In Travis County custody case, jury will search for real Alex Jones

Baloney. Double baloney.

I can't look into the issue and I'd wager you aren't qualified to look into it either

How would you know if you haven't? How do you know what the issues are that you haven't looked at?

I'm not trained as a structural engineer or other relevant technical background.If I were, I would not have access to the evidence to do a thorough investigation.

How do you know you'd need to be trained as a structural engineer? How do you know if and what evidence you need access to?

Finally, the sheer notion that a CT of this magnitude could be pulled off requires an innumerable number of moving parts.

What do you mean? The 19 hijackers pulled it off with minimal effort. So you don't believe the official conspiracy theory then?

It does make someone asserting such a position shockingly arrogant. I'll grant you that.

Why? Wouldn't you then also be arrogant for asserting your position?

I can't look into the issue and I'd wager you aren't qualified to look into it either. I'm not trained as a structural engineer or other relevant technical background. If I were, I would not have access to the evidence to do a thorough investigation.

Don't sell yourself short. I believe in you! You don't have to have a professional engineering license to look up at what temperature steel melts (2750 F) and then there is ample evidence compiled by AE911TRUTH that there was a shitload of melted steel. FEMA and NIST even examined and documented two beams that had been melted through, and then said... "huh...interesting... oh well." Office fires and jet fuel cannot melt steel.

The evidence that all three towers were rigged for demolition is overwhelming. And that doesn't even get into all the other obvious aspects of 9/11. Browse the 9/11 thread. I posted a lot of good stuff there.

Alright what was this thread about again? Oh yes, Alex Jones... the guy who in July 2001 was saying watch out, they're going to attack the twin towers and the pentagon and blame it on Osama bin Laden.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/05/how-does-alex-jones-make-money.html
nearly every ad on his website sells just one thing: Infowars Life dietary supplements
Jones makes no money from selling advertisements on his radio show. He makes no money selling advertisements on his YouTube channel. His subscription service languishes on a separate site that is no longer promoted by Infowars.com display ads (for that matter, it appears to consist mostly of videos you can find for free on YouTube).
It is a brilliant business model. If you can be convinced that an international cabal of globalists is hell-bent on creating a New World Order, perhaps you could be persuaded to buy Infowars Life Survival Shield X-2, a one-fluid-ounce bottle of iodine supplement for $39.95.

This is relatively new, and though it isn't on the exact topic at hand, it is about something that's come up elsewhere, which is an obscuring of issues concerning Pizzagate. In case people want to hear Jones' own take on it . . .

Back