Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|

Cool, I gave up on the good/bad/evil dynamic. It doesn't serve me from the perspective of how I impact others by having that dynamic impact how I operate.

Instead, I assess everything from my onw subjective perspective as to whether it is life affirming or life disavowing. I then make my decisions based on my assessment. I support all that i perceive to be life affirming. I reject all that I perceive to be disavowing to life.

I find this keeps judgment out of the picture and thus, also, punishment or forgiveness.

Instead, I operate with compassion and understanding.

I find I serve others better via the above noted protocols.

Some might enjoy this conversation -

Just to make sure I am on record here - I have the same view as Grant Cameron's as he expressed here in this podcast on May 13, 2021.

I anticipate Alex may not "like me" anymore by "coming out" as NOT a "buyer of" the 'good/bad/evil' paradigm as being of fundamental concern, but what's most important for me is that I be clear where I stand on the issue.

"Evil" won't matter when we grow out of the need to experience "it." I see it all in our own hands.

I'm in half a mind about Grant. I like him, but also that whole love and light and stuff just rubs me the wrong way. I dunno. It seems too simplistic when you ignore the evil stuff, ala the interview with Alex.

And also Jay from Project Unity also rubs me the wrong way too. He doesn't react well to criticism whenever I've seen people question things on his YT channel. That tends to make me suspicious.

I like some of his material, but I think being part of the 'young guns' (what cringe...) has gone to his head a little :D

Overall, not bad. The recent one with that Pentyrch encounter was a bit sketchy IMO. I don't think the witness is credible, nor are some of the statements she made.

EDIT - Though I will add that he is a decent interviewer.

Dolan, Elizondo, and the 'Young Guns'. Get yer tickets to a VIRTUAL UFO CONFERENCE!

https://www.theobservationdk.com/UFOSecrecyMay20

Like, come on man. I just cannot take these people seriously if they keep engaging in things like this.

No one is forced to attend, right? Folks have a choice, yes?

And why does anyone have to take anyone else "seriously" or not? Can't folks rely on their own experiences in regards to anomalous activity?

Because things like credibility are important to the topic.

Having people like Lue, who was just on 60 minutes with a good piece about the phenomenon, and then seeing this just makes me roll my eyes personally, Chester.

And also Jay from Project Unity also rubs me the wrong way too. He doesn't react well to criticism whenever I've seen people question things on his YT channel. That tends to make me suspicious.

I like some of his material, but I think being part of the 'young guns' (what cringe...) has gone to his head a little :D

Overall, not bad. The recent one with that Pentyrch encounter was a bit sketchy IMO. I don't think the witness is credible, nor are some of the statements she made.

EDIT - Though I will add that he is a decent interviewer.

Jay is 26 years old... how old are you? If you are older (especially much older like myself) ask yourself how mature and "together" were you around that age?

I'm in my 30's. But with respect Chester, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make? He doesn't get a pass because of his young age on this one.

Its not about "a pass"... it is, for me, about "understanding." I look at all he has done and see it as a whole, including his character defects (which i would remind myself, are subjectively derived). I then look at myself and others and see many who fall short too.

Because things like credibility are important to the topic.

Having people like Lue, who was just on 60 minutes with a good piece about the phenomenon, and then seeing this just makes me roll my eyes personally, Chester.

Some people need to pay their bills while striving to do "the good work." Few are, like myself, independently wealthy where I don't ever charge for my participation in any of these communities.

I'm in my 30's. But with respect Chester, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make? He doesn't get a pass because of his young age on this one.
Nor does he get an immediate pass for needing to "pay his bills" as Chester stated. Every grifter known to man used that as their rationale. Doesn't invalidate what he has to say, but as we were just talking about conflicts of interest: a profit motive is always a potential conflict.

I'm thankful to be independently wealthy too and haven't had to charge for my participation here. Seems like there's a lot of us here. ;)

Some people need to pay their bills while striving to do "the good work." Few are, like myself, independently wealthy where I don't ever charge for my participation in any of these communities.

My trust in them doing "good work" is strained when I see silly prices like $139 for a virtual conference for Richard Dolan talking to Lue about nothing new more than likely, and a panel of 'young gun' bloggers talking to each other.

I'm sorry Chester, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Maybe they are really all straight up guys, and in the end it will all come out in the wash, but for now, I'm not too convinced that it's all legit.

Listened just now while driving. Great presentation.
100% agree on the ET perspective.
100% disagree on the ‘everything is consciousness and reincarnation so shut up and calculate’ perspective on meaning of life.
For me, if someone is describing the meaning of this life experience start-to-finish and they dont mention love once, red flag.

Also, just because an ET is a non-threat doesn’t mean they’re not in this universe to learn just like we are. Nor does their (potential) 100k year tech advantage mean they know God.

I thoroughly enjoyed the podcast, but I’m unable to conclude that evil matters any less. In fact I think we’re here in this universe(not just the planet) to learn about it.
I agree. NDE science is always my go-to on this stuff and I don't see the NDE data shying away from the evil question, or the moral imperative question, or the consequences for our actions question.

I mean, look at this. They are charging $139 for access to the whole event. Otherwise, barring one I think, pretty much $40 for access to a specific guest etc.

Sorry, but it just looks like crap. I wonder do they have any idea how this comes across? Surely if they want to appear credible, this would not be a platform to appear on......

And added to my impressions of Dolan, I also uncovered some information on Above Top Secret that claims he isn't as meticulous a researcher as is made out to be.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1269062/pg1

Great thread if anyone would like to read through. Not the greatest formatting when I just copypaste, but I'll go ahead and post the OP anyway, as it's quite good.

IMSAM said:
At how many mistakes can we safely say someone is a charlatan? Is one enough? Two? Three? This thread was a long time in the making but i always gave Dolan th benefit of a doubt. But i think some things need to be said because there are too many gullible people out there.

Who is Richard Dolan? but the wiki is being too modest. According to him

"Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. "

Let's have a closer look at some of his claims over the years.

1.The roswell slides fiasco

Back in 2015 there was this ufo fair in mexico called BEwitness hosted by Maussan,with "great" researchers like Bragalia,Schmitt,Carey,Maussan and ofcourse Dolan. The subject was an alien dead body found at the Roswell crash of all places.

kv5f23f530.jpg

What was this though? this was the body of a mummified child . Such a shame for poor Dolan who endorsed these as being the real deal. Thanks to googles censorship i cant find the youtube video of him vehemently endorsing and supporting these.

dj5f23fc5c.png

2.That ufo on the moon

All the above video is a mess of epic proportions but lets go to 16:00 mark and listen this

so back in 2005 all right Buzz Aldrin made this crazy statement that the crew of the Apollo 11 mission had seen a UFO on their way to the moon. the next day or the day after that I don't even think it was Buzz I think he had like spokespeople saying oh no these words were taken out of context. Buzz Aldrin did not say such thing and what he actually said I just because if you do a search on Buzz Aldrin UFO Moon today alright you'll get like every single search result is the same the headline there like Washington Post and all the others know Buzz Aldrin didn't see a UFO on the way to the moon they're all like in unison and they often use the same language right so they're obviously yeah they take their up marching orders they get … “​

Where to begin with this? Well i won't because our very own Oberg did a fine job of it in his site . Thumbs up Oberg. I won't even go into the moon structures, villages etc. that dolan mentions

3.The wilson leak

"These documents are real, deal with it" Richard Dolan

I won't go into the fact that mj12 was a proven hoax admitted by Cooper himself, but there is also a good possibility that this whole thing could be fabricated by Greer. In this interview with joe rogan back in 2013 Greer mentioned the document but rogan was apparently too fascinated by chimpanzees going into the brass age to notice. Watch the interview from minute 38:15 onwards where greer mentions the wilson leak.

4. Anonymous deathbed confession

Because even death can't save you from the powers that be.

Being a serious researcher, having a senile old man anonymously confess something with zero evidence to back anything up, should be enough for us, because Richard Dolan endorses it and he has done the research for you so you must believe him! But i will add insult to injury and use this interview the old man gave to Linda multon howe back in 1998 to see the many discrepancies. Imagine being debunked by moulton howe

Dunno if the old geezer is still alive or laughing from the great beyond

Btw i think the above film had Corbells signature too

Brother 4names you are duped by your associates surely. Or are you duping us? Nah its the former i am sure.

There a couple more things i could post here but i think i am reaching the posts end. Dolan does talk after all alot and as they say in this part of the pond, If you talk too much you are bound to tell a lot of bull#. It seems that either Dolan got dotified ala Howe at some point, or he just saw the money and decided to go for it. He doesn't want disclosure, because if disclosure comes he will be forced to find a real job and god forbid poor richard earns his money the hard way

Last edited:
I mean, look at this. They are charging $139 for access to the whole event. Otherwise, barring one I think, pretty much $40 for access to a specific guest etc.

Sorry, but it just looks like crap. I wonder do they have any idea how this comes across? Surely if they want to appear credible, this would not be a platform to appear on......

And added to my impressions of Dolan, I also uncovered some information on Above Top Secret that claims he isn't as meticulous a researcher as is made out to be.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1269062/pg1

Great thread if anyone would like to read through. Not the greatest formatting when I just copypaste, but I'll go ahead and post the OP anyway, as it's quite good.
hard to take this haters club criticism seriously. last sentence reveals a lot:
"He doesn't want disclosure, because if disclosure comes he will be forced to find a real job and god forbid poor richard earns his money the hard way "

My trust in them doing "good work" is strained when I see silly prices like $139 for a virtual conference for Richard Dolan talking to Lue about nothing new more than likely, and a panel of 'young gun' bloggers talking to each other.

I'm sorry Chester, we will have to agree to disagree on this one. Maybe they are really all straight up guys, and in the end it will all come out in the wash, but for now, I'm not too convinced that it's all legit.

Understand, I went to it today and I am glad I attended. Many new things I learned that helped me understand the whole scene better which places me in better position to have discussions with others as happens often for me as I am a "behind the scenes player" in the community. I was happy to support these folks. And there has been several "new" information pieces shared.

But I back your right to not attend.

Understand, I went to it today and I am glad I attended. Many new things I learned that helped me understand the whole scene better which places me in better position to have discussions with others as happens often for me as I am a "behind the scenes player" in the community. I was happy to support these folks. And there has been several "new" information pieces shared.

But I back your right to not attend.

What new things did you learn?

hard to take this haters club criticism seriously. last sentence reveals a lot:
"He doesn't want disclosure, because if disclosure comes he will be forced to find a real job and god forbid poor richard earns his money the hard way "

I dunno Alex. I just don't trust a lot of the people involved to be completely honest. I think it's also a very British thing to be very weary of people who blow their own horn and charge lots of money for things like this.

But it's all good. We'll find out what's what in the end I'm sure.

Back