Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

I believe there's some nuance to what it means to "isolate"... i think he started getting into some nuance when talking about the surrogate markers; it's too bad he didn't have a chance to dig into that a bit.

According to David Crowe, the term gets debased and abused.

It seems like it's a similar question to "Does God exist or not?" You can't really have a sensible discussion until all parties come to some clarity on what the heck "God" even means to you, me, him, them...

You make a healthy amount of sense, here. What does it mean to isolate a virus? Anybody that has spent a little bit of time in the conspiracy world has heard of Dr. Kaufman, who thinks that it is impossible to catch a cold or flu from anybody. Obviously, that guy didn't grow up in a large family or go to public school. What is Kaufman's solution in every sickness scenario, "Drink bone broth and activated charcoal."

Point being thus, if you get around sick people, you get fucking sick. Is this hard to comprehend? To me, it is obvious as thick clouds lead to rain. Not all the time, but certainly, there is an irrefutable correlation. You do not need to understand the science of evaporation and condensation, let alone precipitation, to understand these things. Likewise, I don't think we need to "isolate" viruses to understand that people coughing, sneezing, shitting their pants, with extremely sore throats....can get you sick! I could prove this to Dr. Kaufman by just putting him around a sick as fuck person for a day or two, then let him go home for a good sip of activated charcoal....see if it does anything. Guarantee you, the bone broth won't either!

Can we prove that sickness is caused by some kind of microscopic phenomenon called a virus? Maybe so, maybe not. However, I guarantee you, that I can prove that sick people get other people sick faster than any double slit experiment can prove anything to the human race.

I have watched one of Cowan's videos and read some of his book on contagion and the first impression was that he is very opinionated and is prone to bold statements often inaccurate. As a starter his comment on Crick basing his idea of the double helix on his wife's dream is just ludicrous, a lot of consideration took place on the sizes of the various molecules and how they could fit together plus the x-rays, and apparently there was a lot of admitted hit and miss before the conclusions. He is insisting on the 'dogma', but things have moved on and a lot more is known now, just as it has happened for the famous Koch's Postulate - I don't think that in Koch's days much was known about the intricacies of the immune system and the very complex cellular interactions; I am not surprised that it is now obsolete, but he is mentioning it just to score a point. Not very scientific.
Finally, there are a number of inaccuracies in his book, I shall only mention a few:
p.21: “Traditional Chinese medicine has long recognized the electrical nature of the human body and has developed a system to defuse the “accumulation of electricity” that leads to disease. It’s called acupuncture.”
As far as I know there is nothing like an implication of electricity in traditional acupuncture, which deals with the system of the 5 elements
and their balance.
p.22 - 60 GHz, a frequency causing the oxygen molecule to split apart, making it useless for respiration –
This is an old chestunut, the effect of the 60 GHz radiation is to change the spin structure of the molecule, state which is also very likely to decay back to normal within an extremely short time. The molecule does not split.
p.24 - “A study published in Frontiers in Oncology describes lung injury from radiation therapy.
Radiation therapy uses shorter waves at close range for a shorter period of time”
He seems to refer to high frequency radio waves, but this paper deals with x-rays for radiotherapy . nothing to do with microwaves
p.54 – “Exosomes are completely indistinguishable from viruses”
He could have expanded on this, from what I have seen exosomes are mostly round in shape - Viruses come in quite a few symmetrical forms, an example being the typical bacteriophage
p. 59 – The description of Montagnier experiment is just wrong – no UV or IR are in the quoted paper,
as far as I could see it only mentions ambient EM noise useful for the coupling between the test tubes

I shall stop at these, there are other instances as well and in the end he keeps talking about 'toxins', without specifying how people with similar symptoms in various parts of a country would be subjected to similar toxins, which are only generally mentioned. Can he say which toxins are causing the COVID symptoms, apart from a general comment on various non specific effects?

All in all, it does not seem to me that he makes any strong case for what he is trying to state. There are weak points in the concept of contagion, but unless we know what are the reactions of the 'recipients' of the agents (viruses, etc) and details of their viability the lack and variability of symptoms does not mean that it follows that contagion does not occur.
Apologies if I have misquoted him, I would accept being corrected.

He is insisting on the 'dogma', but things have moved on and a lot more is known now, just as it has happened for the famous Koch's Postulate - I don't think that in Koch's days much was known about the intricacies of the immune system and the very complex cellular interactions; I am not surprised that it is now obsolete, but he is mentioning it just to score a point. Not very scientific.

As I see it, Koch's postulates are intimately associated with germ theory, where the idea is that contagious diseases are spread by organisms. For present puposes, although viruses aren't in a strict sense organisms, let's for convenience include them under this umbrella. For the idea to work, there has to be some kind of contact of infectious agents with target organisms, either direct or indirect.

I don't think that the "postulates", as they are termed, are obsolete. For heaven's sake, if viruses are thought to spread disease, then to conclusively prove that is the case, one needs to be able to isolate them and show that they and they alone cause specific diseases.

The smaller an organism is, the more difficult it becomes to isolate and prove it to be the cause of a specific disease. One can do it with some organisms, particularly multicellular or large enough unicellular ones, because they can be isolated and manipulated. But viruses are so very small that one can't directly observe their life cycles. Open any biology textbook (or look at this web page) and you will see illustrations or descriptions of their life cycle, and for most of my life I have simply accepted this without questioning it.

Cowan may be right or wrong, but he has a point. If Koch's postulates are "obsolete", then why do virologists insist on using the term "isolation"? Seems to me that they recognise that for for proof they have to show that viruses are disease vectors.

Fact is, viruses are extremely hard to isolate. I have my doubts that anyone can produce a test tube containing whole virus particles, and nothing else (no organismal fluids such as may be found in nasal mucus, for example) suspended in some kind of neutral medium (e.g. pure water). I stand to be corrected on that, so if you or anyone here thinks otherwise, I'd welcome a link or two to evidence.

As far as I have been able to determine, viral life-cycles as commonly conceived of are illustrations of what is thought to happen, but no one has ever actually observed this. Rather, snapshots (electronmicrographs) have been taken, and inferences have been made, but it's not like following the life-cycles of more visible disease vectors like, say, malarial parasites.

Virologists may resort to employing indicators for them, such as the presence in tests of putative viral nucleic acid/coat proteins. They have to be sure that such things are actually in the virus and do not have some other source of origin. That is very difficult if the medium containing them is organismal in origin and likely to be contaminated with cellular proteins/nucleic acids, even celluar debris.

Additionally, the discovery of endosomes does rather obfuscate the issue, because they look quite similar to at least some viruses. I mean, what is the evolutionary origin of viruses? I can only think that they originated in cells, because they contain nucleic acid, which as far as I'm aware only cells can produce. How would a virus ever have produced nucleic acid on its own? After all, it's just a protein coat enveloping a nucleic acid core. It contains none of the machinery needed to generate itself; indeed, it can't reproduce unless it utilises the machinery of cells.

The role of viruses in horizontal gene transfer is increasingly being recognised, which does raise the issue of whether viruses aren't in fact endogenously developed mechanisms of cells of one organism used for nucleic acid transfer to cells of another organism of the same (or even different, I suppose) species.

We might conceivably have the concept of infectious diseases not quite right. "Viruses" could be entities generated by cells that have, among other purposes, that of combatting, rather than causing, disease. At least some contagious diseases might have other, as yet unknown, causes than viruses; but the latter might commonly be associated with them. They might, who knows, be like the firefighters at a fire who are assumed to have caused it rather than be there to help put it out.

That there might not be such a thing as contagious disease wouldn't be my position. In some cases, organismal infectious causes have been pretty much definitively established. But it's a different thing to say that there's a definite subset of contagious diseases caused wholly or in part by viruses. In my eyes, that's a hypothesis that might or might not be true.

I don't see what's wrong with merely considering whether such an opinion might have some merit, and this could be worth investigating. To close the books and consider the issue settled seems somewhat myopic, and maybe even irresponsible. The medical and allied professions have a long history of closing books only to discover they have to reopen them after having fought tooth and nail to keep them closed!

Alex - could you explain how the virus is isolated/purified Cowan has a rather specific explanation of the procedure, at least some of which , like growing the virus on monkey kidney cells, is consistent with the orthodox explanation. If ithis is the established procedure it is clear they have only a piece of a supposed virus Can they get partial viruses to replicate in cell culture?

I have watched one of Cowan's videos and read some of his book on contagion and the first impression was that he is very opinionated and is prone to bold statements often inaccurate. As a starter his comment on Crick basing his idea of the double helix on his wife's dream is just ludicrous, a lot of consideration took place on the sizes of the various molecules and how they could fit together plus the x-rays, and apparently there was a lot of admitted hit and miss before the conclusions. He is insisting on the 'dogma', but things have moved on and a lot more is known now, just as it has happened for the famous Koch's Postulate - I don't think that in Koch's days much was known about the intricacies of the immune system and the very complex cellular interactions; I am not surprised that it is now obsolete, but he is mentioning it just to score a point. Not very scientific.
Finally, there are a number of inaccuracies in his book, I shall only mention a few:
p.21: “Traditional Chinese medicine has long recognized the electrical nature of the human body and has developed a system to defuse the “accumulation of electricity” that leads to disease. It’s called acupuncture.”
As far as I know there is nothing like an implication of electricity in traditional acupuncture, which deals with the system of the 5 elements
and their balance.
p.22 - 60 GHz, a frequency causing the oxygen molecule to split apart, making it useless for respiration –
This is an old chestunut, the effect of the 60 GHz radiation is to change the spin structure of the molecule, state which is also very likely to decay back to normal within an extremely short time. The molecule does not split.
p.24 - “A study published in Frontiers in Oncology describes lung injury from radiation therapy.
Radiation therapy uses shorter waves at close range for a shorter period of time”

He seems to refer to high frequency radio waves, but this paper deals with x-rays for radiotherapy . nothing to do with microwaves
p.54 – “Exosomes are completely indistinguishable from viruses”
He could have expanded on this, from what I have seen exosomes are mostly round in shape - Viruses come in quite a few symmetrical forms, an example being the typical bacteriophage
p. 59 – The description of Montagnier experiment is just wrong – no UV or IR are in the quoted paper,
as far as I could see it only mentions ambient EM noise useful for the coupling between the test tubes

I shall stop at these, there are other instances as well and in the end he keeps talking about 'toxins', without specifying how people with similar symptoms in various parts of a country would be subjected to similar toxins, which are only generally mentioned. Can he say which toxins are causing the COVID symptoms, apart from a general comment on various non specific effects?

All in all, it does not seem to me that he makes any strong case for what he is trying to state. There are weak points in the concept of contagion, but unless we know what are the reactions of the 'recipients' of the agents (viruses, etc) and details of their viability the lack and variability of symptoms does not mean that it follows that contagion does not occur.
Apologies if I have misquoted him, I would accept being corrected.
thx. good stuff. yeah, I was kind of surprised so many people fell for his Flat Earth-ish bullshit.

Reactions: Kim
Alex - could you explain how the virus is isolated/purified Cowan has a rather specific explanation of the procedure, at least some of which , like growing the virus on monkey kidney cells, is consistent with the orthodox explanation. If ithis is the established procedure it is clear they have only a piece of a supposed virus Can they get partial viruses to replicate in cell culture?
I can not. this is outside my area of expertise... however, it's pretty easy to call b******* on this guy especially the way the whole thing has played out with the multiple big pharma vaccines. I mean, the amount of science required to bring these products to Market ( regardless of what you think about their safety / efficacy) makes Tom look pretty silly.

Dr. Tom Cowan w/ Jon Rappoport: SARS-CoV-2 Has Never Been Isolated, Is Only an Imaginary or Theoretical Virus, and, Therefore, No Test Can Detect It

https://www.brighteon.com/bfae388f-0994-4bab-ac10-955305b7c536

I can not. this is outside my area of expertise... however, it's pretty easy to call b******* on this guy especially the way the whole thing has played out with the multiple big pharma vaccines. I mean, the amount of science required to bring these products to Market ( regardless of what you think about their safety / efficacy) makes Tom look pretty silly.
Wow, Alex, three big "Tells" here of a disinformation troll,
1) ignore the question
2) appeal to authority
3) attack ad hominem

1) "I can not. this is outside my area of expertise "
2) "the amount of science required to bring these products to Market"
3) "Tom look pretty silly"

I don't understand all of this but it sounds important.

It interests me that you say you don't understand all of this, when most of it is perfectly straightforward and aligns with what I've been saying.

If you don't understand it, how can you so confidently assert that people claiming the virus hasn't been isolated are like flat earthers? Aren't you just blithely accepting claims of isolation without really questioning them? How come you're such a conspiracist in some areas, and yet aren't prepared to even consider that the claim might be wrong, especially given your self-admitted lack of understanding of the science?

All this reaction to "COVID" doesn't make sense. I don't think they know WTH they are doing & eventually Fauci (along with others) will be arrested & held accountable. If you don't understand how PCR works PLEASE just watch this one video to understand.

I think some people don't understand what is going on, some KNOW what is going on and some are too scared to understand what is going on. The "Old man in the chair" told us, "Governments said they will follow the science, if they continue to vaccinate people then we know what is going on."

If you want to ignore what the inventor of the PCR said about Fauci, "he is lying to you & has no idea what he is doing AND he has no problem looking right into a camera & lying to you."

Look, if you do nothing else watch this video of a world-famous microbiologist. This is was the final straw for YouTube for me & they deleted my account overnight. No warning, Google just sent me a "sucks to be you" LOL. Been there since 2005, and this video did me in. If you are not worried... well, you should be.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/y5PjTkRMeLxO/

All this reaction to "COVID" doesn't make sense. I don't think they know WTH they are doing & eventually Fauci (along with others) will be arrested & held accountable. If you don't understand how PCR works PLEASE just watch this one video to understand.

I think some people don't understand what is going on, some KNOW what is going on and some are too scared to understand what is going on. The "Old man in the chair" told us, "Governments said they will follow the science, if they continue to vaccinate people then we know what is going on."

If you want to ignore what the inventor of the PCR said about Fauci, "he is lying to you & has no idea what he is doing AND he has no problem looking right into a camera & lying to you."

Look, if you do nothing else watch this video of a world-famous microbiologist. This is was the final straw for YouTube for me & they deleted my account overnight. No warning, Google just sent me a "sucks to be you" LOL. Been there since 2005, and this video did me in. If you are not worried... well, you should be.
Since science gets so many things wrong, this is more justification for waiting to be stuck. My Norwegian bro-in-law has refused many attempts to be jabbed b/c a large number of elderly Norwegians who were "lucky" enough to get early vaccinations died shortly afterwards. I'm especially cautious b/c they rushed this vaccine into production & got it out in under a year. Of course, anything the Chinese makes has to be carefully scrutinized. Maybe you remember the melamine milk scandal?
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=2008+melamine+milk+scandal+in+china

I thought that was a really good interview. Was a bit funny at the beginning how he was singeling out Americans for propogating and believing covid lies and misenterpretations when the same thing is happening all over the world (he did seem to go back on this a bit towards the end). Anyway that detail aside it seems to me like a well informing interview which other doctors and interested parties are also saying. What i don't understand is how this relates to Cowan's 'theory' that viruses aren't contagious. Most people don't need a doctor to tell them that they have caught a cold or the flu off someone at different points in their life. It's obvious. Dr Bhakdi isn't saying that covid doesn't exist or that viruses aren't contagious either. Sure if people are in peak health there is a good chance that they won't be as succeptible to viruses. Also Cowan's basis for thinking that the flu isn't contagious seems to be that back in 1918 an experiment was done where sick people wiped bogeys and breathed on healthy people and they didn't get sick. As far as i can see this has only two logical posibilities if the experiment was done correctly

1. The Spanish Flu was not a contagious flu as we understand the flu bugs that go around today to be.
  2. which i think is the most likely explanation, that the healthy individuals who had sick people's bogey's and breath on them had already developed some kind of immunity from previous infection and weren't affected. Back in 1918 there was no such thing as an antibody/t-cell test though to know this and somehow the doctor doing the experiment concluded that the flu wasn't contagious. Is still quite silly imo as even without antibody/t-cell tests it must have been obvious from observation in the community that people with the flu pass it on.
As Shane said once, anyone who thinks the flu isn't contagious to find someone with flu, get indoors for a while and get them to breath all over you lol (it may take a few attempts over the space of a year or so if immunity from previous infection has been gained). Am not seriously suggesting that this is attempted but whatever rocks peoples boat :)
Bear in mind that around the same era of the Spanish flu maybe a little earlier doctors told people not to wash as bathing with water made them sick in their professional opinion. People literally stunk to high heaven with all the adverse health effects that go with not being hygienic. Also doctors in hospitals didn't even use to wash their hands, open street sewers were the norm etc etc

Stick with Bhakdi and forget this Cowan mumbo jumbo :)

Last edited:
Have got to say and am not talking to anyone in particular nor am i preaching, i fall for it myself at times but it is amazing what people will believe if someone with an 'appearance' of knowledge tells them so. Am not completely knocking it either as i think it's part of a learning process we are all going through one way or another. Is like a lot of people realise that the mainstream narrative is rooted in so many lies and misconceptions (bear in mind not everything) so anything that goes contrary to the mainstream lies and misconceptions must be true. Good to bear in mind that there is just as much disinfo (either intentionaly by bad people or honest mistakes which are then promoted and furthered by bad people) on the 'alternative' scene as there is in the mainstream narrative

I thought that was a really good interview. Was a bit funny at the beginning how he was singeling out Americans for propogating and believing covid lies and misenterpretations when the same thing is happening all over the world (he did seem to go back on this a bit towards the end). Anyway that detail aside it seems to me like a well informing interview which other doctors and interested parties are also saying. What i don't understand is how this relates to Cowan's 'theory' that viruses aren't contagious. Most people don't need a doctor to tell them that they have caught a cold or the flu off someone at different points in their life. It's obvious. Dr Bhakdi isn't saying that covid doesn't exist or that viruses aren't contagious either. Sure if people are in peak health there is a good chance that they won't be as succeptible to viruses. Also Cowan's basis for thinking that the flu isn't contagious seems to be that back in 1918 an experiment was done where sick people wiped bogeys and breathed on healthy people and they didn't get sick. As far as i can see this has only two logical posibilities if the experiment was done correctly

1. The Spanish Flu was not a contagious flu as we understand the flu bugs that go around today to be.
  2. which i think is the most likely explanation, that the healthy individuals who had sick people's bogey's and breath on them had already developed some kind of immunity from previous infection and weren't affected. Back in 1918 there was no such thing as an antibody/t-cell test though to know this and somehow the doctor doing the experiment concluded that the flu wasn't contagious. Is still quite silly imo as even without antibody/t-cell tests it must have been obvious from observation in the community that people with the flu pass it on.
As Shane said once, anyone who thinks the flu isn't contagious to find someone with flu, get indoors for a while and get them to breath all over you lol (it may take a few attempts over the space of a year or so if immunity from previous infection has been gained). Am not seriously suggesting that this is attempted but whatever rocks peoples boat :)
Bear in mind that around the same era of the Spanish flu maybe a little earlier doctors told people not to wash as bathing with water made them sick in their professional opinion. People literally stunk to high heaven with all the adverse health effects that go with not being hygienic. Also doctors in hospitals didn't even use to wash their hands, open street sewers were the norm etc etc

Stick with Bhakdi and forget this Cowan mumbo jumbo :)
You may know this already, but when the first Europeans came in contact w/ the Japanese, the Japanese were horrified by their stinking bodies, filthy clothes, & disgusting habits. In Japanese society at that time, the lowest class of ppl lived the way the Europeans did, so it's no wonder we were considered beneath them. It's also telling how bad doctors in the past were about cleanliness before germ theory was accepted. Surgeons were impressed w/ gory apparel; apparently it was some sort of a status symbol to be blood-spattered head to toe. Of course, 20/20 hindsight & all that, but I find it hard to imagine thinking there was no connection between filthy conditions & disease. It seems like the stench alone would put off most professionals. For instance, they stopped most of the cholera & diphtheria epidemics by keeping filth from being washed into wells & other drinking water sources.

Most people don't need a doctor to tell them that they have caught a cold or the flu off someone at different points in their life. It's obvious.
Appearances can be deceiving.

What is obvious is that the body produces mucus to expel something. If the body needs sunlight to produce vitamin D, which is needed for healthy cellular metabolism, and during winter months or rainy seasons, or for people who never get sun, like people who work indoors and rarely have to go out, like I used to be working at home programming computers, then cellular metabolism is degraded and viruses show up to help 'mop up' the mess, along with mucus to expel it from the lungs and upper respiratory system.

You'll notice some people never 'catch a cold', even when everyone around them is sick, and some people seem to have a cold all the time.

I used to get 3 or 4 colds a year, every year, for 30 years. I blamed it on my wife working in a school with young school children, anb bringing the viruses home and giving them to me. She never got sick. She appeared to be an asymptomatic carrier!

I stopped getting colds when I began using an infrared sauna several times a week. The infrared light penetrates the body and creates a phase of water that Dr. Gerald Pollack has labeled structured water. He has observed that structured water forms an Exclusion Zone around the mitochondria inside the cell. The negative charge of the EZ in structured water expels toxins from around the mitochondria which increases ATP energy production needed for healthy cellular metabolism, enabling the cell to mobilize and detoxify. Then, the toxins are expelled from the body primarily through sweat.

Vitamin D supplementation during winter months might be enough for those of us who are not otherwise toxic, but most of us are toxic from the extremely poisoned environment we all live in. There is no doubt our air, water, ground, food, medicine, and airwaves are all laden with poison.

In his book "The Contagion Myth", which was released in September of 2020 and banned on Amazon.com, which I read, Cowan points out that every study ever attempted to infect a study group with the infected mucus of a sick group always fails to show contagion and infection.

In addition to that. It's easy to demonstrate that the corona viruses have never been isolated, so, the PCR testing is a fraud, and the vaccines are a fraud, probably with a murderous agenda.

In his book and his interviews, Cowen references the work of Arthur Firstenberg and his book "The Invisible Rainbow". The history of electricity and artificial radio clearly shows that the "Spanish Flu" was caused, primarily, by the new radio systems being used by the US Military, and other armies around the world. Firstenberg's book is an amazing read, and extremely well documented.

Another story of the myth of contagion is the Black Death in the 14th century. The story we're told in the mainstream is rats carrying infected fleas spread the disease. There is compelling, if not conclusive, evidence that a comet and the earthquakes that the comet caused poisoned the atmosphere, which can be easily identified in tree ring studies, and confirmed by multiple contemporary accounts at the time. In that pandemic, about a third of the world population died. In the 1918 pandemic, even if the death toll was 100 millions, that's only 3% of the world population.

Last edited:
I haven’t listened to your show since this episode. Meanwhile, Dr Cowan has a podcast where he interviews people and actually continues to learn from them. Continually attacking this idea as “flat earth bullshit” just shows that maybe you are ashamed that you don’t have the intellect to actually take in and absorb the truth. I always found you mildly abrasive, but you had some interesting guests from time to time so I’d put up with your “inside baseball” smarminess. I know you won’t, but it would behoove you to look into Dr Stefan Lanka and Dr Andrew Kaufman before dismissing this idea absolutely.

Back