Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|

Ugh. The shouting got a bit tiresome. Think I fell asleep a couple times, but didn't miss anything...
Y'all familiar with DMT? Ever had an experience with ayahuasca or salvia divinorum? Or even just mushrooms or LSD?
I default to
WingMakers Philosophy
https://www.wingmakers.us/wingmakersorig/www.wingmakers.com/arrow/chambers/indexes/philo.shtml
for a description of one vs many or the field.
Stay away from weird .com website though. Somebody tried to capitalize on information that wasn't theirs to begin with.
Good and evil? Relative terms. Mind parasites? Have heard lots to support their existence. Judgment of "other"? Misplaced or misdirected. Must focus on oneself.
That's the answer to the sparring match y'all had. Personal choice. Decision in the moment. We add our own meaning, it isn't inherent. It's up to the individual in the illusion...
Oh, and beware assuming roles in the drama triangle. Karma is karma, after all. And everybody has to do their own time.
Here's an excerpt from the above link that focuses in more in the question at hand:

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of Prime Creator. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.
When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of Prime Creator, the vibration of equality that underlies all life-forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency invested within a form. It vibrates, in its pure, timeless state, precisely the same for all manifestations of life. This is the common ground that all life shares. This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as Prime Creator. If an individual is able to look upon any form of life with the outlook of equality, then they are observing Source in all things.
While this may seem like an abstract concept, it is actualized through the practice of looking for the outward and inward manifestations of Prime Creator. In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.
In light of the obvious turmoil and apparent destruction that accompanies life on terra-earth, this is an outlook or perception that seems naive. How can life--in all its forms and expressions--be perceived as optimal or perfect? This is the great paradox of life, and it cannot be reconciled with the human instrument's mental or emotional capabilities. It can only be understood in the context of the entity, which is deathless, limitless, timeless, and sovereign. Paradoxes exist because the human drama is too limited in scope and scale to allow a perception of wholeness to intervene and illuminate how the pieces of the puzzle are unified in perfect relation.

Last edited:
Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of Prime Creator. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.
When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of Prime Creator, the vibration of equality that underlies all life-forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency invested within a form. It vibrates, in its pure, timeless state, precisely the same for all manifestations of life. This is the common ground that all life shares. This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as Prime Creator. If an individual is able to look upon any form of life with the outlook of equality, then they are observing Source in all things.
While this may seem like an abstract concept, it is actualized through the practice of looking for the outward and inward manifestations of Prime Creator. In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.
In light of the obvious turmoil and apparent destruction that accompanies life on terra-earth, this is an outlook or perception that seems naive. How can life--in all its forms and expressions--be perceived as optimal or perfect? This is the great paradox of life, and it cannot be reconciled with the human instrument's mental or emotional capabilities. It can only be understood in the context of the entity, which is deathless, limitless, timeless, and sovereign. Paradoxes exist because the human drama is too limited in scope and scale to allow a perception of wholeness to intervene and illuminate how the pieces of the puzzle are unified in perfect relation.

Brilliant Post - Thank you for bringing my attention back again to WingMakers. What I am reading now I have read before. The difference? I am now able to understand at a much deeper, more profound level.

Brilliant Post - Thank you for bring my attention back again to WngMakers. What I am reading now I have read before. The difference? I am now able to understand at a much deeper, more profound level.
Yep, and we all different. Hard or impossible to objectify experience.
William Blake...
"Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night".

Ugh. The shouting got a bit tiresome. Think I fell asleep a couple times, but didn't miss anything...
Y'all familiar with DMT? Ever had an experience with ayahuasca or salvia divinorum? Or even just mushrooms or LSD?
I default to
WingMakers Philosophy
https://www.wingmakers.us/wingmakersorig/www.wingmakers.com/arrow/chambers/indexes/philo.shtml
for a description of one vs many or the field.
Stay away from weird .com website though. Somebody tried to capitalize on information that wasn't theirs to begin with.
Good and evil? Relative terms. Mind parasites? Have heard lots to support their existence. Judgment of "other"? Misplaced or misdirected. Must focus on oneself.
That's the answer to the sparring match y'all had. Personal choice. Decision in the moment. We add our own meaning, it isn't inherent. It's up to the individual in the illusion...
Oh, and beware assuming roles in the drama triangle. Karma is karma, after all. And everybody has to do their own time.
Here's an excerpt from the above link that focuses in more in the question at hand:

Sorry StarMonkey, but I'm having trouble at what you are getting at. What exactly are you trying to say?

If I can add to what I think a portion of your post was about, then with the karma thing, yeah even though there is obviously no 'proof' of such from the 'heavens', I do tend to believe that it exists in some form.

Regarding good and evil as relative? Nah, not for me. There clearly exist good and evil, and most people can generally agree on what it is. Alex also dove heavily into this topic with his new book and has been in his mind for at least the past year or so. Maybe he has some thoughts to add too.

And I don't know what you mean about a drama triangle. I don't know if one can really go though life without judging, as I see judging as equal to discernment. I fully accept the positive and negative connotations of the meaning too. I actually think pursuing a non judgmental philosophy is just another form of lying to oneself about the nature of our physical reality.

There is judging and then there is assessing. If one conflates the two, then one hasn't understood the context (and meaning) of the term "judging" as it has been used in the above comments.

Sorry StarMonkey, but I'm having trouble at what you are getting at. What exactly are you trying to say?

If I can add to what I think a portion of your post was about, then with the karma thing, yeah even though there is obviously no 'proof' of such from the 'heavens', I do tend to believe that it exists in some form.

Regarding good and evil as relative? Nah, not for me. There clearly exist good and evil, and most people can generally agree on what it is. Alex also dove heavily into this topic with his new book and has been in his mind for at least the past year or so. Maybe he has some thoughts to add too.

And I don't know what you mean about a drama triangle. I don't know if one can really go though life without judging, as I see judging as equal to discernment. I fully accept the positive and negative connotations of the meaning too. I actually think pursuing a non judgmental philosophy is just another form of lying to oneself about the nature of our physical reality.
It's all relative to the individual and choice. Reflection gives some insight, but projection can only go so far.
Not familiar with the drama triangle? Here's a simplified visual representation. Look it up if you want more detail.
12-e1569141754646.png

What comments?

The form of use of the word "judgement" as is alluded to in the drama triangle.

Also this... if, one approaches life from the perspecyive of understanding, one never finds oneself needing to forgive anything - why? Because one hasn't judged (as in goo/bad or... extreme bad which some folks label as "evil").

Put more simply, the media has everyone strung out all over the place.
Bringing energies back to center and balancing, one is better equipped to deal with situations in their own environments as they arise. By trusting in other intelligences than their brain.

Oh yes, I can whole heartedly agree on that. The media and social media has pretty much ruined at the moment at least, any kind of moderate society, having polarised everything and set minds astray. I've certainly been a fool to that indeed.

Chester Hunter said:
The form of use of the word "judgement" as is alluded to in the drama triangle

Also this... if, one approaches life from the perspecyive of understanding, one never finds oneself needing to forgive anything - why? Because one hasn't judged (as in goo/bad or... extreme bad which some folks label as "evil").

I dunno Chester. It seems a little vague. I'm not sure what exactly this is all referring to. I'm aware of Jung's material Re: the shadow and projection. It also seems to be loosely associated with Eric Berne's transactional analysis with people playing different roles in our interactions with one another.

I just don't see how only (?) approaching life from the perspective of understanding is practical or realistic. I don't really care what problem someone has when they are trying to kill me for example. It's completely irrelevant. What matters is that their actions are unacceptable and whilst I may understand later, I probably won't be able to do that for a while. I'll need to go through the process first.

Oh yes, I can whole heartedly agree on that. The media and social media has pretty much ruined at the moment at least, any kind of moderate society, having polarised everything and set minds astray. I've certainly been a fool to that indeed.

I dunno Chester. It seems a little vague. I'm not sure what exactly this is all referring to. I'm aware of Jung's material Re: the shadow and projection. It also seems to be loosely associated with Eric Berne's transactional analysis with people playing different roles in our interactions with one another.

I just don't see how only (?) approaching life from the perspective of understanding is practical or realistic. I don't really care what problem someone has when they are trying to kill me for example. It's completely irrelevant. What matters is that their actions are unacceptable and whilst I may understand later, I probably won't be able to do that for a while. I'll need to go through the process first.

And each of us is different. I only shared my own approach (learned the hard way).

In addition, understanding does not preclude one from self-defense and I don't understand why you would need to conflate the two.

Yet also, I have learned that "judging" others. even in the heat of the moment" blocks my own freedom. And so I've learned not to judge. Perhaps I should add that I am 63 years old... and that I have learned this the hard way.

I also wish (again) to emphasize that "my way" is simply that... "my way." I share it as I feel that the world might chnage for the better if more folks tried this out. But each and every one of us has the right to choose or not to adopt an approach such as this.

Finally, what I have also learned is that just because I think some way and/or feel some way, does not mean everyone else (or even anyone else) thinks/feels the same way. And finally... just because I think some way and/or feel some way and find that a shift in my thinking/feeling produces, for myself, incredible results, does not mean that anyone else would, if they adopted a similar approach and lastly, neither do I assume they SHOULD adopt such any approach, regardless of how I think the world might tranform (for a subjectively derived "better) and how that transformation might be accelerated if more of this world adopted this approach.

Hopefully all of what I just wrote is clear.

Al's interview with Clif High on digital world is excellent. Relevant part for this around one hour and thirty-one minutes. Possibly a little before.
I'm of the 2% populace, but get pulled into the others sometimes, being mutable. I read a lot of "science fiction" and related, not trying to figure it out, but getting different perspectives and questions. Answers aren't necessarily important. I love mysteries.

how do you suppose this works in the extended consciousness realm?
You draw your energy back to center so you're better able to interact.
I watched my wife and I jump roles in a fight we had months ago. Energy goes up as you take the aggressor role, drops as you take the victim role, flattens out if you need rescued. Otherwise it remains in dynamic equilibrium if you focus on balance. Really hard if you're caught up in the drama.
IMO the most important challenge is balancing emotions and being able to clear ones mind. We, as humans, can't evolve higher until we can master that. Raise our frequency and vibration.
In other realms, without properly knowing that control, we would manifest our fears or whatever immediately. Instant karma, as JL says.
Dreams and visions are excellent places to test that out. I'm still working on remote viewing and influencing for similar reasons...

Radar footage starts around 7 mins in.

Colour me surprised! Some credible evidence and stuff that I can personally interpret, quantify and vouch for, as I work on big floating things with the same radar system too........

So what you are looking at is a Sperry radar screen. At the centre is own ship, in north up mode, and I can see that own ship is heading in a south westerly direction (bottom left direction). You can also see the two big circles with dotted and dashed lines around it. These are Variable Range Markers (VRM), used to indicate ranges, or how far away something is. You can set it to centre on own ship, or move them about to fix a vessel's position, along with a bearing. Then, emanating from own ship, are two dotted and dashed lines, which are Electronic Bearing Lines (EBL).

It looks like they have the VRM set up to to get a quick visual indication of how far away a target would be. Something like 3NM and then 6NM quite possibly. You can also use what are called range rings too for the same purpose, but maybe the Commanding Officer ordered the Officer of the Watch (OOW) to set up their radars like this. Anyway, this doesn't matter, just some background info.

What we do see is that there are definitely radar returns, which are quite well defined, probably thanks to the X-Band radar that they are using (source is Corbell -I can't verify because blurry and it crops off the section that would indicate....). The alleged UAP's are the green things with 'lines' coming out from them. These are called vectors, and these are quite long which to me indicates a decent amount of speed. I could verify a whole lot more if it were not so blurry! You can also see some targets astern of own ship in another section of the clip, but these look like other naval vessels.

But this is all very interesting because they are actually being tracked by ARPA, which is basically the system that calculates things like speed, heading and CPA (closest point of approach) of a target. It is very important information to the OOW, as this helps them to make decisions on collision avoidance.

So there is something there. Curiously, from my own experience, the targets are moving in a fashion that is similar to fake targets. This is basically something that isn't really there or is superfluous , but you can make the system 'track' and it will move erratically. Sometimes in choppy weather you can acquire a target that looks a little bit like a boat, but then you figure out that it is just waves, and the system will then 'track' it moving all over the place, with ridiculous speeds etc.

However, I don't think this is the case though. These are definitely well defined radar returns, and the sailors reported speeds up to 135 knots, and I have no reason to doubt them, but I cannot verify that information for people due to blurry. According to Corbell, this is occurring at the same time as the USS Omaha sightings with the FLIR footage, which as far as I know were also visually identified too. He also said that they were circling the USS Omaha as well.

Also, for the record, Corbell, who I've been very critical of in the past, is legit with regards to what he is saying about the radar.

I cannot say exactly what the targets represent, but I can say......fascinating!

Last edited:
Also, I cannot see many, if any, trails from the UAP targets, which indicates to me that they are either moving very fast and the ARPA system cannot keep up, or that they are false targets of some kind, or some other variable which I haven't thought of yet.

Trails can been seen briefly from one target, in one of the clips which has a couple of targets astern, which tells me that it's probably a sea going vessel of some kind, perhaps another naval vessel. EDIT Corbell confirms this as he mentions that there was a civilian vessel in the area too.

So the clip has been edited together, but that's me saying it without attaching any meaning to that.

Last edited:
Also, I cannot see many, if any, trails from the UAP targets, which indicates to me that they are either moving very fast and the ARPA system cannot keep up, or that they are false targets of some kind, or some other variable which I haven't thought of yet.

Trails can been seen briefly from one target, in one of the clips which has a couple of targets astern, which tells me that it's probably a sea going vessel of some kind, perhaps another naval vessel. EDIT Corbell confirms this as he mentions that there was a civilian vessel in the area too.

So the clip has been edited together, but that's me saying it without attaching any meaning to that.

Here's the article -
https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/ufos-swarm-uss-omaha/

Thanks Chester.

From the article transcript, I can add my own interpretation of what's said.

:01 “OOD if you can write a general lat/long of where we’re at.”

Officer of the Deck is asked by superior officer of own vessels position basically

:03 [faint voice] “We do have some X-band RADAR tracks…”

The targets they have acquired are indicating that they are moving in a certain direction

:24 “Track 781 just sped up to 46 knots. 50 knots. Closing in.”

Track 781 just means the I.D of a target on the radar that the Officer of the Deck/Radar Operator has acquired. If it was a ship with AIS, then you would see the vessel name instead.

:33 “138 knots. Holy s***. They’re going fast. Oh, it’s turning around.”

They are surprised and that makes me believe that this is a legit thing, because the Officer of the Deck will know their stuff when it comes to radar, the various errors and incorrect assumptions that can be made, but do not seem to be in play here etc.

:36 “That one’s pretty much perfectly zero zero zero relative, right?”

Means that the target is directly ahead of own vessel.

:40 “263 at 3 miles. 55 knots, speed.

One of the targets is bearing 263, at 3 nautical miles going at 55 knots.

Smoke and mirrors.
Especially if MSM is reporting.
Good book for piercing the veil of mysterious illusion is The Goblin Universe by Ted Holiday. I recommended to Al at FB and he said there's a PDF. Hard to find otherwise.
Introduced and assisted to publication by Colin Wilson, one of my favorite authors of the near fringe.
Most of that isn't what we think it is, or what we're being led to believe. Peter Moon releasing book he did with Douglas Dietrich this month which focuses on Roswell and WW2.
DD was responsible for burning documents for the military back in the day, and Ed Snow style, he peeked. Also privy to satanic rituals conducted by Aquino in his vicinity. All in good old Cali-for-ni-a!
Btw, Roswell wasn't aliens...

You draw your energy back to center so you're better able to interact.
I watched my wife and I jump roles in a fight we had months ago. Energy goes up as you take the aggressor role, drops as you take the victim role, flattens out if you need rescued. Otherwise it remains in dynamic equilibrium if you focus on balance. Really hard if you're caught up in the drama.
IMO the most important challenge is balancing emotions and being able to clear ones mind. We, as humans, can't evolve higher until we can master that. Raise our frequency and vibration.
In other realms, without properly knowing that control, we would manifest our fears or whatever immediately. Instant karma, as JL says.
Dreams and visions are excellent places to test that out. I'm still working on remote viewing and influencing for similar reasons...

I was thinking more along the lines of hypothesized angels and demons.

Back