we now run essentially without COVID restrictions - you don't need to wear a mask to attend a sports event, or to visit a restaurant or cafe, or to shop. You also do not need to get vaccinated - my partner and I are not. Some people still do some of those things, but that is their choice.

We didn't get here by some enlightened policies in the NHS, we got here because just before last Christmas the NHS was putting out warnings about the urgent need for a Christmas lockdown just at the time it was being revealed that Prime Minister Boris Johnson was having regular parties in No 10 and elsewhere in Whitehall in the middle of the lockdowns! He daren't lock us down again, and we basically scrapped the whole absurd nonsense.

Despite our experience, even though other countries can see that nothing terrible has happened here (or in Sweden which never locked down), they manage to ignore that and force COVID restrictions of various levels of severity. It is crazy - these decisions seem to be taken regardless of the facts.

David

It's NOT a virus!
It's NOT a vaccine!
These next couple months, the deaths are going to skyrocket.
Enough debating on a TIRED old nut. Time to prepare for the fallout.

I just started The Invisible Rainbow. It’s good material.

I also just finished The Moth In the Iron Lung, which shows precise and corresponding patterns between polio and the use of heavy metals (as pesticides) and DDT. It’s well worth reading.
I haven't looked into The Invisible Rainbow yet, but the storming here in the Philippines (one typhoon followed by another, w/ the rain & howling winds projected to end in 4 days) made me think of an interesting guest that Eben Alexander & Karen Newell interviewed. The man is a X-ray technician who has branched out into some alternative healing areas like dream work. He told of a time when his dreams predicted 5 tornadoes! Interestingly enough, this was also the time he was going thru some very turbulent, serious emotional conflict w/ his ex-wife-to-be.
Maybe the heralded powers of the shamans & some other mystics are linked to power sources claimed by Ted Owens, the PK Man, but they just aren't aware of it. Very perplexing story as well. I'm hesitant to give a causal connection between his stressed emotional state & the tornadoes.
About 9 years ago, I joined a blog run by a dissident NHS doctor because I had had a bad reaction to statins (drugs that reduce cholesterol). The author, Dr Kendrick, is very careful to stay within the guidelines (just) but he permits a lot of discussion on that site. His books combined with the blog discussion have been a total eye-opener for me. I have a chemistry PhD, and that makes it a bit easier to understand the subject matter, but honestly academic medical research and big pharma seem utterly corrupt and intertwined. A lot of mistakes seem to be ossified in the past. For example there are lots of studies that show that cholesterol levels have very little to do with heart disease, and restricting your intake of salt is bad for you. The problem is that nobody in authority wants to say they made a mistake.

I regularly get told that my cholesterol needs to be reduced, and I regularly say 'no!', and I am quite happy to shake salt on my food if it needs it. If you are of the age where you might get diabetes or heart disease, I'd greatly recommend his books.

With that background, I come with enough cynicism to see through the COVID scam. You can see how corrupt the health services around the world must be. For example here in Britain, we now run essentially without COVID restrictions - you don't need to wear a mask to attend a sports event, or to visit a restaurant or cafe, or to shop. You also do not need to get vaccinated - my partner and I are not. Some people still do some of those things, but that is their choice.

We didn't get here by some enlightened policies in the NHS, we got here because just before last Christmas the NHS was putting out warnings about the urgent need for a Christmas lockdown just at the time it was being revealed that Prime Minister Boris Johnson was having regular parties in No 10 and elsewhere in Whitehall in the middle of the lockdowns! He daren't lock us down again, and we basically scrapped the whole absurd nonsense.

Despite our experience, even though other countries can see that nothing terrible has happened here (or in Sweden which never locked down), they manage to ignore that and force COVID restrictions of various levels of severity. It is crazy - these decisions seem to be taken regardless of the facts.

David
Several years as a yogi taught me the importance of exercise & diet; I became a brown rice & veggies eater. Then I got interested in vitamins after some more varied readings from alternative doctors like Doc David Williams. He was quite upset that cholesterol meds were pushed so blithely. He said that low cholesterol in patients was a sign of a dying person! He was equally riled by the sun screen scam. He cited research that despite $ 11 billion in sales of sun screen preparations, skin cancer had not declined one iota.
One tragic example of the incompetence of mainstream medicine was Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She said in an interview that she did everything the docs told her. Low fat diet, sun screen, vegetables w/o salt, but she still got cancer!

Several years as a yogi taught me the importance of exercise & diet; I became a brown rice & veggies eater. Then I got interested in vitamins after some more varied readings from alternative doctors like Doc David Williams. He was quite upset that cholesterol meds were pushed so blithely. He said that low cholesterol in patients was a sign of a dying person!

The other thing that seems to have no basis, is the idea that saturated fats are bad for you. Indeed Kendrick supports eating meat with saturated fats. Monounsaturated fats, such as those found in olive oil, are OK, but polyunsaturated oils (such as sunflower oil) get something of a thumbs down. The extra double bonds make them quite reactive when used for frying, so you get the formation of epoxides - an oxygen atom bridging what had been a double bond.

Some people dislike the conclusion because they want to be vegetarian for other reasons, but it seems it is no longer a science based decision.

David

What if it's just about frequency and resonance?
Diseases and illnesses being symptoms of imbalance or disharmony within the organism.
So all of the names and labels are FALSE because they're not causes but effects.
Like what's going on now. You can only be truly responsible for yourself. Your own health and well-being. Nothing to fear "out there". BUT, if you have fear, or your more susceptible to outside influence or manipulation, then you are more vulnerable to those disharmonic wavelengths from other sources.
You can take that as far afield into whatever that you want. It plays out across the board.
I haven't been sick in YEARS, because I learned to energetically protect myself from others and don't associate with "sick" individuals or groups.
I get injured or knocked down if I lash out reactively without feeling for others or thinking through consequences. Or when I'm not taking care of myself FIRST and foremost to anything else going on.

I hear ya, my brother, but I think we are convoluting the obvious when we start saying that "frequencies" are causing sickness. I won't doubt that a frequency is capable of somehow causing sickness, but things like the cold and flu simply are transmitted by sick people. Is this a virus at its source? I don't know. Nevertheless, we don't have the be virologists to understand that if somebody is coughing, sneezing, shitting their pants, and throwing up....then you can become the same way when getting in contact with them. Man, it blows my mind how fucking stupid some of these so called doctors are. If anybody has lived long enough, it is obvious that sick people get other people sick....AND WE DON'T HAVE TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MICROBIOLOGY TO COMPREHEND THIS!

There was a time when I wasn't sick for years, too! Next, this idiot comes to work coughing all over everything! I got sick as fuck after coming into contact with that person. I lost the hearing in my right ear because of that person coming to work and infecting everybody. I mentioned this on the forum before, and this was long before so called "Covid."

To explain this as a consequence of "fear," especially after several years of not being sick at all, is fucking bullshit! Also, all of these idiots that pretend COVID isn't some kind of sickness, e.g., that fucking idiot Dr. Kaufman.....coat tail riding asshole, or that other moron, Cowan, that Alex proved to be a scattered brain fraud during a Skeptiko interview; - ARE CLOWNS!

They should find jobs where they are actually useful members of society, instead of being parasites spreading misinformation. Nevertheless, I support their right to do so.

Back to the point: I don't know what the fuck COVID is or where it came from, but that shit fucked up our entire work place. Some asshole, like the original bitch I mentioned, came to work sick as hell....then transmitted it to everybody. Granted, this is 6 years later and in our recent time, but whatever that careless idiot knowingly brought into the work place, caused me to lose my sense of taste. To this day, I still haven't gained it all the way back. I CAN'T FUCKING TASTE MOST OF THE SHIT I EAT, AND I EAT A LOT OF SHIT IN LIFE! - So you idiots that think this is all fake are full of shit from the get go.

To make things more entertaining, the fucking asshole that came to work and made everything sick, wore a face mask everyday! Does this play into the mentioned "fear factor"? Yes, but it doesn't take away from a simple fact: if you get around somebody coughing, sneezing, throwing up, and shitting their pants....then this can be transmitted to you, too!

This has nothing to do with allopathic vs. homeopathic medicine. Also, nothing to do with virologist vs. quack fucking asshole Dr. Kaufman that tells you to drink charcoal as he rakes in money from riding the coattails of Richie From Boston.

Any ideas about the 300 cases of liver inflammation in children that's cropped in 20 different countries? There are 109 USA cases in 22 states & in Puerto Rico. Nine children have died & 14% have had to have liver transplants. As usual, ppl are adamant from the start that vaccination has nothing to do w/ this. My very unpopular view is that there are lots of fake vaccination cards, so why can't the families & doctors lie about vaccinating their kids in order to avoid the consequences? I know Big Pharma doesn't want that connection to reach the light of day. Nothing says that scared parents can't have their kids vaccinated before it was approved or safe.
The oddest thing that was CNN's report was that one doctor found adenoviruses in the blood stream, but not in the kids' livers. The liver had cleaned itself first & left the blood for later?
The Intercept has a podcast on the growing evidence of a Wuhan lab leak:
https://theintercept.com/2022/05/06...ium=email&utm_source=The Intercept Newsletter

Any ideas about the 300 cases of liver inflammation in children that's cropped in 20 different countries? There are 109 USA cases in 22 states & in Puerto Rico. Nine children have died & 14% have had to have liver transplants. As usual, ppl are adamant from the start that vaccination has nothing to do w/ this. My very unpopular view is that there are lots of fake vaccination cards, so why can't the families & doctors lie about vaccinating their kids in order to avoid the consequences? I know Big Pharma doesn't want that connection to reach the light of day. Nothing says that scared parents can't have their kids vaccinated before it was approved or safe.
The oddest thing that was CNN's report was that one doctor found adenoviruses in the blood stream, but not in the kids' livers. The liver had cleaned itself first & left the blood for later?
The Intercept has a podcast on the growing evidence of a Wuhan lab leak:
https://theintercept.com/2022/05/06/deconstructed-lab-leak-covid-katherine-eban/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The Intercept Newsletter
Hepatitis is a documented side-effect of the mRNA vaccines, but as usual, it's taboo to suggest that the vaccines might be causal. So they call it a "mystery illness" instead. With every MSM outlet doing damage control for the manufacturers, and billions to pay-off witnesses, doctors, and whistleblowers, if the cause is the vaccines, will we ever know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kim
Hepatitis is a documented side-effect of the mRNA vaccines, but as usual, it's taboo to suggest that the vaccines might be causal. So they call it a "mystery illness" instead. With every MSM outlet doing damage control for the manufacturers, and billions to pay-off witnesses, doctors, and whistleblowers, if the cause is the vaccines, will we ever know?
I imagine it will be like JFK's murder; in 10-20 years, they'll plenty of comparisons of non-vax & vaxed. The vaxed will have reproductive disorders, clotting problems, liver & brain inflammation, & so on far over the non-vaxed.

Back