• Associated Press

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huffington Post

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Infowars

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to move from "fake news" to propaganda as it is more accurate and pervasive.

https://scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine
Silicon Valley spent the last ten years building platforms whose natural end state is digital addiction. In 2016, Trump and his allies hijacked them.

Any company can aggregate and purchase big data, but Cambridge Analytica has developed a model to translate that data into a personality profile used to predict, then ultimately change your behavior.

Fox News forced to delete 'false and misleading' Quebec mosque attack tweet after Justin Trudeau intevenes

"Fox News has deleted a “false and misleading” tweet that claimed the suspect in the Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, following a call from the office of the Canadian Prime Minister for the network to remove the post."

All Canadian media were reporting this for the first 24-48 hrs since a moroccan muslim was taken into custody and kept overnight. Further, several witnesses stated they saw two attackers, yelling Allahu akbar. Bissonnette gave himself up and we have heard little else since other than that the moroccan guy was released without charge. I did hear recently that they are not treating the case as a terrorist attack which may mean that Bissonnette has mental illness and may be on, or perhaps has been prescribed psychiatric drugs. The discussion of him being a white supremacist, far right activist emerged from some likes on a facebook page for Trump and Le Pen. He also liked the NDP, (leftwinger) Jack Layton and Doritos. I saw his facebook page before it was removed and it did not look anything like a far right activist.

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38995205
Britain was at the time trying to bring China into the war on the Allied side.
In the same year the Conservative MP John Charteris - who served as head of intelligence - reportedly admitted, while on a lecture tour of the US, that he had fabricated the story.

Yes Virginia, intelligence agencies have a long history of using the media to propagate propaganda. I don't at all think this example was the first instance.

The whole idea of Fake News is based on a misconception of the news media. Fake News implies if the media was working correctly they would only report real news. That is not what the media is about. Journalists are in the business of selling. They have to attract readers and viewers. If there is no "interesting" news of the day, like a natural disaster, an epidemic, a horrendus crime, or new war, they have to make things up to attract readers/viewers. The easiest things to invent news from are rumors. The media will never work right as long as journalists are in the business of selling.

You can tell the ideological bias of a given media source by the rumors they push, but the underlying problem is the same: the media is not news it is entertainment.

Last edited:
Press Conference on #SusanRice unmasking story and fake news cover-up

LMAO! Cernovich accuses Bloomberg and New York Times of plagiarizing him because they reported the story after him but did not credit him. He is trolling them because he knows they had it but didn't run it because they didn't want to make Obama look bad or vindicate Trump. In fact he says he got the story from his spies in their news rooms (and is accusing them of plagiarizing him). He is trolling them because he wants to force them to admit they had the story but didn't run it - which is tantamount to admitting they are political hacks for the democrats.

More trolling: "I've got IT people in every major news room, they see every email"

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
He did report on it first (have him on twitter) as far as I know most major outlets called it a "conspiracy theory" As far as them having it before Cernovich I don't know

Is there any actual evidence of wrong doing, or that Trump Tower was wiretapped?

It is open to interpretation. That is why we have courts where they have trials with judges and juries. The wrong doing seems to be both unmasking the names of American citizens in recorded calls with foreigners, and leaking it to the news media. How do you define wiretapped? Does it really make a difference the recording is made through a switch at the phone company facility and not by a tiny listening device secretly placed in Trump Tower?

I'm not a lawyer but here is an article written by one:
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/04/susan-rice-in-crosshairs-as-potential-felon.php
POSTED ON APRIL 3, 2017 BY JOHN HINDERAKER
SUSAN RICE IN CROSSHAIRS AS POTENTIAL FELON
Lake notes that Rice’s requesting raw intelligence in which Trump associates figured might not be illegal:

The standard for senior officials to learn the names of U.S. persons incidentally collected is that it must have some foreign intelligence value, a standard that can apply to almost anything. This suggests Rice’s unmasking requests were likely within the law.​
That strikes me as a generous interpretation. In any event, if Rice and others conspired to leak confidential information or publicly disclose information about individuals like General Flynn, it would be a crime.

Kurt Schlichter’s piece at Townhall: “The Russiagate Scam Will Blow Up In The Democrats’ Smug Faces.”

Does anyone here think for a millisecond that the Obama-appointed leadership in the intelligence community, whose loyalty is to their own political class and not to the country, would hesitate for a microsecond before leaking something they thought would hurt Trump? Weknowthey wouldn’t hesitate because theydidn’thesitate – they feloniously released a classified transcript involving Mike Flynn just to shaft him and the Administration.​

Last edited:
http://www.boredpanda.com/tv-put-subtitles-kids-channel-political-debate-sweden/

Swedish TV Accidentally Puts Subtitles From A Kid’s Show Over A Political Debate, And It’s Brilliant

tv-put-subtitles-kids-channel-political-debate-sweden-1-2.jpg

tv-put-subtitles-kids-channel-political-debate-sweden-2-2.jpg

tv-put-subtitles-kids-channel-political-debate-sweden-3-2.jpg

Back