Jason Jorjani. Does AI = PSI? |589|

Alex

Administrator
Jason Jorjani. Does AI = PSI? |589|
by Alex Tsakiris | Mar 28 | Parapsychology
Tweet
Dr. Jason Jorjani… UFOs and National sovereignty… Mars disclosure… evil Prometheus… will AI generate PSI phenomenon?
skeptiko-589-jason-jorjani-2-300x300.jpg

youtube banned last vid with Mary Rodwell for mentioning covid. Let's do Rumble:

https://rumble.com/v2f9cok-jason-jorjani-does-ai-psi-589.html

Last edited:

@Alex There's an issue with the Rumble video... it has "captions" across the screen and can't be turned off. I have seen many videos on Rumble that do not have captions and so I suspect this may be a setting you can choose at your end when you uploaded the video and perhaps it was set to ON. Watch a few seconds of it and you'll see it is splayed across the video where it renders the whole thing "no good to watch."

@Alex There's an issue with the Rumble video... it has "captions" across the screen and can't be turned off. I have seen many videos on Rumble that do not have captions and so I suspect this may be a setting you can choose at your end when you uploaded the video and perhaps it was set to ON. Watch a few seconds of it and you'll see it is splayed across the video where it renders the whole thing "no good to watch."

Yes. I just found out. unfortunately I'm heading out of town and won't be able to repost it until this weekend.

Kind of got thrown off my game with the YouTube ban and switch to rumble [[642]]

Every day, Simulation Theory is becoming less and less difficult to overlay the Reality conceptions of our great thinkers.
(Gonna go out on a limb) Sim Theory is probably the answer for WHY the majority of ET are local(if we're going with Jason). Bandwidth ain't free, and a universe with only local visitors hints at restriction.
And No, Sim doesn't cancel out Spirit, regardless whether we're in a sim within a sim within a sim. It can't be turtles all the way Up, right?

Last edited:
@Alex
As far as what you've posted on YouTube, the interview you did with Jason that was released on February 21, 2023 has almost 4K views. It should surpass the Kastrup interview in views when it hits the 5 month mark (Kastrup at 5K views) and a good shot to blow past the Dean Radin interview just aver a year ago (currently at 7.2K views). Great comments too in the Jorjani YouTube. Clearly the kind of thinkers that make great conversation possible. Wish they'd come to the Skeptiko Forum... I'll post that.

Every day, Simulation Theory is becoming less and less difficult to overlay the Reality conceptions of our great thinkers.
(Gonna go out on a limb) Sim Theory is probably the answer for WHY the majority of ET are local(if we're going with Jason). Bandwidth ain't free, and a universe with only local visitors hints at restriction.
And No, Sim doesn't cancel out Spirit, regardless whether we're in a sim within a sim within a sim. It can't be turtles all the way Up, right?

Why are most local? That which is most interesting to us is the familiar - family, close relationships. That which is also most interesting is competence or excellence or extreme acts. In an infinite sea of potential directions you could point your focus, close relationships and breaks in the norm are key.

@Alex
As far as what you've posted on YouTube, the interview you did with Jason that was released on February 21, 2023 has almost 4K views. It should surpass the Kastrup interview in views when it hits the 5 month mark (Kastrup at 5K views) and a good shot to blow past the Dean Radin interview just aver a year ago (currently at 7.2K views). Great comments too in the Jorjani YouTube. Clearly the kind of thinkers that make great conversation possible. Wish they'd come to the Skeptiko Forum... I'll post that.
I was blown away that Alex got Jason on Skeptiko finally. Then they do this even more explosive discussion about ET, zero point energy, & Mars, among other things.
You may know about the strange change that results when astronauts travel to the Moon. Their 24 hour Earth rhythm switches to a Mars pattern, which to me suggests that Earthlings really are transplanted Martians. Of course, of even greater impact is the idea that the Moon, which IMO, is an artificial satellite placed in orbit by someone, can now be named as a Martian contribution to greater weather stability.
Briefly, the Moon rang like a bell in at least two seismic tests using lunar landers that were crashed at high speeds by NASA. The other detail that is easily checked is the shallow, fairly consistent depth of craters on the lunar surface, which IMO, leads to the conclusion that a very durable shell is covered by regolith.
Finally, there was a report by Live Science about China discovering glass spherules containing water, which may lead to billion of tons of it stored on the Moon's surface. I found the "explanation" for how the beads were formed naturally incredibly ridiculous. I think a much more understandable & less fantastic idea is that ETs put the spherules there for possibly future use. Water is useful in so many ways that having a huge supply of it on the Moon makes sense, especially since the first Apollo mission to land on the Moon reported ET spacecraft observing their activities from a distance on the surface. Since the Moon is hollow, this also nixes any clever mumbo jumbo about volcanic activity creating glass beads containing water.
https://www.livescience.com/china-d...-4848-94CD-8629A6958491&utm_source=SmartBrief
I'm actually a bit surprised that the glass spherules story was even allowed to be published. Maybe the gov't still believes the average American will swallow whole anything that is described as a "scientific explanation" & would never think beyond that point. It's truly insulting to think we're probably viewed that way, but look at the other things thrown at us, like the "magic bullet" & JFK's lone shooter assassination.

Just finished the interview. A skeptiko classic!
Such a tour de force!
The info and implications are so important and momentous that I think I'll have to relisten to this one.
I'll definitely be getting his book Closer Encounters too.
I hadn't even heard of Jorjani until the first skeptiko show with him a few weeks ago. What struck me is that independently I'd come to much the same idea, that ET might be able to manipulate the NDE extended consciousness realm
It sounds like Jorjani takes that far further. I appreciate that strong position in the dialectic. But I tend to agree with Alex's pushback that many NDEs are probably free from manipulation or at least not so manipulated

Likewise on the issue of multiple ET "species" and factions. I see evidence for very many types of beings and even unstable factions within these groups. So it's not so dissimilar to the human societies we're most familiar with. Even Jorjani's own life course in the last 10 years sounds like a spy novel. Working for one group but trying to subvert it. Getting used and betrayed by those higher up in the hierarchy...

If one reads say Greek mythology in the same way, it also reports conflicting agendas, intrigues, deceptions, betrayals...
Just the story of Prometheus vs Zeus is replete with that.
At least many of these beings seem very similar to us

I was blown away that Alex got Jason on Skeptiko finally. Then they do this even more explosive discussion about ET, zero point energy, & Mars, among other things.
You may know about the strange change that results when astronauts travel to the Moon. Their 24 hour Earth rhythm switches to a Mars pattern, which to me suggests that Earthlings really are transplanted Martians.

For what it's worth, in David Icke's book The Biggest Secret, he writes that in experiments on different human populations on Earth using sensory deprivation, it was only the European/Aryan race that have the Martian daily cycle of 24 and a half hours.
If it's true, I think that's an important data point, dovetailing with what Jorjani is saying about the Martian population, re as seen during remote viewing

Back