I love anime and videogames

Transcended Multiverse

Bizarre, Transcended, and Omnipotent
I love to compose and I am here to discuss the topics that are the very foundation of skeptiko such as ndes, reincarnation, etc. I have read into all the debates and I have to remain completely undecided when it comes to whether those things are real or not. But I will bring my own debating points to the table.

I also love to play videogames and watch anime. My favorite anime is Dragonball Z and my favorite videogame is Super Mario. I know nothing about composing, but plan on learning once I get my drive (desire) back to live my life and compose. This drive was taken away from me due to a traumatic event and I hope I get it back.

I love to compose and I am here to discuss the topics that are the very foundation of skeptiko such as ndes, reincarnation, etc. I have read into all the debates and I have to remain completely undecided when it comes to whether those things are real or not. But I will bring my own debating points to the table.

I also love to play videogames and watch anime. My favorite anime is Dragonball Z and my favorite videogame is Super Mario. I know nothing about composing, but plan on learning once I get my drive (desire) back to live my life and compose. This drive was taken away from me due to a traumatic event and I hope I get it back.

Welcome to forum, TM. But, just FYI, such self-introduction posts are usually not made as separate threads, but in special "Introduce Yourself" thread. Well, no need to repost it there now (but you still can do it)...

I also enjoyed Anime, I stopped watching anime for almost 10 years? Anything good recently?

I love anime too.

My favorite anime is perhaps <<Spice and Wolf>>. Though <<Tokyo Ghoul>>, <<Saint Seiya>>, etcetera are also on my favorite list.

I love video game <<Royal Blood 2>>, it is a game with poor gameplay but gorgeous graphics, musics, and fantastic atmosphere. But <<Royal Blood 2>> is too unpopular, with very small amount of people ever heard of it.

Besides that, <<Mabinogi Heroes>> is my favorite video game, it is an online game developed by a Korean Game Studio: "DevCat", and owned by online game publisher NEXON. It has an alternative name <<Vindictus>> in USA and European Servers. <<Mabinogi Heroes>> is also a game with boring gameplay but celestially wonderful character design, graphics, musics, and fantastic atmosphere. It seems that I used to take "aesthetic facade" much more importantly than gameplay. However, with boring gameplay you can only enter game and watch your beautiful and handsome characters, no gameplay could particularly enrich your mind.

<<Black Desert>> is an online game with abundant and vivid game world, glamorous gameplay, and decent aesthetic aspect. But I don't like the costumes in it.

Welcome,
I love composing and videogames too :) inspiration will come back in time I'm sure. I'm not unfimiliar with trauma and anxiety and it can take some time, I was unable to make myself work again after burning out a few years back (plus some other issues) and it just had to have time... Still not back to my old pace but getting there. I'm not going back to my old ways of working anyway which wasn't healthy, got a much better and wider perspective now it feels like. This channel has some inspirational and useful stuff:

As for NDE:s, I had one as a kid, so I'm convinced. And there are so many other people who have had similar experiences as well so I cant imagine how it wouldn't mean something... for me that's hard to believe. In any case I find it completely fascinating.

Last edited:
Back