Help With Upcoming Interview: FREE BOOK

at some level we are all one with god/light/love/consciousness.

No, we are not. We are separate, distinct individuals and the best survival evidence suggests that we remain as separate, distinct individuals. Oneness is nothing but religious doctrine.

No, we are not. We are separate, distinct individuals and the best survival evidence suggests that we remain as separate, distinct individuals. Oneness is nothing but religious doctrine.

Great comment. Thank you very much for engaging. I'm honored more than you'll every know.

Understood but one would disagree in this regard. Countless human beings have had supernatural experiences where the "next spiritual destination" has been briefly revealed. Countless human beings. Whether that be by drugs, meditation, or any other means of helping the mind/thoughts/conscious soul leave the human body, most all make similar claims, that the fabric of all that is, is one where ALL conscious souls are united on a master frequency called Love. Now add to that evidence the irrefutable proof presented by the NDE (Next Destination Experience). This presents the combined testimonies of millions, if not billions, of human beings (conscious souls living lucid dreams on planet Earth). Are they mistaken about this "one love" thing or lying?

Without excption though, you are correct. We are also completely independent, "distinct individuals", and our individual spiritual energy is unique, so unique that there will never be another exactly the same. We are "distinct individuals", but united by love.

Together, we got this! Keep the faith!
emoji with sunglasses 35.png

Last edited:
Of course, none of this takes away from the awesome contribution you're making with what you're bringing forward. I'm just checking you bro :) just a little love tap into the boards behind the net ( I figured you'd understand the hockey analogy... correct me if I'm wrong :))
Love it!

Yes, I understand the hockey analogy and it's PERFECT! Let's take it a step further... How about you, me, and rest of thinking humanity finally "take the gloves off" and settle the score with these evil motherfuckers once and for all?

Don't get me wrong, I clearly understand what we're up against... these fools cheat, they whine, they use every sinister tactic know to mankind, we get that. But they also have a weakness. They are susceptible to something, it's their kryptonite. In fact, there is no better way to "take off the gloves" and start slapping these motherfuckers around! We need but one weapon to take off the gloves and pound the piss out of these fools... TRUTH.

And that my friend, is what you bring to the table. While these sad saps are out there on auto pilot, you were busy accumulating the greatest weapon known to mankind! TRUTH! And now WE (you, me, and the rest of "thinking" humanity) are going to take off the gloves and use that TRUTH like the world has never witnessed before. You my friend, are the 21st Century Moses, and we are your loyal warriors. We are willing to die to protect the TRUTH of which you have uncovered, it's the least we can do.

Keep the faith my friend. Together, we got this!
The Holy Grail Enter the Free World 500.png

Last edited:
At the very real risk of flaunting my ignorance, I have to honestly say I have no idea what is being discussed in this thread.

The language is incredibly difficult to follow, ideas seem convoluted, and the ultimate point unclear.

I have to wonder if I'm not the only one considering the limited engagement. Then again, maybe everyone "get's it" and I'm the oddball. Entirely possible. ;)
Great observation! And you are not alone, this discussion is probably all over the map for many. That's our fault. We've been posting a lot of the "vision" for the FACTS (Holy Grail, Tree of Life, Free World, etc.), rather than logically explaining (sequential details) the concept. Stay with us, we promise to you and all of humanity, this whole concept of the FACTS will eventually get simplified to that of common sense. How? All self-evident truth is just common sense, all of it...

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment, we're eternally grateful!

Keep the faith! Together, we got this!

There is no Fight Club.
His name is Robert Paulson.
This wisdom flies above "our" head, and we can safely conclude, it flies above most of humanity's head, so, please elaborate. Very cool stuff here! Who's this Robert Paulson dude, and why did he cancel the Fight Club? This seems like a good one for us (all of humanity) to understand. Please elaborate so we can learn and create a new FACT around this wisdom.

The Free World thanks you for your contribution to the Tree of Life, or that which is unmistakable true!

Keep the faith! With YOUR help, we got this!

This wisdom flies above "our" head, and we can safely conclude, it flies above most of humanity's head, so, please elaborate. Very cool stuff here! Who's this Robert Paulson dude, and why did he cancel the Fight Club? This seems like a good one for us (all of humanity) to understand. Please elaborate so we can learn and create a new FACT around this wisdom.

The Free World thanks you for your contribution to the Tree of Life, or that which is unmistakable true!

Keep the faith! With YOUR help, we got this!

View attachment 2335
I was just parroting something "there is no..." that you said in that post. Robert Paulson was the name of Meatloaf's character in the movie. When he died, they first referred to him as anonymous and nameless, but then "Jack" (Edward Norton) said "his name is Robert Paulson" and wanted to honor his memory.
I don't believe any of us are in control of the situation and I think it's going places most can't imagine yet.
It's really hard to conceive of outside the box when one has grown up in the matrix. STILL, most of the thinking and discussion I've witnessed has been limited to the old box.
I'm going to unplug for awhile soon (from the internet) and dive deeper into the innernet.
The revolution will not be televised.
"There is no mission" was what it was.
There is no agenda?...

Great comment. Thank you very much for engaging. I'm honored more than you'll every know.

Understood but one would disagree in this regard. Countless human beings have had supernatural experiences where the "next spiritual destination" has been briefly revealed. Countless human beings. Whether that be by drugs, meditation, or any other means of helping the mind/thoughts/conscious soul leave the human body, most all make similar claims, that the fabric of all that is, is one where ALL conscious souls are united on a master frequency called Love. Now add to that evidence the irrefutable proof presented by the NDE (Next Destination Experience). This presents the combined testimonies of millions, if not billions, of human beings (conscious souls living lucid dreams on planet Earth). Are they mistaken about this "one love" thing or lying?

I believe that their experiences are genuine, but their interpretations are flawed. We don't merge into some kind of amorphous mass and lose our identities. Nevertheless, I think that harmony and interconnectedness with the Creative Force may be possible at some level.

Without excption though, you are correct. We are also completely independent, "distinct individuals", and our individual spiritual energy is unique, so unique that there will never be another exactly the same. We are "distinct individuals", but united by love.

I agree.

I was just parroting something "there is no..." that you said in that post. Robert Paulson was the name of Meatloaf's character in the movie. When he died, they first referred to him as anonymous and nameless, but then "Jack" (Edward Norton) said "his name is Robert Paulson" and wanted to honor his memory. Cool! I am embarrassed to say I've never seen the "fight club" movie. Have certainly heard of it, but haven't' seen it yet. Will certainly watch it now. I watched the trailer and a Meatloaf clip to get a quick synopsis, looks like a GREAT movie. And this certainly sounds intriguing,"they first referred to him as anonymous and nameless, but then "Jack" (Edward Norton) said "his name is Robert Paulson" and wanted to honor his memory." That's the Human Consciousness topic at it's finest... we love that shit!

I don't believe any of us are in control of the situation... Agreed. We're certainly not in control of any "situations that includes others", but don't we certainly have the volition to navigate our own situation (alone)? Or to navigate the larger situations (with others)? Don't you feel your own volition? It seems we are totally in control, at least of our decisions. I.e., freedom vs. Control, etc.

and I think it's going places most can't imagine yet. AGREED! What a ride into uncertainty! We might not be able to imagine it, but can we sneek a peak behind the curtain of deception to see what's real? Absolutely. How? Truth. One step (FACT) at a time, we climb above the cesspool of Orwellian deception (Ocean of misinformation on planet Earth), to peak into the light of truth. It can be done just one FACT at at time, and the rest of humanity can follow us, if they choose.

It's really hard to conceive of outside the box when one has grown up in the matrix. STILL, most of the thinking and discussion I've witnessed has been limited to the old box. Agreed 100%. How do we change that? Answer: To rise above the old box. To look down and witness the old box. To help humanity ESCAPE the old box, through the Holy Grail, to the Free World. The only escape is... Truth.

I'm going to unplug for awhile soon (from the internet) and dive deeper into the innernet. Fucking love it! Can't wait to better understand what you mean. Then we'll explain it to the rest of humanity (the FACTS). We're all ignorant, until we become informed. And you my friend, are just the one to inform the rest of us.

The revolution will not be televised. Agreed. The LAST thing the dark side wants televised, is the revolution. Dark-side gobal media control is a given, who cares? No one said it will be a fair fight. Demons control planet Earth, and it's media, but that's just an obstacle that must be crossed. It's not the end of the road.

Maybe it might be televised? What if the revolution is so big it can't be ignored? What if the revolution EXPOSES the global media, and drags them into our narrative, our turf, our conditions, our Free World? Possible? Abso-fucking-lutely! How? Common sense and truth. It's a weapon unlike any other. And, any human being can use this "common sense/truth" weapon. And, we might add, have fun doing it!

"There is no mission" was what it was. Again, freaking love it! Don't clearly understand it yet, but we will. Just explain it and we'll make it a FACT. On behalf of all of humanity, and especially the Free World, we thank you for explaining this intelligence "There is no mission" was what it was" so that the rest of us knuckleheads out here in humanity can understand. Thank you!

There is no agenda?...
There is no agenda? For who? The dark side certainly has an agenda... Control. The rest of us poor saps also have an agenda (actually an obligation), Keep our Freedom.

Thank you very much for your comments and contribution to the compilation of this wisdom, the FACTS. We will not succeed without you.

Together, we got this! Keep the faith!

I like how you put " marks around elites. I think this is so interesting from a spiritual perspective because we all immediately understand how degenerate Rush was, but at the same time we're kind of mesmerized by this elite thing.

maybe a better term for rush limbaugh was pathetic:

Definition of pathetic
1: having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity

Exactly, Alex! Wow brother, you are always have been, and continue to be, a kind of spiritual musician. You know precisely how to strike the right cords. Rush Limbaugh was a pathetic fucking piece of shit! Granted, I am not Jesus, but I am capable of forgiving many sins. That guy was a true hypocrite. Nevertheless, when we look at "pathetic" through the lens either summoning compassione or contemptuous pity, then we lift ourselves into a stratosphere of observation.

What bothers me about people like Rush Limbaugh, the so called conservative "genius," was that I had the fucking Limbaugh letter at 12 years old! Likewise, I was a huge fan of the professional wrestler, The Undertaker. There I was, the young scholar student, rolled right into things like "Business Scholar of the Month." That shit is so funny. They send you into city hall in front of all these business owners and local politicians. It kind of looked like a courtroom, but at least I was able to give a short speech and receive a plaque.

Let's not digress, but integrate! Years later, Rush Limbaugh has to go to rehab for Oxycontin. Believe me, I shed Rush Limbaugh long before I lost any love for The Undertaker. I don't even hate the fact that somebody can get addicted to Oxycontin, but this moral mouthpiece for all conservatives gets all the support in the world for what? He did nothing but talk all his life, and yet he is doing the very thing that he preaches against. How is he any better than any homeless drug addict on the street? Also, fuck him, they are better than him because they aren't pretending to be bastions of morality while at the same time raking in millions, WHILE DOING DRUGS AND HARMING WHOMEVER, GUARDED BY "ELITE" PROTECTORS!

Even worse, when this jackass had cancer, he is attending all the political parties, with fucking Hilary Clinton, Obama, and whomever else. At one of these ceremonies, they are all celebrating this liar, fat slob, just as if he is one of them. I wouldn't doubt for one second that this clown actually visited Epstein Island. Does everybody remember, before he died, getting recognized by fucking Donald "Turncoat" Trump? They hung something on his neck that was at best a Christmas tree ornament, and at worst, some kind of pentagram.

Hey, at least the Undertaker is still alive!

I believe that their experiences are genuine, but their interpretations are flawed. Agreed. Flawed at best. Most human beings spend their entire life in a state of delusion, or "their interpretations are GROSSLY flawed". These human beings live and die never having recognized absolute (divine) truth. Or anything even close to absolute truth. So 100% understood and agreed with your conclusion!

We don't merge into some kind of amorphous mass and lose our identities. Nevertheless, I think that harmony and interconnectedness with the Creative Force may be possible at some level. Amen bro. We don't "merge into a mass or blob". Agreed. Though one would think conscious souls can likely "merge in a mass" on a particular frequency? Like we can all merge within the top frequency called love? We are always independent, but we become one when our conscious soul shares the same frequency of another. There's a trillion+ frequencies that make up the spiritual world, starting with "love" on one end, and "fear" on the other. We float though the difference frequencies based on our thoughts/decisions. Selfish decisions move our conscious soul into the darkness, and humble (selfless) decisions move our conscious soul toward the light. It's that simple. A conscious soul living a lucid dream on planet Earth can change frequencies based on their decisions (Selfish vs. Humble). We call this "change your mind, change your life". When we (conscious souls) are on the same frequencies, we merge with other conscious souls to "share" the frequency, thus making us "one". In the spiritual world, postives attract positives and vice versa. So, love begets love in return. We become one.

Common sense and logical? Maybe a good place to start and modify from there?

Brilliant comments. On behalf of the Free World, thank you for your time and wisdom.

Keep the faith! We got this!

I agree.
Two peas in a pod. That's us!

QUOTE="ShaneTheThinker, post: 161082,

Truthfully Alex, we didn't notice that we did that "quotation thing". It has no bearing. We should have stayed consistent with all of them. So, our bad. No special attention to "elites" with quotation marks, all the entries are the same.

Exactly, Alex! Wow brother, you are always have been, and continue to be, a kind of spiritual musician. You know precisely how to strike the right cords. Agreed! Alex is indeed a spiritual musician!... and also the 21st Century Moses! This dude Alex is arguably more important than Lewis and Clark, or at least his contribution to the wisdom of the world might be more important. He's an AMAZING pioneer seeking truth. Simply amazing. I am truly blessed to have reached him, and I'm eternally grateful... for his patience, with knuckleheads like me.

brb...

Rush Limbaugh was a pathetic fucking piece of shit! Granted, I am not Jesus, but I am capable of forgiving many sins. That guy was a true hypocrite. Nevertheless, when we look at "pathetic" through the lens either summoning compassion or contemptuous pity, then we lift ourselves into a stratosphere of observation. Stratosphere of observation? Meaning we are enlightened, our thought process is now "above" the worldly "conventional wisdom" narrative below? Above the false Orwellian narrative below? Perfect. That's exactly where we want to be! Not sure we've proved Limbaugh is a "exceptional" turd just yet, we're ALL "turds" to some degree, need to figure out why Limbaugh's turd is so much more egregious...

Also, we might have a semantics problem with the world "elite". We reference Limbaugh because of his power to educate/change/destroy minds. Makes no difference to us if he's an "elite", what matters was his influence on human perception. And that was huge, of biblical proportion. So, we're all turds, but what's our bright side? What was Limbaugh's bright side? Maybe is call for freedom over control?

Now, we concede, if you two are claiming that there's another level to this, that Limbaugh was actually in on the plot to deceive humanity (Limbaugh would be part of the Orwellian "Big Brother"), that he was willing, or complicit, in known global collusion and deception, then you two now not only have our attention, but all of humanity is waiting as well. Is it a bigger picture? One where Limbaugh, Hannity, and all others on the "conservative right", are complicit in a larger scheme?

What bothers me about people like Rush Limbaugh, the so called conservative "genius," was that I had the fucking Limbaugh letter at 12 years old! Likewise, I was a huge fan of the professional wrestler, The Undertaker. There I was, the young scholar student, rolled right into things like "Business Scholar of the Month." That shit is so funny. They send you into city hall in front of all these business owners and local politicians. It kind of looked like a courtroom, but at least I was able to give a short speech and receive a plaque. Not sure I get the problem here. You got the Limbaugh letter at 12, and now you're brilliant. The Limbaugh Letter had to be at least a small piece of your understanding puzzle, right? Were there any words of wisdom in that letter at all? I mean, was the entire thing a lie, and now you feel ripped off?

You obviously have zero sympathy for drug addicts (oxycotin) but that's cool, not sure we should sympathize with them anyways. Drug addiction can certainly be a egregious form of selfishness. As an addict myself, I can confirm that addiction is indiscriminate, makes no difference if you're "elite" like Rush, or a nobody like me, it's a slippery slope and some fools like me are just more prone to self-inflicted pain.

This whole "subjective" attack on Limbaugh seems like demagoguery anyway. I mean, who has no warts? Besides maybe our boy JC, who else is sinless so that we can still consider their intellectual contribution? Maybe Honest Abe Lincoln? Is his soul pure enough? Fuck the emancipation proclamation if this dude was popping pills! Of course, I'm certainly disqualified as well because I too have made some big mistakes along the way. Guess my wisdom is nothing but hypocrisy too. Oh, well. I gave it the old college try. I should have been more careful back in my day. I never knew that the importance of "my indiscretions" (purely subjective, there might have been divine purpose which makes some indiscretions a GOOD thing) would someday supersede the importance of reason, common sense, logic, and self-evident truth.

(Demagogue: seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices (Limbaugh is more sinful than me. It's called human sanctimony) of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.)

* “The most egregious form of selfishness on planet Earth is that of human sanctimony, for it is this dangerous delusion alone that has led to the abridgment of divinely bestowed freedoms, entrapped the minds of the masses, and perpetrated the greatest atrocities witnessed by mankind.”—Matt Lambeau

We are all, even the elite, just conscous souls living lucid dreams on planet Earth. That's it. Limbaugh just gained more influence and of course, more scrutiny. In every case, our indiscressions are IRRELEVANT, what matters if our decisions, right vs. wrong, freedom, vs. control, love vs. fear, humble vs. selfish, etc. The rest is just tabloid bullshit. No? I think we should really reconsider Adolph Hitler's presription for the world. Adolph was a good father, a good husband, he stayed away from Oxycottin, he's just an all around good guy. Not sure why this guy god such a bad wrap. He never did oxycottin thus he should retain his credibility, right?

Let's not digress, but integrate! Years later, Rush Limbaugh has to go to rehab for Oxycontin. Believe me, I shed Rush Limbaugh long before I lost any love for The Undertaker. I don't even hate the fact that somebody can get addicted to Oxycontin, but this moral mouthpiece for all conservatives gets all the support in the world for what? He did nothing but talk all his life, and yet he is doing the very thing that he preaches against. How is he any better than any homeless drug addict on the street? Also, fuck him, they are better than him because they aren't pretending to be bastions of morality while at the same time raking in millions, WHILE DOING DRUGS AND HARMING WHOMEVER, GUARDED BY "ELITE" PROTECTORS!

Even worse, when this jackass had cancer, he is attending all the political parties, with fucking Hilary Clinton, Obama, and whomever else. At one of these ceremonies, they are all celebrating this liar, fat slob, just as if he is one of them. I wouldn't doubt for one second that this clown actually visited Epstein Island. Does everybody remember, before he died, getting recognized by fucking Donald "Turncoat" Trump? They hung something on his neck that was at best a Christmas tree ornament, and at worst, some kind of pentagram.

Hey, at least the Undertaker is still alive![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, Alex! Wow brother, you are always have been, and continue to be, a kind of spiritual musician. You know precisely how to strike the right cords. Rush Limbaugh was a pathetic fucking piece of shit! Granted, I am not Jesus, but I am capable of forgiving many sins. That guy was a true hypocrite. Nevertheless, when we look at "pathetic" through the lens either summoning compassione or contemptuous pity, then we lift ourselves into a stratosphere of observation.

What bothers me about people like Rush Limbaugh, the so called conservative "genius," was that I had the fucking Limbaugh letter at 12 years old! Likewise, I was a huge fan of the professional wrestler, The Undertaker. There I was, the young scholar student, rolled right into things like "Business Scholar of the Month." That shit is so funny. They send you into city hall in front of all these business owners and local politicians. It kind of looked like a courtroom, but at least I was able to give a short speech and receive a plaque.

Undertaker... yr hardcore... but that was some great stuff. paul bearer... perfect hypeman.

I don't want to pile on rush... ah, heck, why not :) the thing that really got me was that he was busted with the oxy and Viagra... and he and his friends were at the airport heading for an anything-goes weekend in the dominican republic... well known for its very liberal "age of consent" restrictions. all this at a time before we really knew how degenerate these guys were.

Ten things Rush was doing in the Dominican Republic
...Instead of banging teenage prostitutes

2006.07.03 — Business | Satire | by BB Rodriguez

dominican-girls.jpg

Who wouldn't want to help these unfortunate waifs? [source]

It wasn't so long ago that Rush Limbaugh more or less settled his trouble with prescription drugs and doctor shopping, which is the act of getting prescriptions from more than one doctor. Rush was recently detained at customs on his way back from a vacation in the Dominican Republic and was questioned about a mysterious prescription of Viagra that was not in his name but in the name of... another doctor. But what was he doing vacationing alone in the Dominican Republic in the first place? In their smug analysis of a middle-aged man with erectile dysfunction medication, few have asked this harder question. The Dominican Republic is a country known for its poverty, its love of baseball, and its rampant prostitution. I think the answer is clear: Rush went there to minister to teenage prostitutes.

limbaugh-mug.jpg

Smiling thru adversity. [source]

It's well-known that Rush has a fondness for prostitutes and an interest in foreign affairs. It's only natural that he would want to put teenage prostitutes on the straight and narrow, so to speak. Here is my list of what Rush was probably doing to help the unfortunate waifs of Quisqueya.

1. Helping hurricane-ravaged teenage prostitutes rebuild their shanties
  2. Teaching teenage prostitutes to read, using Bill O'Reilly's erotic serial killer fantasy, Those Who Trespass
  3. Counseling teenage prostitutes on the importance of proper diet and exercise
  4. Counseling teenage prostitutes on the heartbreak of multiple divorces
  5. Counseling teenage prostitutes on the heartbreak of prescription drug addiction
  6. Visiting the Sammy Sosa Museum with a teenage prostitute
  7. Snorkeling with teenage prostitutes
  8. Playing beach volleyball with teenage prostitutes
  9. Playing golf with teenage prostitutes
  10. Searching for the next great black quarterback, with help of a teenage prostitute
Here's hoping that Rush gets off easy.

There you have it. That's a busy vacation schedule, helping make the world a better place. There's no news yet on what the feds are planning to do about the Viagra. Here's hoping that Rush gets off easy.

QUOTE="ShaneTheThinker, post: 161082,

Truthfully Alex, we didn't notice that we did that "quotation thing". It has no bearing. We should have stayed consistent with all of them. So, our bad. No special attention to "elites" with quotation marks, all the entries are the same.

Exactly, Alex! Wow brother, you are always have been, and continue to be, a kind of spiritual musician. You know precisely how to strike the right cords. Agreed! Alex is indeed a spiritual musician!... and also the 21st Century Moses! This dude Alex is arguably more important than Lewis and Clark, or at least his contribution to the wisdom of the world might be more important. He's an AMAZING pioneer seeking truth. Simply amazing. I am truly blessed to have reached him, and I'm eternally grateful... for his patience, with knuckleheads like me.

brb...

Rush Limbaugh was a pathetic fucking piece of shit! Granted, I am not Jesus, but I am capable of forgiving many sins. That guy was a true hypocrite. Nevertheless, when we look at "pathetic" through the lens either summoning compassion or contemptuous pity, then we lift ourselves into a stratosphere of observation. Stratosphere of observation? Meaning we are enlightened, our thought process is now "above" the worldly "conventional wisdom" narrative below? Above the false Orwellian narrative below? Perfect. That's exactly where we want to be! Not sure we've proved Limbaugh is a "exceptional" turd just yet, we're ALL "turds" to some degree, need to figure out why Limbaugh's turd is so much more egregious...

Also, we might have a semantics problem with the world "elite". We reference Limbaugh because of his power to educate/change/destroy minds. Makes no difference to us if he's an "elite", what matters was his influence on human perception. And that was huge, of biblical proportion. So, we're all turds, but what's our bright side? What was Limbaugh's bright side? Maybe is call for freedom over control?

Now, we concede, if you two are claiming that there's another level to this, that Limbaugh was actually in on the plot to deceive humanity (Limbaugh would be part of the Orwellian "Big Brother"), that he was willing, or complicit, in known global collusion and deception, then you two now not only have our attention, but all of humanity is waiting as well. Is it a bigger picture? One where Limbaugh, Hannity, and all others on the "conservative right", are complicit in a larger scheme?

View attachment 2342

What bothers me about people like Rush Limbaugh, the so called conservative "genius," was that I had the fucking Limbaugh letter at 12 years old! Likewise, I was a huge fan of the professional wrestler, The Undertaker. There I was, the young scholar student, rolled right into things like "Business Scholar of the Month." That shit is so funny. They send you into city hall in front of all these business owners and local politicians. It kind of looked like a courtroom, but at least I was able to give a short speech and receive a plaque. Not sure I get the problem here. You got the Limbaugh letter at 12, and now you're brilliant. The Limbaugh Letter had to be at least a small piece of your understanding puzzle, right? Were there any words of wisdom in that letter at all? I mean, was the entire thing a lie, and now you feel ripped off?

You obviously have zero sympathy for drug addicts (oxycotin) but that's cool, not sure we should sympathize with them anyways. Drug addiction can certainly be a egregious form of selfishness. As an addict myself, I can confirm that addiction is indiscriminate, makes no difference if you're "elite" like Rush, or a nobody like me, it's a slippery slope and some fools like me are just more prone to self-inflicted pain.

This whole "subjective" attack on Limbaugh seems like demagoguery anyway. I mean, who has no warts? Besides maybe our boy JC, who else is sinless so that we can still consider their intellectual contribution? Maybe Honest Abe Lincoln? Is his soul pure enough? Fuck the emancipation proclamation if this dude was popping pills! Of course, I'm certainly disqualified as well because I too have made some big mistakes along the way. Guess my wisdom is nothing but hypocrisy too. Oh, well. I gave it the old college try. I should have been more careful back in my day. I never knew that the importance of "my indiscretions" (purely subjective, there might have been divine purpose which makes some indiscretions a GOOD thing) would someday supersede the importance of reason, common sense, logic, and self-evident truth.

(Demagogue: seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices (Limbaugh is more sinful than me. It's called human sanctimony) of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.)

* “The most egregious form of selfishness on planet Earth is that of human sanctimony, for it is this dangerous delusion alone that has led to the abridgment of divinely bestowed freedoms, entrapped the minds of the masses, and perpetrated the greatest atrocities witnessed by mankind.”—Matt Lambeau

We are all, even the elite, just conscous souls living lucid dreams on planet Earth. That's it. Limbaugh just gained more influence and of course, more scrutiny. In every case, our indiscressions are IRRELEVANT, what matters if our decisions, right vs. wrong, freedom, vs. control, love vs. fear, humble vs. selfish, etc. The rest is just tabloid bullshit. No? I think we should really reconsider Adolph Hitler's presription for the world. Adolph was a good father, a good husband, he stayed away from Oxycottin, he's just an all around good guy. Not sure why this guy god such a bad wrap. He never did oxycottin thus he should retain his credibility, right?

[/QUOTE]

I am not going to snapshot post anything from this eloquent diatribe, but I will say that Rush Limbaugh is a fucking piece of shit and politics is all a lie. Actually, I will quote one thing you said from here, because the rest of it is just beating a political drum:

“The most egregious form of selfishness on planet Earth is that of human sanctimony, for it is this dangerous delusion alone that has led to the abridgment of divinely bestowed freedoms, entrapped the minds of the masses, and perpetrated the greatest atrocities witnessed by mankind.”—Matt Lambeau

The funny thing is that humans are so sanctimonious about an asshole like Rush Limbaugh, who did nothing but ride the wake of Republican vs. Democrat to shove not only money up his ass all his life, but also Oxycontin. Do you really like that son of a bitch? Fuck lazy people that ride out narratives to make themselves richer.

Ten things Rush was doing in the Dominican Republic
...Instead of banging teenage prostitutes

2006.07.03 — Business | Satire | by BB Rodriguez

dominican-girls.jpg

Who wouldn't want to help these unfortunate waifs? [source]

It wasn't so long ago that Rush Limbaugh more or less settled his trouble with prescription drugs and doctor shopping, which is the act of getting prescriptions from more than one doctor. Rush was recently detained at customs on his way back from a vacation in the Dominican Republic and was questioned about a mysterious prescription of Viagra that was not in his name but in the name of... another doctor. But what was he doing vacationing alone in the Dominican Republic in the first place? In their smug analysis of a middle-aged man with erectile dysfunction medication, few have asked this harder question. The Dominican Republic is a country known for its poverty, its love of baseball, and its rampant prostitution. I think the answer is clear: Rush went there to minister to teenage prostitutes.

limbaugh-mug.jpg

Smiling thru adversity. [source]

It's well-known that Rush has a fondness for prostitutes and an interest in foreign affairs. It's only natural that he would want to put teenage prostitutes on the straight and narrow, so to speak. Here is my list of what Rush was probably doing to help the unfortunate waifs of Quisqueya.

1. Helping hurricane-ravaged teenage prostitutes rebuild their shanties
  2. Teaching teenage prostitutes to read, using Bill O'Reilly's erotic serial killer fantasy, Those Who Trespass
  3. Counseling teenage prostitutes on the importance of proper diet and exercise
  4. Counseling teenage prostitutes on the heartbreak of multiple divorces
  5. Counseling teenage prostitutes on the heartbreak of prescription drug addiction
  6. Visiting the Sammy Sosa Museum with a teenage prostitute
  7. Snorkeling with teenage prostitutes
  8. Playing beach volleyball with teenage prostitutes
  9. Playing golf with teenage prostitutes
  10. Searching for the next great black quarterback, with help of a teenage prostitute
Here's hoping that Rush gets off easy.

There you have it. That's a busy vacation schedule, helping make the world a better place. There's no news yet on what the feds are planning to do about the Viagra. Here's hoping that Rush gets off easy.

Yes! Like I said, the guy is a fucking PIECE OF SHIT!

I am not going to snapshot post anything from this eloquent diatribe, but I will say that Rush Limbaugh is a fucking piece of shit and politics is all a lie. Actually, I will quote one thing you said from here, because the rest of it is just beating a political drum:

“The most egregious form of selfishness on planet Earth is that of human sanctimony, for it is this dangerous delusion alone that has led to the abridgment of divinely bestowed freedoms, entrapped the minds of the masses, and perpetrated the greatest atrocities witnessed by mankind.”—Matt Lambeau

The funny thing is that humans are so sanctimonious about an asshole like Rush Limbaugh, who did nothing but ride the wake of Republican vs. Democrat to shove not only money up his ass all his life, but also Oxycontin. Do you really like that son of a bitch? Fuck lazy people that ride out narratives to make themselves richer.

wow... great stuff. and I like that quote from Matt too.

and I really agree with your point about our inability to spot this kind of sanctimonious bullshit. the memory of rush deserves our compassionate, contemptuous pity... but only if we have the facts... inquiry to perpetuate doubt :)

Back