James True, Revising History |536|

Anarchy just means "self rule". Pagan just means "country folk".
SO "good" those spin doctors are in muddying up language to keep everyone suspicious and confused.

If anarchy means "self rule," and pagan means "country folk," then does "magic" mean "habada habada, ligada ligada"?

I know, for the longest time, everybody said abracadabra(had to spell check it fuckers, damn that is a hard one to remember). Regardless, I want to start my rituals with "habada habada, ligada ligada," and we can get rid of the spaces if you want, because it all must flow together. Are you in, Starmonkey?

Which means nothing; literally.

Name an example of a civilization beyond the size of a village that lives strictly by a code of "self rule".

You don't need to name a civilization beyond the size of a village to do that. You can do that yourself, tomorrow, and inspire others in the process. Are you capable of doing that?

You don't need to name a civilization beyond the size of a village to do that. You can do that yourself, tomorrow, and inspire others in the process. Are you capable of doing that?
That's cute. There's no evidence what so ever for your claim, but its cute in a 20 year old college sophomore type of way.

I prefer to deal in practical, real world possibilities.

If anarchy means "self rule," and pagan means "country folk," then does "magic" mean "habada habada, ligada ligada"?

I know, for the longest time, everybody said abracadabra(had to spell check it fuckers, damn that is a hard one to remember). Regardless, I want to start my rituals with "habada habada, ligada ligada," and we can get rid of the spaces if you want, because it all must flow together. Are you in, Starmonkey?
"Googly googly" to quote Tarsem from The Fall (GREAT movie).
Or "supercalifragilisticexpealidocious" always works. Although it sounds atrocious.

That's cute. There's no evidence what so ever for your claim, but its cute in a 20 year old college sophomore type of way.

I prefer to deal in practical, real world possibilities.
Those that see, those that see when shown, and those that don't see even when you smack them upside the head with a 2×4.
Things are going to get REAL practical, just you wait and SEE.

Revisionist Thought for the Day

At what point does the cause of American Slavery Recognition end, and distraction-from current slavery happening around the world in 2022 begin?

At what point does the cause of Holocaust Genocide Recognition end, and distraction-from current genocide happening around the world in 2022 begin?

Back