Incompetence versus Conspiracy

I'm really puzzled by the idea that tall buildings shouldn't fall straight down? After all, unlike a tree or a telephone pole, a building is mostly empty space. Seems to me most buildings large or small fall down by collapsing in on themselves.
Yes. Me too.

Just to be clear, I was being sarcastic. I think 9/11 "truther" conspiracy theories are moronic.

Hopefully this will be researched properly and may inadvertently shed light on 9-11.

I'm not convinced that tall buildings don't fall vertically unless there is a large explosion. The force exerted by the weight of the building is straight down. The 9-11 collapse was supposed to have happened as a result of the steel getting too hot and soft - which does not seem unreasonable. This collapse is yet to be explained, but there is certainly no sign of an explosion.

David

For those in the UK, watch the video on channel 5's My5 app -- "Conspiracy: twin towers: the missing evidence". It is conjectured that the true cause was aluminium from the crashed aircraft, which, contrary to NIST's findings, didn't disintegrate. Instead, it heated up to around 1000 deg. C because it was encased in insulating material from the floors (mimicking an aluminium smelter), and there were plenty of accelerants like Iron oxide lying around.

When water is added to molten aluminium, it can explode, which would account for explosions heard by firefighters. Once you have an explosion, pancaking of floors beneath the explosion could occur. There were 30,000 gallons of water in the buildings in sprinkler systems alone, which latter the crash could have damaged to release many gallons rather than mere sprinkles.

Any way, watch the video and make up your own mind. Interestingly, the NY port authority, where building fragments are stored, have refused access to them to check the hypothesis, and although NIST noted the cascades of molten material were probably aluminium, they haven't budged from their past assessment. Which was, that the cause was insulating material being dislodged from steel supporting girders, causing the steel to have weakened by the heat much sooner than otherwise.

For those in the UK, watch the video on channel 5's My5 app -- "Conspiracy: twin towers: the missing evidence". It is conjectured that the true cause was aluminium from the crashed aircraft, which, contrary to NIST's findings, didn't disintegrate. Instead, it heated up to around 1000 deg. C because it was encased in insulating material from the floors (mimicking an aluminium smelter), and there were plenty of accelerants like Iron oxide lying around.

When water is added to molten aluminium, it can explode, which would account for explosions heard by firefighters. Once you have an explosion, pancaking of floors beneath the explosion could occur. There were 30,000 gallons of water in the buildings in sprinkler systems alone, which latter the crash could have damaged to release many gallons rather than mere sprinkles.

Any way, watch the video and make up your own mind. Interestingly, the NY port authority, where building fragments are stored, have refused access to them to check the hypothesis, and although NIST noted the cascades of molten material were probably aluminium, they haven't budged from their past assessment. Which was, that the cause was insulating material being dislodged from steel supporting girders, causing the steel to have weakened by the heat much sooner than otherwise.

The Florida condo falls straight down into its own footprint - and it falls fast (speed of gravity?).

I wonder how 9/11 truthers will reconcile that with what they say can only be evidence of controlled demolition.My first guess is that they will ignore it. But now I think they will pick on petty nuances to explain how the Florida condos are not at all like 9/11. Trutherism/conspiracy theory mindset is like a religion.

If you want to understand this event (this tragedy), you need to understand what was supposed to be released yesterday - the UAPTF report (as stated by Lou Elizondo in this video) to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence) but seems either a.) not to have been released) or b.) was released to the committee but the committee has not made that information available yet to the public.

And you need to be aware of The Collins Elite (especially via the information provided by Nick Redfern in his book - Final Events circa 2010).

I may share more later.

Last edited:
If you want to understand this event (this tragedy), you need to understand what was supposed to be released yesterday - the UAPTF report(as stated by Lou Elizondo in this video) to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence) - https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/ - but seems either a.) not to have been released) or b.) was released to the committee but the committee has not made that information available yet to the public.

And you need to be aware of The Collins Elite (especially via the information provided by Nick Redfern in his book - Final Events circa 2010).

I may share more later.
Are you seriously suggesting that "the government" blew up the Florida condominium to obscure the UFO report release????!!!!!??!!?

Are you seriously suggesting that "the government" blew up the Florida condominium to obscure the UFO report release????!!!!!??!!?

Nope... not even kiddingly. Nowhere was there any finger pointed at "government."

One would have to get acquainted with key elements of my post to have a clue as to "that" which I was pointing - especially with regards to The Collins Elite. Once one does that and wants more information, let me know - but first, you'll have to do your own homework to get up to speed. This goes way beyond "government" (at least what I assume you were pointing to here, Eric... ala "earthly government").

If you want to understand this event (this tragedy), you need to understand what was supposed to be released yesterday - the UAPTF report (as stated by Lou Elizondo in this video) to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence) but seems either a.) not to have been released) or b.) was released to the committee but the committee has not made that information available yet to the public.

I may share more later.

Update - the report has apparently been provided to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and from that, an unclassified 9 page summary has been released (today).

Our member, The Ethical Skeptic, has provided an excellent dissection of essential takeaways from the 9 page unclassified report here -

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2021/...-assessment-of-unidentified-aerial-phenomena/

Last edited:
Nope... not even kiddingly. Nowhere was there any finger pointed at "government."

One would have to get acquainted with key elements of my post to have a clue as to "that" which I was pointing - especially with regards to The Collins Elite. Once one does that and wants more information, let me know - but first, you'll have to do your own homework to get up to speed. This goes way beyond "government" (at least what I assume you were pointing to here, Eric... ala "earthly government").

Why are you being so mysterious? Are you playing games? Take the trouble to be plain speaking and don't talk in riddles, otherwise no one is going to bother to take you seriously.

Back