Jasun Horsley, How Culture Shapers Spin Aleister Crowley |457|

this just in
Pentagon Has ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’
Bombshell: The government’s once-clandestine UFO program will reveal findings on unexplained materials and crashes.
BY ANDREW DANIELS
JUL 25, 2020:
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...3777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

note the hat-tip to "To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, a UFO research group from former blink-182 member Tom DeLonge."

And the clickable Amazon ads at the end of the article to Pasulka's American Cosmic.
and the source: popularmechanics... of 9/11 fame :)

--- from above:
Now, a new report in the New York Times confirms those accounts. The government’s UFO unit currently resides in the Office of Naval Intelligence, where it “deals with classified matters,” per the report, even though the unit itself isn’t classified.
... and even though (as Leslie Kean and I chatted about) the tic-toc stuff wasn't classified... I mean, I honestly can't wrap my head around this spin:

Last edited:
Yeppers. Speaking only for myself (though I would imagine this applies to everyone).

I no longer have any clue as to what to "conclude," much less to perilously adopt as a "belief" - an operational assumption upon which I will make life impacting decisions.

It is as if I have one of 16 personal appendages in each of those 16 regions of hell where all I can do is watch. Just like Alex. And all I am left with is the entertainment value of it all...

I don't self-designate that way - it would be presumptuous and un-humble of me, and not very Christian! ;) But as I said to Alex, even without looking to Rene Girard, Dostoyevsky, C S Lewis, or Rudolph Steiner for deep reading, there is something unparalleled in profundity about the Christ-ian formula.

Girard for dummies: https://auticulture.com/the-skapegoat-rene-girard-cbc-series-mp3-downloads/

My goal for the weekend is to have listened to all five parts and...

To have gone through the entirety of the Levenda - Crowley - Horsley article (and e-mail exchange) on Jasun's site

I don't self-designate that way - it would be presumptuous and un-humble of me, and not very Christian! ;) But as I said to Alex, even without looking to Rene Girard, Dostoyevsky, C S Lewis, or Rudolph Steiner for deep reading, there is something unparalleled in profundity about the Christ-ian formula.

Girard for dummies: https://auticulture.com/the-skapegoat-rene-girard-cbc-series-mp3-downloads/
Jasun, please forgive me for my mistake, and deep thanks for the Girard links. I had tried to research his position on the run, but with little success, and I appreciate the opportunity to listen to these downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I immersed myself in ufology for a year (2006) and despite my proficiency in research came away with dismay at its being a labyrinth of such a degree of disinformation that trying to simply form even hypotheses seemed futile. The latest round seems like the same ole same ole, yet it is catching intelligent "newbies" in its web, even if they remain on the fence about the key questions. One possible difference (I say "possible" b/c I refuse to spend much of my scarce time on ufology) is that there is no longer propaganda about an alien invasion. If I am right, why do you think this is so?

Last edited by a moderator:
...no longer propaganda about an alien invasion
I think that's very much baked into the ttsa cake... they are DOD top to bottom.

"don't pay any attention to yrs of threatening to kill you and your family if you ever disclosed our secrets... no, no, no... come one come all and let us tell you how we will protect you."

A couple of observations: Peter Levenda is one of the few in conspiracy culture who remains steadfastly anti-fascist. It is curious that his character is being assassinated when the rest of that subculture is going all in for far right ideologies.

Also, Alex mentions "Sabbatean Frankists." Can someone unpack that?

A couple of observations: Peter Levenda is one of the few in conspiracy culture who remains steadfastly anti-fascist. It is curious that his character is being assassinated when the rest of that subculture is going all in for far right ideologies.

Also, Alex mentions "Sabbatean Frankists." Can someone unpack that?

What's Behind the Frankist-Sabbatean Movement and its Cult ...

SABBATAI ZEVI & JACOB FRANK - THE SATANIC LAW OF ...

==
of course all this is coming out of a dominant religious/cult-ish perspective... but it's absolutely 100% real history... this stuff really happened.

I think that's very much baked into the ttsa cake... they are DOD top to bottom.

"don't pay any attention to yrs of threatening to kill you and your family if you ever disclosed our secrets... no, no, no... come one come all and let us tell you how we will protect you."

But isn't that inconsistent with the movement to convince us they are all benevolent, as explicated by Jasun?

The character of Jesus Christ is mentioned in some detail in the Quran. So is the story of Satan. Their historicity is found there, rather than in the Bible or the Torah, if one wants to look. Just trying to open the curtains a little wider . . .

As for the Levenda interview, and what follows, Horsley seems a difficult fellow to mentally wrestle with. It comes out most clearly in the Atwill discussion. Massively defended, and, it seems to me, somewhat fragile or brittle state of mind. Never mind, I subscribed to Jasun’s blog anyway, AND I got one of his books. Again, about Levenda, it is certainly creepy to have all those spooks engaged in a venture (TTSA) that purports to enlighten the public on ufos and all things mysterious and occult! I wish I had your powers of discernment, Alex, to see clearly the nature of the mind manipulation being displayed by Levenda. I don’t know how they got into the weeds over child sexual abuse. Clearly, the mental and spiritual poisoning of two or three generations of the world’s youth is abuse enough. They didn’t begin to address Crowley’s ‘philosophy’.

Last edited:
All that being said, Crowley is a dangerous figure. To leave aside all restraints on the ego in the pursuit of one‘s desires is the exact description of satanism. This is evil’s siren song. Enough preaching - provocative episode, Alex.

The character of Jesus Christ is mentioned in some detail in the Quran. So is the story of Satan. Their historicity is found there, rather than in the Bible or the Torah, if one wants to look. Just trying to open the curtains a little wider . . .
600AD?

As for the Levenda interview, and what follows, Horsley seems a difficult fellow to mentally wrestle with. It comes out most clearly in the Atwill discussion. Massively defended, and, it seems to me, somewhat fragile or brittle state of mind. Never mind, I subscribed to Jasun’s blog anyway, AND I got one of his books. Again, about Levenda, it is certainly creepy to have all those spooks engaged in a venture (TTSA) that purports to enlighten the public on ufos and all things mysterious and occult! I wish I had your powers of discernment, Alex, to see clearly the nature of the mind manipulation being displayed by Levenda. I don’t know how they got into the weeds over child sexual abuse. Clearly, the mental and spiritual poisoning of two or three generations of the world’s youth is abuse enough. They didn’t begin to address Crowley’s ‘philosophy’.
yes, it gets very complicated very quickly, but you seemed to have followed it... i.e. isn't it a strange coincidence that a guy who's apologist for Aleister Crowley and Michael Aquino winds up being the intellectual muscle behind ttsa?

All that being said, Crowley is a dangerous figure. To leave aside all restraints on the ego in the pursuit of one‘s desires is the exact description of satanism. This is evil’s siren song. Enough preaching - provocative episode, Alex.
yes, it funny how the transgression thing keeps popping up:

The nihilist religion of Frankism preaches “redemption through sin”. This doctrine of “the sacred sin” demands to annihilate moral religion or any other ethical belief system. If we cannot be saints, let us all be sinners.

https://medium.com/@antonymueller/cult-of-the-evil-91daed1de7dd

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to... Can you elaborate?

When Jasun argued that American Cosmic was a psyop I took it to mean believes its goal was to get us to start worshipping et.

==
of course all this is coming out of a dominant religious/cult-ish perspective... but it's absolutely 100% real history... this stuff really happened.

==
I listened to part of this. I’ll try to hear the rest later. My first impressions, for what it’s worth, concerns the relationship between Zevi/Frank and sufism. To equate sufism with the cult of Hasan e Sabbah is an absurdity. I can’t understand also why a serious practitioner of sufism would want to visit the tomb of Sabbatai Zevi. The speaker seems not to be well informed on this aspect of his topic. More later, God willing, after I listen to the rest.

Even 600 AD. Muslims believe one of the purposes of the Quranic revelation is/was to correct the mistakes, if that is the right word, in the transmission of both the Old and NewTestaments from their sources onto the later generations, and the filling in of much material that had been, for whatever reason, excised, lost, or forgotten. That is pretty much mainstream Islamic understanding. If someone wants to dig into this, I prefer the older English translations of the Quran, such as A.J. Arberry or Yusuf Ali, especially for westerners coming out of a Christian or Jewish background.

Last edited:
Back