Jason Jorjani, From Redefining Parapsychology to Image Cheapening |584|

Alex

Administrator
Jason Jorjani, From Redefining Parapsychology to Image Cheapening |584|
by Alex Tsakiris | Feb 21 | Parapsychology
Tweet
Dr. Jason Reza Jorjani… philosopher… redefined parapsychology… alt-right image cheapening… Thomas Jefferson of Iran?
skeptiko-584-jason-jorjani-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
So glad you finally got Jason on!

Wow, lots of background details that I didn’t know. He totally got totally effed over and I can feel/see/hear his pain frustration stress and anger from the whole ordeal.

The question I would have asked in the interview: “you were plotting regime change in Iran… weren’t you expecting repercussions? Weren’t you paranoid that you might become a target of the intelligence agencies? I mean I’m paranoid enough now and I’m a nobody with no influence. If I were doing such a thing I’d be highly suspicious of anyone offering to help me… maybe to the point where I’d have no chance at succeeding and I guess that’s it… you have to be bold and take risks if you’re going to accomplish anything in geopolitics.” The poem “If” by Rudyard Kipling comes to mind.. “if you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch and toss and lose and start again at your beginnings and never breathe a word about your loss…”

I totally understand his motivations, and I’m also not a pacifist, and I’m really disappointed in Mishlove and Kripal… the only thing I can say in their defense is that some of Jason’s tweets after he “declared war” have been a bit dark and aggressive, like I’m witnessing the backstory of an antihero supervillain: brilliant misunderstood character with good intentions surrounded by idiots tries to accomplish something great, is double-crossed by “the good guys”, abandoned by all “friends”, starts a new movement, declares war, “ruthlessly pragmatic”, wants to acquire free energy tech and give it to Iran, which might have more than a few negative unforeseen consequences! A brilliant man with a grudge and a case and a will to power with few options who might engage in some Machiavellian maneuvering and scheming to achieve his ends.

…well I’ll just say this: I admire Jason, always enjoy hearing him speak on any topic, but I hope that seeds of bitterness at his raw deal don’t put a negative twist on his life’s great work.

He mentioned the importance of a real philosopher providing a complete system including aesthetics. He posted a link to some art work which he said represented the Prometheus aesthetic he had in mind and while I thought it was great and imaginative in some ways (reminded me of a Miyazaki world) it also felt pretty dark soulless and devoid of the “love light and warmth” I would envision for a better future.

Anyway, really enjoyed the episode and would love to hear more takes from him on current events in the UFO world and parapsychology.

Edit… here’s the theme song for anyone who decides to take on the globalist cabal:

Last edited:
@Hurmanetar - Dr. Jorjani has no fear. But he's no fool either. He was dealing with many, many folks at various higher levels of "the game" and each represent themselves as having the support of various different actors, from state to elite wealth, etc. There's few on earth with his passion and courage. I will say more as conversation evolves. Also, if there's some sharp questions for him, he might consider joining the forum to answer them... I'll suggest this to him.

I first heard Jason Jorjani on Jeffrey Mishlove's YT channel and dug into his work a bit. Hearing the twists and turns of J & J since then is very revealing. I have not followed Jeffrey in years and am happy not to follow him down the whirlpool of wokeness. Jason is a deep thinking, feeling, and acting man and I thank you, Alex, for continuing to bring this fight for the good, the true, and the beautiful. I have a much better understanding of Jason, his ideas, and his continuing works. I look forward to a follow-up that you hinted at.

First of all, this guy Jorjani sounded A LOT like Ben Shapiro! He has a whiny bitch like voice, but later, I realized you can't judge a bitch by its cover. I am glad that I listened to the end, because this dude has some serious deep thinking when it comes to what makes a philosopher. Nevertheless, no matter what country he represents, he looks like a fragile dough boy. Who knows, maybe he is an expert in some kind of hidden martial arts, and is capable of whooping almost anybody's ass on earth.

What of these philosophers who hang themselves, you may ask? First of all, they never really hung themselves, but they fell from glory. These fake mother fuckers, who had all the keys of the kingdom handed to them, have complaints about their cut off date?!? Regardless, they are still wearing suits, talking on all kinds of platforms, and posing as beacons of truth?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!

What these assholes do not understand is that you truly have to lose everything to find God. You must be nothing at all to anybody. Furthermore, finding God doesn't guarantee you anything at all. You will still be the same shit self that you are, and have always been. God does not change you. You change you.

@Hurmanetar - Dr. Jorjani has no fear. But he's no fool either. He was dealing with many, many folks at various higher levels of "the game" and each represent themselves as having the support of various different actors, from state to elite wealth, etc. There's few on earth with his passion and courage. I will say more as conversation evolves. Also, if there's some sharp questions for him, he might consider joining the forum to answer them... I'll suggest this to him.

Who gives a shit about "the game," whether it is at a high level or not? In our day to day lives, all of that is fucking bullshit! Jorjani is fucking garbage! Just like Dr. Shiva! No different! Get as many Phd's and make as many movements as you want. These type of people are truly the worst of the worst! The feign to fight against the so called "establishment," but fundamentally, that is all they want, is TO BE the establishment! FAKE PEOPLE!

Who gives a shit about "the game," whether it is at a high level or not? In our day to day lives, all of that is fucking bullshit! Jorjani is fucking garbage! Just like Dr. Shiva! No different! Get as many Phd's and make as many movements as you want. These type of people are truly the worst of the worst! The feign to fight against the so called "establishment," but fundamentally, that is all they want, is TO BE the establishment! FAKE PEOPLE!

First off, please tone it down snake turban! I want you to stick around, but I don't want you hurling personal insults at people. moreover, it becomes a distraction from the real issue.

In this case the real issue is whether "the game" matters.

Jason shifted my world a bit because I really got into his headspace. if those mother f****** burka-enforcing, Fundamentalist, nut jobs took over your country would you still say you don't give a s*** about the game?

First off, please tone it down snake turban! I want you to stick around, but I don't want you hurling personal insults at people. moreover, it becomes a distraction from the real issue.

Jason shifted my world a bit because I really got into his headspace. if those mother f****** burka-enforcing, Fundamentalist, nut jobs took over your country would you still say you don't give a s*** about the game?

Exactly... and thank you for the Ignore list.

Reactions: Kim
I understand Brother Snake Turban's sentiment, but I agree he could afford to spend the extra moment/energy when calling out perceived fuckery, as to be inclusive. A lot of valuable minds read these threads, and I think Snake Turban's right up there.

I think we need to be real careful when/how/how-much we buy into the idea of "we need ____ on that wall"... _____ has been on that wall for generations and our schools are filled with engineered destruction.
Mr. Jorjani, while eloquent, and while a pleasure take audience for master level shop talk, seemed (to me) to make very clear that he's onboard with 'collusion-for-the-right-cause' and he's only on reporting on the fuckery because The Cause parted ways with him. Maybe I'm missing or haven't processed a major piece of it, and I'll be definitely going back for a second listen today.
Aside from my skepticism. This is amazing work, and thoroughly enjoyed Mr. Jorjani, and appreciative of Chester H for setting it up.
I really hope we get a return visit and more interviews with Mr. J.

Last edited:
Woah lotta action here! I don't yet know what to make of JJ and am witholding opinions pending further reading. As for Alex's question though, I have a few thoughts ...

1. The question implies a level of grandiosity that should prompt me to check myself.

2. What the heck makes Iran a uniquely suitable place to start this revolution? And why the continued affinity toward a people that, to some non-trivial extent, are totally fine with religious fundamentalism? My allegience to the US goes exactly as far as its commitment to liberty and not an inch further.

3. (the honest answer) Just wait - shit is changing rather quickly.

I think we need to be real careful when/how/how-much we buy into the idea of "we need ____ on that wall"... _____ has been on that wall for generations and our schools are filled with engineered destruction.

I agree. personally, I'm more of an Andy Paquette idealist [[p]]

What the heck makes Iran a uniquely suitable place to start this revolution?

Cuz the idiots who we gave Iran to are fundamentalist nut-jobs... and/but the country has remnants of intelligent expats who might be able to affect change and bring it back to something that is/looks a little bit more free.

I'm not saying this is exactly the way it is, but it's the story being told in this episode.

Cuz the idiots who we gave Iran to are fundamentalist nut-jobs... and/but the country has remnants of intelligent expats who might be able to affect change and bring it back to something that is/looks a little bit more free.

I'm not saying this is exactly the way it is, but it's the story being told in this episode.

My wife’s dad immigrated from Iran in the 70s. He’s mostly secular but says he likes Zoroastrian religion. He’s always thought the Islamic regime had to go and hoped maybe some day it would be reformed and opened up so we can all go back and visit. He recently discovered all kinds of YouTube videos of people doing walk throughs of Tehran, his old neighborhoods, shopping malls, etc. I think he’s a bit home sick… but anyway I think most Americans have a very caricatured idea of Iran as some backward sandy Islamic wasteland but it’s got a lot of beautiful cultured areas. I watched one walk through of a touristy mall and outdoor market… looked a lot nicer than the malls and farmers markets in Austin and almost no women wore hijabs everyone looked very modern.

My wife’s dad immigrated from Iran in the 70s. He’s mostly secular but says he likes Zoroastrian religion. He’s always thought the Islamic regime had to go and hoped maybe some day it would be reformed and opened up so we can all go back and visit. He recently discovered all kinds of YouTube videos of people doing walk throughs of Tehran, his old neighborhoods, shopping malls, etc. I think he’s a bit home sick… but anyway I think most Americans have a very caricatured idea of Iran as some backward sandy Islamic wasteland but it’s got a lot of beautiful cultured areas. I watched one walk through of a touristy mall and outdoor market… looked a lot nicer than the malls and farmers markets in Austin and almost no women wore hijabs everyone looked very modern.
I found this video
I get your point. Very nice. But every woman I saw had the hajib.

and they hate dogs:
Islamic Law defines dogs as “dirty animals” and people who own animals as pets are considered as being under malign Western influence. Since the creation of the Islamic Republic in Iran in 1979, the acceptability of dog ownership has been debated by the authorities. In the national parliament, conservative deputies have been denouncing dog ownership as “morally depraved,” and in their eyes should be banned.
https://globalpetindustry.com/artic...s a fine,being under malign Western influence.

How Iran's Women-Led Protests Have Exposed The 'Islamist Racket' Everywhere
By defending their fundamental rights, Iranian women are effectively fighting for the rights of all in the Middle East. Their victory could spell an end to Islamic fundamentalism that spouts lies about "family values" and religion.
photo-of-a-woman-with-red-paint-on-her-face-protesting-against-iran.jpg

Protests like this in Barcelona have been sparked all over the world to protest the Tehran regime.
Davide Bonaldo/SOPA Images via ZUMA
KAYHAN-LONDON
ENGLISH EDITION • WORLDCRUNCH
Kayhan London
October 07, 2022

-Editorial-
Iran's narrow-minded, rigid and destructive rulers have ruined the lives of so many Iranians, to the point of forcing a portion of the population to sporadically rise up in the hope of forcing changes. Each time, the regime's bloody repression forces Iranians back into silent resignation as they await another chance, when a bigger and bolder wave of protests will return to batter the ramparts of dictatorship.
It may just be possible that this time, in spite of the bloodshed, a bankrupt regime could finally succumb to the latest wave of protests, sparked by the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini at the hands of the so-called "morality police."
Women have always played a role in the social and political developments of modern Iran, thanks in part to 50 years of secular monarchy before the Iranian Revolution of 1979. And that role became the chief target of reaction when it gained, or regained, power in the early days of 1979, after a revolution replaced the monarchy with a self-styled Islamic republic.
Whether it was women's attire and appearance, or their rights and opportunities in education and work, access to political and public life or juridical and civil rights — all these became intolerable to the new clerical authorities.

I found this video
I get your point. Very nice. But every woman I saw had the hajib.

and they hate dogs:
Islamic Law defines dogs as “dirty animals” and people who own animals as pets are considered as being under malign Western influence. Since the creation of the Islamic Republic in Iran in 1979, the acceptability of dog ownership has been debated by the authorities. In the national parliament, conservative deputies have been denouncing dog ownership as “morally depraved,” and in their eyes should be banned.
https://globalpetindustry.com/article/whats-behind-irans-policy-criminalize-pet-ownership#:~:text=The bill includes a fine,being under malign Western influence.

Interesting... that video is 9 months old. Here's one from 1 month ago... no hijabs:

I'm sure its like any city... you have your more progressive areas and your more conservative areas and people might dress differently at different times of day or week.

And that is interesting about the dogs for a couple of reasons... why do authoritarian regimes not want people to have pets? Do pets lead to rebellion? You will have no source of joy in your life but the state? You will not leave your house 3 times a day to let the dog out because you might encounter other humans and talk to them? Didn't Klaus Schwab and the WEF recently say something about how pets have to go because climate? Also, my wife's Iranian dad always kind of hated dogs and complained about them (I didn't realize it was a cultural thing), but we got them a Boston Terrier pup a few years ago and now it is HIS dog... he spoils it. Guess people soften in their old age.

I am not toning anything down. You never did, either, Alex. If these mother fuckin burka-enforcing shitheads want to tell me what to do, good day in the park! Since when I was a kid, the only people that gave me the time of day were people from the middle east. The "game" doesn't matter worth a shit piss in the park to me. Fuck the game! Who the fuck are you as a human being?!? Who the fuck are you on a day to day basis? What is the real issue, Alex? That is what you need to ask yourself.

When I see some dude that is getting money shoved up his ass because he is a so called philosopher, then he falls from grace in a Machiavellian manner....why should I have sympathy for this bitch? This guy is fake as FUCK! Just like I proved Shiva is FAKE AS FUCK! You should post your interview with him.

Ideas do not move things. Ideas are shit without people doing something productive. Is this is too much for you to handle? I can understand. It is easier for everybody to attack CNN or other nonsense mass media, then it is for people to admit to one another they are doing the same bullshit on a personal level to censor others for their own "independent" notoriety.

Last edited:

"Freedom" seems to be used as an excuse for continuing American empire.

What about the religious fanatics in America, of the religion of Woke, and the Kagan / Victoria Nuland family / the Old Testament mentality, of centuries old grudges, who hate the Persians and are pushing the world into more and more wars.

They are a far greater concern to the people around the world. The U.S. empire has become odious to most of the world's population, and for valid reasons...

Back