If AWARE 2 got 10 hidden target hits, would you kill yourself?

"In the vast majority of cases, people kill themselves due to abnormal brain chemistry."
Correlation is not causation.

If every belief we disagree with can be put down to chemical imbalance, it says nothing for reason, or for free will. It is trivialising and demeaning to to those involved to simply sweep aside any idea of perhaps changing the society we live in, and correcting its failure to provide habitats suitable for human existence. No, just keep on with the same shit, keep creating the same problems and then blame it all on a chemical imbalance. How patronising.

depends on your beliefs on death...

Suicide isn't a fast track ticket to the main event.

For me, I believe how you live determines what happens to you in death.

My father killed my stepmother, then committed suicide. In my version of death and afterlife, my innocent stepmother went into the light. Her spirit lives on eternal. She is gifted the knowledge, understanding, and peace that comes with existing in the spiritual realm.

My father was thrown into the fires of hell. His soul slowly incinerated into oblivion. Nothing of him survives, not even a single atom in the pitch black air that surrounds the fires of hell. He evolved into nothingness.

Back