James True, Revising History |536|

It all would depend on your point of view & so many other things. If you're in a mud hut on the side of the road anything might look better. I think it is kind of scary now... because there seem to be a lot more weirdo freaks running loose. BUT, then we can now see them (we can all see them/those who will look) so that is progress.

You can pick what you want to be (there is that). You can run to the Amash farm or hideout in the hills, you can travel to wherever... you can get food easily.

Again it depends on where you are, what you're seeing & what you know. The unknowing makes this kind of weird. I was trying to prove a point to someone else (somewhere else) and I got this link (I'll put below). The film is a comparison of not that long ago, our grand or great-grandparents time... maybe some of your parents' time.

Just for info, the FBI used to make all new recruits visit the Holocaust museum. Pretty gruesome, but it will show you what man is capable of in our time. They will do it again (I fear that is the Covid thing/only this time worldwide by some real sicko people). We need to stop them before it comes to this.

Warning, this is really graphic, REAL so.. you know... don't show this to any kids: https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1003832

Okay, I looked: 25% of southerners owned slaves. That sounds about right. (my search query was "how many people owned black slaves in the southern united states?"). I took the first response: https://theconversation.com/american-slavery-separating-fact-from-myth-79620
it actually it seems to have varied a lot from state to state. in south carolina and mississippi was about 50%.

so why doesn't james true know this? why does he repeat this wacky myth that only 2% of southerners owned slaves. and why does his myth align perfectly with his other wacky beliefs about how slavery wasn't that bad... and we're all slaves yada yada.

we're not going to get anywhere if we can't own this history.

IN CONCLUSION: I never owned a slave nor are there currently any black slaves for sale down here (not lately).

WTF does that mean to you?

But wait! There's more! You brought up the Holocaust thing. I heard a priest talking yesterday about that... he said 6 million was a lie. Now, hold on I know, I know I saw the pictures too. BUT, he did bring up a point... how do you burn 6 million people in that time frame? It takes 3-4 hours to cremate a body.

Please don't tell me you've fallen for this holohoax thing!!!? next you're going to tell me that the earth is really flat... and they never isolated the virus... because viruses can't cause disease.

I implore you to up your game... or maybe the Skeptiko forum isn't the right place for you. we need a place where guests of the show can go and see that we are communicating with well-informed, intelligent listeners.

Kooky forum posts hurt the overall quality of the show.

Ah Alex, and here I was being all quiet & peaceful then YOU go nuts on me. What's up hon? Something got you miffed? Don't take it out on me. Let's look at your post (gesh). Calm down.

1) You asked WTF does the fact I didn't own slaves & we don't have any available at this time mean? Well, Nimrod if you thought about what I said for a SECOND instead of stomping your foot & yelling (like you've started to do in your old age with everyone) you'd understand exactly what I said.

Should I start going back in my poor, sad history? How we were probably given the bums rush & had to run from England? How about the silver that was stolen off the docks from my great, great grandparents on my dads side (leaving them poor). WAHHHHHHH! Jesus, how about I cry you a river over some other slight, hit, rude remark or I'm sure if I wanted to dig I could find a bunch of shit.

WHY come to think of it if I wanted to dwell on current history (within the last 40 years) I could start in on WHITE MEN! YEAH, YOU! WTF is wrong with you people (white men)? Maybe YOU are responsible for any pain or slight I suffered because of some ass in my past (?). Get over yourself Alex.

You don't have that kind of sway over me. Who do you think you are anyway? Now you think you're up on your high horse talking smack about southern people. AH, HELL NO honey. You can just drop that pretense now. Because I AM in the south sweetheart, you're not going to speak for anyone in the South right now. You clean up your own home.

I do know a lot of the history of the south. I actually like history. YOU are a carpet bagger that would invade our peace by stirring up the pot. Well mister we're not going to have it. Cut it out. You leave our black people alone down here, you leave our women alone and while I'm at it you leave our young men alone AND our white men. Yeh YOU. Cut it out. Are you part of the help or part of the problem? You & that nonsense.

You are not helping Alex. This stirring up the slavery pot, black people in the south do NOT want a white mans help (thank you). Just like any decent woman wouldn't want your kind of help in any struggle. Step off.

What else ya got here... the Holocost. Oh please do not go there. Do you have any Jewish people in your family? Have you actally talked with Jews on say Miami Beach that had the numbers still on their arms??? I have. So come on honey, let's see what ya got. How many have you spoken to? How many trees did you or your family send to Isreal (like our family did)?????? Yeh, that. What have YOU done? You're a little late in this game. Been there done that.

Jesus Christ what else ya got here? Flat earth? OH COME ON ALEX LOL! You're kidding right? um hum, making up stuff now? I never said anything about flat earth; is this your one upman ship? Oh baby, poor play there. Then ya got here... "isolation of the virus". WTF is wrong with you Alex? Just who do you think you are playing with, you're game is WAY off.

I'll bounce your little round head all over the playing field. Now, let me be just another woman today that has told you to shut up, sit down AND APPLOGISE! Or you won't have to give me the bums rush out of here, I'll go myself.

Foolish white man (she whispered under her breath). Never take on a southern girl again.

Ah Alex, and here I was being all quiet & peaceful then YOU go nuts on me. What's up hon? Something got you miffed? Don't take it out on me. Let's look at your post (gesh). Calm down.

1) You asked WTF does the fact I didn't own slaves & we don't have any available at this time mean? Well, Nimrod if you thought about what I said for a SECOND instead of stomping your foot & yelling (like you've started to do in your old age with everyone) you'd understand exactly what I said.

Should I start going back in my poor, sad history? How we were probably given the bums rush & had to run from England? How about the silver that was stolen off the docks from my great, great grandparents on my dads side (leaving them poor). WAHHHHHHH! Jesus, how about I cry you a river over some other slight, hit, rude remark or I'm sure if I wanted to dig I could find a bunch of shit.

WHY come to think of it if I wanted to dwell on current history (within the last 40 years) I could start in on WHITE MEN! YEAH, YOU! WTF is wrong with you people (white men)? Maybe YOU are responsible for any pain or slight I suffered because of some ass in my past (?). Get over yourself Alex.

You don't have that kind of sway over me. Who do you think you are anyway? Now you think you're up on your high horse talking smack about southern people. AH, HELL NO honey. You can just drop that pretense now. Because I AM in the south sweetheart, you're not going to speak for anyone in the South right now. You clean up your own home.

I do know a lot of the history of the south. I actually like history. YOU are a carpet bagger that would invade our peace by stirring up the pot. Well mister we're not going to have it. Cut it out. You leave our black people alone down here, you leave our women alone and while I'm at it you leave our young men alone AND our white men. Yeh YOU. Cut it out. Are you part of the help or part of the problem? You & that nonsense.

You are not helping Alex. This stirring up the slavery pot, black people in the south do NOT want a white mans help (thank you). Just like any decent woman wouldn't want your kind of help in any struggle. Step off.

What else ya got here... the Holocost. Oh please do not go there. Do you have any Jewish people in your family? Have you actally talked with Jews on say Miami Beach that had the numbers still on their arms??? I have. So come on honey, let's see what ya got. How many have you spoken to? How many trees did you or your family send to Isreal (like our family did)?????? Yeh, that. What have YOU done? You're a little late in this game. Been there done that.

Jesus Christ what else ya got here? Flat earth? OH COME ON ALEX LOL! You're kidding right? um hum, making up stuff now? I never said anything about flat earth; is this your one upman ship? Oh baby, poor play there. Then ya got here... "isolation of the virus". WTF is wrong with you Alex? Just who do you think you are playing with, you're game is WAY off.

I'll bounce your little round head all over the playing field. Now, let me be just another woman today that has told you to shut up, sit down AND APPLOGISE! Or you won't have to give me the bums rush out of here, I'll go myself.

Foolish white man (she whispered under her breath). Never take on a southern girl again.

ok... so that was yr final post... because nothing peeves me more than people who grandstand with bold statements like that and then don't back them up. so you're gone. thanks for your contribution and many great post over the years. I removed you from the forum, but yr welcome back anytime... just drop me an email.

With regard to your points above:

-- this episode was about those who would revise history. james true is attempting to do that with his rewrite of the civil war and our history of enslaving people in the south... which is a horrible evil stain on our country that we gotta own and learn from. the fact that you and I don't own slaves is not relevant to the issue of revising history.

-- same goes with the holohoax thing... we all know this topic is a cesspool for history revisionists. and they seem to always start with the 6 million thing... as if the exact number matters... as if the nazis weren't hell-bent on exterminating every jew in europe. given this history of idiotic revisionism around this topic I would expect you/anyone to be very reluctant to spread info about problems you have with the 6 million thing without a lot of context.

-- glad yr not a flat earther... just checking

-- glad yr not a "there is no virus" person... just checking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_conspiracy_theory
Not sure if this has been discussed on Skeptiko.

For the last month, I've been obsessing over a WW2 revisionist documentary which is a can of worms way above anything I'd be qualified to parse on the forum. But, aside from the revisionist perspective, the parallels of propaganda between the 1920's, 30's, 40's to today are unmistakable.
In the doc they make the case that US President Roosevelt was under direct influence of Communists, that he received notice prior to Japans attack on Pearl Harbor, and that he slow walked the alert response in order to allow the attack to happen. Thereafter providing a previously unavailable excuse for America to join in the larger war.
If accurate, this could be easily argued an atrocity equal to 9/11, meaning a war fought for the wrong reason.

I'd be interested to know if this is considered settled as baseless, or even off-limits?
If it's not already settled, I'd be interested in pointing out the parallels to today where we have an US President obviously under influence of Communists, and actively doing everything he can to get us into war for which there's currently no excuse.

I used to buy this line:
"We will fight them over there so we do not have to face them in the United States of America. "
President George W. Bush speaks at the 89th Annual American Legion Convention
August 28, 2007

Last edited:

I think we might have talked about it at some point. yeah the advanced knowledge thing seems way beyond possible... i.e. almost certain.

the other interesting tidbit here is that they sent all the aircraft carriers out to sea before japan attacked. war with japan was all about aircraft carriers.

and japan was really really nasty. on par with the nazis. manchuria... korea... rape of nanjing. drug trafficking. horrible horrible stuff

but the most straightforward explanation for this is that roosevelt needed a way to get the american people to go along with the war. it's the whole thing about the short time between world war 1 and world war II those who had experienced it didn't want to go back into war.

Looks to me like another version of the well-worn false-flag play.

I think we might have talked about it at some point. yeah the advanced knowledge thing seems way beyond possible... i.e. almost certain.

the other interesting tidbit here is that they sent all the aircraft carriers out to sea before japan attacked. war with japan was all about aircraft carriers.

and japan was really really nasty. on par with the nazis. manchuria... korea... rape of nanjing. drug trafficking. horrible horrible stuff

but the most straightforward explanation for this is that roosevelt needed a way to get the american people to go along with the war. it's the whole thing about the short time between world war 1 and world war II those who had experienced it didn't want to go back into war.

Looks to me like another version of the well-worn false-flag play.

This episode of The Free Zone with Freeman Fly and guest Joe Atwill is delving into the subject of the WWII Revisionist Documentary I mentioned above. Both Freeman and Joe are digging in deep, along the lines of the origins of Zionism, the Masons, the Nazi's etc. It's a discussion that requires a lot of dancing, but they're doing it well, and both focused on the secret society aspect.

https://podcasts.apple.com/jp/podcast/who-are-the-illuminati-joe-atwill/id536781652?i=1000401401299

This episode of The Free Zone with Freeman Fly and guest Joe Atwill is delving into the subject of the WWII Revisionist Documentary I mentioned above. Both Freeman and Joe are digging in deep, along the lines of the origins of Zionism, the Masons, the Nazi's etc. It's a discussion that requires a lot of dancing, but they're doing it well, and both focused on the secret society aspect.

https://podcasts.apple.com/jp/podcast/who-are-the-illuminati-joe-atwill/id536781652?i=1000401401299

Now listening to Alex's recent interview of Joe Atwill, and my mind is blown. I'm late to the party. https://skeptiko.com/joseph-atwill-never-agree-to-disagree-517/

Possibly a time-sensitive link to another interview with James in which he seems much more in his element.
I say time sensitive because the channel (Jeranism) often posts new shows free, but later they go to paywall.
Disclaimer: This is a FE platform but the interview only touches the topic for a few seconds. The majority of the discussion is based on clearly intelligent speculations on the nature of the realm (not the terrain), including social, spiritual, religious, political.
Thoroughly enjoying it, and almost finished with 3 hours.

https://rokfin.com/stream/15716/Whe...ngside-at-the-Apocalypse--A-Conversation-LIVE

On any given day in 2016, an estimated 9.2 million men, women, and children were living in modern slavery in Africa. The region has the highest rate of prevalence, with 7.6 people living in modern slavery for every 1,000 people in the region. So why are we, and especially blacks, dwelling on the past evils of whites enslaving blacks, when today, blacks are enslaving themselves in numbers far exceeding anything in the past?

We can look at the problem a whole bunch of different ways and cherry pick bits and pieces out of history to support whatever narrative we want. It seems like almost every race has been enslaved at some point in history someplace. Yes, White Western culture participated in it, and it was also among the first to bring it to an official end within its culture.

Now the new discrimination is whether or not you have a Pfizer mRNA spike protein antibody in your blood — or whether you have a microchip or app that gives you more civil liberties than those who don't have it. And we haven't even begun to consider the corporate oligarchs who treat average citizens more like cattle than slaves — regardless of race.

https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/findings/regional-analysis/africa/

Last edited:
On any given day in 2016, an estimated 9.2 million men, women, and children were living in modern slavery in Africa. The region has the highest rate of prevalence, with 7.6 people living in modern slavery for every 1,000 people in the region. So why are we, and especially blacks, dwelling on the past evils of whites enslaving blacks, when today, blacks are enslaving themselves in numbers far exceeding anything in the past?

We can look at the problem a whole bunch of different ways and cherry pick bits and pieces out of history to support whatever narrative we want. It seems like almost every race has been enslaved at some point in history someplace. Yes, White Western culture participated in it, and it was also among the first to bring it to an official end within its culture.

Now the new discrimination is whether or not you have a Pfizer mRNA spike protein antibody in your blood — or whether you have a microchip or app that gives you more civil liberties than those who don't have it. And we haven't even begun to consider the corporate oligarchs who treat average citizens more like cattle than slaves — regardless of race.

https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/findings/regional-analysis/africa/
Absolutely spot on!

David

Back